/ / ── PROJECT: GONE ʷᵒˡᶠ ʳᵖ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ❅ - Lone Soul ) Six

Postby .KeithKogane » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 pm

x

Lone Soul
    ── Tʜᴇ Uɴʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ──

Age; 5 years | Rank; Loner | Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Forest near camp | Tagged; Ophelia | Word Count; 913
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

The calm morning warmed the air as the sun rose higher in the sky, carefully shinning through the tree canopy and onto the earth beneath the wolves feet. It was a quiet walk in the beginning before Soul decided to finally share his name with the female pack wolf. At this point, it seemed ridiculous not to. Of course, he couldn't help but hold a smirk on his face due to the female's obvious studying of his body. Bearing scars that many don't have anything close to it. Some were fights with other wolves, mostly that didn't end in a death. He did his best to avoid a situation such as life or death, but it wasn't said that the brute hasn't killed another before. Yet it was due to either his own life or his attackers. Yet that was a while ago, something that he doesn't like to bring up in conversation that often. Rather than speak up, the wolf padded alongside the other in a comfortable silence. Perhaps as if she belonged at his side. Certainly did feel that way. But before he could get stuck in his own thoughts, words caught Lone Soul's attention. Her name. What a lovely name it was too. "Ophelia. Sounds perfect, doesn't it?" He asked softly as to test out the letters on his tongue. Could be said to represent a soft and kind-hearted soul or even the fiercest warrior. And from what the loner could tell, she filled both sides of the name.
      Yet just before the wolf could say anything else, she suddenly jutted out in front of him. This caught him by surprise causing him to lean far forward and almost falling on top of the other. A genuine laugh slipped out his muzzle before Soul could do anything to control it, slightly wagging his tail in amusement at the other female for managing to catch him off guard like that. Her amber eyes stared up into his pale green with almost a sense of dread as to where she was going home to. The home that would hunt him down due to him just being a loner. Yet, what if he wasn't a loner? There wouldn't be any danger then, would there? No sense of worry on either side? "Any time my Princesa Ophie, but I wasn't too ready to have you out of my sights just yet. I was lucky enough to be found by you in the first place, it isn't very fair for you to disappear on me darling," Lone let the words roll off his tongue smoothly like water rolling off a leaf,"There couldn't be a wolf hunt for someone like me if I had you by my side. I like having you there anyway, you fit nicely."

Despite his words, his eyes were keenly attuned to her facial expressions and her body posture. There was a shift somewhere on the walk that changed the sarcastic yet comfortable female to an unwilling and irritated one. The distance gained by the pair to the campsite just brought down everything he has just seen about the female to almost a shell. At this moment, Lone decided to do something stupid. Really stupid in his book at least. His head lowered as he took a step closer to the female, gazing into her deep amber gaze before drawing his tongue lightly against her right cheek and tucking his head behind her head. He didn't put much weight, but just enough for Ophelia to feel what he was doing, and possibly feel comfortable. This could result in sending the wrong message and ruin what they had built, but it was at least a try. "I got you now if your pack isn't what it could be, then I can at least be someone on your side. It doesn't have to be something you handle alone," The wolf spoke in a softer tone, closing his eyes for a short amount of time. He remained to hold the female just for a few minutes longer before pulling away and backing up to give the other her personal space back. Especially since he just invaded it.
      Soul's gaze slowly pulled back from it's soften look and was followed by a clear of the throat, overstepping his own boundaries in a way that he hasn't done in a few years. Games he's played with wolves never turned into genuine concern for their wellbeing. It's only something to gain for him. Either safety from the pack that owns the land he crosses through or gaining of prey to fill his belly. But now it's something different. Sure they just met, but Ophelia was honestly different from any other wolf he's met on his travels. Maybe due to her own past life and demons, but there was something captivating about her. She kept his interest with ease, just with her words alone. Could be the sense of mystery and pup-like curiosity that the female equally held up the personality that the loner was greeted with. Maybe her witts and sarcasm usage rather than shoving her body on his to gain his attention helped as well. The pack wolf obviously knew what she was doing every step of the way and could easily handle herself. At this point, it was easy to say that Lone Soul was hooked. After everything else, there wasn't a bone in his body who could even think it was a bad thing.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me