we're wιld agaιn... [ wιld нorѕe rp ] open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

we're wιld agaιn... [ wιld нorѕe rp ] open

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:18 pm

we're wιld agaιn

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The year is 1791, and the west is beginning to be taken over by humans. Many mustangs have been rounded up but just
as many of the fancy european breeds that the humans brought with them escaped into the wild. The fancy horses bred with
the wild mustangs and created many different mixed breeds, some survived and others eventually perished, not being strong
enough. What is your role in this situation? Are you domesticate gone wild? Was wild, still wild? or
Domesticate, wants to stay domesticate? Wild wants to be domesticate? find your place in this world, where you think you belong.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: we're wιld agaιn... [ wιld нorѕe rp ] open

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:19 pm

rυleѕ

⊗ Please be respectful and kind to everyone of the roleplayers
⊗ This is high literature and I expect at least a paragraph [5-7] lines with writer's block and at least 9-10 lines without writers block
⊗ Can only use writers block after 17 posts
⊗ Don't go over 2 pages without me
⊗ I would also like forms PM'D to me before they are posted on the forum.
⊗ Please only have as many characters as you can comfortably roleplay
⊗ Must make own forms as well, and I will do an average rp post check and if needed, will ask for a writing sample.

AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:19 pm

wιld нorѕe тerмѕ and deғιnιтιonѕ

⊗ Band Stallion/Lead Stallion; The leader of the herd, the only stallion in the herd
⊗ Lead Mare; The boss mare and the first mare that gets covered each season by the stallion
⊗ Herd/Harem; A herd consistent of a band or lead stallion, a lead mare and at least 2-3 mares
⊗ Colts; Males younger than 4 years although they are kicked out of the herd/harem at age 2
⊗ Fillies; Females younger than 4 years of age, usually leaves to find their own herd/harem at age 2
⊗ Bachelor Stallions; Males over the age of 4 years that don't have herds yet, usually they'll band
together with a boss stallion until they find their own herds
⊗ Bachelor Bands; Bands that consist of 4-5 stallions who don't have their own herds/harems.
⊗ Loners; Females and/or Males who don't have a herd or a bachelor band
⊗ Mares; Females with or without a herd/harem over the age of 4 years.
⊗ Snaking; When stallions steal a mare from her herd or a loner mare in the wild

AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:20 pm

вacнelor вandѕ and нareмѕ

Bachelor Band #1
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Boss Stallion;
Bachelors;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bachelor Band #2
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Boss Stallion;
Bachelors;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bachelor Band #3
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Boss Stallion;
Bachelors;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Black Nightmare's Harem
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Boss Mare;
Mares;
Fillies;
Colts;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_______'s Harem
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Boss Mare;
Mares;
Fillies;
Colts;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_______'s Harem
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Boss Mare;
Mares;
Fillies;
Colts;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Loners
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Bachelors; here
Mares; Angeni ╎ Twister ╎ here
Fillies; Dancer
Colts; here

Last edited by AchieveMark. on Sun May 07, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 pm

нorѕeѕ

Mares;;
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
full name | nickname | gender | breed | age | pregnant/heat stage | harem/loner | Roleplayed by;username

twist in time | twister | mare | mustang x qh | five and a half years | pregnant | loner | Roleplayed by; AchieveMark.
spirit of the west | angeni | mare | thorughbred x mustang | seven years | pregnant | loner | Roleplayed by; F A D E D

Stallions;;
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
full name | nickname | gender | breed | age | harem/loner | Roleplayed by;username

black nightmare | nightmare | stallion | friesian x paint | six and a half years | own harem | Roleplayed by; AchieveMark.

Fillies and Colts;;
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
full name | nickname | gender | breed | age | pregnant/heat stage | harem/loner | Roleplayed by;username

dark dancer | dancer | filly | thoroughbred x qh | two years | too young | loner | Roleplayed by; AchieveMark.

