lock please

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Cosette || Paw Stamps

Postby Vlette » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:49 pm

π’žπ‘œπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“‰π‘’
β™‘ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π‘€π‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π“π“Ž 𝐹𝒢𝑒
x _________________________________ x
β™‘ {fae} β™‘ {lead healer} β™‘ {2 years old} β™‘
β™‘
β™‘ {crush; open} β™‘ {location; forest} β™‘ {tag(s); slight Kodiak} β™‘
x ______________________________ x

A small wolf, no bigger than a coyote, emerged from the snow-trodden forest, a bushel of fragrant smelling herbs hung from her lips..
Her ear flickered back as a small clump of snow fell onto her head from a pine tree branch hung overhead.. Her eyes scanned the white powder that chilled her through her claws..
The fae's eyes were washed over in a foggy mist.. They looked like clouded fishbowls, her pupils stare was blank as the irises surrounding it were grayed and light as well.. she looked blind. She slowly breathed in, her nose catching all of the herbs in her maw and the scattered individuals that wandered through the packs territory..

Small pathways of her silent pack mates were stamped into the snow with perfect outlines of their paw-pads.. Her eyes wandered at the areas that they had went to.. but as far as she could see, it was barron and white, they were nowhere to be seen for miles....

Cosette slowly put down the bushel of herbs from her maw and let out a long yawn, her stout muzzle curled as her teeth shown as white as the snow.. Her job in the pack was the lead healer.. she had never given that job down either.. every night as soon as the moon made an appearance, Cosette slunk from the healers den while the others were asleep and scoured the territory for herbs and remedies.. The tiny fae was quite a mysterious wolf, her eyes clouded and her voice sweetly sung and never went above a whisper.. No one got attached to the strange fae, but they could all agree that she was a very skilled healer..
She let out a soft grunt, laying down in the cold powdery snow next to a large pawprint stamped into the snow next to her.. She tiredly lifted her nose towards the print and sighed, the pawprint belonging to one of the brutes in her pack, Kodiak.. His scent smelled mournfull and in pain..

~I wonder~ She thought..

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: of the night ✰ open, lots of ranks

Postby Prophet » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:19 pm

❀Quincy//Quinn❀
-Healer
-Location//Camp
-Mood//Shocked
-Tags//Kodiak
Bewildered was probably the first thing Quinn felt as the brute bull-rushed her. A confused gargle of a yelp erupting from her throat. Was this the same wolf that stood before her moments ago? He had transformed from a dull shell of a creature to this, animal. Did he say Avian? Her mind was whirling. The immediate shock of Kodiak approaching her so suddenly sent a shaken paw into the hardened snow, the sleet cracking under her and startling her even more. As she pressed hard into the earth her toes separated, the sheer cold freezing the exposed skin between them. Luminous honey eyes were wide in shock, staring into the piercing golden orbs before her. The air seemed to stand still.
Her breaths were quick and shallow, heart racing, orange ears plastered to her skull. She stood there for a few moments, still, hers and Kodiak's cold noses still pressed against one another. As the dust began to settle, so did Quinn, her posture easing but her eyes unmoving. "Kodiak...?" Her soft, tentative voice trailed off. What was this? She became painfully aware of the shrill coldness leaking into her paw which forced her lift it up, her rear paw hovering over the ground. She was searching his eyes for answered that probably weren't there. They were glowing, alive.
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 pm

K O D I A K
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬
        the downtrodden ; male ; scout ; prospect peak ; tagged:areto, quinn ; love life:potentially quinn or areto
      Kodiak quaked, now unsure of himself, partially embarrassed and no longer entirely sure of his realities. His body seemed to tremble, crumbling as his world had before him. He stuttered, apologizing, "I-I'm so sorry..." He looked away, staring at his blackened paws that were partially covered in white flakes. This wasn't a life, he was stuck between two worlds and as hard as he was trying to hold onto his memories, they were suffocating him. The fire never let him go, and even though it may never leave him, he needed some semblance of being absolved from it, some means of living without being entrapped in dual realities, one remarkably disillusioned. He wanted it...her...those memories, dreams...someone so badly, but he wasn't sure he could ever have another as he did Avian. But then again, Kodiak wasn't who he was before. His ruminations plagued him as did the silence--he didn't dare raise his eyes to meet Quinn's. He didn't know what to do anymore, he didn't know how to do this, he still wasn't entirely sure he wanted to. His breath was heavy and his chest heaved with it, his ribs more pronounced than before, he muttered under his breath, "Come back to me."
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:26 pm

❀Quincy//Quinn❀
-Healer
-Location//Camp
-Mood//Mild
-Tags//Kodiak
The sound of Vixen's howl beckoned Quinn toward the dens, but the brute stood before her like a wall. He was so troubled, and Quinn longed for an easy way to soothe his suffering. He had broken their stare, but she couldn't look away yet. She was still thinking, calculating, focusing on his details. Kodiak was deflating. As much as she wanted to pity him - she couldn't. From what she could tell, there was hope for his salvation. She had seen life in his eyes, life that had otherwise been void. The shewolf was optimistic, and almost inspired. Still somewhat astonished by his behavior, she took a side step, finally breaking their engagement. Rather than pressuring him with more conversation, she chose to take a more considerate route. "Maybe we should get going..." She suggested gently, and before waiting for a response began to walk up the path to the center of camp once again. There was a lot to think about, like whether or not it was even her place to undertake this commitment. She trotted slowly, encumbered by her thoughts.
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:51 pm

K O D I A K
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬
        the downtrodden ; male ; scout ; prospect peak ; tagged:areto, quinn ; love life:potentially quinn or areto
      Kodiak kept his head down, afraid to move, not daring to budge even in the slightest. He froze as time had for him for a long while,--retreating into himself, taking solace in his own alternate universe, even if it not only appeared to be a dysfunctional reality, but was; the illusion of floating appealed to him more than that of trying to swim while drowning. Kodiak frowned, his mouth drooping as did the remainder of his features. If anything his deflation was becoming more habitual, and his only moments of genuine elation were that in which Avian appeared, the only measurable trouble being that she was gone, and whenever he attempted to understand this, he only felt the rage bubbling inside him, that or complete and utter numbness. He didn't understand himself, much less how he was feeling, and most the time, he was barely aware of what he was doing, as if half-dead. There was a war inside him, his old self and new self, fighting one another, and he didn't know which to hold on to and which to let go--he didn't know how to let go of himself, of Avian.

He was lost, in so many ways, but most often in his thoughts. He glanced up ever so slightly, his eyes tracing the figure that lay before him but not daring to find their way to her gaze. She was tall, thin; her figure, her coloring suddenly came to resemble Avian far more, and he came to understand why it had been so easy to mistake them beyond his confused truths. His betrayal of reality was sufficient enough irony to challenge his loyalty. His eyes narrowed, studying each detail on her body, each strand of fur, the way the colors of each hair seemed to meld into one another, purposefully painted in shades of grey, orange, and beige. "Avian," he began, his voice hushed. Kodiak stalled, somber yellowed orbs softening, whispering, barely audible he offered, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you when I should have. I failed you and I despise myself for it." His mind was foggy, like in the forest on early spring mornings. His ruminations were broken by the gentle voice of Quinn, proposing that they should return as instructed. Kodiak was reluctant, pacing forward so that his paws ran through what snow remained from the cold months, turning towards the opposite direction, only offering a half-hearted explanation, "I don't see why--why I should anyway..." He shrugged, his shoulders drooping. He began to trek further into the woods, his ears swiveling as he heard her traipsing in the opposite direction, he glanced over his shoulder only momentarily, unsure of what to do.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:46 pm

β™‘ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π‘€π‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π“π“Ž 𝐹𝒢𝑒
x _________________________________ x
β™‘ {fae} β™‘ {lead healer} β™‘ {2 years old} β™‘
β™‘
β™‘ {crush; open} β™‘ {location; forest} β™‘ {tag(s);Kodiak} β™‘
x ______________________________ x
After a few moments, the powdery snow kissed her skin, a shiver climbing up her paws and belly on which she lay.. The small fae sighed slightly, her ears pinning back in an annoyed manner as her break was so rudely interrupted by the dampness of the snow.. Her joints popped as she slowly stood to her stout paws, her claws digging into the hardened dirt as she stretched the stiffness that had already crept into her muscles.. She was so desperately tired from a night of walking the territory back and forth, her neck sore from her nose always being towards the ground, sniffing out herbs like a pig sniffing out truffles..

Cosette let out a soft breath, her fur whisping gracefully with the wind that blew gently across the quiet forest.. the long fur that drooped over her cheeks gently caressed her maw in a calming manner.. The wind whistled soothingly through the trees, her mind emptying as she stood there within the embrace of the forest..

~Kodiak~ She thought.. His empty and sorrowful scent wafting up from his massive paw pads that had sunk so deeply into the snow..

The small fae slowly picked up the bushel of herbs from where she lay and started along the path, following Kodiaks pawprints..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cosette breathed heavily, hopping over yet another downed and hollow log in the way of Kodiaks paw path, the bundle of herbs held tightly in her maw as a clouded mist puffed from her nose and lips with every heavy breath that she took.. In the distance.. the large outline of the male could be barley seen, his body sunken in as she heavy smell of sorrow traced his scent more and more as she grew nearer to him.
Kodiak... She breathed, her voice no louder than a whisper as she waddled up to him, her paws aching tiredly even more than before..

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:12 pm

K O D I A K
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬
        the downtrodden ; male ; scout ; prospect peak ; tagged:quinn, cosette ; love life:potentially quinn or areto
      Kodiak trudged forward, a slight tinge of regret lingering as he journeyed further away from Quinn and the pack into the depths of the forest. He hadn't even thought of Kauri, if at all really since that night. Part of him didn't know how to speak to her, much less anyone so for the most part he hadn't bothered, until today that is. Now he thought of the night she'd gone off alone into the depths of the forest as he'd just chosen to do, alone, but stupidly, she'd been foolish in going on in the middle of one of the worst storms they'd endured in their time as a pack. He plodded along, mulling over his past, covering its' every inch and detail as he'd done to Quinn, remembering each line, each feature. He did it out of routine, his own peculiarity, a need to remember. Perhaps it was part of him that was endeavoring to salvage himself with the hope for liberation, especially from the chains that shackle himself to his broken past. But his memories were fragmented, scattered like he was, and he hung onto the few that remained with everything he had, even if it took everything from him.

Kodiak's pads grew sore as they scraped against the patchy frosty surface, some spots laying way to earthy soil that'd been dampened by the melting ice. His nails clicked against the surface, his eyes beginning to twitch, closing every so often, undoubtedly a symptom of his drowsiness. His body began to ache, and he'd lost track of time yet again, the sun having lay way to the night, the stars the only light in the dusk. There wasn't a sound to be heard, with the exception of the few crickets that hummed their ceaseless tunes throughout the night.

All at once, the fire seemed to surround him, engulfing him in a wall of flames. Avian stood twenty yards away, but the fire divided them. Kodiak went rigid, paralyzed, mortified, he appeared featureless. Without warning, he broke into a gallop, dashing towards her, closing the distance between them. He could hear her, her broken, muffled cries for him, desperately trying to find a means of escape. She'd never been one to give up a fight, and he knew the terror that had overcome her as it had him. His haunches tensed, recoiling each time he sprung forward, only coming to a screeching halt as he neared the wall of flames that continued licking, tearing down one tree after another as it came closer to Avian. He shouted, his voice muffled by the overwhelming reverberation of pine crackling as the blaze ripped through it, "Avian!" The inferno had grown immensely, trouncing all that stood in its' way. Kodiak desperately turned about him, despairing as he failed to find any means of recovering her, and soon enough himself. His ears perked forward, listening scrupulously as he attempted to decipher her words as she called out loudly to him, "Kodiak, it's okay. I love you. You can let me go. Save yourself." He shook his head violently, the ash that clung to his fur shooting up into the air before returning to the earth below him, he recoiled, "I will never." It was then that Kauri had appeared suddenly, bracing herself as she ran into Kodiak forcefully, shoving him away from the conflagration, Kodiak snapping at her, jaws wide as his porcelain fangs reached for any scruff of fur to latch on to, desperately trying to return to Avian. The flame licked up again, engulfing her and it was then that Kodiak fell to the Earth, not to rise again.

Kodiak panted, the apparitions, hallucinations now gone, though he stood silently in the middle of the forest. He turned swiftly, looking about him in his efforts to recognize his location, though it seemed he was completely and utterly lost. His frail, bony figure wobbled, gazing up as the world began spinning, his ears twitching only slightly as he heard the faint voice of the she-wolf before collapsing all at once.
Last edited by ghostface. on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:17 pm

~~~~~

Cosette's eyes widened as Kodiak suddenly went into a full sprint, disappearing behind the bend.. Her ears pinned back as her heart started to beat fast, her mind scrambling as to what he was doing.. where was his mind??
She gave out a small whine, trotting along as fast as her bruised pads could take her, her paws starting to blister and crack from the cold creeping into her skin.. Kodiak! She barked, dropping the precious bushel of herbs that she had taken so long to gather..

But that wasent her concern.

Blood started to lace her every pawstep into the snow, little cuts breaking open as she started to go faster, her pulse rang in her ears as every breath she took was strained, the cold biting at her lungs and stinging them as if she was being held underwater..
His large form was seen once again, only visible from the moon that enlightened the forest.. With a moments notice.. the massive brute dropped to the ground..

Her ears pinned back further, her heart in her throat as she raced over to the males side, snow spraying across the area as she skid to a stop at his side..
Kodiak.. Kodiak dear.. she huffed, her voice soft and strained she cautiously neared him, attempting to regain her breath.. She looked down at him, his eyes seemed clouded in a trance.. Almost as if he wasent all here..
Kodiak... What are you doing all this far.. you're miles from the pack.. a..and you're exhausted.. you poor dear.. Cosette whispered, her head lowering as she looked at him, the moon shone across the gloss of the melted snow that shone over the area.. both their pelts illuminated with the slues of grays and browns that made up their patterns in their fur..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poisoned Soul » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:21 am

Sage-- Female -- Scout -- Forest, going to camp --Open --
In-hailing slowly, then exhaling sharply, Sage's eyes opened gradually. As soon as she did so, they began to grow heavy again, beckoning her to fall back into a deep slumber. Shutting her eyes for another second, she stared into the darkness of her eye lids before forcefully opening them back up. She fell asleep while scouting.. fantastic. Huffing quietly, she dreadfully stood up, her head hanging low to the ground. She had hardly gotten any sleep last night, tossing and turning, her thoughts keeping her from her rest. Shaking off some soil and leaves that clung to her silky, tawny fur, she stared at the white spread in front of her. Sighing quietly, she stepped onto the cool sheet of snow, her ears flickering at the sound of it crunching. Gazing around, her russet eyes began examining her surroundings, as she was trying to find the direction back to camp, seeing as she slept the whole day away. As she recognized a pathway to camp, her ears perked and her head raised quickly as a howl echoed through the trees. She knew that it was Vixen immediately. After glancing back at the tree that she had fallen asleep under one more time, she focused her attention toward the source of the call. "Time to head back.." She muttered softly to herself before dashing off towards the heart of the territory, snow crunching and being thrown out from under her as she dashed off into the distance.

Wasp-- Male-- Hunter -- Headed towards camp, coming from forest -- Open--
Releasing a low growl, the large, muscular brute pounced wrapping his powerful jaws around the hare's body, swiftly chomping down on it. He bit hard enough to kill it immediately but he didn't use enough force to draw blood. He tried to be careful like that so it wouldn't attract any unnecessary attention. The small animal didn't even have enough time to process what was happening before it was killed.. Wasp carefully transferred the rabbit in his mouth to a pile he had created throughout the day, peering down at all of the soft, white fur. They really do blend in well with the snow.. Now hovering over his kill pile, he sat down on his haunches. "Might as well take a break" he thought. He began to relax a bit, his tense muscles becoming less firm. A few minuets passed and he stood up again and began sniffing the air and ground, trying to pick up any other scents. He was ready to hunt again. Just as he had picked up a scent, a loud howl began. Startled, a quick growl freed his muzzle as his ears and tail flickered. It was the alpha calling. Mumbling to himself, he turned back towards his kills and picked them up, although it took a few seconds to find a way to carry them all in his jaws. With a full mouth, Wasp headed towards the call, leaving a trail of large footprints behind him.
Poisoned Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlyKay » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:24 am

β€œ 𝘚 π‘Ž 𝒳 π‘œ 𝑛... "Take off the mask when you are speaking to me"
-Scout
Brute ↣ 4 years ↣ Mentions; Bear↣ Tags; Kauri ↣ Location; Just outside camp
β–β–β–β–β–βžΌβ–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–βžΌβ–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–βžΌβ–β–β–β–β–
 

He paused watching her with hesitant eyes, as her body dipped forward and she poised like him. A mimic of his
later actions. A smirk twisted his maw as his tail flicked from side to side as if he was happily greeting a former friend.
Although it all left as sparkles of white were flung into the air and daintily scattered among his blank pelt. The flakes would
have been merely invisible had the morning sun not bounced off of them, causing Saxon to almost sparkle.
"Hello, my fair lady." He called as the fea made her way towards the crowd of puppies. Saxon had noticed Kauri's
sudden change of pose, although his eyes studied her his mouth never disclosed the question of why, why was she so sullen?
This was not the usual delta he had studied from afar.

Saxons smirk was quickly adjusted and morphed into a frown as Mercy spoke of him making sure Bear was properly trained.
His ears swiveled backward before pricking again as a deep gulp slid down his throat. He watched the hybrid dismissed
herself leaving him behind with Kauri and Bear. Sighing heavily he looked at the delta of the pack;
"I uhh... Know nothing about apprenticing puppies, believe it or not."

➼ ➼ ➼
AlyKay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me