lock please

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: of the night ✰ open, lots of ranks

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:51 am

A X E L
rank beta male . location pack camp . tags open . mentions n/a . last post page 5 .
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Axel searched around for about an hour, but didn't find anything remotely for what he was looking for.
He decided it was about time to head back to camp. First he looked for his alibi, he searched around till
he caught a flash out the corner of his eye. He followed in the direction of the movement. Coming upon a
rabbits' nest he dug in the entrance. He snatch one after the other. Axel was able to grab up three of the
rabbits before the rest ran out other entrances of the burrow. Picking up his kills he trotted back to camp.
He went and laid them down by the rest of the pack kills. He glanced around before retreating to the
entrance of his den.

J A D E
rank loner . location borders of pack territory . tags open . mentions n/a . last post page 5 .
Jade laid quietly under the bushes by her kill. She stood up and nudged foliage over the dead yearling
trying to hide it for later. Alert she looked around for any signs of a threat. She slowly walked threw the
woods in search of a stream.
Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:04 pm

ELIJAH
────────────────────────
i. male ii. 3y/o iii. hunter iv. crush v. out in the forest

Elijah was distracted from Kodiak's still body by the arrival of Quinn, limping determinedly through the snow. He could just make out the dark stains of blood on the snow behind her. "Quinn! Are you-" he started to say, intending to ask if she was alright, but he was quickly cut off by the healer. "How long has he been like this?" the she-wolf demanded. Elijah took a step back, surprised and scared by her urgency. "I- I don't know," he said uncertainly, starting to panic. "I heard voices... I just found him like this," he explained. Frankly, he had no idea what to do in such a situation and he was half considering just getting out of there - he was in way over his head. But he couldn't. By the way Quinn was acting it seemed Kodiak's life could be on the line. Elijah was startled when Quinn started to rub against Kodiak. The two weren't exactly close, as far as he knew... but surely she knew what she was doing. At her urgent order to help, Elijah's body seemed to lock up rather than jump into action. He was caught between running or helping. A million thoughts raced through his mind but all of them had a common thread; fear.

His paralysis was broken when the shape of Areto materialised and began to help, encouraging Quincy and doing her best to rouse Kodiak. "R-right," he said, mostly to himself. You've got to help. Get yourself together, he scolded himself. He quickly stepped forward and began to rub his shoulder against Kodiak's side, albeit a little awkwardly, in the hopes of sharing some body heat and bringing Kodiak back to consciousness. He didn't notice the arrival of Sage, instead focused completely on Kodiak, now determined to wake the other male.

────────────────────────
vi. tags: kodiak, quincy, areto, sage. vii. mentions: none.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Quincy//Quinn
-Healer
-Location//Forest
-Mood//Distressed
-Tags//Elijah, Kodiak,
Sage, Areto
    The healer was entranced, completely focused on the frozen brute. Her legs began to get sore from rubbing so vigorously, on top of the pain that was lingering from her fall in the woods. The force of Areto against her was causing friction, yet their efforts seemed fruitless. Joints pulsed with each motion. Her mind began to get fuzzy, and her body slowed down, narrow honey eyes deep-set with concern. The injured paw, now beginning to coagulate, was pulled up near her chest as she stood and concentrated on the wolves around her. She listened to Elijah carefully, a stressed sigh erupting from her chest. "Kodiak could have been here for hours -" She began, her eyes flicking between Kodiak and her packmates, "He is still alive, but I think we've done all we can here... We need to get him back to camp." Those words came hasty but gravely, her features intense. She was a healer, but this far exceeded anything she had been responsible for in the past. There were four of them here, there must be something they could figure out. Sending someone back to the camp to get the rest of the pack would take too much time - but Vixen needed to know what was going on. She had a sober expression, her mind calculating their options, weighing out the consequences. In the end, Kodiak's survival was the main priority, so if she had to step on toes to accomplish that - she was willing too. The chill of the air began to set in her fur, sending a chill into her bones, but she resisted the shiver. "I think our best bet is working together to carry him back, if we work together we can do it." The announcement came somewhat tentatively, but it truly was their best option. "I believe the best course of action would be for someone to go alert Vixen, while the rest of us carry Kodiak on our backs to camp. We can take him to my den, he'll need to be watched closely. Unless anyone has any other ideas." It was getting to be so late, and she was exhausted and sore, mentally and physically. This would be daunting for all of them - but she hoped they would be able to accomplish the feat. With Marlin having been missing for so long, the responsibility had begun to change her, shaping her into a more decisive creature than before.

Quinn neglected to acknowledge the sting in her paw, though she could tell it was damaged by the way it clung to her so naturally. However, it was merely a flesh wound and could be dealt with later.

(Permission to move Kodiak has been granted by @Kenstai)
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:27 am

Ivy
// female // hunter // lambda // crush. possibly wasp? // tags. sage, wasp //

Ivy looked up, seeing two wolves approach her; a brute and a fae. The fae dipped her head, snow flaking off her deep amber coat. Her greeting couldn't really have been seen since she kind of blended in with the darkness. Her hazel eyes moved upwards towards the brute who spoke first. She went to open her mouth, but realized he wasn't speaking directly to her. The other wolf trotted off after a few words in hushed tones that the lambda couldn't hear. The hunter soon recognized the brute as a fellow hunter, Wasp. "Hello." Her voice was as smooth as rocks. Her eyes searched almost desperately for his as she stood straight, gently straining her ears.

Bear
// male // pup // crush. none // tags. saxton, kauri //

Bear looked up at Saxton, who seemed to be his mentor since Mercy left. He wasn't going to lie to himself, he missed the lupa and wanted her back, but there was nothing he could do about it. "I guess the first thing we need to work on his your balance." He heard the older brute say before nudging him. Snow gently fell off his coat, dusting the ground around him. Bear pushed himself up up onto his paws and stood beside the scout. His emotions were all over the place; a mix between lonliness, happiness, and worry. He felt alone now. No other pup was in the pack anymore, leaving him to be alone.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poisoned Soul » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Sage-- Female -- Scout -- In forest, headed back to camp --Quincy, Kodiak, Areto, Elijah--

As she drew nearer she realized the body on the ground was a wolf, Kodiak. Her heart beat grew faster. It took her a second to process what was happening but by the looks of it, he was unconscious and the others were trying to warm or wake him. She wasn't going to bother asking questions because there was no time, who knew how long he had been there. Then Quincy spoke. Been here for hours. Still alive. Back to camp. She focused on those words. Immediately after she began to think of a way they would be able to get him back. Then more words poured out of her maw, and without hesitating Sage spoke, "It sounds good, I'll go alert her!" She called, her voice slightly shaky as she began sprinting away in the direction of camp. No thoughts occupied her mind as she ran, the cold wind whipping her face as she darted through trees and leaped over fallen branches.

Wasp-- Male-- Hunter -- In camp -- Ivy--

Mouth open slightly as he drew in a breath to speak, his sister cut him to it and then she was gone. He watched her leave then sighed heavily, grumbling under his breath as his ears flickered back in annoyance momentarily. As the broad brute turned slowly to leave to his den, his ears whirled around at a voice in front of him. He recognized it as Ivy's, another hunter. Had she been there the whole time? His senses were not as sharp, for he was very sleep deprived and he had a long day, it didn't help that the wolf blended in with the darkness either. ...Should I respond? He thought, before glancing over towards the female. He decided he would, because he didn't want to get on any wolf's bad side. Plus it was rude. "..Hi" He spoke, his deep voice emitting out of his muzzle softly. His eyes caught sight of hers, and for an instant, they made contact. Speedily, he broke the gaze and averted his eyes from hers. How long should he stay? Was it rude to leave now, even though he returned the greeting? He wasn't great at talking to others, and it somewhat stressed him out. He turned his body to face her fully as he desperately searched his mind for something else to say.
Poisoned Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferns. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:36 am

( ) - HENRY! !
    ( age ) 5 years ( rank ) lead hunter ( wearing ) n/a ( location ) near the camp ( tags ) open c:

Henry was new to almost every single possible way of trying to be social. The brute was a social wolf, for he had history of making friends, thank god. He tipped his nose down to the ground, pawing at the snow. To his left, a small rabbit, having his early breakfast- just a lucky bristle of grass that had managed it's way through the thick snow. The lead hunter decided to leave the rodent alone, for his stomach was not calling him to go for the kill. You know, sometimes Henry loathed Mother Nature, and the problem was that Henry witnessed it all the time. Pups putting their lives in jeopardy, and their parents weren't around... Or animals that he'd have to kill for the hunger that every wolf had to fulfill. And all of a sudden, he felt as if he should take the rabbit. "Legs steady, and quiet." he told himself. Sinking his paws into the ground, a low growl arose from his chest. The brute pounced,and as usual, he almost never missed. Obviously, why was his rank the lead hunter? Although Henry's mother wasn't here, he always imagined his parents being proud of him- To be part of a pack and have a nice rank that suited him. Pressing his teeth into the rabbit, the now lifeless creature didn't even flinch. Henry dropped it on the ground, and grinned at his work.
ferns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlyKay » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:12 am

𝘚 𝑎 𝒳 𝑜 𝑛... "Take off the mask when you are speaking to me"
-Scout
Brute 4 years Mentions; Tags; Kauri, Bear Location; Just outside camp
▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁

He felt a hint of embarrassment as Kauri stated the obvious, except he was the only one who had not seen it as so obvious before. Of course, he thought to himself, duh Saxon. His ears flattened against his head as he took a moment to collect his thoughts and himself. “You are right.” He chuckled in an attempt to shake off his foolishness. As his eyes drifted down to watch her stir up the brittle ground, he watched as the white snow morphed with the dirt creating a muddy mixture. Just like that the purity of the snow was dampened by the brown of the earth. Saxon looked at his pelt, as white as the world amongst me, he thought, but as unclean as the soil that’s hidden underneath. For a moment Saxon felt alone, maybe he was much like winter. Cold, hard, and unforgiving. Looking away from Kauri he forced a smile at Bear as the delta nudged the young pup. For once it seemed as if the brute was unsure of what he wanted.

As it was fur against fur, Saxon was quickly brought back to reality. A warm sensation trickled down his spine as the delta nibbled on the tip of his ear. The warm feeling seemed to invade his lungs knocking the air clean out of him. With wide eyes he watched as Kauri headed in the opposite direction, leaving him and Bear slightly behind. He could not help but question her words; I’m new at this too. Was that just about this new apprenticeship with Bear, or was the delta trying to flirt with him. Swirling with mixed emotions, Saxon looked to Bear and then back at the delta who was walking away from them. The brute could sense a change in Bear, although he wasn’t sure of what it was. He was almost sure it had to do with the sudden disappearance of Mercy. Sighing, Saxon hoped this change in attitude would not the pup question him or Kauri. Hopefully, this would be a fun experience for all three of them. “After her we go, on a new adventure of life.” The brute chuckled before trotting after Kauri. His spirits suddenly livened.

➼ ➼ ➼
AlyKay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vixen [five]

Postby versemi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 pm

☾ ━ ━━ v i x e n
        i. female ii. alpha female iii. 5 years iv. pack camp, woods v. tags; wasp, kodiak, open
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The she wolf watched as the brute took his kill and walked away. Vixen gazed at the wolves who she ruled over, almost in awe at how lucky she felt. Her eyes danced across the small groups littered around the camp. She was mainly looking for anyone who wasn't already there. Her breath hitched in her throat when she realized that there were quite a few wolves missing.
        The few that she recognized that weren't there were Finch, Kirei, and Kodiak, and possibly a few others. She quickly padded over to Wasp.
        "I have to go look for some wolves, would you please watch over the camp?" Without waiting for a response, she headed into the darkness of the woods. Assuming that Finch and Kirei were together hunting, she set her mind to finding Kodiak. Luckily, after sniffing around, she found the slightest hint of his scent. Following it, she kept close to the ground, sniffing.
        To her luck, she did find Kodiak, but he was unconscious. Quickly dashing over to the brute, she nudged him with her snout, seeing if he would wake up. She listened closely for his shaky breath, and sighed when she heard it.

"I'm here, Kodiak. You're alright, hang on, we'll get you home safe."
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:25 am

Quincy//Quinn
    -Healer
    -Location//Forest
    -Mood//Distressed
    -Tags//Elijah, Kodiak,
    Sage, Areto, Vixen
    Quinn could not help but let her maw hang slightly open, hot worried breaths steaming out as she fussed over Kodiak. As Sage departed to go find Vixen she bowed down to Kodiak, listening for a heartbeat once again - it was still weak, but more audible than before. Only a few moments after the scout had left to find the alpha, Vixen came barreling into the clearing...what a sight it must have been to behold. All these wolves standing over a lifeless one, every body quaking with cold and adrenaline. "Vixen - !" Quinn cried, both alarmed and pleased. She and Sage must have taken different paths, otherwise they would have collided. "After I told you I was going to look for Kodiak, I found him here with Elijah. I don't believe he's been eating, I think he must have fainted. If he stays here must longer he'll freeze, we need to get him back to the camp - we can take him to my den so I can monitor him." Her words were quick and concise, as she was certain at this point. She sent a glance around at the rest of the wolves, between the four of them they should be able to carry him back...even with her limp, she could help. She leaned down and tried to shove her muzzle under his neck, testing his weak. To her dismay, he was incredibly light. His skin was loose on his bones, fur tattered and coarse. He was all but lost. "We can carry him." She insisted, standing with her injured leg tightly held against her chest. Over and over she told herself she would worry about the aching after Kodiak was home safe. She had an authoritative air around her that was somewhat uncharacteristic - she usually made suggestions rather than such decisive orders. The chilling cold of the air stung her paws, while it was stagnant, it was fierce.
Last edited by Prophet on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poisoned Soul » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:31 am

Sage-- Female -- Scout -- In forest -- Vixen, Quincy, Kodiak, Elijah, Areto-
Her foot steps almost inaudible as she dashed, Sage's speed didn't slow as the entrance to camp came into sight. Running into the middle of the clearing, her eyes searched for Vixen. She could smell her, but couldn't seem to find her. Did she leave? Her scent was recent and it lead into the vast area of trees she had just come from. Her black whiskers twitched backwards as she opened her maw, drawing in a quick breath as she stared at the woods. She released the air from her lungs, and she took off once again, following the scent of her alpha. By the direction Vixen had been heading, Sage was almost certain she was making her way to the others.
It didn't take long before she arrived back to the spot she had been at before returning to camp. A slight smile tugged at her maw as she saw Vixen, relieved she had found them. Her smile faded as soon as it had come, because this was a serious situation. Trotting up to the group of wolves, she panted for a few seconds, but stopped once Kodiak was near her paws. She managed to arrive just as Quincy began speaking, and stayed silent as she did so, giving her a nod once she had finished. She nuzzled her snout under his arm and lifted, shifting so half of her body was under his. It was clear to her how weak he actually was. He was nearly lifeless and it was very concerning how light he was for a wolf his size..
The smell of blood still lingered in the air and it was clear that it was coming from the healer's paw. She managed a concerned glimpse over at the fae, yet she didn't object. She could clearly see how determined she was. She truly admired her for her strength and dedication she had for her pack..

Wasp-- Male-- Hunter -- In camp -- Ivy, Vixen--
As he was about to speak, when he was cut off by a familiar voice. Head swiveling towards her direction, his tan/brown ears flickered forward. He couldn't even muster a word before Vixen turned and left. He dipped his head agreeing to her favor as he watched her frame disappear into the distance. Only but a few moments passed and another scent he was acquainted with reached his nostrils. He watched with attentive eyes as his sister appeared, seemingly in search of someone, then taking off into the black mass she had appeared from. Although she ran off in the direction Vixen had gone. Should he be concerned? Probably not..
He turned his attention back to Ivy, whom was still in his company. His sister always told him to think of common interests when talking to others if he ever needed a conversation starter. In this case, they were both hunters. "..Would you..like to go hunting with me .. tomorrow..?" He questioned in a low voice, the sentence hard to speak. He never hunted with anyone else, let alone talked to many other wolves, but he figured maybe this could perhaps open him up a little to being more sociable with others. Plus it wouldn't hurt to know some of the other hunters capabilities..

{Sorry if any sentence in my response is a little confusing at all, I'm quite tired hahaha. If there is please let me know}
Poisoned Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me