The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Rosey|Mare|Geist

She smiled and leaned on him gently as she said "oh, take your time! We need as much rest on the trail.... with luck we'll make it there in a few days" she nicked at his leg as she got up straight not leaning and then said "just let me lead.... I've been to 'Paradise before" she smiled as she reined up for no reason then she let down looking around the area waiting for him and his smart comments.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Nightingale | Female | Mate: None | Tags; Breeze

She nodded her head and murmured her agreement,she then lifted her head to enjoy the warmth of the sun's rays on her dappled coat. She then turned to Breeze,"Hey,want to go on a run or something?" She asked,"My legs can't handle just standing around anymore."

Arrow | Male | Mares: None yet | Tags; Raion

Arrow nodded his head as he listened to her talk about her history. "Your mother was smart. Humans mean bad things." He said,then sighing,"My herd & I unfortunately learnt that the hard way." He said,his eyes darkening. "Horrible creatures they are,snatched all of us up. Some died in that time,it was a possibility to anyone there." He paused,then looking at Raion. "I managed to leave. Others weren't as lucky."
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:25 am

Breeze|Stallion|Nightingale

He nodded but corrected "shouldn't young mares be on the trail to Paradise?" He asked as he nibbled the grass taking small bites carefully. He shook his mane as both his black fur and jet black mane was long. It tickled his shoulder as he chuckled trying to ignore the ticking sensation.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:02 am

【M】 【I】 【S】 【T】 【Y】

mare | crush; open | tags; breeze, nightingale

the mare saw the male and huffed, not saying anything. she turned away, looking for someone else to talk to. she wasn't really interested in talking to more than one horse. she lifted her head, whinnying in annoyance. she wanted to talk to someone, but she was too tired.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Nightingale,Misty

He turned to see a mare, Misty. He dipped his head and chimed "hello Young One" he smiled then turned his head back to Nightingale and said "well, we will need rest for the trip, W-we should get in the path" he said as he then looked back at Misty and asked "would you enjoy to join us?"
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:36 pm

Nightingale | Tags; Breeze & Misty
The dappled mare dipped her head and said hello to the other mare,smiling kindly. She then turned her head to Breeze as he spoke,nodding her head. "Yep,resting is key if we want to stay energetic,but paradise will certainly be worth it." She said to him,then lowering her head to graze.
────────────────────
queer,  she/they, canada

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Nightingale

He smiled nipping Nightingales ear slightly before lowering his own head to graze. He chuckled as he Honestly didn't look at the other mare for a while. He was concentrated on Nightingale"yeah it is, maybe we should rest today and have LOTS of energy,, but then we'd be a day behind" he said with a sad voice.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Nightingale | Mare | Tags; Breeze & Misty
Nightingale nodded her head sadly,"That is the problem,isn't it?" She paused,thinking. "We could go to the path today,and then rest for a little bit,so then when we're more energetic we would be right on the path." She suggested airily,looking at him with a small smile.
────────────────────
queer,  she/they, canada

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me