Last edited by AchieveMark. on Sun May 07, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:23 pm

тerrιтorιeѕ and ιмageѕ

⊗ Rivers-- Click River #1 // Click River #2 // Click River #3
⊗ Meadows-- Click Meadow #1 // Click Meadow #2 // Click Meadow #3
⊗ Forests-- Click Forest #1 // Click Forest #2 // Click Forest #3
⊗ Black Nightmare's territory-- Click Herd Territory

AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my forms

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Image❖❖❖ "ωαт¢нє∂ συт fσя α ѕιмρℓє тωιѕт σf fαтє" ❖❖❖
❖❖❖ "вℓαмє ιт σи α ѕιмρℓє тωιѕт σf fαтє" ❖❖❖

╔════════════════════════╗
spaceғυll naмe ;; Twist In Time
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; Twister
spaceage ;; 5 1/2 years old
spaceвreed ;; Mustang x Qh
spaceнeιgнт ;; 15'2hh
spacegender ;; Mare
spacecoaт ;; Black
╚════════════════════════╝

spaceѕιre ;; Twisted From Love
spacedaм ;; Lost In Time
spaceнerd/нareм ;; Loner
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; Pregnant
spaceѕтallιon ;; Nope
spaceғoalѕ ;; Pregnant to her first
spaceтнeмe ѕong ;; Simple Twist of Fate
spaceѕong credιт ;; Bob Dylan

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺Humans
space➺Most stallions
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺Teasing Stallions
space➺Running
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺Being cocky
space➺Protective
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺Prideful
space➺need to be right
perѕonalιтy ➢ Twister has quite the personality, she can be a royal pain in the butt. Twister loves to know that she is right and tries really hard to prove it. She hates to say that she isn't right, or she has chosen a wrong answer or path. This mare loves to harass the males and constantly plays "keep-away" by not joining their harem. She will tease, play coy and flirt but she never commits. She can be extremely sarcastic and quite annoying at times with her "Know-it-all" attitude. Twister also acts cool, never breaking a shell she has covered herself with, and she doesn't trust anyone, at all. Underneath all this "I'm too good for you" attitudes, she is quite protective of creatures who cannot defend themselves and as much as she doesn't want anyone to believe it, she can be quite caring. This mare is actually funny, and can be your best friend or worst nightmare depending on how she first perceives you-

нιѕтory ➢ This mare was born during a turbulent storm that consisted of rain, lighting and thunder. Her dam, a red roan mustang mare was covered by a domesticate stallion that wanted to stay domesticate. Her sire, a pure balck stallion, didn't care to know about his daughter's life, choosing the life of humans instead of freedom. Twister had normal birth, well, normal except for her dam having some difficulty near the beginning. She was her mother's first foal, so the mare had a rough start to the birth, but everything evened out and both mother and daughter were strong once the filly was born. Twister had an easy foal-hood, learning the typical things for foals her age, and playing with her dam. When the filly reached the weanling age of 7 months, she stayed with her mother, hoping to learn some tricks of the trade so to speak for foraging and such. When Twister reached yearling age, her mother and her were found by a stallion by the name of Dark Thunder and he went after Twister, who dashed behind her mother for safety. The mare started fighting for her filly, but the stallion didn't want a fight, no, he just want Twister's dam. He began snaking the mare, and forced the yearling filly away whenever she tried to come close. The mare tried to get back to her filly, but the stallion wouldn't let her go. Twister was sent off into the world on her own, with a horrid idea of a stallion in her mind. She grew up a loner, learning how to taunt and tease stallions, but outrunning them. She has never been snaked, most stallions don't like the idea of a tease mare. When Twister reached 4 3/4 years old, she ran into a handsome stallion, and she was in heat. He was a handsome chestnut tobiano pintabian stallion by the name of Your Majesty. Twister allowed herself to be covered, but when the stallion was done, and before the stallion could claim her, she took off. Twister isn't the fastest mare in the world, but when it came to getting away from stallions, she had perfected the right speed. Now Twister is 5 1/2 years old, nine months pregnant and still full of spite and isn't looking for that perfect stallion. She may settle when the time is right, but for now, she is happy on her own-

Image❖❖❖ "well ι'м вacĸ ιn вlacĸ" ❖❖❖
❖❖❖ "yeѕ ι'м вacĸ ιn вlacĸ" ❖❖❖

spaceғυll naмe ;; Black Nightmare
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; Nightmare
spaceage ;; 6 1/2 years old
spaceвreed ;; Friesian x Paint
spaceнeιgнт ;; 16'3.5hh
spacegender ;; Stallion
spacecoaт ;; Black and white tobiano

spaceѕιre ;; Masked Nightmare
spacedaм ;; Love That Black
spaceнerd/нareм ;; Band Stallion
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; -N/A-
spaceмareѕ ;; None yet
spaceғoalѕ ;; None yet
spaceтнeмe ѕong ;; Back In Black
spaceѕong credιт ;; AC/DC

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺Other Stallions
space➺Cramped Spaces
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺Mares
space➺Running
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺Being cocky
space➺Protective
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺Prideful
space➺Arrogant

perѕonalιтy ➢ Nightmare has a simple personality, stay out of his way and he'll stay out of yours. This stallion is quite protective and will fight for his mares to his dying breath, which are two positive qualities. On the other hand, he gets quite cocky and arrogant, and if any stallion comes too close he will go after them. This stud can behave like a civil stallion when he wants too, but usually he is too full pf pride to act civil. What does this mean? If another stallion engages Nightmare, he loses the civility he has with his mares, and the testosterone kicks in. Nightmare isn't usually a pain, but like every stud, he has a breaking point. If any stallion got close to a foal of his or a mare, you'd better believe that stallion will wish he hadn't. Nightmare is gentle to his mares, and that is how he wins them over so to speak. The paint cross is also known for being a fast stallion, and that was what kept him alive for the six and half years he's been alive.

нιѕтory ➢ Nightmare was born on the range, his sire was the purebred friesian leader of his herd. His father was the leader of his herd when a few years prior, he had gotten loose from his home and ventured into the wild. Nightmare's dam was born wild, but his grand-dam was a purebred paint domestic mare who was bred by a purebred paint stallion. Nightmare's dam was a beautiful black and white paint mare that was the boss in his sire's herd. Nightmare had an average upbringing, and when he was 2, like normal, he was kicked out of the herd. The colt joined a bachelor band he found at age 3, and traveled with them until he was 4 1/2 to 5 years old. When Nightmare reached 5 years, he left the bachelor band to begin the search for a herd and that is where he is. Nightmare spent his first year on his own and away from the bachelor band, searching for the perfect territory, which he found. It took him a couple months before he found it. Now he travels a little every day in search of mares to add to his new territory and herd.

Image❖❖❖ "мayвe ι waѕ naιve" ❖❖❖
❖❖❖ "and never really нad a cнance" ❖❖❖

spaceғυll naмe ;; Dark Dancer
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; Dancer
spaceage ;; 2 years old
spaceвreed ;; 6/8 Thoroughbred x 2/8 Qh
spaceнeιgнт ;; 13'2hh(current)
spacegender ;; Filly
spacecoaт ;; Dark bay

spaceѕιre ;; Dark Divine
spacedaм ;; Ballet Dancer
spaceнerd/нareм ;; Loner
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; Too Young
spaceѕтallιon ;; Loner
spaceғoalѕ ;; Too Young
spaceтнeмe ѕong ;; White Horse
spaceѕong credιт ;; Taylor Swift

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺Humans
space➺Other Horses
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺Wide open spaces
space➺Running
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺Speed
space➺Hiding
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺Untrustful
space➺Naive

perѕonalιтy ➢ Dancer has an easy personality to describe, quick-witted yet naive, this filly is quite a fire-ball depending on the day. She is often unsure of her surroundings and has found ways to perfect hiding from other horses. This filly is often untrusting of many things, although usually they are stallions. Dancer is quite sweet, kind and gentle which often lets her be led astray by ones words. She is protective of her friends, if she had any, and she hates to be confined anywhere and often is found near the meadow, where she can run away from anything gives her fear-

нιѕтory ➢ Dancer was born on a quiet day in a small glen. Her mother was the only one present at her birth, a purebred thoroughbred mare, Dancer's dam was once domesticate but became wild and was covered by Dancer's sire. Dancer's sire was more thoroughbred than quarter horseand so Dancer has more thoroughbred in her. Dancer and her dam were loners. Dancer's dam became ill right after Dancer was weaned and the filly grew upset when one day her dam didn't wake. Dancer wandered for a few weeks before being found by a bachelor stallion. Now many horses wouldn't trust a bachelor, but Dancer didn't know better. She listened to his words and took comfort in his soft voice, but it wasn't until she was almost a year and a half that she figured out, she was just a prize for the stud. He was going to cover her the moment she reached maturity and went into heat. Panic set in and the filly took off, leaving the stallion far behind. Her thoroughbred instincts kicked in and she left the bulky stallion far behind. Now the filly was alone and even more scared, her trust levels going down after that dreadful experience. What Dancer couldn't shake was how nice he was for those six months, and she wondered if he actually cared for her and the covering was just want stallions did, y'know, base instinct-
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Sun May 07, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed May 03, 2017 12:40 pm

open/cloѕed

Please PM forms before posting them on here
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♥]—-— The Spirit of the West

Postby F A D E D » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:29 am

════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════

♕ B a s i c s

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Title → spirit of the west
Name → angeni " spirit "
Pronunciation → { an~jen~E }
Gender → ♀ mare
Hourglass → 7 years of age
Aroma → roses and sugar
Birth Date → june 1st
Occupation → lone Mare
Situation → heavily pregnant
Breed → thoroughbred x mustang [ rare ]

♕ A p p e a r a n c e

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Optic Color → [ x ] dark chocolate, nearly ebony
Pelt Color → [ x ] pure white, slight ash freckles
Mane Color → a pearl hue, identical to pelt
Tail Color → snow colored, slightly darker at the base
Accessories → not anymore
Body Build → slim and feminine, has very muscular legs and hips
Unique Traits → she is pure white, making her stand out among harem gatherings
Voice → she has a very gentle tone. her voice is light and soft: can be naturally seductive

♕ R e l a t i o n s

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Resides → no harem
Dame → [ x ] light gray thoroughbred
Sire → [ x ] dust gray mustang
Siblings → none
Stallion → open
Forbidden Love → closed until harem
Dame to → expecting
Allied → herself
Enemies → none
Past Owners → [ x ] bella and [ x ] john marstow

♕ P e r s o n a l

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Theme → { x } You Don't Own Me ~ Grace
L[/strike]ikes → running, swimming, & tending to the foals of the harem
Dislikes → predators, poor weather, & stallions who try to snake her from her harems
Strengths → her powerful legs & ability to convince others to do her bidding
Weaknesses → her foals & her lack of knowledge on combat
Skills → her breed gives her an advantage with speed
Habits → wandering off from her harem
+ Traits → kind-hearted, gentle, sympathetic, caring, cautious, understanding, & loving
- Traits → jealous, over-protective, & emotional

♕ H i s t o r y

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

the mare's dam was named " cloudy skies " and was a elegant show horse to a wealthier couple. cloud specialized in entertainment and was loved dearly by the wife of the family bella. after becoming the womans permanent equine the young western couple decided to open their ranch as a rescue center for all horses. soon enough angeni's sire wandered in as a bachelor. cloud was an instant eye catcher, her coat was light and stood out in the large ranch for the pelt was uncommon within her breed. after belle's husband john saw a mustang wandering into his camp the unique coated horse had an instant bond with the male. after covering cloud he was sent away with john into town business. months past and there cloud and bella sat, awaiting their loved ones and they were both expecting a child. one hotter day the gray thoroughbred gave birth to a pure white filly, instantly she knew how rare it was for a white thoroughbred to be born and angeni was worshipped. the young filly was teased by other foals about her odd coat color but cloud was very protective and stood by her daughters side. after belle took cloud to town it was overheard that angeni's mother was attacked by a couple of outlaws along with bella as her rider. bella suffered bullet wounds and cloud was stolen by the bandits. unfortunately that same day john and her sire arrived back at the ranch. angeni to her sire and mother gone and john to his dying wife bella. soon enough john became devastated after his wife's death, consumed with grief he knew how passionate his wife was about the equines. john was heavily intoxicated and opened the gates to release the 100 or so horses housed on the ranch. her father decided to separate from her and then angeni was just alone. as she grew a year later she was adopted by a appaloosa named " dot your i's " and stuck with her harem. as she turned the appropriate age angeni was gorgeous, pure white making her look much like a spirit, perhaps she lived up to her name? her new life was sliced in half after she was snaked away from her harem, stolen by a stallion for her breathtaking image, and he took her as his lead mare. he soon enough expected to cover her but she was snaked away by another stallion, her white pelt now a burden. this went on for a while until she was able to stay with a stallion who sired her two colts: ajax and murano. settling in her new harem for a year tragedy struck in which her two colts were sought after by wolves, her stallion unwillingly to save them she tried to get there in time. her stallion could only keep her from the scene as she quickly abandoned him after. a short time later angeni realized she was pregnant with yet another foal, but now she continues to wander. the mare now avoiding being dragged into harems.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:57 am

Please do not gravedig old threads as this is considered spam.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups