π’π€ππ†π”πˆππ„ | canine plague rp | open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

π’π€ππ†π”πˆππ„ | canine plague rp | open

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:33 am

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

x
x

Sixteen months ago, everything was normal. Humans and canines were peacefully coexisting as they have for thousands of yearsβ€”that is, until the fateful day that Patient Zero arrived at an emergency veterinary clinic in Olympia, Washington. The infected dog was going to be put down, as he was in the late stage of rabies and clearly suffering, but the vets held off on this decision when they noticed that the disease had caused hemorrhaging uncharacteristic of rabies and that the dog's progression seemed to have almost halted with a relatively high level of function. He was highly aggressive, but never became entirely immobilized or comatose. Upon further investigation, the doctors discovered that this was a new, mutated form of rabies unlike anything they had seen before; they named it Lyssavirus sanguis due to the massive bleeding it caused. In spite of tireless research into this new disease, neither a cure nor a vaccine was ever developed.

Unfortunately, by the time the warning was issued to the public about the new strain of rabies, it was too late. The first dog brought in was not the only one infected already, and the disease only spread exponentially as time went on. It was, like ordinary rabies, able to be transmitted to humans as well. Within a few months, Olympia was running rampant with the infected, human and animal alike. Since there was no way cure, to prevent it spreading further, a quarantine was ordered. The humans who were healthy were allowed to leave, albeit without their beloved animal companions, who posed too much of a threat as carriers. The area was sealed off from the outside world, leaving those trapped inside to wander the decaying city and the forests beyond.

x
x
Last edited by apochrypha on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 am

▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
───────────────────────────────────────────────

I. Follow all site and roleplay forum rules. That means no powerplaying/godmoding, no perfect characters, no excessive violence, gore, or swearing, etc.
II. Respect other players. Obviously this is a plot that inherently involves violence and bad things happening to characters. Remember that it is a game and that characters are not the people who write them. We're all here to have fun, and if you repeatedly have issues with the other members of the roleplay, you will be removed.
III. No character limit. You can create as many characters as you can keep up with.
IV. No romances between your own characters. It's just not that exciting to play both sides of a relationship. You can have characters that are related (parent/child or siblings) but no mates.
V. Keep it semi-realistic. Your characters' coats should be of naturally occurring colors, there are no supernatural abilities, and their physical limitations are those of any normal canine. Their eyes can be of any color of the rainbow. The allowed species are wolves, coyotes, dogs, and mixes of the three. (No human characters allowed, humans won't be spotted in this roleplay other than as corpses.)
VI. No one-liners. This roleplay is open to anyone, and there is no set length requirement for posts, but you should provide as much for other players to reply to as you can. Quality always trumps quantity, but no one enjoys trying to respond to "He smiled." Also, you should write with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and so on.
VII. Your characters can establish their own groups. To do this, they must have at least one leader with at least three subordinate members. These groups have no maximum size, and they can be as loosely organized or as strictly regimented as is desired. These alliances can form and dissolve throughout the progression of the roleplay, and the leader's player may post in the discussion thread to have a group roster added or updated. (Keep in mind that lots of large packs is less realistic than numerous small, roving bands; resources are limited and there is extreme danger in the area.) It is encouraged for players to form these relationships and groups in character so there is a basis for the group's existence.
VIII. Each player may only control one pack/band at a time. No one likes a power-hungry jerk.
IX. Post all forms in the discussion thread.

**rules may be changed in the future**

x
Last edited by apochrypha on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πˆπ‘π”π’

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:45 am

▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πˆπ‘π”π’
──────────────────────────────────────────────

The crux of this roleplay's plot is Lyssavirus sanguis, the hemorrhagic rabies virus which ravaged the Pacific Northwest. The disease occurs in five main stages.

Stage One. No symptoms during the incubation phase. Lasts from one week to three months.
Stage Two. The prodromal (initial symptoms) stage. The infected begins to experience headaches, nausea and vomiting, depression/anxiety, fever, and malaise. This lasts up to a week.
Stage Three. The sufferer experiences their headaches turn to migraines, worsening depression, anxiety to the point of paranoia, the onset of hallucinations, heightened irritability, and confusion. This stage also lasts up to a week.
Stage Four. The infected becomes extremely confused and begins to demonstrate the aggressive tendencies of the disease, rapidly losing the ability to speak or communicate at all as their thought processes deteriorate. They also lose motor skills and coordination as the disease attacks the nervous system. At this stage, the massive hemorrhaging from all orifices occurs, including vomiting blood. Lasts roughly three days.
Stage Five. The infected has lost all sense of who they were and is highly aggressive. Still leaks a trickle of blood from nose, eyes, etc. This lasts up to a year as the body gradually deteriorates further.

Those infected with the virus will become increasingly delirious and aggressive as their condition progresses, until their personality eventually vanishes and they are a hollow shell only existing to attack anything that moves. The rabid have no preference for what they eat, including other infected individuals if given no other choice. They may travel alone or as a pack, though they frequently attack one another in groups. Those who have more recently reached the end stage are more agile and aggressive than those who have been rabid longer, and thus are more dangerous. There is a distinctly wrong smell about those who have the virus.

The point at which you relinquish control of your infected character is entirely up to you. You can choose to play them throughout their sickness, to have them die in some way before they can reach the end stage, or to simply stop controlling them once they become a mindless beast and turn them loose into the world. Other players may still encounter them as NPCs in the future if they are not killed off.

It is worth noting that it is exceedingly rare for herbivores to be affected by L. sanguis, so most prey killed oneself is safe. Drinking contaminated water, eating contaminated food, or any contact with any contaminated bodily fluids are all ways to become infected, so extreme caution is to be taken when looking for resources.

x
x
Last edited by apochrypha on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ π‹πˆπ’π“

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 am

▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ π‹πˆπ’π“
───────────────────────────────────────────────

apochrypha | Hugo | Nadya
R/U/N/N/I/N/G | Blue
velvet tears. | char 1 | char 2
MyLostShadow| Kaiser | Pandora
β™› Mist β™› | Athena | Apollo | Takkar
Blumenkranz | Askari | Artemis
raxal | Leighton | Vice
Tiny_Cat | Milo | Cicero
BrΓΈnes | Loki | Bear
ienrir | Quinten | Asher
roo. | Luna
MultipleDinosaurs | Rowely

x
x
Last edited by apochrypha on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:51 am

▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’
─────────────────────────────────────────

π†π‘πŽπ”ππ’

Group Name
Leader(s): Name
Members: Name | Name

π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’π‡πˆππ’

Mates
Name ❀︎ Name
Name ❀︎ Name

Families
Athena X ??? β€” Apollo
Alyona X Nikolai β€” Nadya, Cicero
Last edited by apochrypha on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π€πππŽπ”ππ‚π„πŒπ„ππ“π’

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:51 am

▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
π€πππŽπ”ππ‚π„πŒπ„ππ“π’
─────────────────────────────────────────

πŽπ”π“ πŽπ… 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑

3/26/18 β€” The RP is open!

𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑

m/dd/yy β€” Something really big happened in the game, x is the link to the post. (x)
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’π€ππ†π”πˆππ„ | canine plague rp | open

Postby apochrypha » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm

β„Žπ‘’π‘”π‘œ π‘”π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The ivory wolf had never been so grateful for the sounds of the forest before their absence implied a danger unlike anything he had imagined. When the trees were alive with birdsong, it was an indication that nothing ominous was roaming in the area, searching for an outlet for their aimless bloodlust. He padded between the trees, roaming as much to find new resources as to simply have something to occupy his time. Safety required motion; stay in one place too long, and the slavering horde would converge. Hugo was enjoying the early morning weather, when the dew had yet to fully evaporate but the dampness had migrated into the air and gave it a refreshing, cool feeling. He observed that the spaces between the trunks was increasing, a sign that he was approaching the tree line.

He emerged from the cover of the forest and stood on the edge of a wide expanse of grass. In the distance, he could observe clusters of human structures, but he was too cautious to approach presently. He knew that the new sickness had spread from the human dwellings out into the wilds, and that when the humans had found themselves dying en masse, the healthy ones fled and left their sick and their animal companions behind to perish. If this all started in a large population center, it was likely many would still be clustered there, and by extension, the rabid would cluster as well around an easy source of prey. Better to stay away for now, Hugo decided.

Instead, he moved several meters back inside the cover of the trees and followed the edge of the forest, seeing where it would take him. He eventually stumbled upon a small stream, barely more than a trickle of water through a small rut, and dipped his head to lap at the cool liquid.

x
apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:05 pm

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
β—ˆ
────────
Athena stepped forward boldly- peeking around the decaying building that was left to tower over the ever lasting waste and filth that the abandoned cit had become. She knew coming into the city was a risk- it seemed to be the most densely populated by the ill. All around her smelled stagnant for the most part but the sharp scent of decay was almost palatable in her muzzle- she could almost taste it."Remain silent Apollo, you step where I step. You stay as close to me as possible." She said to her little pup in barely a whisper- they were coming from the forest and into the city looking for what ever scraps of food would remain. The silence around the city was deafening, there wouldn't be the warning call of a bird if something were to come- no running of pawsteps if a sickly canine were in the area. Just the surreal silence that made Athena feel sick to her stomach.

Still the small German Shepard slunk forward- keeping her body low to the ground and in the shadows. She looked behind her momentarily to see her little pup close on her tail. She squeezed behind fallen metal trash cans and avoided stepping in a puddle of water. She could feel her throat jump at the chance to drink but she refused- she was skeptical of what could be in the water. She pressed forward, the cold concrete sidewalk cooled her paws and the slight clicking of her nails sounded louder than the crack of lightening and thunder in a stormy sky. She weaved to and fro before reaching the entrance to a building- pausing she drew in a long breath, testing the air in a haste to see if anything, or anyone, sickly remained inside.

1pollo
β—ˆ
────────
Apollo followed behind his mother- the cracked concrete felt unfamiliar under his soft pads and the intensity of his mother's instructions left him feeling anxious and scared. The little pup walked forward- almost under Athena, his tail tucked tightly under his rump- fear ebbed at the youngsters belly as he walked behind his mum. He cast a look behind him only to see what at first he thought was a small deranged dog running a muck. At first fear consumed him and he stood nearly paralyzed till he watched it blow around- it was a crumpled news paper. Oh what fear can do to young, impressionable, imaginations. He scrabbled after Athena- looking upwards at the skyscrapers that towered above them and seemed to lick the sky with their grey, black, and white structures.

Where did everyone go? He thought quietly- why had so many dogs been left behind to die? He sidestepped suddenly, a knee jerk reaction to the pieces of broken glass on the pavement below his tender puppy paws. Snorting with distaste her trotted forward to catch up with Athena silently.

Takkar
β—ˆ
────────
Takkar woke from his slumber but remained still- he could feel his heart racing inside his chest from his dream. He was being chased by a pack of sick dogs. They were deranged, confused, bloodthirsty. He shook his head and drew his tongue across his muzzle several times as he slowly woke from the calming and intoxicating tendrils of sleep that were previously wrapped around him. He blinked and move forwards in his makeshift den he had formed over months of hard work. He watched the forest silently- the birds were in full bloom it seemed today. A good sign. Still he remained in the dark, protective enclosure of his den watching the forest for even the slightest of movement and smelling for even a hint of something that was sick. His current living area was deeper in the forest than he would have liked but it was farther away from the city and the wretched scent the place carried with it.

Soon enough the wolfdog dragged himself from the den- which was cleverly hidden under the upright roots of a fallen tree. It was inconspicuous, under the radar, incognito. In other words it was perfect. He stretched, letting his muzzle fall open into a gaping yawn and his tongue lolling out as he did so. He felt his muscles tense down his flank and down into each toe before he finished and shook out getting prepared for what the day had to offer was more of a mental battle than others.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MyLostShadow » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 am

K A I S E R
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
Gender: Male | Age: Five Years Old | Breed: Weimaraner | Tagged: Pandora (Open)
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

He was forever looking over his shoulder as he walked, watching his surroundings for the slightest of changes or the presence of sick dogs. Ever since the virus broke out and his owners left, he'd kept on the move, only stopping to rest at night (even then he only slept lightly, aware that an ambush in the middle of the night would be fatal). It was a dangerous life, though he was grateful that he wasn't living through this hell alone; he was traveling with his old housemate, Pandora, and though she wasn't much help in fighting, guarding, or most other skills necessary for survival, her senses of smell and hearing were phenomenal, and he was always glad to have someone to talk to during these difficult times.

Kaiser's pace rose to a trot as he approached a wire fence. On the other side lay the outskirts of the city, where he hoped he might find some food. The pair hadn't eaten in days, having mostly stayed away from the city out of fear for the dangers that lie within: sick dogs, debris, and other, non-sick dogs who might be aggressive. Despite this, however, he pressed on, coming to a stop as he reached the fence; it was too high to jump over, so he paced from one end of the fence to the other in search of holes or weak spots. He was about to turn around and tell Pandora they'd need to find another way in when he hit a spot of luck: a hole, just big enough for them to squeeze through, was hidden behind a number of silver trash cans at the very end of the fence. "Over here" he whispered to Pandora, looking over his shoulder to make sure she was following before padding over to the hole. Gently he nudged the empty trash cans to the side, careful not to make too much noise as he uncovered the small break in the wiring. Crouching down, he shuffled his way through, grime from the concrete floor clinging to his short coat as he slid through, emerging on the other side. Scanning the surrounding area, he made sure to first deem it safe before motioning for Pandora to follow.

P A N D O R A
Gender: Female | Age: Three Years Old | Breed: Belgian Tervuren | Tagged: Kaiser (Open)

Despite the grim, apocalyptic conditions, the Belgian Tervuren's fur was far from untidy as she walked behind her friend with an elegant gait, almost as though she was oblivious to the fact that there were crazed canines populating the surrounding areas that would kill her without a second thought. She'd been reluctant to leave her home, believing her humans would return even though Kaiser had insisted that they had been crying when they walked out of the house, their car filled with food, water, and as many valuables as they could carry before driving away. They weren't coming back. The Weimaraner had to practically drag her out of the house a few days later before she would finally admit to herself that her beloved owners had gone.

Pandora came to a stop just behind Kaiser as they reached a fence. Her ears were perked, listening for the sounds of infected canines sneaking up on them. It was quiet. Eerily quiet. Silent. Not even a bird's song echoed through the city outskirts as she waited while Kaiser checked the fence for holes. It was a massive difference to her usual, busy life as a showdog, where it only seemed to be silent when she was asleep, oblivious to all the noise around her.

Her dark brown eyes followed Kaiser as he scrambled through the hole, though when he motioned for her to follow she shook her head, looking in disgust at the filthy floor, "I'll never get all that grime out of my fur if I try and squeeze through there" she mumbled, ignoring the impatient look Kaiser shot her, "Green moss and rotten food...is that dried blood on those wires?" Pandora turned away from the gap in the fence, instead standing on her hind legs as she put her front paws on the wires, looking up at the top of the fence as though she was contemplating climbing it. Kaiser seemed to pick up on this, for he rolled his eyes and shot her another impatient look, "You're not a cat, you can't climb it. You'll only end up falling and getting even dirtier than you would if you'd just crawl through that gap so we can look for food". The female stayed still for just a moment longer before realising he was right and going back down on to four paws with an annoyed huff. "Fine" was all she snapped before quickly squeezing through. She was slightly bigger than Kaiser was, so her fur caught on the wires, pulling out a few strands as she made her way through. Once on the other side, she immediately turned to smooth down her long coat again while Kaiser scanned the area for the best place to search for food.

MyLostShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:18 am

B L U E | M A L E | T A G S ; X |

the brute opened up one eye. awakening from a deep slumber. slowly he opened up his other eye. revealing chocolate colored eyes. his jowls opened in a yawn, salvia leaking from them. his ears pushed back, flattening up against his sleek head. his eyes darted around nervously scanning the clearing for any threats. not seeing any the sheperd, rose up onto his four legs. his paws rubbing roughly against the wood of the tree stump he stood on. the male lowered down his hind quarters into a stretching form. he felt his body roar to life. the tiredness snatched away from himself.

the canine took one more wary glance around the clearing before leaping down from the stump. his tail laying flat down. the soft breeze tickled his fur, making his tail wag in pleasure. the dog started to walk forward his paws thudding against the ground. making an uncomfortably loud noise. his nose started to twitch as he tried to smell for any prey. or any edible meat at least. his eyes were filled with the sight of hunger. a sweet smell of raw squirrel filled his nose. it was about a half a mile trek and was just scraps. but it was still food. the sensation of hunger pulled him forward. so he set off into a steady jog. his lips pulled backed grimly as he fought against the wind. impatiently the brute broke into a run. the male could feel the meat on his tongue. a smile played at his lips. as he ran, after awhile arriving at the scene. in front of him lay the dead body of a rabbit.

it seemed to be eaten mainly but there was still some meat left on the bones. it was enough, enough for him. he padded forward lowering his head and taking a bite. a scrap of meat fell into his mouth, warming it up. a good tickling sensation filled his tongue. it was so pleasant it made him eat faster. the sheperd quickly finished this piece of meat. before lowering his head and taking another bite. in no time the bones were clean. the German sheperd backed up, licking his chops. a new energy filled him.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me