( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby haru ; » Wed May 03, 2017 12:49 am

x

VICTORIE
    ── THE HAWK ──

No wolf emerged from the shadows to greet her. No answering call. Well of course, Victorie had not expected them to. A stranger, whether a Loner or Pangaea wolf, in Salem territory was dangerous business. There were only two options — getting severely injured or getting killed. No way of escape. Because if it were the former, Victorie wouldn't let them go so easily. If it were the latter however, neither the Lead Assassin nor Beta would leave such a prize to the vultures. At the thought of more Loner blood staining her claws, her orbs adopted an almost... Predatory light to them. The Alpha was kind enough to leave them to her; for it was a well known fact in the pack that Victorie's efficiency in eliminating the pesky mutts was impeccable.

The scent of death was palpable in the air, choking, suffocating, thick with malice. Someone had let a Guardian off or murdered one, and someone was going to make Alpha Akela really, really mad. No, forget about mad. He was going to be more furious than ever before. The ceasefire had been disregarded by many Demons and Guardians alike. Both sides weren't afraid to play dirty to tip the scales, whether the other party liked it or not. And despite her distaste for the war, Victorie wanted to do all she could for Salem. Vengeance burned in her golden orbs, making them seem even brighter and more piercing beneath the early morning light. One Guardian wolf for every Salem wolf, if the Alpha would permit it. A life for a life. She gazed out deeper into the Pack's domain, wondering who the unlucky victims of the Alpha's fiery wrath were. She hoped it wasn't Adryan or Aerix, who were one of the most likeable wolves in Salem in her opinion, but that itself was highly unlikely seeing that both were productive and disciplined.

The svelte fae swung the rabbit, almost tauntingly, at the Loner. It wasn't exactly in Victorie's nature, but she had a special place in her black list reserved especially for thieving Loners. Many Loners far and wide knew of Victorie's icy wrath, and it was to their misfortune that they came across the Lead Huntress. She would squeeze the life out of them, one by one, then go for their brothers and sisters just for the fun of it. Because no one, absolutely no one, could rob Salem and make it out alive. The moist earth beneath her paws cradled her lithe frame as she sharply kicked the carcass away. Waste of my breath, she thought bitterly. I swear, Salem lures Loners like a swarm of flies picking upon a dead creature. It's ridiculous... And ironic in a sense. One would have thought they would target a soft pack like the Guardians.

There was a noisy rustle of bushes, and Victorie flicked up a ear, keen gold eyes narrowed. Her paws shifted slightly on the lush grass, feeling the moisture pressed into her pads as she angled her elegant head round to face a familiar black brute. Dracul. A trusted Assassin and friend of hers. Her shoulders relaxed slightly, and she allowed a small ghost of a smile curve her maw at his words, her golden irises clashing with the more penetrating ones. "To think I thought another Loner was coming," she said, slightly good-humouredly. At his words, she held back a huff of disgust. "A dead Loner is of no consequence to Salem," she replied coldly, casting an evil eye down at the limp body. "Let them rot in Hell."

Yet another rustle. This time, Victorie could instantly recognise the scent, that being of a wolf whose company she thoroughly enjoyed. "You would have thought they would choose Pangaea to pick off from — that pack would welcome any Loner for all they're worth." At Aerix's next sentence, the fur at the back of Victorie's neck rose rather in excitement. She nodded once.

Salem needed them.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

gender; fae xranking; lead huntress of salem xvoice; think angelina jolie xscent; jasmines and sandalwood xlocation; salem camp xtagged; aerix,
        dracul
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - three

Postby Durnehviir » Wed May 03, 2017 7:11 am

G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan] [tags: adryan + group] [mood: indifferent]
      Glitch perked his ears as he heard Adryan's growl from across the small clearing. It was rather short and seemed forced, and she didn't sound very happy. The large male flicked his ear and quickly padded over to the group. Glitch cleared his throat and interrupted the entire group of wolves and looked straight at Adryan as if he was being serious, though there was a hidden glint in his eyes that said other wise. "Adryan Id like a moment to speak with you." He cocked his head slightly to the side. "Alone." Without another word he looked at Adryan before padding back over to his den and sitting down on his haunches. His voice was firm and serious, though Adryan would know better. The males expiression with neutral but his posture was slightly slumped and seemed rather playful.

A T L A ST GΩLIΔTH
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: apple & cinnamon] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: open] [mood: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

V E XT JIΠKI
    [age: 5 years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & vanilla] [crush: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

A V I T AT PΠM
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & mint] [crush: --]

A N A S T A S I AT DGΩΠ
    [age: 5½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: guardian]
    [sex: fae] [scent: lemon & pine] [crush: --]

A B R A X A ST DΣVIL
    [age: 8½] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: white wine] [crush: --]

C A L Y P S OT VIXΣΠ
    [age: 3 years] [rank: spy] [pack: guardians]
    [sex: fae] [scent: coffee & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: adryan, katana, kanti] [tags: gabriel] [mood: eh]
      The female kept her silvery blue eyes on the male before her as he spoke. Once when he finished, they dropped to the ground as if embarrassed; but that wasn't the case. Calypso wasn't sure what to do or say. She loved being a spy but she wasn't sure if she was cut out to be one. No mater how early she wakes up, everything is already known before she even returns to the camp to speak with her alpha. Love. Why does he keep saying that? Has he always referred to me as that. What a strand male. "I wouldn't be able to follow the rules" Calypso chuckled softly to herself before curling her tail over her legs. "It's not the rule following that I'm having trouble with. It's the fact that I feel like I'm just not good enough to be a spy- or anything for the matter." The last few words were rather quiet and seemed to come out as whispers. Calypso let a sigh escape her maw and as she began to lick her paws. It was a type of coping mechanism that she did when she was stressed or anxious, and they often became raw and left without fur. "I like being a spy. I feel like it's the only decent thing I was good at. I can hunt but I'm constantly tripping over my own paws and I'm not able to bring down big game by myself- like most hunters can. I'm not a fighter either. I'm not strong like many of you are, and being a guard? Who is going to be afraid of a wolf that's so small and weak." Calypso's ears fell to her cranium before she began to lick her paws once more.

Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑳 --- iv.

Postby we leaving » Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 am

SOL―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟ❞
⚜ fae // 4 // spy // pangaea // tags -- kanti ☀ ☀ // mentions -- ☀ ☀ // scent -- roses and honey
[ in pangaea camp - the healer's den ]

"no sol, I'm done with the killings. this needs to end; no more bloodshed." kanti told sol. sol remained silent, her body urging her to go out in the forest and kill a salem wolf. "you're still going to see maire whether or not you like it. we don't need your wounds becoming infected." sol didn't even bother to talk back to the alpha. her scars weren't as major, just a few scratches on her body. the fae nodded. "yes, alpha." she woofed. sol padded towards the healer's den. when she got there, it didn't look like maire was in the den. "maire? maire?" she woofed. her orbs searched the den. doesn't look like she's here right now... the spy thought. her cranium looked back to kanti and quickly walked into the healer's den. sol sat down, cleaning her wounds.

[wb rn. not much muse for sol.]
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - iolani one

Postby kartharon » Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 am

iolani, the vengeful ! !

light beams glistened along the surface of the lake iolani stood in front of. each ripple of the water sent light scattering across her snow-white fur, each small breeze causing it to ruffle slightly. her eyes glimmered as she gazed at the waves and although it wasn't visible from her appearance, everything inside of her was screaming to cross into salem territory and destroy every last beast confined within their borders. it was a powerful and extremely dangerous desire that burned through each nerve in her body, attempting to push her paws in their direction. she had been standing in this same position for too long and her muscles felt as if they were being ignited. the whole time she had stood there the smell of death pierced her nostrils and forced her to recoil with each inhale. "ka'eo, ululani, célestin," she spoke softly, each name nothing more than a mere breath, "i will keep my promise. i'm sorry."

iolani's actions were much like clockwork. each morning she stood in the same part of the territory, visiting the same lake, and recited the same lines. today was different however, as it was the last day she would repeat these actions. iolani had already decided that this was the final time. there was no more time to grieve. she had been doing so for just under a year and iolani had fully accepted her mistakes. there was no way to correct them and though she still held a hatred in her heart only time would heal her wounds. one thing was for certain: she was driven and would stop at nothing to avenge the deaths of those she loved. her parents, her pups, her mate. too many had been lost due to her influence. forgiving herself was difficult, but forgiving those who had a hand in their deaths was impossible.

she began her trek to the border of the territory and set her sights on the thin line that divided the merciless and the merciful. the hatred grew into a small flame that began to overtake her heart. the mere stench of the salem wolves disturbed her in ways unlike any other. staring at the border she walked next to only reminded her how easy it would be to take a step in the wrong direction and trigger the fight her body so desired. her anger would only multiply if it was not satisfied and iolani found that each step became faster and faster until she was pushing her body at a dead sprint. the trees raced past her in a soft green blur and she would only pause to leap over fallen branches and shrubs. finally, her run came to a grinding halt as exhaustion overtook her. a snarl escaped her lips as she stared out at salem's territory, finally letting the anger consumer her. a howl escaped her throat and she threw her snout into the air. iolani cut the grieving howl short with a quick snap of her jaws, and she dared any wolf to come and confront her.

fighter for the guardians | forty-nine moons | female | pangea territory
        tagged; none
Last edited by kartharon on Wed May 10, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - post one

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed May 03, 2017 10:24 am

[]MAZIKEEN
        xxxxxxxx age: three || scent: lavender || crush: dracul || tags: open || pack: salem ||

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        the smell of the grass and the flowers filled her nose. the life out here made her forget about the troubles of the pack, since she was away from here she can forget about them but she knew she had a job to do. she kept on walking along the the territory line looking out for any loners or parks intruding. with a yawn, she looked around the area stepping carefully along the forest floor. she then went deeper into the woods to make sure she hadn't missed anyone that may of sneaked in. her rank was the only thing she was good at she couldn't hunt or fight. she wasn't strong enough to fight anyone so she remained invisible to others, however she didn't know whether they knew she was actually in this pack since hardly anyone talked to her or take notice of her. she thought no one really cared about her but if she escaped from this pack then she would be in real trouble. even know she had thought about escaping for a while she wasn't strong enough to be a loner, she didn't know how long she would last out there. she knew of a pack called pangaea, she heard about them around camp. she didn't know where they were based but from what she heard they were the guardians of the woods. she wondered what they were really like, were they much different to salem?
        xxxxxxxxxxxwith a huff she was loosing focus of patrolling as she thought about escaping, she wasn't paying much attention to where she was going as she was thinking about the pangaea pack. this pack was to evil, she didn't belong here but she couldn't do anything now but it was a mistake to join this pack but she was young and desperate for a pack as she was weak and hungry. maze wanted one thing in life though, she wanted a mate and have pups but to do that in this pack would be a mistake. she didn't know whether she'll ever find a mate since she didn't really get along with anyone here and the males here were to evil and she wouldn't want them to be the father to her pups.
        xxxxxxxxxxxmaze continued on her patrol but as she was distracted with her thoughts she bumped into a tree, she tumbled backwards and fell onto her rump. she shook her head and looked up seeing that she had just walked into a tree, she pinned back her ears and looked around to make sure no one saw that she had bumped into a tree as it would be a little embarrassing if anyone did see. the female got up and dipped her head and walked around the tree and carried on with her patrol.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - Unbroken Silence ) Three

Postby .KeithKogane » Wed May 03, 2017 12:22 pm

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Kanti
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Pᴀɴɢᴀᴇᴀ Aʟᴘʜᴀ | Fᴏᴜʀ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| --
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
Open for interaction

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Dʀᴀᴄᴜʟ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Sᴀʟᴇᴍ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ & Hᴀʟғ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Victorie/Aerix
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Forest

╚════════════════════════╝
An eyebrow raised slightly while the white female tensed up at his presence. Her fur puffed up at the neck and hind quarters like a scared cat before quickly relaxing, realizing that the large brute wasn't in fact going to eat her. Dracul knows wolves don't taste good, nor wood he eat a fellow pack member. A slight smirk propped up on his lips before he shook whatever leaves had fallen into his fur before speaking once again. "Good thing for you I wasn't," His voice rumbled in a slight chuckle, stretching out his body to stand to his full height. His bulky build loomed over the lead fighter, his dark black pelt in constrast to her white one. "You wouldn't stand a chance, Victorie," a low growl groaned in his throat, though the gold in his eyes revealed no aggression. In fact, for once they held a playfully glint before the female began speaking once again. He nodded in agreement, turning his large head around to view the surrounding area.
The wind blew through the trees softly, never failing to carry the beautiful autum's leaves. They skittered across the earth, dancing through the air surrounding the pair. His ears perked up at the sounds the swaying trees made before another feminine voice popped up from his left side. Dracul's golden gaze shifted from the trees to the brown pelted female who approached. A slight nod of the head was just enough to show that he acknowledge the Aerix and wa sequally a hello. Though it probably would go unnoticed as she started to go on about the Pangaean wolves. Internally, Dracul rolled his eyes, finding this war ridiculous.
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ kaliska -- {2}

Postby The Alpha » Wed May 03, 2017 3:07 pm

✶ KALISKA ✶
-----ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ-----

┏--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┒
"And just in time, in the right place...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Guardian - Lead Spy ⊱
Age ⊱ 6 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Scent ⊱ Cedarwood, apples
Location ⊱ Pangaea Camp
Mentioned ⊱ NPCs
Tags ⊱ Katana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...suddenly I will play my ace."
┗--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┙
The moment Katana's eyes turned away to the left, Kaliska frowned. It was brief and she tried to recover herself by claiming she had been "hunting", but the icy-eyed female knew better than that, especially with the awkwardness in her smile and in her posture. It couldn't have been more clear that she was hiding the truth from her. "A hunt...really...?" Her tone was rather sarcastic and less than convinced. Of course Katana had a reason to decide she needed to hide the truth, but being that reason was enough that she wanted to hide it from Kaliska, someone who knew her as well as she did, she knew it couldn't be good. She seemed to be debating with herself whether to tell her or not too. And then with a heavy and anxious sigh, she blurted out what she was thinking so fast that it sounded only as a jumble of words and made no sense. The older female blinked in confusion and turned her head a bit to the side, just about to ask her to repeat herself more slowly, but Katana beat her to it and explained herself further. Now she knew why she had hesitated. It was bad enough they were in a war, but now it seemed that both sides were pushing each other more and more than as time passed.

Soon, it would be a full-fledged war with bloody battles from dawn to dusk. These small killings didn't help either. This was why Kaliska sighed as she closed her eyes for a moment and spoke, "It seems that has been a lot of killing this morning. I watched two of their wolves, the Banshee and Hellhound specifically, murder three of our patrollers this morning." She looked back up at her fellow spy, her normal, stern expression on her face as she spoke again with a neutral tone, "As long as it was out of defense - as I have no doubt it was being I would think I would know you to be smarter than that - then we have no reason to worry. As for the murder of our wolves this morning, there was no excuse. There is no question that there were past our border and dealt death to a few that had no reason to die." She hinted a bit at a joke in her words though few would recognize it being her tone never changed or wavered a bit. She also knew there was the possibility that the two younger patrollers had instigated the attack of course, and to any insane Salem wolf, that was reason enough for them to die, but to anyone else, it was only an excuse and meant nothing more. The sound of the Alpha's voice in the distance caught Kaliska's attention and she turned to look, seeing she was speaking with Sol, another of the Spy rank, one that looked like she too had seen battle this morning and been a part of it.

She furrowed her brows again. This is slowly beginning to spiral out of control, soon to cast them all into the fiery and hellish belly of a war-torn land. The thought made the scars over her eye twinge as the memory of such a time passed through her mind. She shook the thoughts away before they could consume her and looked to Katana again, "Have no worries of me telling Kanti your secrets as you know I could never do such a thing. However, I do believe it is something you should bring to her attention. It may be best to have all of our facts straight if this situation between both packs continues down the path I see it progressing towards." And it would continue to do so as long as both sides kept going for each other’s throats. Well...as long as the Salem wolves decided it’s fun to just attack whomever they pleased just for entertainment more like. In truth, she did not hold any ill will against the Salem pack when this war first started; she had no reason too. But after seeing the countless lives being taken and wolves dying just for watching out for the pack and their loved ones, her mind was changed.

But a war would not solve that problem, however. It would only make it worse. At this point in time though, it seemed that there was no stopping it now...
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ - two

Postby razzberry » Wed May 03, 2017 3:13 pm

𝐀 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐗
alias ; the viper // female // four years // demon assassin // location ; salem woods // mentioned ; alcatraz [current npc] // tags; victorie, dracul
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

from where the assassin had appeared through the parted ferns a couple feet behind her, her sharp ears had caught the tail sentence of victorie's opinion on loners. aerix couldn't agree more with her - loners were of no consequence to her pack and were easily disposed of by the wolves in the pack's ranks. rarely had aerix met a loner who was entitled or proved to be a real threat, excluding the golden male whom she had shared...something with. the fae herself couldn't exactly put a paw on what she had felt for the former loner, alcatraz, and after days without a sign of him turned into weeks, she hauled up those stone walls around her heart once more, constraining her heart from emanating any emotion she felt for another being. the male was now a pangaea wolf and aerix was surprised and a little ticked that throughout all altercations between their packs, she hadn't caught sight of him at all, not even a glance.

floating back down to reality once again, aerix approached the white lead fighter who was now accompanied by dracul. the assassin tilted her head in a nod in return to the dark brute before her gaze shifted back to victorie. the fae settled onto her haunches, bringing a paw up to her muzzle before her pale tongue darted out to lap at the fur. "hmph, they wouldn't even need to pick off from pangaea. those soft-bellied pups would just offer what they have openly" aerix answered and her closed eyes opened again, a new flame heated behind her molten optics at the mere mention of the guardians. the silence in the forest around them caught her attention and, with piqued interest, raised her nose to the air and let her jaws part to drink in the scents around her."looks like the fight's over. good, less of a walk for me" aerix joked as she rose to her paws and stretched out her long, lithe legs. facing both victorie and dracul once more she gave them both the same head tilt she had given the brute in greeting before turning away. "I'll be heading back now. See you there" and with the whisk of her thick, russet tail, the fae bounded off through the forest in the direction of the demon's camp.

𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐀
female // four years // guardian beta // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; akela, kanti, katana // tags; npc, malakai

dremora's eyes were hard as she listened to information that was relayed to her from one of her pack mates, one who had witnessed the whole ordeal with the salem wolves. three of their patrollers were slaughtered by those savages. her source, however, was no such help with retelling how it came to be that the demon's attacked her patrollers. though a part of the beta knew that it very well could have been her pack mates who had instigated it. ever since akela had kicked her pack out of their territory and since some of her pack members were shot down by the invading hunters, kanti had never forgiven him and the demons. the sandy furred beta nodded her thanks to the patroller who had managed to witness a part of the attack. although she had a feeling that, upon katana's sudden arrival into the camp, and looking quite pleased with herself, that the subordinate before her wasn't the only one who had seen something. dremora knew what the spy was like and she wouldn't be surprised if the fae was involved in the border ordeal. that aside, dremora was not about to confront the spy about her suspicious behaviour. she had warranted no judgement from the beta thus far so remy really had no reason to confront her. if anyone had a reason that would go unquestioned, it would be kanti. so she would let her alpha decide what course of action to take.

