Over The Sky [ Elemental Wolves ] Accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Over The Sky [ Elemental Wolves ] Accepting!

Postby derision » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 pm

shadow

brute|| death elemental|| tagged» rusty

xXxXx Shadow stiffened, scenting another elemental near him. Ears lowering, he raised his head just as the grass around him became a blaze. Shadow, annoyed, scent a flash of thoughts towards the grass. It wilted and died, turning a sickly silver color as it was just on fire. Too annoyed to say anything, he pretended Rusty was not near him. Maw opening, the silver wolf let out a bark that signified his presence and awareness. All wolves around-elementals and non-elementals alike-heard his call. The elementals nearby would know that he was here. Shadow, unable to hold it in, turned to look at a patch of soil somewhere behind him. He would've thought nobody was there other than the fact that he saw a pair of rusty orange eyes peeking at him. "There isn't the need to hide, I see you, Rusty." The elemental said calmly, his foggy gray eyes reflecting the wisdom and sadness in his eyes; though he did well to hide it.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hedge ;; tenth post

Postby flightoftheowl » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Hedge

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

basics wrote:name ;; hedge
gender ;; female
element ;;
earth/nature
tags ;; cliff
Hedge listened carefully. She heard pawsteps all around, of many different animals treading on the earth, and felt the creatures in the ground. She could feel wolf pawsteps in the direction that she came from, quick pawsteps, chasing after her. She narrowed her eyes as the trees relayed a message- it was Cliff. She decided the best thing to do would be to just stop and wait for him, and put a stop to him following her.

She waited calmly, hearing his approach through the earth and plants. As soon as she could see him, and he her, she questioned him evenly, but without staring him down, "Why are you following me? Are you making sure I'll leave? Well, I'll do so presently, if you wish. Just show me to your borders." That is, if they had borders. They very well might only have a range with no solid borders... but then, it would be only too easy for real lone wolves to wander onto the territory, so she imagined they probably had borders.

All of a sudden, she felt a brilliant lance of pain from a tree (she did often feel plant pain, like when plants were eaten, but this felt very different), and streching out her mind, quickly identified its cause. Fire! It was not too terribly far from her but not so close that it would be very easy to smell it from her distance. But what could have caused...? She carefully probed through the earth with her mind and felt wolf paws after a few moments, as well as a sense of fiery power. Rusty, she thought angrily, and said it very quietly, almost inaudibly, without realizing it. Not again!

She should have known from the start. One of his favorite pastimes was burning random things. She looked off in the direction the tree's intense pain came from and growled under her breath. This behavior was good enough reason to make her dislike him, but yet he was so obnoxious reguarding mortals and how they should be treated, that it only gave her better reason to hate him! The only good thing he did was to be a little careful that his fire burned only what he wanted. But wait...

She felt more plant pain from fire flare up, in some grass near a stream (the tree was already gone, and she felt bad for it) around more wolf paws, these already slowly draining the vitality of the plants around them. It had to be her son, Shadow (or Hadithi, but nobody called him that)... She heard the echo of his bark not long after. Was he trying to let other wolves know where he was? That was unlike him, but she hadn't talked to him or Storm in a long time. He could have changed. But somehow she didn't think so...

She directed her thoughts back towards Rusty. She thought about wrapping thorny vines around his paws, or tying him to the ground with poison ivy, but she trusted him about as far as she could throw him. He might go on a forest-burning rampage just to spite her. She tried to balance mortal lives, and even worse, had once had pups with one, which in his eyes was probably a mortal crime.

She suddenly realized that to Cliff, she seemed to be staring off into space, growling and muttering under her breath. If that didn't make her look crazy, very little else would. Perhaps it would drive Cliff off, but then they might patrol the woods more, looking for her. She preferred not having to drive off the annoying wolves who would do that. She quickly turned back, and to cover up the oddness of what she had been doing, prompted, "Well?" a bit impatiently, the anger she had at Rusty having not quite faded.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxx
(I'm not sure at the limits of the elementals' power, if any, so I tried to avoid any implications of godmoddish power.)
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochi, » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:20 am

BLADE
-----------------------------

.Name. Blade
.Gender. Brute
.Element. Wind
.Tags. Open

The small brute murmured to himself as he wandered the forest, paying no heed to the many sounds. He needed something,something was tickling his mind,just sitting there in the back but he couldn't quite remember what it was..Maybe he should take a trip down to the place mortals resided,see what they were up to. The thought briefly crossed his mind,before it flitted to another. What was his sister up to? Shrugging briefly to himself,he turned his head eastwards,before giving another shrug."I suppose it wouldn't hurt to go down to Earth.." Giving yet another shrug,he seemed to do that a lot,Blade trotted away,intending to begin the descent.

.FLOWER.
------------------------------

.Name. Flower
.Gender. Fae
.Rank. Huntress
.Tags. Open

Flower gazed around the camp from her place in the corner,mind racing with worried thoughts. Oh I hope my pelt looks ok,and oh oh no,oh no he-he's looking over here. Make yourself look presentable! The fae stretched her maw into a grin as a brute,she was too busy worrying to identify him,glanced her way. As soon as he had looked away,the she wolf slumped against the wall,heaving an over dramatic and highly exaggerated sigh. Her display had,unknowingly to her,caused several wolves to smirk and giggle,before turning back to their work. Eyes filled with worry and light longing,she raised her eyes heavenward,a brief prayer escaping her mouth. She just wanted to fit in.
Laugh your heart out Dance in the rain Cherish the moment Ignore the pain Live Laugh Love Forgive and Forget Life's too short to be living with regrets

mochi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piuma » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:23 am

╰━━━━━ RUSTY ━━━━━━━━━
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    element of fire
    lurking in the forest

gendermale
      mate ⊰ none yet
      offspring ⊰ none yet
    tags
    shadow
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
    His eyes followed the movement of the flames eagerly. To soon, however, the grass wilted and the flames faded. killjoy. Shadow let out a loud bark, sounding through the forest and along the path of the brook. Everything would hear it. Rusty lay down his head between his paws, glaring over at Shadow. Then Shadow spoke to him, calm, his foggy eyes slowly turning over towards Rusty. «You just had to ruin the fun,» he replied to Shadow's comment. Slowly he got up, and with his head low he moved a few steps closer to the silver wolf. A spark flew over the brook, and soon the surface lit up the surrounding vegetation. For a few seconds Rusty was able to keep the water on fire, before the flames died down. «Trying to kill the water as well?» Rusty's voice was slightly joking, but it was difficult to determine.
Last edited by Piuma on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Piuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaianche » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:10 am

Storm
Fae
↠ Element;Water
Immortal
↠Tags; Shadow, Rusty, open

Softly the fae threaded on the land, she noticed the grass was a bit dry, and she slightly wettened the earth. She could feel it's gratefulness as the earth softened slightly and the grass turned a slightly greener. Storm felt content, she felt as if the life of these lands depended on her, which, ofcourse, was true in some way, nothing could live without water here. The fae continued to bring life to slightly wilted foliage, although cautious not to drown them. She felt a presence and heard a sound, she recognised her brother and smelled the scent of fire, Rusty must be around too. She figured she'd rather leave them be, although she would keep an eye out, she couldn't really help herself. She and Rusty were complete opposites, fire and water, though Storm was liked by most, Rusty didn't have many who liked him. Storm never really cared for cliques, she mostly went her own way, independant as she was.
quit
Avaianche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:30 am

в ℓ α z є
    xx• Blaze/• Brute/• Day Element/• Crush- Moon/• Mate- Moon/• Mood- Content/• Fields/• Tags- Iris
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

XXXXXXBlaze rolled his eyes. he looked towards Iris. He was glad the fae had left. The smoke coming off of his body slowed down and less started generating. Smoke and fire floated off of Blaze's back if he was irritated or angered. He turned all of his body to the now speaking Iris. He listened closely to each of her words. He narrowed his eyes at his daughter. "I am not being harsh! Crystal was being rude! Wolves were not made to interrupt each others conversations!" he yelled at the elemental wolf. Sometimes some wolves just didn't understand tradition was more important than accomplishments. At least no Blaze they were more important. Blaze's fuels where coming off of his pelt again.

| I am so sorry for my short post and for being gone for so long, I have WB at the moment. >:P |

¢ ℓ σ υ ∂
    xx• Cloud/• Fae/• Lead Fighter/• Crush- TBA/• Mate- TBA/• Mood- Energetic/• Camp/• Tags- Wings
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

XXXXXXCloud drifted into her own thoughts about her mother, Copper. She wished her connection was as strong as Wings and Nights. But it wasn't and Cloud couldn't change that. Though she wished she had the power to go back in time and change it, she didn't. Oh, great elemental time wolf. I wish I had your power, Cloud prayed to the elemental spirits. She did believe in the old fairy tales she was told as a child. Cloud's thinking was interrupted as Wing spoke to her. Cloud didn't pay that much attention to her packmates words, but did catch the important parts. "No it's fine Wings. You and your mother are sure cute together," Cloud gave a quick smile towards Wings. But then looked back to the ground.

ѕ т є м
    xx• Stem/• Fae/• Mother/• Crush- TBA/• Mate- Kerian/• Mood- Relieved/• Camp/• Tags- Kerian, Jasper

XXXXXXStem looked towards her mate who just appeared. Stem sighed and looked up to Jasper then. She knew the wolf wanted the best for her, but she just felt as guilty as he was. "Yes Jasper, please leave," Stem asked of him and then turned to Kerian, her mate. She looked around for her pups and was relieved to see them all. She looked up to her mate and smiled. "Aren't they just wonderful?" she asked him. Her pups were one thing Stem lived to death. But maybe she lived them to much? She ignored the thought and waited for a reply.

| Sorry for the WB! |
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:34 am

- dropping out sorry -
    ON HIATUS
    funny thing about my username: i was late to change it back from a holiday theme so everyone started calling me "jingle" or "bell." then it just stuck as a nickname and everyone knows me by it, so i kept it. c:

to do :
    - finish khim breedings
    - find shans, tbd, fila, poe, and nera a mate
    - make a space for poe and shans in my breeding center
    - make all my adoptable characters stables
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups