๐•๐€๐‹๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๏ผ open๏ผ๏ผ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ๐•๐€๐‹๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๏ผ open๏ผ๏ผ

Postby xCatastrophex » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:21 am

๏ผก ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผซ'๏ผณ ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

lone valkyrie โˆ Stage; 1 โˆ six years โˆ location; Franang's Falls.

Tags; Nigel, Eliza
      Nodding gently to Elizaโ€™s inquiry and watching as Frigg took an instantaneous liking to her. She smiled lightly as the little one fumbled around them, leaning over to nuzzle her as well. She knew all too well the struggles Frigg would face growing up, in a different sense of course, but she still understood how hard it would be for her. Though, sheโ€™s doing a bang up job of holding her own so far. Tenacity and determination were already quite apparent in the young fillyโ€™s personality, so her future looked ever so bright despite of lacking sight. It was something to be admired.

Caught up with watching Frigg bustle about, she was unaware of the Jotunheim king and, what she assumed to be, his subordinate make their way closer to the group. They positioned themselves a little ways off from the small gathering of mares. She caught the movement in her periphrials and looked up. She watched the stallion and it wasnโ€™t long before Lark turned back to Eliza, only to see face drop as he approached. She followed her gaze to an unfamiliar stallion who was, what looked like, scolding her for some reason unknown to Lark. She couldnโ€™t really keep up with what he was saying as he was speaking to quickly, but as he stamped the ground it was clear that he was not happy about something. Returning her gaze towards Eliza, it was clear she was a uncomfortable.

Lark cut her eyes back towards the younger stallion, giving a disgruntled snort as he moved away after speaking his grievances. Even if she didnโ€™t know what was being said, she disapproved nonetheless. It was very unbecoming of a stallion to act in such manner towards a mare, not to mention just plain mean. Pinning her ears just the slightest bit, she gave a good stomp in return to show her distaste in how Eliza had been spoken to, though she was sure it had little effect on the matter now. Her icy gaze remained on the cantankerous stallion as he went to to interact with a foal little further down from the small group. She shuffled back to her original spot and huffed slightly as she relaxed once more, propping up a back hoof. She continued to stare the unknown stallion a few moments longer before returning her attention to the inquiry from before, giving a reassuring nudge to her new friend.

โ€œWithin the last day or so.. I got turned around in the forest and he found me and offered me shelter during the storm.โ€ she explained, speaking up once more. She flicked her tail before lowering her head and rubbed her cheek against the inside of her leg; satisfying an itch before looking back up and towards the last place she has seen Bjorn before he disappeared into the thicket. She wasnโ€™t sure how long that would last though, especially if her hunch was to come to fruition with that troublesome newcomer in the equation now. She flicked her ears around anxiously as she could feel her worries welling up inside her. Things were definitely about to be turned upside down. Not wanting to think about it anymore, she shifted her weight to her other side, propping her hoof up in the same manner as before. She blinked returning her attention back to the conversation at hand. โ€œHeโ€™s a curious being. Though, very kind from what iโ€™ve seen so far.โ€ a little inconsiderate at this moment in time, but kind nonetheless. โ€œI Assume youโ€™re kin to him?โ€ she questioned, though she knew the answer was yes. It was quite obvious, but she just wanted to keep the conversation going.

๐™ฒ ๐š ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ ๐™บ ๐™ด ๐šƒ ๐šƒ ๐™ด.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

lone valkyrie โˆ Stage; 2 โˆ six years โˆ location; Franang's Falls.

Tags; Open.

Work in progress.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[5]

Postby eventer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:56 pm

โ ๏ผบ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผจ๏ผน๏ผฒ โž
    stallion โ–  ten years โ–  17"2 pre andalusion โ–  mares; none โ–  tags; open

โ–  the white stallion had been alone most his life, he'd had a few mares over the years, but none who stayed, eventually leaving to be with one of the kings as he predicted, either that or they were stolen by the kings, never the less, he was alone now and quite frustrated. he'd only ever met two of his progeny over the years, and he'd bred a few mares, it was quite frustrating actually. zephyr was starting to ponder if perhaps one of the kings would accept his presence into their herd for extra protection, payment of a mare or two? he doubted it, and so never seeked out the kings, only young still he stood no chance against the stallions and chose not to interfere, perhaps he'd get lucky and find some young mares out and about.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผก โž
    mare โ–  fourteen years โ–  16"3 arabian warmblood โ–  stallion; bjornโ–  tags; herd
    โ ๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฌ ๏ผค๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผซ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ โž
    imp โ–  colt โ–  few hours โ–  mature 17"0 andalusion x arabian warmblood โ–  mares; none โ–  tags; athena, sire's herd

โ–  athena no muse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผก โž
      mare โ–  sixteen years โ–  16"3 australian thoroughbred x mustang โ–  stallion; phantomโ–  tags; phantom, singe, herd

โ–  the pale mare smiled at the stallions words and simply groomed him back affectionately. panda brushed off his words of the gods, not to fussed on his opinion, or anyone elses for that matter, and simply continued to groom the male. as his attention turned elsewhere for a second, she took in his nudge calmly and nibbled him one last time sweetly, before beginning to walk towards singe, a soft nicker from the mare to alert the other mare of her approach. it all happened so fast, one minute she was walking, the next she found herself scrambling to the ground as a large shooting pain shot through her back, she'd not felt this pain before in her whole sixteen years of life, and nearly fourteen years of pregnancy and birthing, it was so strange, so painful, and she had no clue what was wrong, all she knew was she was now on her side in the middle of the small herd, her breaths shallow and slow, as though she was not getting enough air. in seconds it was like her body forced the labor, perhaps she'd broken something? maybe a wrong step, broken her back and her body forcing her to give birth to protect the foal, no, that couldn't be it, her sister had broken her back during birth and had been in far more pain, this wasn't it. what was wrong? what was wrong with her baby. she tried once, twice, three, four times to get back up, all failing as the contractions worsened. her breathing recovered somewhat, at least to a normal rate for giving birth. then it clicked, it was so obvious, she had felt this pain before, she knew this pain, something was wrong with her foal. she knew exactly what it was, her foal had rolled into the incorrect position and was going to come out the wrong way, fearing the worst almost immediately, the third foal she'd ever birthed had been born in such a way, not quite as painful as this, but similar feeling, but her foal had not survived, and panda feared that today, her foal would also not survive.

