>> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby Paddfoot » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:59 pm

O A K E N H E A R T - location: pineclan camp
    { muscular gray/brown tabby | pineclan | m | senior warrior | 80 moons | apprentice: wisteriapaw | voice: deep, w/ English accent | x }
    > tags : wisteriapaw

He nodded to his apprentice. "Then let's get going. We'll hunt, come back and eat, and then train at the sand pit. I think that is where we shall spend most of our time today." The sand pit was where he had taken previous apprentices to train, as it was a favorite spot of other mentors to do the same. The soft ground provided a soft landing when teaching battle moves.

The older tom had no such place with soft earth in the mountains. When he was trained back in his rocky home, he fell on the cold stone floor if he missed a pawstep. If he were to do so now, he'd feel it in his aging bones. He taught in that same place when he had his own apprentices for the first time, but Wisteriapaw was his only apprentice down there in the valley so far. Oakenheart was secretly glad he was gone for that one purpose, but just for that one. He wished so badly that he didn't leave, but there was no choice. All his kind were taken and overwhelmed by the enemy.

M O O N P A W - location: mossclan camp
    { fluffy black siberian | mossclan | f | apprentice | 6 moons | voice: smooth & strong | x }
    > tags : gorsefoot, yarrowpaw, winterstorm

She nodded at Gorsefoot's explanation, wondering if all the herbs medicine cats used were so complicated to remember. How many were there, anyways? She didn't really want to ask.

Moonpaw then watched as Winterstorm padded away to let their leader know about their whereabouts. He looked big and strong, even from behind. She absentmindedly recollected a time when he said to her once that she too would one day grow up to be big and strong. He said this after he found her in the woods one leafbare- he was worried she had frozen to death, but she had her coat to keep her warm. Nonetheless, he took her back to Mossclan, and that was four moons ago. She hoped someday she would live up to his prediction and be like him, but she had her doubts, just like anyone else. She was a decent apprentice, but she constantly tripped over her paws, which seemed too big for her legs, and was always unsure of where to put her weight when crouching to pounce on prey or when training. Oh Starclan, she hoped all that weight was just her fur and that she didn't resemble a kittypet. She briefly realized, though all this thinking, she had spaced out.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✸ ] cometstorm.

Postby kintsugi. » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:05 pm

CHASINGSTAR

───────────────────────────────
    female ✸ 35 moons ✸ mossclan ✸ leader ✸ bio
    with: winterstorm ✸ where: leaders den
                    space.'chasingstar,' lost somewhere in her own mind did the molly flinch forward, doe-eyes wide with sudden fright and curisoity only to quickly soften as they landed upon her fellow warrior. his fur was flowing ever-gently along his back, emotionless eyes churrning calmly as he spoke in short, broken fragments. winter had always been seen as a bit of a engima by the others who roamed the clan, but chase hadn't fallen for it, she didn't have time for quietness and unclear emotions. winter might have been large, but he wasn't intimidating, "Oh, Whinnie, how can I help you?" especially when he accepted a nickname like that. whinnie. she chuckled under her breath, standing up and allowing herself to greet him formally with an affectionate head bump to his shoulder.

ah, he had requested some aid from a few clan mates. herb gathering? that was a start she could get behind. "Certainly, I'd actually like to tag along with everyone if that wouldn't be too much of a bother... I, I think I might need a bit of poppy anyway." she spoke shakily, though it only occurred at the end of her sentence. she wasn't sick, no, well, actually she didn't know for sure. it didn't feel like sickness, it felt more like 'you slept wrong, you dingus'. either way, she looked onward past his shoulder, tapping him with her tail and taking a few unsteady steps outside. she was only assuming he was following.

kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:46 am

☀𝓢𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒶𝓌 / 𝓟𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Brackenpaw, Goldenpaw, Brindlehaze☀

Squirrelpaw let out a 'mrrow' of amusement as she looked at the two toms. Both of them were so sweet to her, how could she be any less towards them? At Brackenpaw's words, she nodded, turning to give one final goodbye to Goldenpaw before heading off back towards her mentor. She loved Goldenpaw more than she could say, and was always incredibly grateful for her brother growing up. As soon as she reached Brindlehaze, she sat down to rest her tired legs. Moving was always an issue, especially due to the lack of a limb but she managed quite well despite the matter.

