๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ three ranks left xx

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ three ranks left xx

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:53 pm

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
    Image kull island- the island of the mysterious. for ye
    ars, humans have come to this island but never r
    eturned, possibly slaughtered by the mythical sp
    ecies inhabiting this land. the island is past the b
    Bermuda triangle, every plane that enters usually
    crashes on the island. the wolves were taken fr
    om their old packs and territories by a human or
    ganization named the 'monarch' for experiments
    and studies. a month after the capture, the hum
    ans had found out about the island and decided
    to continue their studies there, bringing them alo
    ng. they come in do zens, a total of 78 men aboa
    rd the five planes. they crash immediatly, and onl
    y ten of the wolves survive. they are lucky to esca
    pe the humans, but as they enterthe forest, they
    are vulnerable to the many dangers within.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by royalty. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:19 am, edited 12 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ the island

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Image Image

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ xx
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ xxxxx

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ xxxx

๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ xxxx

๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ” xxxxx

๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ [url=x]x[/url][url=x]x[/url][url=x]x[/url][url=x]x[/url][url=x]x[/url][url=x]x[/url]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ the creatures

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm

๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•š๐•ค๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••
(๐••๐•–๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค, ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•๐•๐•’๐•ค, ๐•ž๐•š๐•”๐•–),๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–
๐•ž๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•”๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•š๐•ค๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••.

skull crawlersx
    skull crawlers are the most dangerous predators on the island. they a
    re four feet tall and usually weigh between 150-215lbs. they have a f
    ew rows of razor sharp teeth and have long, pointed claws as well. th
    ir face resembles a skull. they have a long, black body with no legs a
    nd a long tail. they are extremely deadly and can kill anything on th
    island. there is one massive crawler that rarely comes out, and that o
    ne is 6ft tall and 500lbs.

dinosaursxxxxxxxxxx
    there are many different dinosaurs on this island. there are of course
    the herbivores and omnivores, but the deadliest ones are the carnivor
    es. the most dangerous ones are the indominus rex, trex, and raptors.

sabres and mammothsxx
    even though they are not as dangerous as skull crawlers and dinos, sa
    bres and mammoths are tertiary predators to the crashers and the shi
    fters. they have to be careful when hunting that they don't cross one
    of these creatures, and must be on guard at all times around them.

prey:xxx
    there are many regular animals on the island that are prey, but the m
    ost special ones are the quagga, dodo bird, great auk and more.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ the wolves

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 pm

previous alpha ;
akela - 6 ยฝ - brute - royalty
previous beta ;
Ivory - 5 - fae - durnehviir
previous delta ;
sanaa - 4 - fae - _tiller_
previous healer ;
name - age - gender - OPEN
previous fighters ;
strix - 3 - fa - maine;
zavia - 4 - fae - zombiemickey234
name - age - gender - แดŠแดœสŸษชแด‡แด›แด›แด‡.
previous hunters ;
laika - 4 - fae - avocet
rhetta - 4 - fae - scintillate
percival - 6 - brute - scintillate
name - age - gender - obviously.
previous omega ;
aurora - 2 - fae - crazy-in-wonderland

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

a month ago, these wolves were taken into hum
    an custody (like the shifters) for experiments an
    d studies. the monarch decided to take the cras
    hers to the island for further studies. upon their
    arrival, the planes crash and many humans are k
    nocked unconscious or injured. the wolf experim
    ents escaped and ran into the forests, unaware o
    f what they were going to face within. they don'
    t have a pack name, as they were taken from m
    ultiple packs. they are known as crashers to the
    shifters.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

cheif ;
farkas - 5 - brute - zombiemickey234
second in command ;
leighton - 5 - brute - galaxy cat.
combats (fighters) ;
adryan - 4 - fae - royalty
astro - 5 - brute - avocet
kane - 5ยฝ - brute - _tiller_
name - age - gender - OPEN
trappers (hunters) ;
faolan - 4 ยฝ - brute - crazy-in-wonderland
baxter - 4 - brute - durnehviir
open - x - x - open
name - age - gender - obviously.
herbalist (healer) ;
name - age - gender - แดŠแดœสŸษชแด‡แด›แด›แด‡.
subordinate (omega) ;
name - age - gender - salvatore

a year ago, these wolves were taken by explor
    ers for studies and experiments on the mysteri
    ousisland. after the first round of humans died
    out,they became different. they became capa
    ble of shifting into any animal, except skull cr
    awlers,mammoths and gorillas. they live as a
    pack in the temples. these wolves are shapeshi
    fters, and in regular form they can obtain the
    powers and abilites from animals. (in regular f
    orm, a shifter canuse powers to produce elctric
    ity like an eel). they are known as the shifters
    (especially to the crashers), but their pack nam
    e is 'Night Deltas', named after the lights in the
    sky (similar to northern lights) that appear at n
    ight.
Last edited by royalty. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:18 am, edited 16 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ island law + shifting ranks

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:09 pm

can be broken

โ…  - work as a pack, don't fight with eachother
      โ…ก - don't pick fight's with mammoths
      โ…ข - don't go down north near the skull crawlers, they are extremely deadly
      โ…ฃ - don't attack raptors, they can gang up on you and kill the pack
      โ…ค - don't attack gorillas, they are the kings on the island and responsible for keeping the peace
      โ…ฅ - keep away from humans as much as possible, and kill them immediatly if they cross territory
      โ…ฆ - don't turn on one another

Image - โ˜ฌ
When wolves shift, they are given levels to keep balance and maintain peace between the tribes.

๐€๐ƒ๐•๐€๐๐‚๐„๐ƒ โœง
These wolves are better shifters than the rest of their pack. They are seen as leaders, and they can shift into more bigger and stronger species. They are well respected, but secretly hated. Some believe killing one of these shifters will grant you their strength, but that is just an old tribal legend from the island. Nobody knows who these wolves are, but are rumored to be those of higher status. They can shift into all of the dinosaurs.

1 . [astro]
2 . [adryan]
3 . [dakotah]
4 . [name]

๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐“๐„ โœถ
They are somewhat like the advanced wolves but can't shift into as many creatures as they can. When they shift, they are slightly weaker and more vulnerable than the advanced, and if the two were to fight in the same form, the advanced wolves have the upper hand. They can shift into all dinosaurs except for i-rexs.

1 . [arin]
2 . [baxter]
3 . [name]
4 . [name]

๐€๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐”๐‘ โœฃ
These wolves are more helpful as the brains in the packs. They are the least strongest of the shifters, they are less powerful in their shifting forms. They can't shift into i-rexs and t-rexs, and can only maintain the form of a raptor for so long.

1 . [faolan]
2 . [kane]
3 . [name]
4 . [name]
Last edited by royalty. on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ open

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:32 am

we are now open! you can post your form on the discussion thread.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ดพ - adryan&akela 1 - ๏ดฟ

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 am

-----------age. fourxxgender. faexxrank. combatxx
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    location. beach xiv pack. night deltas (shifters)xivtagged. here
    โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐˜๐€๐ โ–ฌโ–ฌ
    โxxxx the banshee. xx โ™” โž

indentationThe ebony wolf ran after the quagga, a series of snarls and barks escaping her maw as she took longs strides, eager to catch the animal. She lunged over a fallen trunk, rolling underneath multiple leaves and branches as she neared the waterfalls. She hopped over the river, ignoring the many birds who were lapping the water and paid no attention to them as they fluttered away chirping. She watched as a herd of buffalos started to walk in the way, growling as she thought of what to do. In one swift moment, she lunged in the air, her body morphing into that of an eagle as the massive wings flapped in the direction of the prey. Adryan quickly shifted back to her regular form, rolling her eyes in her mind. Adryan, you cheated. She thought to herself, stifling a laugh in her head. She watched as the waterfalls came into view, and she realized how far she was from camp.
    ---- She remembered when she first was captured. She was out hunting with one of her packmates, whom she was very close with, when she trekked out too far and got herself shot with tranquilizers. It was a horrible month for her- they did so many experiments on her that she reacted so terribly to. They saw her different than the other wolves, and taking it to their advantage, they performed tests that no other living creature went through. They electrocuted her, beat her, poisoned her, cut her up, shaved her fur, and did things to her that she would never ever bring up again. They even had volunteers at the clinic, young teenagers, who would go in at night and play around with the equipment on the wolves. [removed] She thought to herself, remembering when they injected some sort of creamy substance they called 'cream ice' into her system through tubes, which caused a blood infection. She had almost died.
    -----She started to think about life on the island. Before she got into the plane, she had become somewhat stronger after the clinic. The plane ride was terrible, every wolf was arguing and panicking, some even crying. But then the plane crashed, and the humans were either knocked unconscious, killed, or injured, so the surviving wolves were able to escape. They went into the mystical lands and within months they began to fall sick. Many wolves died, while some became shifters. There was a total of 12 wolves at the time. With their new powers, they were able to get rid of many of the humans that were on the island, leaving about five to go and escape in the south.
    ---- She stopped the chase when she scented smoke in the air, coming from the beach. It's not possible, she thought to herself as she slowed down to a stop and tilted her head. There can't be more of them. She stood up on her hind legs, shifting in a matter of milliseconds. Her body was no longer that of a wolf, but a raptor. It was one of her favourites to shift into, and she was extremely good at communicating with the actual raptors on the island that they saw her as one of their leaders. Their actual alpha, however, wasn't fond of Adryan but she made it clear she didn't wish to compete with them. She raised her mouth into the air and let out a sound, calling for the pack. Within minutes, there were seven raptors by her side as she sprinted towards the beach. Good enough, I guess.
    ---She was in shock by the scene in front of her. There were roughly seven helicopters on the black sands of the beach, all broken apart. Humans were crawling out from under the wreckage, some not moving while others were bleeding profusely from large gashes all over their body. There were.... wolves? Adryan's eyes widened as she stepped deeper into the shadows. She saw some dead, while others running towards the forest. She let out a screech, calling for all the raptors to move forward. In seconds, the raptors formed a line in the sand, standing in front of the wolves, the crashers. The crashers stopped, scared, some panicking, others angry, while others were completely overcome by shock and fear. Adryan roared, but stopped when she noticed a white male standing overly, growling slightly.
    -----Adryan shifted back into her wolf form, ignoring the other wolves reactions when they saw the morphing. Adryan tilted her head to the side, slightly teary-eyed as she formed a small, slight smile. She greeted the wolf, one she had not seen in what felt like decades. "Dad?"
    [removed]

-----------age. six yearsxxgender. brutexxrank. alphaxx
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    location. words xiv pack. salemxivtagged. here
    โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐€๐Š๐„๐‹๐€ โ–ฌโ–ฌ
    โxxxx the ghost. xx โ™ž โž