โ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ โž
      artemis โ–  mare โ–  two years โ–  mature 17"1 belgian warmblood x french anglo arabian โ–  stallion; none โ–  tags; open

โ–  the little chestnut mare, only two years of age stood just off from one of the small ponds, she wasn't familiar with the area, she didn't know the names or anything, she'd been born to a lone mare who'd left one of the three herds, making her sire unknown, whether it was one of the three kings at all she had no clue. the sweet filly nibbled at the grass trying to stay alert, but she was young and hungry, so her alertness and cautiousness was low, making her an easy target for stallions or predators.

โ ๏ผณ๏ผน๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผฌ โž
      mare โ–  fifteen years โ–  15"3 australian brumby x english thoroughbred โ–  stallion; titanโ–  tags; herd

โ–  sybil pinned her ears at mazi when the mare seemed to ignore her, but nothing more. instead, she decided to study the young mare, watching her as she found two foals and instantly took an almost mothering appearance over them, she was a little unsure of the foals at first but left it alone, while pregnant so heavily with her own foal, she chose to keep her mouth shut and her opinions to herself when it came to mazi, for now, other than the mare being so young, sybil had no reason to dislike the mare, and for now, she wouldn't have a problem with her, but mazi had a lot of proving her worth to do before sybil even remotely recognised the mare as the lead. on the other hand, sybil while a loyal mare, wouldn't stay in a falling herd, should mazi start leading the herd to astray that sybil could not correct the mares mistakes, she would take her and titans foal and leave the herd in a instant to protect her young she would not hesitate to leave the stallions herd, no matter the love she had for him.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post ten ๏ผ๏ผ

Postby evixtus » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:30 pm

โ™• O Y D I S โ™•
โ–™ โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ–Ÿ
sydney โ— 16 โ— hnitbjorg queen โ— gestating โ— location: idavoll
tags: bjorn, lilura โ— mentions: n/a

--still stalking bjorn and lilura--

โ™• I N K E R I โ™•
ink โ— 8 โ— alfheim valkyrie โ— stage 3 โ— location: idavoll
tags: titan โ— mentions: many foals

Her calm, careful eyes made sure to spot any foals who were treading dangerously close to her hooves while they rough-housed with each other, not wanting to accidentally step on one's leg and have it snap underneath her weight. Once her and Titan were out of the rambunctious foals' territory, she turned to rub her muzzle against his rippling shoulder, pleased that she was able to have a moment of tranquility with her stallion. "I'm sure Valhalla will settle down soon enough. Besides, this is always the time where chaos unfolds, no?" --slight wb, sorry--

โ™• S I G N E โ™•
sign โ— 11 โ— jotunheim valkyrie โ— stage 1 โ— location: idavoll
tags: otabeka, azarias โ— mentions: titan, citadel, dream, nochi mura

Signe waited respectfully for Azarias and Titan to finish their meeting over his two fillies that Citadel had nursing from her. It was easy to see that the pale filly was a direct descendant of her dam, while Nochi Mura was not. It seemed that she had also been saved from certain death, much how Signe had done with Otabeka. Once the Alfheim King moved away from the oracle stallion, she took it as her moment to introduce her two colts to the seer and the gods themselves. She dipped her head, signifying her appreciation for his arrival. He always seemed to reappear within Valhalla once the first blooms of progeny entered. "Azarias, I would like to introduce Vidar and Otabeka." She nudged the two forwards between the two grown equines, giving them the comforting feeling of their mother. Hopefully they would realize that this stallion who they were being introduced to was that of importance. Maybe not today, but eventually they would understand the gods and the purpose Azarias brought to Valhalla.

Vidar was brave with his approach on the cream champagne stallion. He arched his head high and looked up upon the oracle, giving a snort of curiosity. He didn't understand why he was meeting this other adult, he didn't smell like Jotunheim, or any of his family, for that matter. Part of his young mind told him that respect was necessary when interacting with Azarias, and thankfully he listened to it for once. Eventually he would learn that his dam's words were what would help him with life, and how he'd survive if he took her advice. Reaching out with his dainty muzzle, he tapped his velveteen lips against the oracle's knee, questioning whether this unfamiliar horse tasted different from his siblings. To his displeasure, Azarias not only tasted different, but had an aura in which the young colt didn't understand.

"I would like to thank the Gods for sending Otabeka to me, I will do my best to raise him right, and give him the life he deserves within Valhalla." Signe added in, her eyes filled with mirth as Vidar bravely examined Azarias. "The one question I have is if I have the danger of losing my loves, and if I should continue to produce if I do."

โ™• Y L V A โ™•
val โ— 9 โ— band valkyrie โ— stage 3 โ— location: idavoll
tags: sammael, phantom, forseti โ— mentions: none

Her train of thought ruined from reliving her maiden days, the dun paint turned as Sammael's needy nickers reached her delicate ears. She warbled back to him, relishing in his attention and touch, pressing her head into his chest as he returned to her bubble of safety. Though she understood he could handle himself, she still felt relieved that he came back to her unscathed from the standoff. Distracted with the shared moment of affection, Ylva didn't notice Phantom's approach until he spoke to her lead.

She dipped her chiseled face in respect as he introduced himself, though she already knew who he was, she was unsure if Sammael formally did. She didn't see a necessity to return her name, as she held a feeling that Sammael would do it for her, and also since the king wasn't speaking directly to her. As the two stallions conversed, the painted mare kept her eyes on Forseti, giving the maiden a welcoming nicker to come and meet Sammael for herself, once Phantom had made his departure.

โ™• F R E J A โ™•
free โ— 4 โ— hnitbjorg maiden โ— stage 4 โ— location: hnitbjorg
tags: rhaenys, eliza, nigel โ— mentions: azarias, signe & co.

The chestnut maiden was beginning to get antsy as she waited for her dam's approval of leaving to mingle while there was momentary peace between each herd--nobody would dare to start a commotion with Azarias in the picture. Shuffling her feet slightly with each waning breath, she went to affectionately nuzzle Rhaenys, before Eliza was beckoning her to follow. Curious of where her elder sister was going, she took up a steady trot to hold pace with the champagne mare. Freja felt another pang of jealousy when she thought back to the difference in color: shimmering gold to dull chestnut--though her coat wasn't as lackluster as she perceived it to be. She stopped short to give respectful distance to the pinto mare Eliza had approached. It was obvious who it was, Signe of Jotunheim, mother of the colts, and what she presumed to be Nigel's dam, she noted as he embraced himself with her presence. Why was he sticking to her side like velcro? She decided that if she got the chance later, she would question Eliza.

The voice that always seemed to bubble in her throat was quickly diminished as her sibling introduced Nigel. Her mouth went dry, and Freja felt as if she was shell-shocked. Taking the moment to assess how he looked, she took a deep breath to regain her posture, hoping to not seem like a foolish maiden. "Well, my sister already told you my name."

โ™• L I L U R A โ™•
lila โ— 13 โ— lone valkyrie โ— stage 3 โ— location: idavoll > hvergelmir
tags: bjorn โ— mentions: n/a

Bjorn's antics on her flirtatious demeanor made her stomach coil with pleasure, she had him right where she wanted him. Following suit as he broke through the forage that gave his territory it's namesake, she was quick to stop once she noticed him cast a glance. Pinning her ears back slightly, she was displeased that the fog had dissipated slightly and followed his eyes with a disgusted look. She noticed the dun mare standing within the clustered Hnitbjorg valkyries, and without a second thought, brushed up against him to regain his focus. She couldn't lose him now, not with how close she was to her goal.

Thankfully he shifted back into his haze and continued on. A mental sigh of relief flooded her body and she looked to her feet to pick her way through the path he was taking her. Thankfully his larger structure pushed most of the brush out of her way, but she couldn't be too careful. Expressing elegance and grace, she ceased movement by his shoulder, brushing her own frosted fur against the shimmering that his withheld. Chocolate irises examined the scenery around him. Had she been by herself, she would've announced her awe, but she couldn't lose character. The way the water sang with the messages given by the gods made her ears perk, what were they saying? She wandered off a little ways from him, giving him the idea that she was examining the sacred grounds. She turned as a flash caught her attention, and Lilura watched him approach once more with regal movements. His lips met her face and she leaned into his touch, shivers quaking in the wake. He reached her withers and her flank twitched. Seeing the surge of powers from his muscles as he rose, she twisted her body closer and swung her plume to the side with a last flirtatious whip to his maw.[/b]
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ โ™ฅ } Orion, Gersemi, Vanir, Citadel, & Forseti

Postby na'vi. » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:47 pm

๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ โ”€โ”€xโToday my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—€ โฐ Alfheim Foal โฑ โฐ QH โฑ โฐ colt โฑ โฐ emaciated โฑ โฐ 2 days โฑ โฐ dam: Mazi โฑ โฐ foals: too young โฑ โฐ location: North of Franang's Falls โฑ โฐ tags: Mazi & Vesperia โฑ โฐ mentions: Muscadine, Titan โฑโ–ถ
Orion's gaze drifted now to his mother who grazed by idly, her own brown gaze only flicking up ever so often. Yet her look wasn't at he or even his sister, but the mare who chased her off. His ears flicked as he stood away from Mazi, his velveteen muzzle coated with milk and his tail tucked to his rump. His own trust in the mare he had just met was already stronger than the trust he had in his own mother. Mazi's face soon met his own and initially he flinched backwards, purely out of habit, however the nicker that came from her and the warm air over his face caused the colt to reach forward with his own muzzle, pressing it to her and stepping closer to her flank. Just enough for her clean pelt to be brushing his own pallid and dirty pelt. The touching of his skin to hers, although small, was warm and the colt silently reveled in it. He stood idly now, his head lowered and hind leg cocked underneath his frame, his battered and bruised soul already taking comfort in the warmth that this mare had to offer.

Yet this moment of the stillness was broken by movement and his head lifted with a slight jump. His ears perked and a soft whicker left his muzzle. For a few seconds he stood in protest of the seal bay mare moving towards the faint silhouettes of horses but, unbeknownst to him, he had already imprinted on Mazi. With a conflicted look over his shoulder at Muscadine he let out a snort and found himself trailing behind Mazi, her larger frame making a pathway through the underbrush that he could maneuver with more ease than before. His steps were small, wobbly, and admittedly weak; to any lurking predator he'd be an easy target. However soo he was wobbling closer to Mazi's frame and a soft cloak of protection surrounded him to which the colt reach forward licking gingerly at Mazi's hock. Suddenly the sound of vegetation and bracken behind the trio sounded and the colt whipped around, boldly standing infront of Vesperia and facing Muscadine. His ears flattened but a series of squeals and stomped hooves later forced his biological mother to retreat and he was quick to return to Mazi. He stilled though, now his body was filled with confusion. He could see the palomino rump of Muscadine retreating and even flat out leaving the area. A soft nicker left his muzzle and he watched curiously, was their mother leaving them with this strange mare? Was this how all foals found their dams?

Suddenly confused and conflicted Orion continued to trail behind Mazi, now recognizing her as he and Vesperia's only real way to remain safe in this world that he still knew nothing about. Orion remained silent for the most part, his head low and movements sluggish. Even with the amount of milk he had suckled from Mazi he would need some serious TLC. Caught off guard when the sea bay mare stopped he ran right into her rump and let out a squeal of surprise. His gut twisted with fear and he scrabbled backwards, once more clacking his teeth at her for his own clumsy movement. Though the submissive action was cut short when he noted Mazikeen staring at he and Vesperia. He watched her warily, ears perked and dark nostrils quivering with apprehension. It was then that it seemed the colt took a moment to look around him and his gaze settled on the monstrous stallion that he would come to know as Titan. Mazi's words were nothing but background noise as the colt stared- his fear of Mazi was now the size of a mouse compared to his fear of the stallion that was black as night. The stallion was interacting with yet another horse and Orion began to pace backwards. This was a mistake. He turned now, his eyes wild and searching for Muscadine. He had no bond with his birth mother but part of his instincts screamed to look to her for protection.

