✧ spiritclan [open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm

snip.
Last edited by ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ. on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ spiritclan [open]

Postby ~bubble » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:26 am

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖆𝖙
Wanted Rank: Says he’s content
Previous Names:Crowkit, Crowpaw
Name Meaning: Crow - for his black feathery fur
Throat - for the small white patch on his throat that defines him, and his tendency to go for the throat in both physical and emotional senses.
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: Picture for reference - All black fur that’s long but light, with a single patch of white on his throat. He’s a normal sized cat in every which way, muscle, height, fat, length, and on a scale is only slightly taller than average.
History:Had a normal clan upbringing. Is friends with Grizzyclaw, knows him well. He seemed overly eager as an apprentice to learn the fighting techniques, and his mentor had to tell him on multiple occasions not to practice them on the prey he was hunting. He’s violent, but not overly to other clan members. He’s generally keeping his opinion to himself, but when finally provoked he has a well thought argument. It may not make much sense to another cat, but it makes sense to him. Has no living parents, and distant with any siblings
Last edited by ~bubble on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is Busy! A new furbaby to take care of, new job in the works, and managing a home can be rewarding but tiring. This is one of my relaxing places!

Check out Tzin Donkey's!

Wystone Stables | Tzin Custom's Shop
~bubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkietalkie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 am

male : 36 moons : warrior
::::::::::::: ::::::::::::: ::::::::::::: ::::::::::::: :::::::::::::
tigerfoot is caught up in his head most of the time. he has a very quiet and thoughtful persona, due to his introverted and submissive nature. that is not to say he doesn't enjoy being around other cats, as long as they do the talking. can be rightfully described as a wimp, for tigerfoot doesn't like getting involved in anything remotely secretive or dangerous. he is definitely more of a follower than a leader, content to back whoever is ahead of him.
born in a more recent of his parents' litters, tigerfoot is one of the younger warriors in the clan and one of the less driven. he partakes in clan life because he knows nothing else. with no urge to really prove himself, the tom spends a lot of time on his own, doing who knows what on the territory. when stumbled upon he is usually gazing up at the sky, making out shapes and reflecting on starclan's influence in his life. in cases where he may be found slacking off, tigerfoot accepts punishment, as well as orders, very well, but he doesn't have a sense of urgency and likes to work at his own pace. as an apprentice, his ceremony was delayed to encourage him to put more effort into his responsibilities, but tigerfoot didn't, and still does not, care about how soon something must be done. obedient yes, but do not give him a time limit. tigerfoot, despite being a lax cat, gets stressed easily.
image : font
Last edited by hawkietalkie on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawkietalkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ pitchfork kids [shrike]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:36 pm

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████

hrikeeather
whatokayShrike • female • 32 m • warrior • smells of wild grass • headstrong daughter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
she's the rough and the rowdiest kid
xxxx determined, passionate, driven, familial, uptight, stubborn, headstrong, self-serving
ShrikeKit was uptight from the day her eyes opened. She had a will about her, a determination in her eyes an
d a passion in her voice. She never missed a beat, moving through the world like she owned every breathe sh
e took- without fear of judgement or discipline. She was respectful of most rules and kept herself out of trou
ble on her own; only ever standing up to cause trouble when someone crossed her path with ill intent first. A
s an apprentice she had no trouble throwing her weight around and seemingly bullying others, not that being
mean was her intention simply that she lacked perspective on the damage she inflicted. wip wip wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and there's more where she lives!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~bubble » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

be xxkind
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
[ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bluepaw, the new m
edicine cat apprenti
ce. Full of life and l
oves her sister and-
her clan, but needs
space
xixixixixixixixi.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
the nights
━━ ━━━━━[♛]━━━━━ ━
━━━━━[ 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 ]━━━━━
Bluepaw was at first really disappointed to not be a warrior. But thr
ough her mentor she found so much joy in her new job, and now lov
es to help take care of her clanmates, collect herbs, and do other o
dd jobs that she can. She has an older sister in Shrikefeather who sh
e routinely tells to buzz off and 'do your own stuff!', but she loves h
er dearly.Overall, a normal medicine cat.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜

[ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 !! ]━━━━━━━━━━
As for crushes and the like, she knows her duties restrict her from e
ver having a mate, so she has brought herself to treat everyone like
family. She just enjoys some cats more than others in their presenc
e. Grown up, she'll be quite tiny in size, but not voice or spirit.
xxxx

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
PERCHANCE !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ may be gone

This lovely form was made by RiverDings!
Last edited by ~bubble on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
~bubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~bubble » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Gender ~ Molly
Age ~ 29 moons old
Rank ~ Warrior
Name Meaning ~"Ripple" - for her 'rippling' pelt : "Light" for her light steps and the way her pelt looks like light spattered on the forest floor.
History ~ A normal clan cat. She's a somewhat recent 'new' warrior, but does her job well and certainly isn't the lowest on the totem pole right now. She grew up with her siblings, which all have left to become kitty pets or rogues like the beginning of her blood line. She enjoys the clan life though, and is hopeful to live out her days as a clan cat. Her tail is stumped due to a rogue biting it nearly off as a very young apprentice, and the medicine cat at the time bit it the rest of the way off so infection wouldn't kill her. She's a bit angry about that and despite having siblings that are now rogues, she's particularly more hostile towards them than anything else. She has an opinion, but won't fight without permission or unless entirely necessary.
Crush ~ None at the moment.
Last edited by ~bubble on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is Busy! A new furbaby to take care of, new job in the works, and managing a home can be rewarding but tiring. This is one of my relaxing places!

Check out Tzin Donkey's!

Wystone Stables | Tzin Custom's Shop
~bubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cottonstep. the warrior.

Postby ethium » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:51 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ EVERY CLOUD
i. cottonkit. cottonpaw. cottonstep. ii. molly (female) iii. warrior iv. 39 moons v. long fluffy white pelt. vi. muddled round olive eyes. vii. cotton- for her pelt. step.- for her grace. viii. is probably going to prank you. ix. mischievous to an extent. x. goofy and awkward around basically everyone. xi. despises anything dirty, get her pelt muddy and you'll regret it xii. probably a dramatic snob on purpose xiii. actually really insecure
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ HAS
xiv. cottonstep is an extravagant molly, she enjoys anything and everything but it must be perfect! She's a jokester and enjoy's making everyone agitated with her, makes her proud of herself. She's awkward around basically everyone and would rather walk into a room full of hornets than speak in front of a crowd. When around groups of people she's constantly worried everyone's silently judging her, it makes her just a tad paranoid. She's not exactly comfortable around strangers or rouges, and prefers to be important but not the entire center of attention.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ SOME SILVER
xv. clan-born, cottenstep was mentored by tawnywhisper a chocolate tabby tom who's very mischievous, it's where she gets most of her mischief from. Her mother cloudstrike and her father dappledcreek are supportive of their daughter and usually take time out of there day to check in on her. Cottonstep has no siblings.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COTTONSTEP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    THE WARRIOR
no, you may not use my form. its for my use only.
Last edited by ethium on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brindlepaw. the apprentice.

Postby ethium » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:52 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ FIGHT FOR
i. brindlekit. brindlepaw. ii. tom (male) iii. apprentice iv. 8 moons v. bi-colored calico pelt. vi. pale amber eyes. vii. brindle- for his pelt. paw.- for his rank. viii. mostly stoic and placid. ix. isn't afraid to fight for whats right x. can be really serious but can also be a goofball xi. will follow his leader till his death xii. probably too loyal for his own good xiii. once you earn his trust it's hard to break it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ WHAT YOU
xiv. brindlepaw takes his apprenticeship very seriously, though he's not afraid to have some fun you'll rarely find him not memorizing something or trying to take his apprenticeship to the next level. His goal is to become the best warrior he can ever possibly be, so he can serve is leader dutifully. He's stoic and usually hides his emotions easily, he prefers when other cats aren't fussing over him and likes to simply be, just another face in the crowd. He has wanted nothing more than to be a great warrior and to serve his clan until his death.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ BELIEVEIN
xv. clan-born, brindlepaw is mentored by shrikefeather. his parents eagle'scry and spottedwish are both deceased. Both succumbed to an unknown illness. brindlepaw had one still-born little sister.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BRINDLEPAW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE APPRENTICE
no, you may not use my form. its for my use only.
Last edited by ethium on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gasp » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:26 am

hawkstar
sex- molly | rank- leader | tags- open | mentioned- n/a

Hawkstar stood atop the highest rock across from the willow tree and gazed up at the moon, her mind swimming in solitude. Most of the cats were already asleep, at least they should be, but technically, she should be as well. No matter how hard she tried, she could not get her mind off of the tensions that Spiritclan was facing, both within the clan and outside the clan. Every part of her told her not to go to battle, but what message would that be sending to her warriors?

Newleaf had just begun, and they had lost enough warriors during leaf-bare, including the last life of their previous leader, Silverstar. Silverstar was a wise, trusted, and greatly-respected tom. Being a new leader, Hawkstar wasn't nearly as experienced with how this worked. She feared everyday that she would lose what ever amount of respect that she had as deputy, and while she felt that her fears were irrational and that she must be focusing on helping her clan through this difficult time, she couldn't distract her mind for long enough to come up with a plan.

Times were desperate. They had lost a lot of warriors and not enough kits were being born to make up for the loss. The clan was in a state of depression after the loss of their friends and their beloved leader. Now, they may possibly have tensions with another group. Hawkstar knew the stress would be immense, but she didn't expect it to hit her so soon.
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gasp » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm

The discussion thread for this roleplay is here! I've also linked it on the front page for easy access.

I'd like to begin discussing relationships not only within the clan but also Spiritclan's relationship with neighboring clans and how we should go about simulating conflict and battles as well as clan life! I have a few ideas up my sleeve already but I'd love to hear your input.

Also, if you have any ideas for a prophecy that we can start building upon, drop some ideas in the discussion thread!
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me