✦𝓦𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓌 / 𝓟𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Oakenheart✦

Wisteriapaw nodded, replaying the routine in his head. Hunt, come back, eat, go out, train. He hummed, relishing in the thought that he could do something he knew he was good at. "Okay, that sounds like a good plan, Oakenheart. Are we leaving straight away? I kinda wanted to talk to Goldenpaw really quickly and apologise for basically ignoring him before we left." He asked politely, a purr in his voice as he mentioned the other tom. He felt his pelt warm up at just the thought of him but he shook it off as nothing more than the newleaf sun warming him up.

☁𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 / 𝓜𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Applefur☁

A snarl from herself interrrupted Silvermind's pacing, realising she was coming across too aggressively. Calm down, calm down. They'll suspect something... She took deep breaths, her flank slowly rising and falling in time with her inhales and exhales. Soon, she was relaxed and found herself no longer wanting to growl or pace back and forth. Her eyes glanced over to the queen's den and she felt a little swell of what she could only assume to be happiness forcing its way into her heart. In there was possibly the only cat she thought she could ever trust. Applefur was sweet and trusted her with a secret she was going to keep from the clan at all costs. Silvermind picked up her paws and before she knew it, she was poking her head into the queen's den to see if said molly was awake. "Applefur? You awake in here?"

♛𝓓𝑒𝓂𝓊𝓈 (𝓒𝑜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈) / 𝓛𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓇 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Virgil / "Anxiety"♛

Eventually Demus got his wish. The sun was most certainly up now, he could tell that for sure. Slowly but surely, he wriggled his way out of his little "den" and shook his fur. All the dead twigs and moss flew off in different directions and he puffed up. Great, now I have to groom myself... After a while of aggressive licking and taming of his fur, Demus set off in whatever direction he pleased, catching mice, voles and squirrels to save for when he returned on his path back to his little log. He opened his mouth to scent the air and caught wind of something he hadn't smelled in a long time. Anxiety...? He quickly followed the scent until he was met with a sight he wasn't sure he could believe. "Oh my goodness, Anxiety? It is you, isn't it?! How are you?" He purred enthusiastically, dancing around the other extremely anxious cat with joy.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:03 am

* brindlehaze * 72 ms * gay tom * medicine cat of pineclan * tags ; brackenpaw, squirrelpaw

He pressed his nose to Squirrelpaw's forehead, sighing, "You're really struggling today. We'll do some water therapy later, okay?" He turned and flicked his tail and slipped out of camp. He followed the cave and found himself out in the forest. He sniffed the air with a relieved breath, the air coming from the west, "It's warm today my apprentices'. We'll be out here until sun high, we'll return to camp to see if anything happened while we were gone, then return for dusk. You're both going to be very busy today. If we bump into a patrol don't talk to them unless they speak to us first. We don't want to get distracted, now do we?" He watched them come from the cave, knowing his words echoed to their ears. He scoffed to himself, snickering as he thought of warriors and their own apprentices. Two was easy!
cigarette... daydreams... you were only 17.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:57 am

---𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝒹𝒻𝒶𝓃𝑔 --
---Location- Pineclan territory • Notes- I'm using the fanwiki as a referenceTags- Cranepaw

"Good!" She touched the tip of her tail to the apprentice's flank before leading the way out of the camp. There was a favorite spot of hers for training, it was a mossy area not too far from the camp. The dirt was soft, and even though the ever-persistent trees made the area fairly small, it was a good place for getting apprentices used to battle. She ran a bit ahead and turned back when she reached the other side of the 'clearing', facing Cranepaw. "An opponent is coming at you from the front, defend yourself," She began with.

---Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴᴘᴀᴡ --
---Location- Pineclan camp • Notes- N/A • Tags- Ravenlily

He giggled at the two apprentices. Leave it to the medicine cats to love plants so much they decorate with them. He opened his mouth to speak again but Brindlehaze's call interrupted him. "Have fun, you two!" He called after them as they left, shaking the smell of the medicine den off.

He spotted his mentor and let out a small gasp. He ran across the camp to the old she-cat, slipping a little as he came to a fast stop beside her. "Hello, Ravenlily! What are we gonna do today?"

---Applefur --
---Location- Mossclan camp • Notes- N/A • Tags- Silvermind

Applefur saw Silvermind pacing and went back into the den with a sigh. Silvermind was really the only cat in the Clan she genuinely considered a friend, though there may be a few that came close. She was about to lie back down before a familiar voice brought a smile to her face. "Yup, I have been." She gently nuzzled the other she-cat in greeting. "How are you doing, Sil?"

---Vιɾɠιʅ/"Aɳxιҽƚყ" --
---Location- Somewhere in the forest • Notes- N/A • Tags- Demus

Virgil had chased a mouse to it's hole, barely catching it before it escaped. Scenting the air again, he realized that the cat scent had grown stronger. With a small growl, he went to take a bite of his snack, before Demus' arrival made him jump. He let out a hiss, head flitting back and forth to keep the other tom in his eyesight as he moved. "God, not you again," he snarled, ears flattening. "What do you want?"
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paddfoot » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:20 am

O A K E N H E A R T - location: pineclan camp
    { muscular gray/brown tabby | pineclan | m | senior warrior | 80 moons | apprentice: wisteriapaw | voice: deep, w/ English accent | x }
    > tags : wisteriapaw, goldenpaw

"Of course. You'll be gone most of the day, anyway," he said, watching the young tom light up as he mentioned his denmate. That kind of comradeship was something cats simply must have with each other within a clan, and this made him proud of Wisteriapaw. But then he realized how hypocritical he was being- he hardly had such relationships. Then I suppose I am a fool and my own apprentice is wiser than I. Small though the matter was, he felt a bit ashamed.

Paddfoot wrote:
    M O O N P A W - location: mossclan camp
    { fluffy black siberian | mossclan | f | apprentice | 6 moons | voice: smooth & strong | x }
    > tags : gorsefoot, yarrowpaw, winterstorm

She nodded at Gorsefoot's explanation, wondering if all the herbs medicine cats used were so complicated to remember. How many were there, anyways? She didn't really want to ask.

Moonpaw then watched as Winterstorm padded away to let their leader know about their whereabouts. He looked big and strong, even from behind. She absentmindedly recollected a time when he said to her once that she too would one day grow up to be big and strong. He said this after he found her in the woods one leafbare- he was worried she had frozen to death, but she had her coat to keep her warm. Nonetheless, he took her back to Mossclan, and that was four moons ago. She hoped someday she would live up to his prediction and be like him, but she had her doubts, just like anyone else. She was a decent apprentice, but she constantly tripped over her paws, which seemed too big for her legs, and was always unsure of where to put her weight when crouching to pounce on prey or when training. Oh Starclan, she hoped all that weight was just her fur and that she didn't resemble a kittypet. She briefly realized, though all this thinking, she had spaced out.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:10 am

* cranepaw * 10ms * questioning tom * pineclan apprentice * tags ; shadedfang

The question ran through his mind in a split second, What DO I do? He straighten up and arched his back, showing his teeth. He hissed and snarled and allowed his entire body to bristle. His claws flexed, the bigger he appeared the less likely he was to be attacked. Now he could be mistaken as a grown warrior, but his clan knew he was a scrawny apprentice with a soft heart. He continued to hiss and snarl, and dived to the side as if his attacked lunged at him. Quickly, he pounced in a zig-zag motion and pretended to tackle the opponent to the ground. If he moved fast enough after being charged and moved, it would cause his attack to tumble. He acted like he pinned his attacker and struck his jaw down into their "throat". Once finished, he stood up straight and looked at Shadedfang for disapproval or approval.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallFiresideFirefly » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:50 pm

Brackenpaw
Tom|Med. Apprentice|15 moons|Crush on Squirrelpaw|Pineclan|Mentor: Brindlehaze
Tags: Squirrelpaw, Brindlehaze, Goldenpaw

Brackenpaw flicked his long tail in a farewell to Goldenpaw before bounding after Squirrelpaw. Reaching their mentor, he noted his friend's slight lack of breath, and gave her a concerned glance. Brindlehaze seemed to have noticed the same, and his promise for therapy later soothed his worries for the time. Following the older tom out of the camp, a smile reappeared on Brackenpaw's face. It really was a nice, warm day, perfect for being out of camp. His smile only grew at the warning of work; the apprentice couldn't think of a better way to spend his day than with two of his best friends, gathering herbs. Nodding, the brown cat contemplated the last direction. Not much had been going on; usually that would give him peace, but for some reason lately, the quiet had set him on edge. Brackenpaw shook his head. No use in thinking so pessimistically! Take things as they come. What happens, happens, and if what happens is bad, then you'll be there to face it head-on with the rest of the clan. "Got it," he mewed calmly, stepping in pace with Squirrelpaw. The apprentice couldn't resist walking closely to the molly, brushing fur with her as they entered the territory. After a short, comfortable silence, a need for conversation fell. "Hey Brindlehaze," Brackenpaw said, cheerily, "Do you think it's easier to have two apprentices or harder?"

Winterstorm
Tom|Warrior|30 moons|Open for crush/mate|Mossclan|Mentors Sunpaw
Tags: Moonpaw, Gorsefoot, Yarrowpaw, Chasingstar

The large tom smiled slightly at the nickname. Chasingstar, for some reason, was quick to like him; usually it took a while for cats to figure him out, but he figured the leader was direct enough that she didn't particularly care how much or little he spoke. She had quickly given him the nickname, and while at first he was a bit confused by it, he accepted it, and now it was a greeting he enjoyed. Relaxing a bit at her more casual greeting, he nodded at her request to join them. Winterstorm frowned when she hesitated. It was unlike Chasingstar to let herself show uncertainty, and though that may reassure the clan, it certainly had to be hard on her. His frown deepened as her mew, then paw steps, shook, and he quietly rose to steady her. Unfortunately, he knew, the molly's pride wouldn't let her accept help; instead he tactfully sighed. "Me, too," Winterstorm said, using his weight to support her and disguising it as friendly contact. "This past leaf bare made the whole clan run to Gorsefoot for herbs, what with all the sore muscles," he continued, keeping an even, conversational tone. "I'm impressed that you even woke up in the morning. Even I was tempted to stay inside the den." Talking too long about it would be suspicious, so he decided to move the focus elsewhere. "I'm sure the group would be glad to have you join us."
FallFiresideFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:01 pm

* brindlehaze * 72 ms * gay tom * medicine cat of pineclan * tags ; brackenpaw, squirrelpaw

He contemplated the question, as he was already thinking of it, "You know Brackenpaw. I wouldn't have it any other way. Obviously one apprentice would be easier than having two, but I think it's a blessing Starclan sent me to obedient cats who have love for their job. When I was an apprentice, all those moons ago, I was worked to the bareness of my paws to get my work done. I was worked like a pet I was. I'm thankful you never met Aspenpool. But, without her, I wouldn't be the medicine cat I am today." He continued trotting. He came across a tree with bushes growing around its trunk, but inside of it's green vines hid berries with exposed seeds. "I appreciate you not being to concerned about your medicine cat name, Brackenpaw. My mentor was to determined to have my trained by 13 moons." He shook his head, a sigh leaving his maw, "I understand the need for being an apprentice, both of you. I know how quickly we age."
Changing topic, he nosed the berries, "These are death berries. I don't think you two have ever actually seen them, have you?"
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:12 pm

G O R S E F O O T

| icy eyed siamese | medicine cat of mossclan | 58 moons | location: mossclan clearing | tags: moonpaw, winterstorm, yarrowpaw, chasingstar

The tom quickly noticed Chasingstar's state of disarray almost as soon as the she-cat came into his view. Based on appearance alone she clearly was quite exhausted, likely not only in a physical aspect. Perhaps it was some sort of sickness but by looks alone the medicine cat could not identify it. He met the duo halfway, expecting the two apprentices he had left behind to follow. His cold icy eyes observed Chasingstar and Winterstorm for a moment before he spoke to the leader, voice infused with concern.

"Chasingstar, it's good to see you up. I assume that you will be attending our little patrol as well?"

Gorsefoot had more of a neutral opinion of the leader. He didn't much like how bold she could be but the molly had her own charm that he was motivated by, though was not relatively confident in what that was just yet.
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me