The uttering of words from Mazi pulled the palomino's attention back away from Muscadine and he looked at her. Even if he didn't know it he already had a bond with her and part of his instincts also told him to look to her for protection. As if something wise within him urged him to blindly trust this mare. Vesperia seemed to trust her, and Orion trusted his twin. He watched Mazi rub against Vesperia and something within him twisted with longing for that interaction. Already he noted the cleaner pelt that Vesperia had since being around Mazi. Her short and fuzzy mane no longer matted and clumped with dirt and mud. She had trusted Mazi more than he did and reaped the rewards, whereas he was skiddish, untrusting, and fearful- though didn't he have a right to be so? He didn't know what Mazi spoke but Orion stepped closer to her, head low and soft whickers slipped from his muzzle. He didn't like being in view of the black horse. With that the colt worked his way to Mazi's side that was farthest from Titan and out of view. The only visible part of him would be his belly and legs. At first he stood quietly, simply listening to the other nickers, snorts, grunts, and neighs of horses that he didn't know but soon enough the scent of Mazi's milk lulled him into a trance and he neared her flank gingerly. This time Orion seemed more trusting and the colt stood at her side, his entire body touching hers and began to suckle happily. His tail wagging just the slightest in pure bliss.

๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฌ โ”€โ”€xโwhen the world says, "give up." hope whispers, "try it one more time."โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—€ โฐ Alfheim Valkyrie โฑ โฐ mustang x morigan โฑ โฐ mare โฑ โฐ 7ยฝ โฑ โฐ foals: Dream & Nochi . โฑ โฐ status: nursing โฑ โฐ location: Franang's Falls โฑ โฐ tags: open โฑ โฐ mentions: Mazi, Dream, Nochi, Vanir, Gersemi โฑโ–ถ
Citadel watched them move off and though she was willing to listen to Titan's instructions to clean the scent of death from Nochi it was no sooner than she turned that the foal was off with Dream. With a gentle sigh she smiled and watched as just far away another mare came with her own foal. Titan would surely watch over them while she took a small dip into the waters. However the sounds of what she knew all too well to be heartbreak filled her ears and her head snapped upwards. Citadel made those calls many times herself and she was always one of the more observant mares in the herd. Citadel saw and heard all. She watched Mazikeen from afar and felt her own heart ache for the mare. Perhaps Citadel had been too unwelcoming to the newcomer. However she stayed where she was, loss was something a mother often should face on their own. While she certainly always needed Titan by her side when she delivered their stillborn foals other mares could react differently, violently even. She watched Mazi try and fight off the birds that soon came for her foal and her own heart ached even more. She recalled her first foal bitterly, she stood there for days warding off the predators. She didn't eat, drink, or even visit with other mares during the whole experience. Only when Titan, Thera, and Inkeri forced her away did she come back to reality that the circle of life must be carried out- as painful as it would be.

Eventually Citadel pulled herself away from the sight of Mazi and her precious baby and instead made her way to the water. She would be safe from the advances of any Earls for several days, only smelling of milk, newborns, and Titan they'd be suicidal to mess with a mare who had new foals. While her body hummed with loved for them it also ran thick with aggression and a burning desire to do what ever it took to make sure her daughters thrived. There was no horse more dangerous than a mother and everyone knew that. Letting out soft nickers the cremello mare pranced her way into the waters, tossing her head with delighted nickers. Her white pelt was soon cleaned of dirt and mess alike. She swam for several moments, enjoying the cool sensation it offered her.

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผฉ โ”€โ”€xโi still believe in you.โž
โ—€ โฐ jotunheim maiden โฑ โฐ gypsy vanner โฑ โฐ mare โฑ โฐ 2.7 yearsโฑ โฐ foals: none โฑ โฐ status: 2nd stage โฑ โฐ location: Franang's Falls โฑ โฐ tags: Sammael & Ylva โฑ โฐ mentions: Phantom โฑโ–ถ
Initially Forseti had no plans on introducing herself to Sammael, he already had a gorgeous mare by his side and he didn't show any interest in her. She also wasn't the pushy type so she would have been content to simply remain with her father's herd until she was whisked away by some other Earl. Ylva's nicker to her caused Forseti's head to rise and the maiden shook her face for a moment to clear her sight of her long forelock. Her ears perked and she let out a soft nicker, she had all but tuned out Sammael and Pantom's conversation as she wasn't truly the prying type. Suddenly her attention broke as her sire neared her and she turned to him as he nuzzled her, "It might be a good thing to sate your curiosity." Immediately Forseti's gaze was alit with embarrassment. Did her father know of her intentions? That she wanted Sammael's attention? Even if she wanted to get the Earl's attention she had little idea on how to even start a conversation with a stallion- let alone one whom she fancied. Her nose wrinkled as Phantom nipped her forelock and watched as he passed by her.

She stood for a few moments before approaching Ylva, her posture was respectful unlike some young maidens she knew if she were to join Sammael's band that Ylva would be her superior. Even if Forseti was larger than the mare Ylva had years of experience on her and Forseti would be keen to learn from her. "I saw you come back with Eliza in tow, it is uncommon for and Earl and his mare to return herd mares." She spoke quietly, her gentle demeanor being showcased beautifully. "I am called Forseti by the way, you are?" She queried softly, ears perked.

๏ผง๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผฉ โ”€โ”€xโchin up princess, or the crown slips.โž
โ—€ โฐ hnitbjorg โฑ โฐ mustang x APH โฑ โฐ foal โฑ โฐ newborn โฑ โฐ dam: vanir โฑ โฐ location: Franang's Falls โฑ โฐ tags: Dream, Nochi, Titan โฑ โ–ถ
Gersemi's body buzzed with excitement and the filly let out a little buck as she ran, her dappled mother soon behind her she streamed forward with a gleeful whinny. While Atreus had been fun her sister never much wanted to play and now she had the chance to play with more foals! Only someone crazy would pass that up. Soon enough she was next to a cremello foal who immediately launched herself into play, gumming at Gersemi's mane in greeting and she did the same to Dream, turning to Vanir with an excited whinny as if to say 'Look mom, friends!'. As her new friend turned to look at a foal with pelt as black as night with a mane and tail whiter than any cloud she ever saw Gersemi let out a friendly whinny, her ears perked. The new foal's scent burned her nostrils and seemed to unsettle her own mother. However Gersemi didn't yet know what the smell was so instead she just assumed her other friend simply smelled that way.

With that Gersemi lowered herself to match Dream's playful bow and nickered with her ears pinned playfully. Her head pivoted as other mares with foals streamed down from all around to join in their playdate. Yet Gersemi didn't need to wait up for other foals for a good game of tag! With that the painted foal reached forward and bumped her muzzle to Dream's chest, streaming away on strong legs with an excited neigh.

