── ‘ the uninvited

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

── ‘ eirwen oo2

Postby cheshire. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:26 pm

𝙀𝙞𝙧𝙬𝙚𝙣 ✧❱ position: lone shaman !! statistics: 11 ♀ in heat !! tags&mentions: folkvar
        The feeling was that of a thread, red perhaps, yanking her soul in the direction of something else. She could feel life at the end of her thread though it was unknown to her what sentient creature was pulling her towards them. She wondered if it was Hati himself and he was to greet her upfront but such thoughts were so terribly selfish that she banished them immediately. Still the feeling in her core persisted in the direction of the forest wolves, animals Eirwen had hardly met or come across due to her sickness. Her bloodless skin was horribly invaded by the rays of the sun and so she was forced to hide whenever Skoll rose from behind the horizon. Just a brief period out in the daylight would blister her skin and blind her eyes. She only appeared in the early or lingering rays in order to pay her dues to the sun goddess. Despite her tragic curse, Eirwen completed routine rituals to Skoll, loving the deity despite being caged each night from her gleam. As was the nature of Eirwen; to give forgiveness like it is easily obtained by the average earth walker.

She peered through the night to see the figure of her beloved moon god materialise in the distance. She could see the piercing icicle orbs and a muzzle delicately frosted with white. Long legs directed purposeful steps and his coat blended into the night like he was a part of it all. The tug in her body tightened at his approach and Eirwen's slender gait refined with a feminine swing of her hips, responding to this manifested male whom held perfection and completion within him. In a synchronized movement, the two of them were bowing. She had seen his head dip and wondered why Hati would do such a thing but it was not in Eirwen's personality to ever question the gods and so she accepted this greeting. Despite distance between them, she felt great intimacy and the forest around them was silent.

Then his voice came. Eirwen had been mistaken for another. Yet it didn't feel wrong. She did not feel like she was undermining Skoll like she might if any other had compared her to the great goddess. With her forehead still down on the ground, Eirwen spoke with a voice woven like silk, "Rise." She did not want to stand straight without him doing so as well, it would be disrespectful. Keeping her movements similar in time to him, she took a few diaphanous steps closer so that she could properly distinguish his form and he could see her. She felt as though she had known him a lifetime and would treat him as such. He was not Hati and yet he was. The gods had nested themselves within the two wolves, bringing them together. "Hati," she hushed, detailing every inch of the wolf's appearance as if he were the god of the moon himself. "Skoll and Hati are destined to always be apart, only one may rise at a time. Yet we have both risen here together, brought to each other by the gods, I have seen you in my sleep and near me through every trial of my life."

Eirwen's colourless eyes engulfed him and the female rose up in sudden heat. As if the gods of love, seduction and allure had aided her, she was determined to have this wolf. Her life could not be directed in any other way. She felt she should serve him until her last moments of fight. "Folkvar," his name entered her mouth like she was sure hers would enter his, "I should like to spend my life beside you." She would revere him as if he were indeed Hati and not just a fated wolf to enter her journey.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ‘ saviour ‘ male ‘ subordinate ‘ 650 words ‘

Postby ⠀vega » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:33 am

xxx
      ████
      ████
      ████
XXXX ≻ ❛ 𝑺 𝑨 𝑽 𝑰 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹 ! ❞ ── ─
XXXX even in my years to come, i'm still gon' be here ... cos I'm a survivor

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex The balmy, radiant summers air clung on the fibres on Saviours coat, causing his maw to wrinkle in defiance to the heat. The passing hours and nightfalls had proven significantly cooler, however, demonstrated no adequacy to settle the male. A light grunt of irritancy left his marrow, tongue slipping over his cheek readily. He gawked into the evenings' canvas, a tangent of apricot and vermillion, painted the horizon. The cream wisps fashioned, calmness and reassurance to the male, a feeling of relaxation occurred unwillingly, at the mere belief of them. Unnotinly tracing the clouds in his mind, he was left with the reminisce of bittersweet. Always a short-term sreality. Paws clenching, he felt the air flow through his lungs in shortened breaths in an attempt to sooth the anxiety surfacing his mind ; brimming emotions charged verging to spill, secrets prickling at his fingertips. He was stood alone, amongst the masses of wolves, acknowledging his place, thus knowing the meaning of it all, readily loyal. His heart thumped with pride, the ghost of a smirk embarked amongst his features. How far they've come, inflicted against the odds, yet now their immortals lacked interest. He hoped his pack were prepared for the hard-falls ahead of them, their journey had only begun and would be long. Sav coiled his tail over his legs, fur brustling against the fine grass, the visions of their possible future reprised in him, a future he could see not best pleased with. While he would always remain loyal, the need to feel safe remained vigorous. He would soon know if his life was at risk, for his dear acquaintance, folkvar, would be sure to apprise them.

The distant scent of his alpha lingered in the air, causing his fur to raise. His gaze falling on Laurens, he offered a light smile towards him, a feeling of visible relaxation. Sav felt a responsibility to share tongues with his alpha regularly trading updates; if a long time would pass to interrupt this, a feeling of suspicion would surely loom. Canines sinking into the collar of a moderately sized rabbit, he hesitantly lifted the corpse. An offering of sorts. Today, like any other day, wolves bristled on in desperation to survive, in the place they called home. an honour, or a chor, was to oblige and fall in line. Unlike most male wolves, he was agile and swift, his paws skimming the mere surface as little sound emitted from each step. Ears perked, they revolved like radars, twitching repressedly, to collect sounds nearby. There were little distinct terms on how one should behave in higher ranking situations, but not one particularly sought to clarify or question, such. Disregarding his last thoughts, he glanced in relation to his alpha, taking in his perplexed state with mild amusement. Dipping his head in greeting, he carefully dropped the rabbit at his paws. "Great Skoll, and above," he remarked, his tone calm and light. Moments before, witnessing Laurens impulsive actions."An offering here", he stated, discovering a place to settle, looming behind a pale boulder. Although Laurens is agreeable and stable nature, rather like himself, Saviour found if difficult to shed any formalities or conventionalism, supposedly the itch of submission he fails to relieve. He found them close enough, despite there differing roles and professions. Wrapping his tail closer to him, he let his gaze fall onto the pack and closer wolves. The simple tranquillity of undisturbed interaction resistantly soothed him.
Last edited by ⠀vega on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

folkvar 008

Postby unnamed » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:38 am

𝙵 𝙾 𝙻 𝙺 𝚅 𝙰 𝚁 ── † ── "i fear nothing but the God's judgement"
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( shaman ) ( male ) ( six years ) ( tagged: eirwen ) ( mentions: none )

The shaman's eyes hadn't even dared to meet the other's yet and thus he hadn't seen her dip her body low to him as well. Had he, he would have been confused. Why would a God who could chase the sun across the sky and bring peace to the world bowing to him? Some mortal wolf who could only speak to the higher beings when they spoke to him. It was the feelings he got from this wolf that had ceased him from looking at the other. A desire to protect her, care for and guard her with every breath he took. To remain loyally by her side. He was intensely drawn to her and though he may not have known it Folkvar would have abandoned everything he ever know for a female who he'd just met. He could sense it deep in his chest, she was the one who walked in his dreams, who called to him in his restless sleep and soothed his words of anger. She'd always been there beside him and thus he would always be there beside her.

As her voice, sweet like a rich honey and smooth as though the gods themselves had woven it from silk, commanded him to rise he complied only to find she herself was rising. He was rendered motionless by her beauty. His opposite in color except for their eyes of which both possessed unusually lightly colored; but hers was a pure beauty. Untouched by the colors of the world it was like Skoll had hand delivered her unto the Earth. It was than, following her words, that the realization that this wolf was not Skoll crossed his mind. Yet, when she moved closer to him and her smell surrounded him, countering his own of rich herbs and woods, that he felt Skoll's presence in her. She was certainly nurtured by them, hand crafted specifically for him. He was sure of it, whatever had happened in their lives was meant to lead up to this moment in which they were brought together. Two beings once separate and unattached to anyone now woven together so delicately as if it was a spider's web. Though he'd never felt such a thing before he had the insatiable desire to claim her as his own, stand beside her against the world.

She addressed him as Hati, shuddering as the hushed word fell from her lips; normally he'd shun and disgrace a wolf for daring to mistake a mortal as a god but it didn't feel completely wrong coming from her. Did he embody Hati the same way she embodied Skoll to him? "Hati has shown you to me long before this night. You have been alongside me since before I could see, haunting my dreams. Yet it has never been malicious. You've stood beside me in life even before you've stood beside me physically. The Gods have sent you to me," he was sure of his words. They were spoken with conviction and were sure, as though he knew that she wouldn't argue them. She was meant to be his.

He took a purposeful step closer to her, the distance between them now so short he was forced to look down to look into her eyes; his previous trance like state was now fading away and revealing one of unusual dedication. Typically mortal wolves could not hold his focus so closely, he brushed aside problems as if they were always easily solved. She pulled him in though and her mere presence demanded his attention. As his name left her a feeling of righteousness overcame him; suddenly despite the looming omen's and secretive alphas the world was right. Everything had fallen into place exactly where it was intended to. A warm feeling, never once known to the male who had spent much of his life observing from the outside, filled his chest. Though he wouldn't consider it to be love he knew it as a strong, emotional connection to this female which was likely as close as he was capable. "Eirwen, my goddess on these mortal plains, nothing would please me more," his voice was smooth and low in the intimate moment as he sat on his haunches and dipped his head lowly towards hers to tenderly lick her cheek.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟨.: 08 :. ⟩ ᴅᴀᴇɴᴇʀʏs, ɪsᴏʀʀᴏ, ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:00 pm

DAENERYS ──xi do believe it is time for another adventure.❞
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❰ loner ❱ ❰ female ❱ ❰ 6½ ❱ ❰ status: in heat ❱ ❰ crush: Laurens ❱ ❰ tags: closed for the patrol ❱ ❰ mentions: Laurens ❱
Daenerys laid in her little den, ears perked and eyes peering around the ever darkening expanse that was the forest. The void of any noise that filled her ears was both unsettling yet welcoming. It allowed her mind to drift to the darker depths that otherwise wouldn't come to her amidst the noise. Yet the silence allowed her heart to ache. It wasn't a comfortable silence that she'd often shared with Laurens, wherein they would sit for a few moments, neither of them saying anything and instead relishing in each other's presence. This silence was eerie and cast a feeling of lonesome within her bones, causing a void to open up within her chest that tightened her lungs and she let out a soft whine. Suddenly her ears flattened to her skull, she was behaving like a mindless and needy pup. She couldn't behave that way once she were to join Laurens within his pack, she'd have to share his attention and settle with the fact that she would have jobs to do and needs to attend to. Then again, perhaps her yearning for him was in part due to her heat, which truth be told, she didn't mind.

Perhaps she'd seek him out tomorrow or he'd seek her out. Though now as the thoughts of sating her heat with Laurens came to mind her brow furrowed, would now be the best time to try and have pups? A time of strife between the pack and the Gods? Should they mate and she fall pregnant would she bear their pups in a time of war between the pack and what ever evil the Gods had set upon them? She didn't desire for her possible offspring to be caught in the middle of some quarrel and worse yet, would the Gods be so cruel as to punish her for trying to have pups in such a dire time? No no, Daenerys was an innocent wolf amidst all of this chaos, they'd not take out their wrath on her. If they did it only attested to the type of Gods they were, which would be merciless ones of whom lacked morals. These thoughts, and many to come, would fill her night and she could only hope they'd not invade her dreams. With that the small cream and black faced female rubbed her cheek along the small, burrow like, entrance to the den and retreated into the small chamber that was hidden within it. This den smelled strongly of her, and only her. Many seasons of resting here had quite literally stained it with her scent.

It lacked the warm comfort that the den she shared with Laurens in their hidden meadow would offer but the last thing she desired to do was cause trouble where it wasn't needed. She needed to lay low, especially with wolves like Anubis running amuck and slandering the loner name for all that called these lands their home. Circling now in the chamber, her paws pressing against the soft moss that was her bedding a yawn escaped her. Her jaw stretching open and tongue lolling out only to reach to each side of her muzzle and lick her chops. Laying down the petite female laid in a tight ball, now becoming a shapeless mass of soot-black, golden-brown, and cream fur. All of her most vulnerable parts, neck and soft underbelly, were well hidden and she nestled herself into the moss. She desired for a night of rest where she could sleep without curling around herself as tightly as she could for both her own protection and to keep warm. Spring was just upon them but that didn't mean the icy chill of winter didn't still linger in her bones. Yet with her belly full, the oncoming night silent, and her mind easing she let the warmth of sleep itself take her.

It was an uneasy rest, one where she wouldn't dream and her muscles and body wouldn't fully relax and succumb to sleep. She remained oddly alert, her ears still perked and mind still alert. Something was happening, or was going to happen and her subconscious knew it. Now though her eyes widened once more and instead she laid, completely awake and mind racing with questions she hadn't asked Laurens yet about pack life. A few of the thoughts that raced in her mind like horses around a track caught her attention and planted seeds of worry and fear. When she was with Laurens he never behaved like an over-bearing Alpha Male. She'd given him her submission out of love and trust for him and the enjoyment of the praise he gave her for it, not because he demanded it. Would he behave differently around his pack? With the presence of so many wolves in a pack who would jump at the opportunity to be in the Alpha position he would almost certainly have to behave with more dominance over others, letting them know that he was in charge. Would he have to behave that way with her if she were to join his pack? Dany felt submission was more of a private interaction- yet packs were anything but private. The thought of submitting to Laurens in front of peering and possibly judgmental gazes caused her stomach to roll and tense with unease. She loved him and he loved her but submission for loners was a sign of weakness and she didn't desire to show a vulnerable side to anyone but him. A groan escaped her as she laid her eyes narrowed in thought and head aching, what did the Gods have in store for her?

ooc; keep in mind Dany has never been in a pack and her ancestors haven't ever been in one either. She has no idea what packs are like, what the customs are, and what the dynamics are..so her ideas of pack life are formed from stories she's heard from a young pup. c:

ISORRO ──xthe true strength of a man is in calmness.❞
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❰ sub ❱ ❰ male ❱ ❰ 4 ❱ ❰ crush: Kesera ❱ ❰ tags: Saviour & laurens ❱ ❰ mentions: kesera, kiara, albatross ❱
Isorro listened intently, the male was akin to an absorbent sponge whom sucked up every tiny, minuscule detail of information. He smiled at Kiara's response, she had always been a delightful individual to be around. Not as delightful as Kesera but that was simply due to the fact that his platonic love for the timber female was morphing into romance and that of courting her- yet even then, he preferred her company and presence over many others. Such a relationship required more attention and thus strengthened his budding bond with her. Though he couldn't help the unease that pulled at his pelt. While Isorro thought little of rankings he knew that Kesera was the most skilled fighter in this trio and while Albatross in of herself was capable to fight Kiara didn't seem like she was. Should they run into anything more than one enemy someone would take a hard blow and he knew Kesera would almost insure that no one, other than herself, ended up in the aim of fire. His desire to interject himself into the patrol was nagging and prominent in his mind. Instinct to protect the female he loved so dearly starting to cloud his judgement. Yet he knew that if he forced himself into their patrol it could annoy Kesera and it'd likely seem suspicious.

Instead he needed to remain in camp and let Kesera have her individuality. She didn't need him constantly hovering around her, she was capable and that was something Isorro found striking about her. Perhaps even attractive. When Laurens' nose reached his cheek his jowls turned up ever so slightly in a smile. He accepted the gesture openly, deep down few wolves had found that Isorro was a love-bug of sorts, he often didn't hesitate to openly accept affection from others but he struggled with returning affectionate gestures with prying eyes. It was merely something he rarely felt comfortable doing, simply because he felt affection gestures, platonic, romantic, or even familial held more meaning in private. Though now with the words that followed after Laurens sat down Isorro smiled, reaching forward and pressed his nose right behind Laurens' ear. Laurens wanted Isorro to be one of the first o meet Dany, aside from this female of females who were going to retrieve her. It caused Isorro some sort of emotion but he let his stoic and tranquil face fall over his own once more, "I'd be honored." He replied quietly, rolling back on his haunches to relax.

He took this moment of silence to lean towards Kesera, "Please remain safe Kesi. I'd never forgive myself, or anyone else, if harm came to you." he spoke gently, in a whisper towards her. His own mind was wrought with worry for her, even if he knew she was capable of defending herself and others he didn't want to see her return with a wound on her beautiful pelt. He nuzzled her, turning his face and rubbing his head into her. Even if she didn't know, or catch on to it, he wanted her to smell of him and he was attempting to do so in a subtle yet affectionate manner. Perhaps her smelling of the pack but stronger of him would let anyone who dared to tarnish her pelt know there'd be hell to pay in the fashion of a protective male who'd hunt them down. This feeling, the almost overwhelming sensation to protect Kesera and stash her away from all harm was nearly suffocating. Yet he'd have it no other way, he enjoyed protecting her even if she didn't need it.

Now though at Laurens shifting closer to him he tore his attention away from the timber female and let his gaze settle on Laurens studiously. Something, beyond Daenerys, was bothering him. He nudged Laurens' shoulder with his nose and let one of his brows raise in a silent question. "You can always talk to me Laurens, you have my word that it'd remain only spoke of between you and I and only heard by our ears." He said it gently, his voice oozed with tranquility and kinship towards the male. Concern held deep within his belly for Laurens but he didn't voice it as some wolves often promised nothing was wrong to ease the worries and concerns of another. Isorro wouldn't have any of that. He knew well enough that things had been rocky between the Alpha and Shaman but had things been bad enough that Laurens had only now realized that Folkvar always had his back? Just as Isorro was about to push onwards and try to get Laurens to confide in him to ease his mind did Laurens sneeze on his leg.

Isorro let his jaw hang in mock horror and faked a gag. Letting himself hunch over and hack. "That is the single most volatile thing to happen to me today." He added with a playing grin. Isorro's face twisted with laughter he had been trying to hide before he finally seemed to burst with it. Unlike many wolves, he had a simple sense of humor and it didn't take all that much to garner amusement from him. Though he often hid it well, in the presence of Laurens and those he trusted he was often more himself than other times. Only just coming down from his hysterics had Saviour approached, a rabbit clutched in his jaws. Isorro nodded at the brute, "Evening Sav.' He greeted, settling into a laying down position. Yawning the male let his hind quarters roll until the back half of him was laying on his side and his front half resting on his chest and elbows. He fell silent now, not in an uncomfortable sense but instead observational. His eyes drifted across the pack as he noted some budding dynamics between a few wolves, specifically Ophelia and Salem. How curious. He thought it silently, two of the wolves he'd expect not to find love seemed to be growing particularly fond of eachother.

OPHELIA ──xstay, i whispered, as you shut the door behind you.❞
❰ sub ❱ ❰ female ❱ ❰ 4 ❱ ❰ status: not in heat ❱ ❰ crush: salem ❱ ❰ tags: Salen & Spectre ❱ ❰ mentions: - ❱
A soft laugh of agreeance came from Ophelia and she nodded her head, "Night patrol alone is grueling." She commented, which held truth. Patrolling at night without a partner was tedious and for her slightly anxiety inducing. Even if she was a very formidable opponent in battle she knew all too well that bad things can happen in the dark of the night and it always helped ease your nerves if someone was there to watch your back and you watched theirs. However, being alone in the pitch black forest was something she never had really gotten used to. She'd never let on about her own subtle fear of it but it was always there, like a fly that just wouldn't go away. His latest remark about her having to babysit two wolves rather than one caused her to smirk and she rolled her eyes playfully.

As Spectre spoke she nodded, now watching the subtle shifts in his expression upon hearing Salem. She threw her hip into Salem as a nudge and spoke softly, "Don't let him spook ya pup," she began, letting her brows fall and a smile form at the side of her muzzle, "the most important thing is to stay alert. Luckily for you Salem and I the most experienced at night patrolling." She added with a prideful grin. Even with her acute fear of the pitch black darkness of the night she enjoyed patrolling with Salem. His company was a nice break away from the pack and she could let loose with him, as it seemed he could with her too. She was beginning to believe that their time spent together was a contributing factor as to why she had settled so well recently.

Her ears perked at the rumble of Salem's stomach and his words caused her to laugh ever so slightly, "Right before we slept you said you were getting fat." She teased him with a smirk, using a paw to poke at his side before trotting ahead with him, swatting his face with her tail. "If you're fat I'm fat." She added, approaching the smalls pace that usually held the occasional spare rabbit or scraps. In the patch was a single hare and a few miscellaneous scraps. Turning away sharply she paced back to the boys, "Bad news. There's only a hare left and a few scraps. We have enough time to do a quick hunt for rabbits before they hide away in their burrows if we actually want to fill our bellies for the night." She stated with and sat down, leaning over to itch behind her ear for a few moments.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ── ‘ the uninvited

Postby Coastal Coyote » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 am

ALBATROSS
Female | Four | Omega | Kiara, Laurens, Kesera, Isorro

Albatross listened intently as each one spoke. Or, at least she tried to. Mostly, her mind was in the course ahead, on all the trails and hiding spots she had encountered Deanarys and the likelihood of the stranger causing them problems. She wasn't much for understanding scheming, but she feared that Anubis may have already started after the small she-wolf. Energy high, anticipation building, she was finding it hard to stand still and wait for them to even finish speaking. Which was uncharacteristic of her. Though Albatross often did what she wanted when she wanted, she didn't usually lack patience. Or, not that she had noticed. But now her legs were almost shaking to get moving. Considered pacing to release the building tension, but she stilled herself the best she could.

Which became incredibly easy as Laurens came in very close to Kiara and... Considered eating her face? It wasn't something the large white beast had witnessed before, though the others around her did not seem alarmed. Like it was normal. Which... this pack never ceased to surprise her with new oddities. They weren't anything like those she knew along the coast. Much closer in bonds. Perhaps it had to do with an easier life? Not that they had things easy here, but it wasn't like the culture she was used to. All working together, as a unit. Not the "fend for yourself" that she understood well. The weather was almost always harsh; blistering sun or treacherous storms that brought the ocean in like a wall cascading over them. And, except for washed up fish after those crazy storms, there wasn't much in the way of food. Unless you were willing to learn how to fish, like she had. Fishing in the ocean was far from easy, and more than one thing beneath the waves would turn the hunter into the hunted. So, being one of the only ones to bring in food, she was attacked quite often for it. Always fighting, everyone fighting or sour. It was all so normal to her then, but comparing it to here was like complete chaos to complete calm. Night and day.

So the whole eating of the face thing? Seemed rather a hostile move, not a friendly one. When Laurens continued this strange gesture to Kesera and then herself, her eyes grew wide in something like panic. Ears going back, instinct shouting at her to rip a chunk out of his face and she struggled to shove a warning growl back down her throat. She may not have understood what he was doing, but no one else had stopped him, and she didn't want to do anything that would delay them further. Too quickly, Though, did she pull away, snagging her flesh against a tooth. It didn't hurt, but it wouldn't have mattered if it had. She was already on the move and wouldn't be turning back now.

The coastal wolf guessed as much that Kesara would be leading this, so she moved somewhat slowly at first as she passed through the camp and crossed the tree line. But she wouldn't move slowly for long.
Last edited by Coastal Coyote on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Coastal Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▶ Salem 008

Postby rottenmutt » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:07 pm

S A L E M
omega
male
Five years
Crush: Ophelia
Tags: Ophelia, Spectre

Salem looked at Ophelia, she was big enough to take most wolves. As he was as well, a little bigger than her. But the dead of night never held good feelings. Like you're being watched, and stalked. Especially when your all by yourself in the midst of the night. Listening to her soft words as she spoke to the other male. Not on the night patrol before, but was going with the most experienced wolves in the pack. "What Oph said," he spoke with a laugh. "I may be some helpless omega," he spoke in a sarcastic tone. Always bitter at his position, but never turning down an opportunity to get away from the pack. Or spend time with Ophelia. Always relaxing, and becoming less aggressive and on edge with her around. It was different than being around the pack. All that time together started making him feel.. something new. The big male grinned at the younger wolf. His teeth poking out of his smile. "But I can kick down anyone that tries to mess with us." he spoke in a hissing like tone. "Every crunch, snap, and breathe you don't recognize investigate it or report it. Obviously, not alone. Especially with that rotting brute hanging around camp again." he sneered in disgust.

Laughing at her comment, his maw opened and cackling loudly. "Yea well, I have to eat if i'm so fat duh!" Salem spoke with a grin.' "If i don't eat how am i suppose to patrol huh? all starved to death!" he spoke in a dramatic tone and flicked his ears, as she went to go check the food pile. But coming back with bad news. "Oh shocker right? We have to do even more work." he spoke in a grumbling tone and raised his brow and snickered. Normally caring about how much work he was doing, but he wouldn't mind hunting with the two this time. Ophelia especially, and Spectre never gave him a reason not to like him. Tilting his head and snorting, "Well we should get too it before they go into there burrows, the three of us aren't going to be able to hunt anything else down but a filthy raccoon in the night. And that's just not my taste." the male spoke and flicked his tail in anticipation.
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coastal Coyote » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:19 pm

VAGABOND
Male | Six | Rank | Ygritte, Atticus

The trip back had been slow. Slower than usual. Though he heard Folkvar's howl clearly, he had also wandered farther than normal. Today was a rough one, and it pulled him to the edge, a faint voice calling to him through the darkness. Reason, it was named. Reason whispering chilling reminders like sickly sweet enchantments to his ears. It would be so easy to keep going, to get lost. To let it finally end. Reason lead the trail, as she always did, taking him past everything he knew and further into the mountains. He followed, almost without hesitation this time. It was only the shamen's howl that chases Reason away, screaching a reproach as she fled. "There's no point!" And yet, he would try another day. Or, night. The temperature had been steadily dropping, and the night critters had started their chorus. Owls hooted, crickets chirped.

There was a moment of panic to start, unsure of the steps that would lead the wolf through unknown land and back to ground that his paws remembered. He kept his head low, whole body shaking as the anxiety attack rippled through him. He even started to whimper, all the while his nose insisting to his brain that it hadn't lost the scent of home, and that he wasn't going to be lost in the nothingness for the rest of his short life. But the going was slow. Slower than it had been as he fled after the enticing siren. Now it mattered again if he smacked into a tree or got caught up in a tangle of bushes. He felt the slope of the ground, where it rose as he came closer to a tree, how the scents of the trees would grow stronger or weaker. He breathed heavily, loudly, partially due to panic but also to hear when the air would change direction if he got too close to an object. He picked his way through until paws met familiar ground and he was able to move more freely.

His slow shaking crawl rolled into a confident walk, but his ears, nose, and sense of touch were still hard at work to keep him on the right path. Finally, the sounds of the pack reached him, and a smile pulled at his lips. As the voices grew louder he became less certain that he should return. Tension, tension everywhere. Danger. And excitement? Planning was going on. Planning he knew wouldn't involve him, but that was to be expected. He wouldn't mind. He entered cautiously, but froze up as a snarly Albatross passed him on her way out. He waited a long moment, holding his breath. Vagabond had to be careful, or he would run into someone. It was rare that this much noise happened from all of them at once. Though he could usually locate each one by sound alone, there was so much going on that it was difficult for him to keep it all straight. He didn't like it much when they were all together like this, with everyone moving about. It took a long time to learn where all the trees were and waterways and all of that. And those things didn't tend to move. He slowed to a crawl once more, trying to find his way through the talking bodies to his tree that he could lean against and stay out of the way.

What were they all excited about? Ears caught conversation of a hunting party, a patrol, and... a fat Salem? It wasn't a word that he understood well, but grasped that it was the opposite of skinny like when ribs could be felt. But it wasn't the same as being well fed. It seemed like it was more than that? Sounded like a description of appearance, but not one that he had fel-

Long legs collided with someone on the ground, his nose telling him it was the deaf wolf before he crumpled over him. He should have been paying attention... Vagabond pulled himself up and started backing away. The tree must be right there. He was almost there. "I'm so sorry Atticus, I-" He can't hear you.Reason laughed coldly at him, drowning out the sounds again. He chased her off quickly this time, but not before the hairs of his tail called out to him 'you're about to do it again.' It was always too late at that point, of course. Just a split second warning before he stumbled backwards into someone else.

"Please excuse me Ygritte, the tree is here somewhere." Voice deep, but a little shaky from the embarrassment and frustration. He didn't like to talk, to draw any attention to himself. Any more notice to his useless self than was necessary. But he couldnt just fall over pack mates and say nothing... If he had to run into anyone though, he'd prefer the three of them over the likes of gruff Ophelia and Onyx. Though rather rough in character as well, neither Albatross or Ygritte showed this to him often. One was constantly bringing him fish, and the other he considered a good friend. Atticus as well, though difficult to communicate with, could easily understand his plight and did not seem to get angry when he sometimes trampled him. So quiet... He was perhaps the hardest to locate, for obvious reasons.

The tree, it had been right there. He bumped rather hard into It, scraping his nose, but that was okay. Quickly settling himself against it, he tried again to locate each member by sound and smell. If only they would settle down too. Too much noise, too much going on for him to follow.
Last edited by Coastal Coyote on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Coastal Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kesera 006

Postby unnamed » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:44 pm

𝙺 𝙴 𝚂 𝙴 𝚁 𝙰 ── ♦ ── "my forgiveness is not my weakness"
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( subordinate ) ( female ) ( four years ) ( tagged: isorro, albatross, kiara ) ( mentions: laurens )

Kesera listened attentively to Lauren's instructions on what to do when they returned to camp although she naturally let her mind drift differently. Howling would draw attention to them and truthfully she wanted the omega females back in camp as quickly as possible to draw less attention to themselves. She made a mental note to send Albatross and Kiara back to camp ahead of herself and Daenarys, they'd be safe and they could let Laurens know of their arrival. Ever the protective one she was planning far ahead for any situation to keep the others safe. Though not the most skilled in the pack the female was capable of protecting others and would never forgive herself if one of the young females got hurt. She was drawn back to the present and away from her thinking when Laurens gently took her muzzle into his mouth in a show of affection; her ears laid lower on her head as she relaxed under his touch. It was rare to see their alpha show affection and she relished in it for that brief moment that she had it.

After Laurens spoke briefly with Isorro she looked to him as he leaned towards her with a gentle reminder; gently she smiled at his worry. In a show of reassurance she leaned into him and dipped her head beneath his own to nuzzle him. Isorro may not have been affectionate but the timber female wasn't one to hide her own, "Oh relax. I'll be fine, there's nothing out there I can't handle." That was a lie, there were plenty of things she couldn't handle but telling him that wasn't going to help anything. With any luck they wouldn't run into trouble, considering Anubis had just had an encounter with the pack she knew it was likely he'd be hiding out somewhere away from them. Now was the perfect time for them to get in and get out.

As the time came for them to depart Kesera gave a last reassuring smile to Isorro and Laurens before she stood and followed after Albatross who was already leaving camp. As she came up beside the white wolf she looked over at her with a stern expression, "While I'm not one to pull rank and I believe in your own capabilities I encourage you to listen this one time," she began softly. She had no desire to make Albatross think she was trying to insult her, it was concern that guided her words, "If we run into trouble while we're out there, and I don't care what it is, you and Kiara are to turn and run as quickl as you can back to this camp. I can handle any trouble and I don't want you two getting hurt." She gave a glance towards Kiara as well, ensuring the other female had heard her as well.

As they slipped into the trees, coats blending with the darkness of the forest, she took a few short steps to get ahead of Albatross as she fell into a concentrated silence. Her nostrils flared every few seconds as she absorbed the smells of the forest, each new one had her fur standing on edge. Trips like this had never bothered her before, they were simple patrols where they rarely found anything besides a few lasting traces of a lone wolf. This time was different though, they were out here seeking an important package for Laurens and a rogue wolf was habituating these forests in search of blood. The entire place felt like the air was tingling with tension. The further away they got the more she wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm

➴Y G R I T T E➶
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte • female • heterosexual • subordinate • three years • no love interest • mentions: folkvar, the pack • tags: atticus, vagabond
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
The scent of rabbit had drawn her away from camp, away from her pack. Saliva built itself inside her jaws, the longing for the blood of prey pumping through her veins. She was hungry, she was always hungry. Her body was slender but muscular, built for speed not strength. She could hunt rabbits to no end, but she was not like to bring down an elk. She rarely hunted large prey, though she was perfect for herding, and when large prey was brought down without her, she refused to eat from it, refused to take from the wolves that had worked for the food, or the pups and elders that relied on that food. She caught her own, smaller, quicker prey but they were less like to fill her stomach.

Even now it rumbled desperately in the pit of her abdomen, cringing at the lack of nutrients that filled her body. Her mouth parted, the scents washing across her tongue. There was a mouse creeping across the leaf littered ground, a bird picked at the ground some distance away, and the rabbit… the rabbit had stopped. Russet ears snapped forward, angling themselves towards the rabbits ever present musk. The sound of tiny teeth tearing away at the grass made her pause her movements, dropping down to the ground until her belly fur barely brushed the ground.

She crept forward, the earth shifting silently beneath her paws. She could feel the grains of dirt move beneath the pads, the way the reverberated back towards the rabbit, but he noticed nothing. As she crept forward she could see the way his ears twitched forwards, then to the side. ‘He is scanning for me, but his ears have betrayed him. He does not know I am here.’ Her stomach twisted as she closed in, her muscles tightening, prepared to spring forward. She leaped forward, her paws aimed for the back of the rabbit. She felt the bones snap beneath her way, the rabbit twisting for just one short moment before it fell limp. Death clouded its eyes and hunger filled her abdomen.

She tore at the flesh carefully, the tang washing over her taste buds. As she finished, the blood staining her muzzle, she lifted her head and took in the scents around her. Most of the prey had scurried away, others had paused, now on alert. A howl sounded in the distance, the howl of Folkvar in the distance. She hesitated, her paw lifted in the direction of the forest, before turning to make her way towards camp.

