⸎━━| ShiverClan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⸎━━| goldenbark, lilypond, silverpaw [2]

Postby kise . » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:07 am

xGOLDENBARK
    ────────────────────────────────────────
    x'xmale // thirty // warrior // location; camp>nursery // tagged; nursery occupants

xx'xxThe nursery was bustling with conversation, all kits had different opinions on the rite of passage and only a select few would choose not to talk about it. Sweet nostalgia rose in his thoughts, he remembered being both excited and nervous for his trial. Once the time came he was carried out into the wilderness and left alone in the darkness of the cool night. His trial had been in the warmer season where the snow was shallow compared to what is was now. Goldenbark's thoughts were interrupted by a soft welcoming mewl. It was Twigheart, one of the queens, a very caring and devoted molly. He dipped his head towards her in response, then broke away from his comfortable position. As he looked around, he noticed Vinekit with his mother also giving him a warm welcome. He purred at the kit, he knew the small tom would do well in his trial as he reminded Goldenbark of himself. Rite of passage could be tricky and confusing since kits do not leave camp until they come of age, unless they break the rules, but Vinekit could handle himself well including his ability to pick up terrain quickly. More thoughts came into his mind.. Which kit would find him first? He wasn't the best at talking, and he worried that this would affect his mentoring skills. Sighing, he crept by the cats in the nursery heading towards the exit of the den, then ventured off to find something to do.[259]

xLILYPOND
    x'xfemale // twentytwo // queen // location; camp>nursery // tagged; vinekit, cloverfrost, icicletooth

xx'xxThe black and white molly had curled her fluffy tail around her beloved son, purring softly in her motherly tone. She understood his kind smile, reassuring her that he would be just fine during his rite. Sometimes she found herself thinking that Vinekit was more mature than his own mother, something that truly made her feel accomplished as a mother. Time crept on slowly, and Lilypond found herself looking back on when all of the kits were first born. New life, celebration of new offspring, tiny balls of fluff wiggling around the nursery. Then she began to think of Vinekits' father.. nobody knew of him, nobody had even questioned it during the time.. she was startled by Cloverfrost when she spoke. "Greetings Cloverfrost! We're doing lovely this morning, and you?" the molly replied with a purr. The white and brown tabby was doing well, she seemed very chipper when speaking to others. The conversation was nice, Cloverfrost was right when she said the den would be colder though. It made her a bit sad to imagine Vinekit not being right beside her most of the time, she adored the time they got to spend together. Most kits would be too focused on the rite to come visit, would Vinekit forget about her? Would he come to spend time with her after he became an apprentice? Ignoring the lonely feeling in her chest, she chuckled at Cloverfrosts words. Some kits would surely be disappointed after hearing the stories of fighting the lynx. Hopefully nothing would happen during the trials, a safe trip home was all she could ask for. Icicletooth greeted the group kindly, and she replied with a mewl before she left to visit her son.[286]

xSILVERPAW
    x'xmale // twelve // apprentice // mentor; palenose // location; camp // tagged; palenose

xx'xxHis ears swiveled towards his mentor approaching him. Where was he before, Silverpaw didn't see him a few moments ago, maybe his eyesight was tricking him? "Morning, Palenose." the young tom paused before speaking again, "Do you think they'll like me? What if someone gets hurt during the rite? Do you think I could go with you, maybe I can be helpful?" His mind raced with tons of different questions. He wanted to watch the kits become apprentices too, but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to. He was excited to finally get a new partner to play with and train with, but what if they really didn't like him? Would Palenose still be able to mentor him like he has been, or would things be different? His soft lead-grey eyes gazed up to the tom with curiosity. Silverpaw didn't understand everything all too well and impatiently waited for Palenose to answer, fiddling with the snow under his paws. [160]
kise .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlfeather, twigheart, and palenose post ii

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:57 am

⁂ ( OWLFEATHER! )

──────── THE ELDER ───────────────────
    ( gender. female )─( rank. elder )─( location. camp )─( tagged. cloverfrost, spitetooth )

xxxthe elder looked up to spot the black and white warrior approaching her. with a small smile, she greeted cloverfrost into the den. she was always happy to see spitetooth's kin checking up on him, and appreciated their time as if they were her own kin. even if her own children had passed away, it helped ease her grief. "pleased to see you, cloverfrost." the old tabby quietly stretched out a paw to reach the chickadee.

xxx"don't worry, i'm sure these kits will come back to visit us. they haven't even heard the story about how i fought off an eagle and almost lost my tail fighting it off!" and while some features of her stories were no doubt exaggerated for the kits' enjoyment, owlfeather was once attacked by an eagle who's talons slashed her tail. underneath all of her thick, silver fur remained a gash that would never quite heal fully.
      "or maybe some kit will get stuck with me as their mentor? huh, what fun that would be." owlfeather huffed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep up with an energetic apprentice.

♕ ( TWIGHEART! )

──────── THE QUEEN ───────────────────
    ( gender. female )─( rank. queen )─( location. nursery )─( tagged. mudfur, shatteredkit )

xxxtwigheart watched as goldenbark made his way into the den, knowing that he was eager to see if one of the kits would be his to mentor. twigheart could remember the rush of being spotted first by a mewling kit, barely able to hide her excitement about being a mentor. and while this ceremony, she would not be able to be selected, she knew that the kits she had spent so long nursing and taking of would soon be going to mentors of their own. she hoped that goldenbark would receive a kit tonight, as the smile on his face would surely be a sight to see. twigheart would certainly be pleased if shatteredkit was granted a mentor as brave and as strong as goldenbark.

xxxtwigheart's attention was suddenly shifted to the newcomer in the den. mudfur. her ears perked with curiosity, and the queen's eyes opened with excitement. mudfur had been a pang of sunshine on the bleakest of days, especially since her previous mate had passed away. twigheart had a previous interest in silvertalon, a quick-witted and snarky tom whom she adored. it wasn't long until she had found herself in a ceremony of her own, and shatterdkit was brought to her. it wasn't long after until their affair turned sour, and silvertalon was fed up with clan life as a whole. he had abandoned his clan title, and slipped into the mountains alone. twigheart swore she'd never make the same, stupid mistake she had made again, but then, mudfur appeared and swept her off her paws.

xxx"hello mudfur, i'd gladly take the rabbit from you." twigheart was hungry, she had spent so much time talking to the anxious kits that she had almost forgotten to eat. "it really is quite cold outside, but it's nice here in the den if you'd like to stay and chat for a bit. i'm sure the kits would love having another warrior to talk to before the ceremony."

♔ ( PALENOSE! )

──────── THE WARRIOR ───────────────────
        ( gender. male )─( rank. warrior )─( location. camp )─( tagged. silverpaw )

xxxpalenose couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the apprentice's oncoming questions. the ceremony was certainly a complex ritual that was rarely mentioned until the week of, leaving everybody anxious and excited. palenose did enjoy silverpaw, even if he was rambling on about questions.
        xxx"don't worry much about it, you're a great apprentice and i'm sure any new apprentice would be more than pleased to work with you." he shrugged, "but if they ever are mean to you, i assure you, nobody messes with my apprentice and gets away with it." palenose snickered a bit to himself. he had the full authority to make any apprentice clean out the elder's moss, or go on a lengthy early dawn patrol.

xxx"as for kits getting hurt; i'll let you know that i wasn't the smartest kit but i still found my way to camp easily. usually, with all the patrols running about, our scent is very easy to pick up and track to camp." during the morning patrol, palenose and the rest of them made sure that the borders were marked and secured. no fox tracks, no owl pellets, just white snow trickling down. "i'm sure they'll all make it back safe."

xxxpalenose watched as silverpaw fiddled anxiously with the snow, mind racing as he processed each answer. "but, if it will make you feel better, you can sit with me during the process. it's quite fun to watch." the black tom mentioned, hoping it would appease silverpaw.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⸎━━| avocetkit + junipercloud

Postby satanael » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:02 pm

avocetkit
      tom - 6 moons - kit - tags: pebblekit
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    xxxThe small kit grunted angrily as Pebblekit swatted him. "Well maybe if he was a little bit nicer, then I wouldn't complain about him so much!" he huffed, flattening his big ears to his head. Everyone always wanted to defend Snowstone, even though Avocetkit found him to be kind of a sourpuss. "We'll only become 'paws if we don't get eaten alive by something out in the forest. Or get lost. Or turn into a kitten icicle."

xxxMentors. He didn't even think about who he'd get as a mentor! Frantically, his mind started racing. "I hope I get someone cool, like... Like Goldenbark!" Avocetkit mewed, allowing himself to feel a pinch of excitement. He wanted a cool mentor; one that wouldn't pester him all the time, or treat him differently because of his ailments. He wasn't sure why Goldenbark was the first cat that came to mind, but he seemed cool nonetheless.

xxx"I don't think Starclan cares about who we find, as long as we find someone," he noted pointedly before swallowing hard. "... But even then, kits still die out there. Maybe they don't care if we find someone after all." The kit didn't doubt the existence of Starclan; every night he found himself dreaming about the stars, or at least staring up at them for what seemed like moons. But, perhaps they just turn a blind eye whenever the rite comes along.
    [274]

junipercloud
      molly - 33 moons - warrior - tags: bramblepool
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    xxxJunipercloud decided that it was best to just brush off the tom's comment about her not having to sit so close. Her awkwardness could be shoved to the side long enough to help her clanmate; no matter if he'd lived his whole life freezing his tail off or not. A small, barely noticeable smile crossed her face at the mention of Hollypool. Honestly, she felt kind of bad that she didn't know much about Bramblepool's adopted mother. Maybe it would've made it easier to relate to him.

xxx"Clearly I'm not that great either," the molly started quietly before quickly adding, "at talking, I mean." Junipercloud mentally hit herself over the head for being so inept. That was the longest sentence she'd said in what feels like moons, and she still managed to flub it up. Realizing that she'd been staring at Bramblepool this whole time, she looked away to avoid seeing any hint of judgement on his features.

xxxHer long, thin whiskers twitched in thought as she raked her brain for any interesting rite memory. "I fell into a ditch." her deep voice rumbled fondly, "It wasn't funny at the time, but I fell right into a frozen-over puddle. Came back to camp looking like a drowned rat." Perhaps it wasn't that funny to anyone but herself, but she brushed it off with a slight shake of her fur. Afterward, she glanced at him before dryly joking, "It feels like it's been so long since we became apprentices. We're getting old, Bramblepool. Sooner or later all of these kits will be coming to us for stories."
    [266]
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⸎━━| ShiverClan O⸐pe⸑n [1 spot left]

Postby ℋoney » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:00 am

(//snowstone. gender male. rank medcat. crush stoneclaw?.) words: 609 tags: snowstone

sitting straight up almost like a stone he listened into snowstone's deep voice, his body wanting to melt into him but a wall kept him from moving. after listening to him speak he saw he was waiting to be let into the den, he quickly moved out of the way and to the side for the deputy to enter his den. though when he moved he processed his last sentence and froze a little dumbfounded, I'll get those leftover herb flecks out of your fur, why? w-why was he going to do th- he cut himself off. hes the deputy he cares he just is making sure i look my best and presentable for the clan, i am a respectful rank, i should come off like one shaking his head he sat back down. even with the thought of looking presentable, he couldn't help but think... stop it. he shook his head once more before sitting down and facing the bulky striped tom in-front of him. recalling what he said he began to reply to his statements and questions,
      "well the kits all sure do have a range of personalities and abilities..." he trailed when thinking about what he should let him in on, "vinekit will be able to pick things up quickly, he should be able to help the others but ive noticed he usually tends to himself. while we should be on the look out for nagkit, he wont catch on as easily and could use some assistance, but he may not be afraid to ask." taking a second to take a breath he lost his eye contact to the brute deputy and began to run around in his thoughts. "shatteredkit isnt scared of anything and will be quite tough, though that scares me a little, she may get into a situation she cant get out of. but blizzardkit will noticed those situations and stay out of them, he will need someone to help him to get threw it." he took another pause, thinking of the last kit to become an apprentice. "avocetpaw." trailing he looked to the side, thinking hard with this one. "he.. he will need to be kept an eye on. if he decides to go threw the trail by himself he may need two to watch him. i have my worries about him but he should be just fine. a persistent kit he is. and well, he will need a mentor with a lot of patience. he will be tough to handle but he will be vary good at what he does. but they need to watch out, he gets sick easily." his face twitched remember the kit, he knew him a bit well as he always was coming into his den. even with the tom's scratchy personality snowstone could sense a soft side, how ever long it took to get there, what ever it took to get there he was going to try. truth be told snowstone felt a connection with him, even if he only saw him due to sickness he could see something in the tom he didn't think others could.
      pulling himself out of his head a quick idea exploded from his mouth leaving him to put his head down to cover his blushing warm face from his verbose thought. "i'd be happy to go out to help find some prey, i mean i'm not to good at hunting but im sure you could help with that. plus i dont have much i need to take care of today besides being there for the ceremony, and well maybe of course after if i get a apprentice assigned to me."

(//littlepaw. gender female. rank apprentice. crush silverpaw.) words: 364 tags: snowfall, silverpaw mentioned

it was later in the morning an littlepaw was still up waiting for her mentor. not to long after she had found a semi cleared out patch of snow her mentor came scurrying out of the warriors den, her fur all in a bundle. after she checked the apprentices den, only to find she wasn't there, the small apprentice shuffled around in the snow to get her attention. while summoning her mentor over a small huff escaped her maw, littlepaw doesn't always have a stick up her rump but today she had to be up early to fix the den and only only that her mentor wasn't up! the molly likes to keep her mornings quite aliened with how they 'should go'. wake up, eat something, discuss today's plans. the rest of the day can go how ever, but she hated her mornings being uninterrupted. "hmph, well the den collapsed again. and maybe if the warriors would listen to an apprentice we could actually fix it. like i've said we can get sticks and use them to keep the top up, that and we could just clear the snow off sometime." her tone was sharp and rough, and thats when she noticed she should maybe tone it down. "you know im not a morning person, so please starclan excuse my attitude" her eyes rolled when turning back to her mentor "anyways.. whats the plan today." yes she did just ignore her mentors comment about having a rough night, she decided not to continue her day in a bad mood and ignore the comment that made her fur stick up. wanting to improve her day, and while waiting for her mentors response, her eyes drifted in the camp looking for someone. and there she spotted him, the larger silver apprentice nagging his mentor with many questions. her ears drifted his way picking up a few things making her smile. the tom she was listening into was silverpaw, a crush only she knew she had. while looking in his direction he happen to glace her way, without panicking she flashed him a cheeky smile before turning back to her mentor as she was ready to reply.

(//spitetooth. gender male. rank elder. crush n/a.) words: 345 tags: cloverfrost

grumbling at his daughters comment he lifted his head in a huge sigh, "you're right, but my stomach has been clawing over the stars for some decent plump prey" his sentence ended with his head back in the slowly disappearing bird. but he did slow his chewing down a few notches, dramatically at first, eyeing his kin. with a roll of her eyes he scuffed a laugh and began to eat at his normal pace, bound to choke on a bone at this point. with his earlier comment she had taken notice to the warmth of him, and yet with his comment he didn't notice he was shivering, but she of course was quick to act to lean him some warmth of hers. pulling away from the bird he sat up and leaned in more to her, purring and closing his eyes to take the full sense of her warms. "im doing better now since my stomach has been pleased" his words made him let out a slight raspy laugh before continuing "dont worry, after a long day of chasing off all the mice they will be scampering back to hear another story from us." his eyes opened while he mentioned 'us', tail pointing to owlfeather. with his daughter adding his every true story of him battling a lynx he hear owlfeathers mention of the eagle who attacked her, which he did in fact witness "now now cloverfrost, you know that lynx came out of nowhere! if i wasn't at the front of the patrol he would have taken my whole tail off, i'm lucky to still have half of it." looking back he took a hard look at his rump, a twoleg could mistaken him for a bob-tail but he wasn't, in fact he had more tail then a bobtail does. drawing his attention back to the two mollies he spoke again, "dont forget to get us for the ceremony, time flies when you're sitting and doing nothing!" another raspful laugh came from him before he closed his eyes again leaning more onto cloverfrost.

(//wisteriadaze. gender female. rank warrior. crush junipercloud.) words: 113 tags: open

wisteriadaze emerged from the warriors den as swiftly as a feather being blown around by the winters winds. she braced herself to feel the cold morning air and to be covered in snow very soon. but she took a few moments sitting halfway outside of the den to see who was already stirring this fine morning. while sitting the sun hit the tips of her fur, unusual for how much it snowed, but she took the time to enjoy the warmth it brought her. her eyes drifted to a closing so the sun could hit almost every part of her that was facing the sun. purring she sat for a while in warmth.
Last edited by ℋoney on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⸎━━| ShiverClan

Postby ethium » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:41 am

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
█ █ PUDDLERUSH. █ █

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( molly ) ( 38 moons. ) ( second deputy. ) ( independent overachiever. ) ( located;; camp ) ( tagged;; nettlestar )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Puddlerush smiled gently at her leader turning to glance at the molly. Watching as her clan mates fumbled around, completing duties excitement radiating off of their pelts as the rite neared with every passing minute. Intently listening to nettlestar as she spoke, puddlerush cocked her head slightly to the side in thought. Eyes falling on a snow covered tree. "well I wouldn't be too surprised if stoneclaw or I got an apprentice, though a choice such as palenose or mudfur might be pleasing." puddlerush gently addressed the two warriors reminded of their loyalty. She had often observed palenose's antics and believed an apprentice would suit him well. "but of course, we have wonderful warriors. I believe they would all be good mentors if given the chance." the molly stated with a ghost of a smile appearing on her speckled grey muzzle. Eyes scanning camp she quickly singled out stoneclaw, her big brother in a sense. Though puddlerush had no blood siblings, stoneclaw was as close to one as she could possibly get. She did enjoy teasing him like any younger sister would, they often would exchange playful insults or teasing as they passed each other during daily life.

Yawning gently her eyes scanned the whistling forest, the bare branches of the tree's screaming as the cold wind whipped between them. Snowflakes whipping up in the breeze they floated past puddlerush's muzzle wind whipping through her fur. Nettlestar's fur was warm, as she was thicker furred than puddlerush was. She was grateful for nettlestar's presence, and even more honored to have been hand-picked as deputy. Though puddlerush would enjoy the thought of a deputy, she didn't think she deserved one half as many as the warriors that she surrounded herself with. "ive been reminiscing too, my rite of passage was quite exciting. I just hope our kits do well tonight. I would hate for any casualties to arise." though a kit getting lost or a casualty was always saddening, it was a fact of life that all cats had to accept sooner or later. Though grief was important, it shouldn't cloud you for the rest of your life. It was important that the death of a fellow clan member be addressed and grieved over but if you had any respect over that cat you would give them their dignity in the after life and move on yourself. Something puddlerush had learned at a young age from her mother. Her mother had been a wise warrior who had passed on most of her wisdom to her only progeny.

Though puddlerush was in no way experienced or ready to become an elder, but she felt she had a level of serenity and respect that most kits didn't get to experience. The molly felt quite privileged to have been born to her mother, such a kind molly that had nothing but the highest respect for every cat present in the clan, whether that be rouge or clan-born. Her mother never discriminated, and taught puddlerush to do the same. She led by example and puddlerush hoped some day she would follow in her mothers footsteps and lead by example just as she had. Exhaling softly as the memories of her past crept up on her, puddlerush turned back to nettlestar ears perked her pale blue orbs watching nettlestar carefully.
( 554 words )
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⸎━━| ShiverClan

Postby ~bubble » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm

STONECLAWXXXXRank: DeputyXXXX Where: Med. Cat Den XXXXWith: Snowstone
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Stoneclaw slid through the small entrance, entering far enough to get out of the cold. Always warmer in the medicine cat's den. Thank Starclan for that' the tom thought to himself. But, he settled on the floor next to Snowstone, very quickly getting the herb's out of the other tom's pelt and spitting them out just in case, and then sat and listened patiently to his opinions on the kits.
    He nodded along carefully, sorting the kits by name for now, except Vinekit who he knew by looks, but startled slightly at the outburst from the medicine cat about hunting. Stoneclaw instead let out a small, but hoarse and throaty chuckle - something he obviously didn't do often - and said, "No need Snowstone. We will survive a day without hunting in preparation for the kits' rite. After such a harsh winter, even a day of no hunting will do our land good... and it'll make the new 'paws first hunting trip a little easier. "

He paused and after looking pensively out of the den said, "I will probably hunt on the way back from dropping the kits off. Puddlerush too. We will have enough for tomorrow, even if I have to hunt all night and into the early morning. A night of no sleep will not harm me." He broke out of his line of thought though and nodded his head down in respect towards Snowstone as he added, "I appreciate the offer though, especially since I know you have your own duties to attend to as well." He again trailed off and then asked, "I thought we had seven kits? Pebblekit and Leopardkit I believe are the two missing?" he looked apprehensive then, hoping he hadn't missed two more deaths to kits recently.
    [293]

CLOVERFROSTXXRank: WarriorXX Where: CampXXWith: Owlfeather, Spitetooth, Vinekit , Lilypond
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cloverfrost laughed and said, "We won't forget you! You two get to sit in camp tonight and see if all the kits make it back. The rest of us get to go sit out in the deep snow and wait for the kits to come to us!" But she began purring too as her father leaned into her more, adding, "Yes yes. The great and mighty lynx that took your tail. You're just lucky it didn't take all of it!" she tilted her head to the side and said, "Speaking of them, I'm glad so far we only caught the scent of one this year. Especially with snowfall coming, everyone knows they only get more plentiful the deeper the snow gets. I for one am praying to Starclan that they stay away this year."

She shook her head out of the more depressing mood and said in a teasing tone, "I for one dont want to fight a lynx or an eagle. I'd rather keep my tail and all other appendages in tact.... unfortunately because of you two the kits think differently and all of them want to fight an eagle or lynx now. I don't know how any of us are going to keep up with their energy." she giggled at the last part, especially having had watched the kits all morning play and rough house despite them all knowing that they had the rite tonight.

She tilted her head and then asked, "Was the rite any different when you both went through it? I don't recall ever asking. And I know for sure that Junipercloud and I were some of the first born kits our year, so we didn't have much trouble... other than her falling into a puddle and me spraining my paw over a tree branch."
    [301]

PEBBLEKITXXXXRank: KitXXXX Where: CampXXXXWith: Avocetkit, Nagkit
    Pebblekit perked up and said, "No. Starclan will guide us one way or another to our mentors. If one of us gets lost, they'll keep us safe until someone finds us. And if we get lost, that just means we get to have someone to mentor us that will help us never get lost again! " She was bouncing with excitement again and said, "I hope I get someone cool too! I don't know who, but someone who can teach me the best hunting spots ever! I wanna catch the biggest hare ever! One that's bigger than Stoneclaw!" she then frowned and said quietly, as so the cat she was talking about wouldn't hear, "...maybe not that big. There'd have to be something wrong with it to get as big as him. He's like the size of a bear already. "

But she began almost bouncing again and said, "Either way! I wanna catch a lot of big, fat prey! And learn to fight off a fox or a lynx like Spitetooth did! Or an eagle like Owlfeather did! " At this point, she physically couldn't sit still and began bouncing around the den and around Avocetkit and Nagkit, saying loudly, "Oooooooh! I can't wait to be a 'paw! I want moonrise to be here already! I wanna leave the camp! I wanna explore!"

She was now buzzing with energy, and since she had her eye's closed in excitement and imagining all the outside world, she ran right back into both of her clanmates, tumbling herself head over paws onto her back. She began giggling then as she laid on the ground, just overall excited and cheery for the day.
    [277]
Life is Busy! A new furbaby to take care of, new job in the works, and managing a home can be rewarding but tiring. This is one of my relaxing places!

Check out Tzin Donkey's!

Wystone Stables | Tzin Custom's Shop
~bubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me