๏ผถ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ โ”€โ”€xโpatience is the companion of wisdom.โž
โ—€ โฐ hnitbjorg valkyrie โฑ โฐ mustang โฑ โฐ mare โฑ โฐ 6 โฑ โฐ foals: Gersemi & Frigg โฑ โฐ status: nursing โฑ โฐ location: Franang's Falls โฑ โฐ tags: - โฑ โฐ mentions: Gersemi, Dream, & Nochi โฑโ–ถ
Vanir trotted behind her daughter, having trust in her new herd to make sure her other baby remained safe. The dappled mare kept her ears perked and looked at every other adult equine that joined in on the playdate with their foals. Yet oddly enough one of the Kings themselves escorted his daughters instead of their mother. She didn't really think much of it and instead came to a stop to watch her daughter greet a beautiful little cremello filly. Vanir whickered softly and cocked a hoof, a soft smile creasing her muzzle. Suddenly the scent of death and milk filled her nostrils and a soft squeal left her body. She watched a stunning filly, black like obsidian but with a pearlescent white mane and tail coming to join. She settled again, her heart aching for the skin and bone filly. She watched them play quietly.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 am

Midnight's Mirage
Tagged: Pandora
Mentions: Astrid, Eliza, Signe, the foals

As he grazed by Astrid, offering his quiet company, suddenly Pandora's knees hit the ground. His head coming up quickly as he startled, he moved closer carefully, gently nudging at her shoulder, trying to get her to lie down to a better position, but also trying his best not to make her more uncomfortable and get kicked.

"Panda? Love?" Hovering around her, unsure, Phantom looked around, his calmness broken as he looked over. Eliza was with Signe and the foals, so the foals were safe, and they would be safer over there than with a mare about to birth. Choosing not to call them over, Phantom stood near Panda carefully, keeping on alert and hoping things would turn out alright.

Northern Quiver

Luckily, Mazi did not seem to be a proficient swimmer. Pacing round the bank, Thera's heart sank as Mazi made it quite clear that she wasn't welcome back. Even if she snuck back, there was a high possibility of being chased back out, and Thera wasn't very keen on testing the younger mare's limits after the scuffle she barely survived. It seemed she would have to wiggle her way back in, or at the least, lower her head and scrounge her way back into the herd somehow.

Sighing in displeasure, Thera waded back into the water, letting her wounds soak. She'd been attacked on both withers, and whilst the one Mazi had grazed simply throbbed, the double barrel that had been meant for her head had broken the skin, the red standing out starkly in comparison to her white coat. Her withers ached painfully, and Thera knew she was a sore target. It would be best to find a herd to stick with for now whilst Mazi's anger cooled, even if it wasn't her own.

At that thought, Vanir popped into Thera's mind, making the elder mare wonder how her friend was doing. With that thought, she started up a slow lumber toward the Hnitbjorg herd, knowing that she couldnt afford letting her muscles stiffen.

As she approached, her ears flicked forward in curiosity as she saw Bjorn, but cocked her head, frowning as she watched him. He seemed... different. And yet, who was she to make judgements? Thera was not actually a very confident made, her actions the result of meticulous observation at all times. And yet, she'd miscalculated. She'd known that Mazi would beat her, but that the mare would have such reserves of aggression shocked Thera deeply. What else had she miscalculated?

Not wanting to get in another fight and knowing that the Hnitbjorg herd hadn't exactly been very trusting of her, Thera sought out Vanir's shape, before going around, giving the rest of the herd a wide berth so they did not get too angry.

Whickering gently as she came across the dappled mare, Thera stretched out her muzzle to the other mare in greeting, ears perked at the sight of seeing someone familiar after being cut off from everyone else she knew. "Is your new herd treating you well?"

Nuzzling the other mare gently, Thera moved closer, but ensured that the foal was on the other side of Vanir so the younger mare wouldn't feel panicked, though if she were to be honest she posed more of a threat to herself, in her condition.

Seeing that they were near the foals playing, Thera spotted Titan, letting out a low whicker, seeing that Mazi was a little distracted, though with what she wasn't too sure. Even if Mazi didn't allow her near the herd, perhaps she would allow her near her stallion? Still, Thera wasn't too sure if she could risk it, so she simply settled for a quiet bob of the head in acknowledgement so he'd know she was alright and wouldn't worry too much.

She was in a bit of a pitiful state, but she wasn't going to die.
(for Vanir)

(response for Vanir-again-,Titan and Bjorn)

As Titan whinnied back in acknowledgement, Thera's heart settled slightly. Oh, she knew the danger was far from over, what with Titan's pride and temper. But still, knowing that he still noticed her was better than nothing, and hopefully Mazi would allow her back soon enough. The thought making her wounds sting, Thera winced slightly, before shaking her head. Though she knew that Titan wouldn't want her near Bjorn, the fact of the matter was that he was the most impartial to sheltering her before all of this blew over. Well, his herd wasn't, but comparatively, Phantom was too indifferent to accept more trouble, and she'd seen the wary way he'd looked at her. The earls would be fine as well, but security would be dubious with them, and with her wounded state the last thing she could keep up with was an earl that had to hide from the Kings. She knew it was the right choice...

She just hoped this wouldn't cause it to become a permanent one. Looking at Inkeri standing by Titan, Thera longed to be by the dark stallion's side, to brush her nose over his forelock, even if she had to reach because of his massive height. With a sigh, however, she let it go.

Looking away, Thera found herself looking into the eyes of the one she was currently having such a dilemma about. Bjorn. The stunning gold stallion stood by a pretty blue mare, their coats mixing to form a colour that was decadent to the eyes. When he met her gaze, she felt shock and worry, felt his eyes travel up and down her small frame, focusing on the wounds. She dipped her head down with a sad little smile, not quite sure what to say. She wasn't even quite sure what was what anymore.

He seemed like he wanted to talk, and Titan's displeasure or not, Thera wouldn't have minded some conversation-It wasn't like Titan or her herd could talk to her anyway, not after Mazi's actions. However, something seemed to catch him, and he turned back to the little mare at his side, speaking to her almost sickeningly, making Thera frown. Though she'd seen him just about idolise his mares, this kind of puppyish behaviour she had not seen before. Nudging Vanir slightly to get the other mare's attention, Thera flicked her head at Bjorn's disappearing frame. "Is that behaviour normal?"

A City's Dream

As the other foal responded in kind, galloping over and gumming at her own mane, Dream wagged her tail happily, excited at the reciprocation of affection. As they played, the other foal looked toward a mare and Dream looked too, curious. This other foal was bigger than her, so Dream thought that her mother would be bigger too, but the dappled mare that was Gersemi's dam was around the same size as she was, which made her wonder if she would reach that size too.

As she was wondering, however, a change came over Gersemi's mother. The dappled mare seemed startled by something, squealing sharply with a stamp. Looking over and seeing her sister, Dream reacted slightly defensively, shifting so she was in between the line from Vanir too Nochi, which was a little comical, as she only came up to either Nochi or Gersemi's shoulders. Vanir seemed to relax soon enough, however, and as Gersemi initiated the game of tag, Dream's worries were soon forgotten. Leaping forward playfully and pawing the ground, Dream did the smallest of rears, her hooves lifting just a slight bit off the ground before falling back on the soil, and with a loud snort, she ran after, whinnying loudly with glee.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [5]

Postby eventer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:48 pm

โ–  the white stallion had been alone most his life, he'd had a few mares over the years, but none who stayed, eventually leaving to be with one of the kings as he predicted, either that or they were stolen by the kings, never the less, he was alone now and quite frustrated. he'd only ever met two of his progeny over the years, and he'd bred a few mares, it was quite frustrating actually. zephyr was starting to ponder if perhaps one of the kings would accept his presence into their herd for extra protection, payment of a mare or two? he doubted it, and so never seeked out the kings, only young still he stood no chance against the stallions and chose not to interfere, perhaps he'd get lucky and find some young mares out and about.

mare โ–  fourteen years โ–  16"3 arabian warmblood โ–  stallion; bjornโ–  tags; herd
    imp โ–  colt โ–  few hours โ–  mature 17"0 andalusion x arabian warmblood โ–  mares; none โ–  tags; athena, sire's herd

โ–  athena no muse

mare โ–  sixteen years โ–  16"3 australian thoroughbred x mustang โ–  stallion; phantomโ–  tags; phantom, singe, herd
    โ ๏ผฐ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผธ โž
      phoenix โ–  colt โ–  new born โ–  mature 16"3 australian thoroughbred x mustang x phantom's breeding โ–  mares; none โ–  tags; pandora, sire's herd

โ–  panda lay still for a minute or two ears twitching at phantom's attempt at a calming voice, trying to shift her around at the same time, she'd fallen on a funny angle as he could clearly tell, and her shoulder got bent over slightly in the wrong direction, surely to be a bit sore tomorrow. before the older mare could reply, a shooting pain shot through her spine, then another, and another before nothing, the pains stopped, for a minute, for five, for nearly twenty minutes, then they went on again, before stopping for almost an hour, she even attempted to stand just to re position herself, while phantom tried to shift her, a horse in general was not easy to move, let alone a horse of her current weight.

she lay for a second before trying once more to rise up, a familiar last pain signalling that her foal would arrive in a matter of minutes so she lay back down and sighed as the dreaded wait continued before she'd find yet another still born foal.

-fade-

a stunning buckskin foal lay perfectly still as she hurriedly cleaned him, while he was still born, a mother always had hope, and the cleaning instinct never faded, she lightly pinned her ears at phantom, but not much more. she eyed the colt warily hoping, praying for one breath, but it never came. she groomed the colt till he was just about dry, his long dark black legs that faded into the creamy yellow buckskin colour, and his ebony black mane and tail, he bore knee length stockings, and a blaze that started narrow from his forehead, widening over his nose, he was absolutely perfect, and her first buckskin foal, her last foals to phantom had been similar in colour to him, where as this colt showed his mothers side just fractionally, a much lighter colour than his sire. she waited, and waited, she didn't dare to look to see if phantom had hung around or if he'd already accepted yet another one of his foals deaths.

she'd all but given hope, blinked and glanced away, when the slightest rise in the colts stomach, there was no way, he hadn't breathed for near minutes. but surely? there it was again, his sides began to rise and fall and his nostrils flared with each breath, soon enough there was wriggling from his nose, movement in his head and legs, and after nearly a thirty minute wait, her colt was almost on his feet, tumbling around, almost falling over but not quite, pandora not letting him touch the ground, catching him with every miss step as if the colt was glass and would break at any fall. another few minutes, and the colt stood on his long lanky legs, they were so long, but he was absolutely beautiful.

pandora gingerly enticed him with milk and directed him to her hip where he began to nurse. pure joy on panda's face, having not raised a foal in some time she was thrilled, but so fearful for the colts life, her ears flattened at any who dared to approach her, even phantom who'd helped her, she warned off a little, although at the same time, gingerly inviting him to greet their son. "phoenix rising.... welcome to the world my little phoenix" she whispered softly, looking up to phantom for a moment, she wanted to see how he felt, finally, after so long, she had given birth to a healthy colt, while it may not have started to well, it had ended perfectly, as though nothing had happened.

artemis โ–  mare โ–  two years โ–  mature 17"1 belgian warmblood x french anglo arabian โ–  stallion; none โ–  tags; open

โ–  the little chestnut mare, only two years of age stood just off from one of the small ponds, she wasn't familiar with the area, she didn't know the names or anything, she'd been born to a lone mare who'd left one of the three herds, making her sire unknown, whether it was one of the three kings at all she had no clue. the sweet filly nibbled at the grass trying to stay alert, but she was young and hungry, so her alertness and cautiousness was low, making her an easy target for stallions or predators.

โ ๏ผณ๏ผน๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผฌ โž
      mare โ–  fifteen years โ–  15"3 australian brumby x english thoroughbred โ–  stallion; titanโ–  tags; herd

โ–  sybil pinned her ears at mazi when the mare seemed to ignore her, but nothing more. instead, she decided to study the young mare, watching her as she found two foals and instantly took an almost mothering appearance over them, she was a little unsure of the foals at first but left it alone, while pregnant so heavily with her own foal, she chose to keep her mouth shut and her opinions to herself when it came to mazi, for now, other than the mare being so young, sybil had no reason to dislike the mare, and for now, she wouldn't have a problem with her, but mazi had a lot of proving her worth to do before sybil even remotely recognised the mare as the lead. on the other hand, sybil while a loyal mare, wouldn't stay in a falling herd, should mazi start leading the herd to astray that sybil could not correct the mares mistakes, she would take her and titans foal and leave the herd in a instant to protect her young she would not hesitate to leave the stallions herd, no matter the love she had for him.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 am

Midnight's Mirage
Tagged: Pandora
Mentions: Astrid, Eliza, Signe, the foals

Panda's ears twitched at his prompts, swivelling to catch his voice, but she didn't seem able to reply nor assist him in shifting her to a position that might have been slightly more comfortable. With the pain radiating off her frame, Phantom nuzzled her a little, trying to distract her a little from what was obviously not the most pleasant experience.

Time passed slowly, in large excruciating chunks. Nervous but very cognizant of his helplessness, Phantom simply stood by Pandora so she could lean her weight on him if needed, occasionally trying to nuzzle her and keep her with him. After a long period of time, she tried to struggle to her hooves, and he stood by her, keeping her steady, but she sunk back to the ground once more, sighing as she seemed to give up. Phantom ran his muzzle over her body, tracing little patterns with his muzzle and whiskers. Though he knew that he wouldn't be able to do anything, he stood guard, ready and waiting.

-fade-

Once the foal was born, one of Phantom's ears flicked over to it, hearing for any signs of life. However, when Panda pinned her ears, he took a step back. Though he knew full well that Panda wouldn't be able to stop him if he really wanted to check out the foal, especially in her condition, he wouldn't do anything like that. He'd be able to tell how it went from Panda's reaction alone.

As Panda cleaned, the colouring of the foal began to make itself known. Where it seemed just a sandy brown, it showed itself to be a bright buckskin, it's frame strong but it's body still. It seemed like though it was a stunning little one, it wasn't going to be joining them.

Knowing that Panda wouldn't let him near the foal for a while, Phantom took this moment to take stock of the herd and make sure that nothing had gone too out of hand at the moment. Signe and Eliza were still showing the two colts to Azarias, and everyone seemed well.

That settled, Phantom looked back at Panda, ready but unwilling to accept the fate of yet another casualty to the Jotunheim herd. However, the sight of the little colt trying to stand greeted his eyes, and he let out a quiet huff of surprise, moving forward in curiosity. As he took a step forward, however, Panda shot him a look, protectiveness in every wire of her stance. Understanding but wanting to see the new addition, Phantom lifted a hoof, before gingerly placing it back down, lowering his head in acquiescence. if the colt was fine, he would have time to see it later.

When Panda finally let took a small side step, allowing him to see the colt, he walked forward, hearing her name the colt. Unlike the other two herds, he left the naming up to the dams unless they specifically asked for his opinion. Nodding at the very apt name, he nuzzled Panda gently, overjoyed but careful not to hurt or exhaust her. "It's been hard on you, Pandora, I'm so proud of you."

Whispering to her softly, he nibbled softly along her neck, before lowering his head to meet young Phoenix. The colt in question was suckling furiously, so Phantom waited a moment before running his nose along it's small flank. A startling buckskin, his previous impression had been right. Phoenix had a strong build and long legs, and would be a young colt with a lot of potential.

Smiling happily, Phantom turned to Panda, nuzzling her gently. He still felt melancholy over what would be the departure of his four daughters, but it seemed like he would get three sons in return. Overjoyed, Phantom let out a low rumble of contentment, butting his head gently against hers, happy to share the moment with her. He let out a gentle huff to Phoenix, curiously waiting to see how the colt might respond.

Northern Quiver

Luckily, Mazi did not seem to be a proficient swimmer. Pacing round the bank, Thera's heart sank as Mazi made it quite clear that she wasn't welcome back. Even if she snuck back, there was a high possibility of being chased back out, and Thera wasn't very keen on testing the younger mare's limits after the scuffle she barely survived. It seemed she would have to wiggle her way back in, or at the least, lower her head and scrounge her way back into the herd somehow.

Sighing in displeasure, Thera waded back into the water, letting her wounds soak. She'd been attacked on both withers, and whilst the one Mazi had grazed simply throbbed, the double barrel that had been meant for her head had broken the skin, the red standing out starkly in comparison to her white coat. Her withers ached painfully, and Thera knew she was a sore target. It would be best to find a herd to stick with for now whilst Mazi's anger cooled, even if it wasn't her own.

At that thought, Vanir popped into Thera's mind, making the elder mare wonder how her friend was doing. With that thought, she started up a slow lumber toward the Hnitbjorg herd, knowing that she couldnt afford letting her muscles stiffen.

As she approached, her ears flicked forward in curiosity as she saw Bjorn, but cocked her head, frowning as she watched him. He seemed... different. And yet, who was she to make judgements? Thera was not actually a very confident made, her actions the result of meticulous observation at all times. And yet, she'd miscalculated. She'd known that Mazi would beat her, but that the mare would have such reserves of aggression shocked Thera deeply. What else had she miscalculated?

Not wanting to get in another fight and knowing that the Hnitbjorg herd hadn't exactly been very trusting of her, Thera sought out Vanir's shape, before going around, giving the rest of the herd a wide berth so they did not get too angry.

Whickering gently as she came across the dappled mare, Thera stretched out her muzzle to the other mare in greeting, ears perked at the sight of seeing someone familiar after being cut off from everyone else she knew. "Is your new herd treating you well?"

Nuzzling the other mare gently, Thera moved closer, but ensured that the foal was on the other side of Vanir so the younger mare wouldn't feel panicked, though if she were to be honest she posed more of a threat to herself, in her condition.

Seeing that they were near the foals playing, Thera spotted Titan, letting out a low whicker, seeing that Mazi was a little distracted, though with what she wasn't too sure. Even if Mazi didn't allow her near the herd, perhaps she would allow her near her stallion? Still, Thera wasn't too sure if she could risk it, so she simply settled for a quiet bob of the head in acknowledgement so he'd know she was alright and wouldn't worry too much.

She was in a bit of a pitiful state, but she wasn't going to die.
(for Vanir)

(response for Vanir-again-,Titan and Bjorn)

As Titan whinnied back in acknowledgement, Thera's heart settled slightly. Oh, she knew the danger was far from over, what with Titan's pride and temper. But still, knowing that he still noticed her was better than nothing, and hopefully Mazi would allow her back soon enough. The thought making her wounds sting, Thera winced slightly, before shaking her head. Though she knew that Titan wouldn't want her near Bjorn, the fact of the matter was that he was the most impartial to sheltering her before all of this blew over. Well, his herd wasn't, but comparatively, Phantom was too indifferent to accept more trouble, and she'd seen the wary way he'd looked at her. The earls would be fine as well, but security would be dubious with them, and with her wounded state the last thing she could keep up with was an earl that had to hide from the Kings. She knew it was the right choice...