indentationThe brute awoke, cramped between thin pieces of metal. He growled, blinking, his eyes heavy from the anesthetic they injected him with earlier. He remembered putting up a fight as soon as he heard the wolves mentioning the island.
    The Island...
    indentationHe remembered it like it was yesterday. The day that his beta came up to him to break the news Adryan was stolen, and the day Adryan had escaped and told the nearest wolf where they were taking her before she was caught again. She mentioned some sort of Island, which now Akela knows she was mentioning the very island they were taking him today. He was absolutely torn throughout the year after Adryan's disappearance, and he had become so vengeful and filled with hatred, he almost killed off his entire pack. Seven wolves, he thought to himself, closing his eyes once again. I killed off seven of my most trusted wolves in Salem. The whole year had been severely rough for him, and even the pack. He had lost his daughter, a skilled assassin, and an incredible fighter.
    indentationThe plane bumped, the brute's cage slipping from it's hook and sliding across the floor of the jet. He hit his against the wall with a grunt, looking at one of the brute's that laughed. Akela growled at the brute. "When we get out of here, I'm going to slaughter you." And within seconds, the brute shut right up. Akela smiled in his thoughts, shaking her head and working on his cage, digging his teeth into the cool metal and trying to rip the lock apart. The metal lock seemed thinner and flat, and he saw the humans pull it up and then outwards for the cage to unlock. Akela couldn't do that, no matter how hard he tried. However, biting at the metal instead seemed like a better idea, so the male continued to do so. The metal didn't seem to move, but it was breaking even more.
    indentationCRACK!
    indentationAkela's eyes widened with surprise as the metal snapped in half, the cage door swinging open slightly. Akela threw his weight against the side of the cage, moving the broken side away from the wall. He shoved it open, watching the big piece of metal break apart and fall against the floor. Gasps of surprise escaped the maws of the wolves surrounding him as he stepped out and stretched, shaking out his fur. I've done that way too many times.
    indentationBut soon, the brute's body was thrown violently to the ground, sliding and hitting the end against the wall of the area the wolves were in. He growled as he got up slowly, but he froze as he saw another wolf's cage barrelling towards him. He couldn't move well due to the angle the plane was in, but he was able to push himself enough to jump over the wolf's cage, looking behind him as he saw the cage break and a metal piece pierce the wolf in the throat. Akela grunted but forced his body to move at the awkward angle the deck was, struggling to return to his cage as it seemed like the best idea. He overheard human's panicked voices and machines beeping crazily as he felt the engines fail in the systems. Wolves were howling with panick as the plane began to crash, but Akela knew he couldn't. Adryan may not be alive, but I will live on this island in her name. He moved towards the machinery, where the humans were. He stayed back, looking through the windows to see what was going on, but knew he had to do something. He needed to stay alive.
    indentationBut he couldn't, because soon he felt himself thrusted into the air as the plane crashed into the black sands of the beach. He coughed, finding himself tangled with other bodies and sharp cages. He tried to move, but he wa caught with a bar of metal pierced in his side. He shrunk his hind legs into his body, then threw them forward, his paws coming in contact the the cage. He watched the cage fly into the air and hit against something in the background. He lifted himself up, feeling the hot metal bar slowly slide out of his abdomen. He couldn't help but growl, feeling his injury bleed slowly. He forced himself up on all fours, looking at the scene in front of him. Some of the wolves were dead, but the rest were injured. There were about twelve out of twenty four alive.
    indentationAkela eventually dragged himself out of the wreckage, watching as the other wolves did the same. He recognized some of them, like Zavia and Thanatos (if Juliette uses him lmao) but the others were unknown. His paws squished against the wet sand, which he was in shock of due to it's black colour. He started to walk forward, turning his head ever so slightly to the others. "I was previously an alpha, so I suggest you all follow me if you want to survive." he barked, ordering them around just like he did in Salem. "I need you all to-"
    indentationThe brute was suddenly cut off by a strange growl, one he heard stories about ever since he was a pup. He was looking in the direction of the wolves, who looked scared out their wits and trembling. A few of them stepped forward, forcing themselves to growl. The call came again, and Akela slowly turned his head around to face the gang of raptors that stood in front of his face. He cursed, jumping back as they neared him. But he couldn't focus all of a sudden, he couldn't hear the gasps and sounds of shock that the others made as he watched the leader shift into the wolf he had missed so dearly. His throat was tied in a knot as he stood there, frozen. He finally made movements as the wolf smiled, moving forward and greeting him. "Dad?" Oh, how he had missed that voice so much. The presence of the fae meant everything to him in these moments. He ignored the fact that she had just.... shifted so simply, and focused on the fact that she was.... she was there! Akela finally smiled, his eyes feeling watery as he replied back, his voice cracked and hoarse, barely forming a whisper. "Adryana."
    [removed]
Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images and inappropriate content.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ not accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:49 am

Baxter / brute / 4 years /
    pack: shifters / rank: hunter /
    crush: open / tags: open / mood: open

words words words words words words words

Ivory / fae / 5 years /
    pack: crashers / rank: beta /
    crush: open / tags: adryan, akela / mood: confused

Ivory was sleeping inside of the metal cage that the humans put her and many other wolves into. A loud crash from an area that was right beside her woke her up in a panic. She looked to see what happened when she saw a pure white male wolf come free of his cage. Ivory was about to say something but she was thrown to the back of the cage because one of the planes engines started to fail. The pure white fae saw a cage sliding straight down the path of the male "Ca-" But her words were cut off front another jolt of the plane. Another engine failed and now it seemed as if they were free falling.
    Wolves were howling and crying, or dead. She watched as a piece of metal pierced the throat of one of her friends. It was the cage that was sliding towards the white brute. She bit back a growl before she tried to stand on all fours. Ivory strained her neck to look out of one of the windows, but everything was happening too quickly. In one swift motion, there was a loud crash which shoved everything forward. Cages went flying, metal debris started hitting walls and other wolves. Cries from the wolves started filling her ears before she heard her own self cry out in pain. A large metal piece impaled itself into her hind left thigh. There was a bright light coming from the front of the plane and Ivory knew it was fire.
    When the fae opened her eyes, she realized her cage was broken open. Stepping out of her cage and falling a few feet until she hit the black sand beach. The fae landed with a thick thud before she shook her head and looked up. A line of raptors were in front of the living wolves along with the white brute. There were words exchanged between wolves but her ears were ringing so she couldnt make out what they are saying. Everything seemed to freeze when she saw one of the raptors shift into a wolf. The brute seemed happy and relieved. Does he know her? Ivory asked herself. The pure white fae tried to stand but she was dizzy and in pain. Blood oozed out of her wound where the metal was impaled. "I was previously an alpha, so i suggest you all follow me if you want to survive." Ivory looked up to see it was the white brute that was speaking. She stood up on three paws and limped over to the brute and the fae-raptor thing. Dipping her head slightly. "What the hell just happened?" Ivory asked as she looked to the ground so she wouldnt collapse and pass out.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ not accepting

Postby baey » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:46 pm

dakotah - brute - leader of shifters - tags : open (mobile). dakotah had been raised across the world, at least that's what his mother shared with him. She was the only wolf that he knew, his father died shortly after he was born. His mother was a sweet, kind soul. He was having the same nightmare he had experienced before, his pack, as usual he forgot it by morning. His fur was ruffled by sleep, he grunted at the pain in his head, it as pulsing, he would need to be secretive of this though. He looked around the camp, it was quite lonely. He looked around the pack, it was doing well, but something told him that this wasn't a normal day. His tail flicked in irritation, he would need his hunters to bring food in. He raised up out of his sleeping spot, the sun beating down on him. His eyes were burned in the sunlight, he inhaled and exhaled, it was going to be another restless day. His tongue unrolled from his muzzle, he panted faintly. He could watch over his pack hunting skills maybe, or practice his skills. He raised up, he felt unsettled, like something was going on distantly, maybe someone had caused an eruption between the forest. His pelt shook with anticipation of something to happen, he decided to watch over his pack. He hadn't stretched his legs in a while anyways. He ducked down at the sight of quagga, it was a young one, and it was injured and alone. He sniffed the air, it smelt like blood, the metallic scent he loved. He soon shifted into a raven, high into the sky it was one of his best tactics. It was far out in the field, away from him. His black feathers carried him against the wind. He came close to the ground, and shifted to a raptor. He had blue scales, which didn't blend well with the surrounding area. He would need to be fast and strong, which a raptor came in handy. Soon enough he was close enough to start the chase, he chased the quagga a while, after a series of powerful nips, he finally bit its full leg. He felt the blood hit his nose, and soon it fell down, and it was now his carcass. He dragged it back to camp, and placed it into the prey pile, he gave it a few vigorous licks and went back to his sleeping spot.

wip might get up later-
Last edited by baey on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
baey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ฃ astro and laika - i โœน

Postby we leaving » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 pm

๐“› ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผก
โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน โœน
crasher / fae / no tags / no mentions

barking and snarling rang through her ears, to her skull. it caused her a minor headache. she lay through the thick metals of a silvery cage, with humans all around. roaming or talking. some just sat silently. laika wanted to get out of this metal cage, and out of this plane now. she rammed her head in the thick bars, barking. she kept on ramming her head into the cage until it started to ache. the fae bit the bars, causing a screeching sound. hah. there was no way to get out of this stuffy place.
laika had a feeling that she was being watched by some of the humans. she ignored them and kept barking in anger. just give up. so, she gave up. laika shrank back, glaring at the humans. the fae felt the plane rumble, and then somehow slowed down. wait, what was happening?

then, a loud sound. laika yelped, looking around in panic. her cage slid down to the left as the plane was going down. what is happening? she thought. then, another loud sound. a screech. laika felt another cage bump into her, then another and another. the humans' screeching hurt her ears. now, laika hit something hard. the last thing she saw was a wave of black. the last thing she heard was the screaming and buzzing. now, she was in fatal pain. her head bumped into the lock, loosing it a little. later on, it fell off. laika's cage door opened slowly.
the fae grunted, opening her eyes. she noticed the door was open, and she wiggled out. but, the fae regret that. a cage suddenly hit her in the stomach, making her fall back onto another cage. her torso was in fatal pain now. her ribs ached. she wanted to howl, but her lips refused to open. she felt another bump, more cages rolling down. then, laika could feel the wind. she found herself in the sky, falling. it wasn't far, though, since the plane was in the ground. laika fell head-first into some sand, some getting into her mouth and throat. she choked a little, spitting out some sand. other wolves were out also. the fae stood to her paws, having a moment to feel the fresh air, and look at this new place. "what in the world. . .?" laika breathed. now, this new place made her feel a little ginger.

the fae trotted up beside akela, who already started moving. silently, she followed. after a while, she noticed a figure. seven other figures too. she growled, her claws digging into the ground. those figures later turned into a wolf. her ears perked up as akela barked with happiness. her head tilted as he said, "adryana." who was that?

๐“๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
โ˜ฃ โ˜ฃ โ˜ฃ โ˜ฃ โ˜ฃ โ˜ฃ
shifter / brute / tagging adryan and akela / no mentions

the brute soared around the mountains, trying to find any prey. he was currently formed into a hawk, trying to find food. he kept flying around for a few minutes until he finally flew away from the mountain. he went zooming down close to the ground, and finally shifted into a raptor. he pelted back to where the other shifters were, suddenly hearing buzzing sounds. astro stopped and looked at the sky.
there were planes and helicopters. wait, what? they were all wrecked. they looked fresh and new too! astro gingerly walked towards the shifters, hoping none of those humans saw hi ---

he couldn't believe it. wolves. crashers. wolves and humans. what were the wolves doing with the humans anyways? he looked away, quickly hearing a raptor sound. astro jumped, slowly forming into a hawk again. now, he could see a better view! he circled the sky, looking at wolves that were stalking up to the shifters --- night delta --- pack. the brute screeched, soaring down towards them.
but no. that would catch their attention. slowly, he went back up into the sky, eyeing them. the brute circled the sky once more, above the night delta pack and the newcomers. he noticed adryan, shifting back into a wolf and stepping up. astro flew down, closer to them. he later landed on the ground. slowly shifting back into a wolf, and sauntered up to them. he stood behind adryan, eyeing the newcomers.

"dad?" his ears perked up. did adryan say, dad? he said nothing until a white wolf said something. "adryana." astro stood beside adryan, sneering. "you two know each other?" he questioned.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me