It took her a short time, but she found her way into camp, her ears twisting to catch the sound of wolves chattering amongst themselves as they gathered. Her eyes landed with a softness upon Atticus, his eyes scanning the surrounding wolves, his ears hearing nothing, though he moved them as though he could hear. As she approached, she noticed Vagabond approached, his peppered coat shimmering in the light, his feet steady yet his face tense. The noise certainly had to be overwhelming, she was certain.
The peppered wolf tottered forward until his paws caught themselves on Atticus. She watched as his body crumbled and Atticus, shifted slightly. she heard the breathy chuckle of his, a smile tugging at his jowls. Vagabond shuffled away nervously, apologizing to the deaf wolf before him. She chuckled as he backed up colliding into her. She twitched her ear forwards as he asked her to excuse him and watched as he made his way to the tree he had been searching for. Once settled she allowed her tail to graze his shoulder.

“You are alright, must be overwhelming, all this noise” she offered, letting her fur graze his as she took his side. Atticus turned tilting his head to the side, his ear twitching gently. She leaned closely “Atticus isn’t bothered either, so you know.” she offered, watching the white wolf stretch his paws forwards until they touched her own gently and he smiled. She tilted her head slightly “are you alright?” she asked him kindly, twisting her head as she waited for his response

☆A T T I C U S☆
The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow
atticus • male • heterosexual • omega (deaf) • four years • no love interest • mentions: folkvar, the pack • tags: ygritte, vagabond
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
All of their jaws moved together, separate. Some crinkled in frustration, others in anger and many in smiles or laughs.Whiskers twitched, trembled and froze. Muscles twitched, tightened, relaxed. His world was silent, it had always been silent, but there was so much noise, he knew there was. The ground vibrated with the voices, the movements. He knew there mouse just outside the camp, burying itself in the dirt. He knew that Folkvar howled to summon the pack. The air moved around him, shimmered as though the voices were colors, vibrant and outstanding.

His head tilted upwards, taking in the blues of the sky, the whites of the clouds, the shimmer of the sun. The trees dancing in the light breeze, the leaves brushing each other, creating their own vibrant shimmers in the air. It was beautiful, truly. He minded the deafness little, he could still see the world… though he wished he could hear the words that came from others mouths. He could read them.. if he looked hard enough.

The scent of Ygritte twisted through the forest, she was headed back this way. He could smell the blood on her muzzle, the tang of rabbit thick on her fur. More wolves had begun to gather, their paws reverberating through the earth. This summons meant little to him. He would not be able to pay enough attention to Folkvar to read the words he spoke, so instead he decided to stretch his muscles, twisting his shoulders as the bones popped.

He caught his scent before he felt his pawsteps. He flashed his eyes towards the peppered wolf right as he stumbled into him. His body crumbled over him a slight pang twisted in his side but he could only laugh… or make the noises he assume were a laugh. He watched as the blind wolf attempted to apologize, but seemed to stop when he realized he could not hear him. A smirk played across his expression as he twisted in the dirt, rolling to the side as he watched him stumble into Ygritte. The russet wolf smiled herself and flicked her ears forwards towards Atticus.

He crept forward, his paws resting against Ygritte’s as his shoulders stretched forward. Ygritte turned to speak quietly to Vagabond. He turned his head gently towards the other wolves before creeping forward until his fur brushed lightly against the other males.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Ivory
Ivory trotted through the forest, light shone through the canopy of green leaves above her, she twitched her dark ginger ears listening to the birdsong above her, a grey squirrel jumped out and ran across her path she dropped her paw down on it without thinking, the squirrel scrambled trying to get away, Ivory realised what she had done and lifted her paw, the squirrel scampered off into the cover of deeper undergrowth, Ivory continued on her way, she sniffed the air scenting faint traces of woodland animals and stale wolf scent, she trotted on faster enjoying the feeling of being alone for once, normally she was always tortured with her packmates constantly trying to tell her where to go and what to do, she came to a small puddle of clear rain water and bent her head to drink, Ivory relished the cool tange of freshness and energy the water gave her, she was really thirsty and hadn’t drank since early that morning, she lifted her head after a few delightful long moments of lapping the cool water, Ivory looked around, there was a very mossy looking tree over ahead of her, Ivory decided she may as well gather bedding understanding that the pack must come before happiness, she peeled away the moss gently in large clumps, it took her a while and the Sky was beginning to darken but eventually she had a decent sized pile to take back to the pack, she grabbed the bundle in her mouth and walked back the way she came, Ivory froze, something was there, she scented the air smelling the rank scent of fox, she had wandered into one’s territory, she could make out a pointed muzzle, she decided although she had nearly no fighting skills other than her own instincts she could take down a fox, after all, she thought, a fox is a lot smaller than a wolf, but as she looked closer she saw two more of the fiery ginger beasts emerge into the open, she knew she couldn’t take down three and she couldn’t risk dropping the moss, the pack needed fresh bedding, Ivory turned her mind make up, she ran at full pelt back along the path in the direction of camp, After running for what seemed like ages she made it back, Ivory was exhausted and she dropped the moss taking a few deep breaths trying to breathe, she eventually caught her breath and took the bedding to the subordinates’ den and started clearing out the old moss and putting in the new stuff, she took the old moss out of camp and buried it, Ivory returned to the camp and lay down.

((Is this long enough? It’s my first semi lit roleplay so I’m not too sure))
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me