She just hoped this wouldn't cause it to become a permanent one. Looking at Inkeri standing by Titan, Thera longed to be by the dark stallion's side, to brush her nose over his forelock, even if she had to reach because of his massive height. With a sigh, however, she let it go.

Looking away, Thera found herself looking into the eyes of the one she was currently having such a dilemma about. Bjorn. The stunning gold stallion stood by a pretty blue mare, their coats mixing to form a colour that was decadent to the eyes. When he met her gaze, she felt shock and worry, felt his eyes travel up and down her small frame, focusing on the wounds. She dipped her head down with a sad little smile, not quite sure what to say. She wasn't even quite sure what was what anymore.

He seemed like he wanted to talk, and Titan's displeasure or not, Thera wouldn't have minded some conversation-It wasn't like Titan or her herd could talk to her anyway, not after Mazi's actions. However, something seemed to catch him, and he turned back to the little mare at his side, speaking to her almost sickeningly, making Thera frown. Though she'd seen him just about idolise his mares, this kind of puppyish behaviour she had not seen before. Nudging Vanir slightly to get the other mare's attention, Thera flicked her head at Bjorn's disappearing frame. "Is that behaviour normal?"

A City's Dream

As the other foal responded in kind, galloping over and gumming at her own mane, Dream wagged her tail happily, excited at the reciprocation of affection. As they played, the other foal looked toward a mare and Dream looked too, curious. This other foal was bigger than her, so Dream thought that her mother would be bigger too, but the dappled mare that was Gersemi's dam was around the same size as she was, which made her wonder if she would reach that size too.

As she was wondering, however, a change came over Gersemi's mother. The dappled mare seemed startled by something, squealing sharply with a stamp. Looking over and seeing her sister, Dream reacted slightly defensively, shifting so she was in between the line from Vanir too Nochi, which was a little comical, as she only came up to either Nochi or Gersemi's shoulders. Vanir seemed to relax soon enough, however, and as Gersemi initiated the game of tag, Dream's worries were soon forgotten. Leaping forward playfully and pawing the ground, Dream did the smallest of rears, her hooves lifting just a slight bit off the ground before falling back on the soil, and with a loud snort, she ran after, whinnying loudly with glee.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [5]

Postby eventer » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:16 pm

โ–  athena no muse

โ ๏ผฐ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผธ โž
      phoenix โ–  colt โ–  new born โ–  mature 16"3 australian thoroughbred x mustang x phantom's breeding โ–  mares; none โ–  tags; pandora, sire's herd

โ–  panda stood with the newborn colt beside her, his long lanky legs yet to unfold to their true length, his body still scrunched up, hopefully in a day or two, he'd show his true appearance, but it was so clear, so obvious, he was going to be a stunning stallion as he came of age. while allowing phantom to investigate their colt she remained on high alert incase there was something he didn't like about the colt. at his words however,and his gentle touch, she relaxed, he was proud of his newborn son, there was no danger from phantom to her colt.she lifted her hind leg a little as the youngster nursed a little to fiercely, settling it down into a more comfortable position she lowered her head fractionally into a more relaxed state.

as phantom nuzzled her, she gently nickered and nosed him back, and then relaxed once more. it was safe to say, that when the the buckskin colt decided to try and walk around on those long unbalanced leg,that the exhausted mare had wished he'd just lay down and go to sleep. but that was never the case with newborn foals, no, nature drove them to nurse, and then find their feet as quickly as they possibly could,that wouldn't change just because she gave birth in the safety of her herd, while, she had not been the most comfortable, lead mare at her most vulnerable, the stress that a lower dominant mare would take advantage was there, phantom seemed to keep everything together through the whole ordeal, but she was still vulnerable, completely exhausted and newborn to keep her mind on she didn't have the day away from the herd to relax, sleep, rest then return, no, she had to remain on alert for herself, her colt and her herd all at the same time while being tired. she turned quickly slightly hitting phantom's hip with her own as phoenix seemed to trip as he walked off from his sire, he didn't, found his legs quickly and continued walking, he was already so curious, from the three seconds he had spent paying attention to his sire, he was now looking for something else to entertain him, why he couldn't just focus on walking was beyond her, nope, he wanted everything. pandora flicked her ears and started after the colt, staying just behind him at all times, careful when he stopped she didn't knock him over, unlike some foals, phoenix corrected himself before panda did, getting back to his feet before stumbling over. she smiled softly at him and stood for a moment as he examined everything beyond him a whole new world for him, so big he had no idea. she swished her tail at some flies pestering her due to the blood through her tail and over her haunches, she knew the smell would invite predators, and even young stallions hoping to steal away tired mares who had no fight in them. she looked to phantom then to signe and eliza, ears flicking she glanced back to phantom, her words not needed, it was obvious, she had no intention of presenting phoenix, and the two mares were to hurry it along so she could get the herd moving before a predator got to close, they could return in a few days to a few weeks if they all wanted, but there was too much of a blood smell to stay.

just as phoenix seemed to settle down, and panda relaxed, cocking her hind leg, she was suddenly startled when the colt jumped forwards into a wonky unbalanced first canter. she pricked her ears towards him and counted each stride expecting him to fall, 9 strides and a sharp turned back to her and he kept his feet on the ground. she raised her brow and smiled at the healthy colt. while he wanted to play, she wanted to rest, and he got his first scolding nip to the rump when he tried to entice her to play. cheeky brat however turned and kicked at her legs, missing and sending his legs under her belly, she snorted at him, he pinned his ears back and struck a little front hoof at her, only a few hours old and already full of opinion. she smiled slightly at him and began back to the herd, her colt prancing along side her, hopeful for play. panda knew he wouldn't ask anyone else to play with him, for he would barley move a few meters from her over the next week or so. ears flicking slightly she watched him huff, puff, sigh, then finally accept his mothers condition and stood next to her, just taking everything in.

โ ๏ผณ๏ผน๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผฌ โž

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me