a large figure cloaked in a ghastly white pelt sidled into her peripheral vision and the beta's head turned to see malakai approaching. dremora beamed at the massive brute, shifting over to create space for him to sit down. she was extremely close to the two "ghoul brothers", the childhood alias she had given malakai and his younger brother cicero, in honour of their ghastly white coats. for a long time her parents had wanted her mated to malakai, but she had only ever seen the brothers as just that - brothers. "you look like death" she greeted kai, who's eyes were heavy with sleep and who's face appeared more pale then usual. "give it a minute. maybe your rays of sunshine will cure me" the lead fighter rebutted sarcastically as he settled down beside her. the fae chuckled and rolled her eyes, her gaze shifting momentarily towards her alpha's den, wondering if kanti had awoken yet. "three patrollers are dead" her tone became more serious as she spoke to malakai "one of the other patrollers told me. though i'm not sure how clear her story was. then i get this feeling that katara has something to do with it" she admitted to the mammoth of a wolf beside her.

𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐀 𝐈
male // six years // guardian lead fighter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; kanti, katana // tags; dremora

the chatter and barks of his pack mates would have been music to his ears had he not only just woken up. to say that the mountain of a wolf enjoyed his sleep would be an understatement. even as a pup malakai could sleep for hours upon hours without so much as stirring and not much had changed at the age of six. although after being bumped up the ranks from a fighter to the lead fighter, kai knew that he had to get ahold of his sleeping habits and get them under control, or as controlled as the could be. for several minutes, the lead fighter simply laid in his den, head lain on the edge of his fern bed while his eyes stared sleepily at the bright entrance to his den. letting out a sharp breath through his nostrils, the ghastly white brute hoisted himself out of his nest and onto his paws. his large paws slid across the cold floor of the den as he padded out of his den, inhaling deeply once embraced by the fresh morning air outside. the sun was harsh against his eyes and after blinking rapidly for a solid minute, malakai finally got his sight back and swung his head around to survey the camp. he wasn't sure what had happened that morning while he was deep in his slumber, but it had set his pack mates in a frenzy of idle chat that seemed concerned and confused. the brute frowned as he pondered over what could have happened but thought nothing more of it and set out to find his beta and childhood friend.

he spotted her near a cluster of large rocks in the camp, accompanied by a sandy-colored patroller who looked a little uneasy as her mouth moved a mile per minute, seemingly relaying information to dremora. as the titan approached the conversation between remy and the patroller ended and the fae was dismissed, padding off to get back to her duties. dremora's head turned to watch him approach, a grin spreading across her light brown face. malakai offered her a smirk of his own and gave her chin a nudge with the tip of his nose as he sat down beside her. "you look like death" were the first words to leave the fae's maw after he had settled down. all kai could do was scoff and shake his head, not entirely shaken of the sleep that still clung to him. "give it a minute. maybe your rays of sunshine will cure me" came his lippy reply and awoke a chorus of chuckles to vibrate through dremora. he cast a sideways glance at her and narrowed his eyes. there was something off about her, something was on her mind or troubling her. just as the brute opened his mouth to pester her about it, dremora herself made it easy for him. "three patrollers are dead. one of the other patrollers told me. though i'm not sure how clear her story was. then i get this feeling that katana has something to do with it" she explained as she stretched out her legs in front of her. malakai listened and as she spoke his eyes instinctively found the brown furred spy and watched her for a few split seconds. he had never been inclined to talk to the fae, mostly because her general personality just put him off. he shrugged in response " if she did then it's unlikely she'll admit it. or maybe she will. i don't know her well enough to tell what she would do. i do, however, know that if kanti wants answers she'll get them".

𝐂 𝐘 𝐏 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑
female // four years // demon hunter // location ; salem camp // mentioned ; -- // tags; balthazar

the fae had busied herself with her collection of bones that she stored in a nook in her den. it gave her something to do when the days grew long and boring or when she found herself without anything to do. her hoard consisted of various animal bones and the bones of those wolves killed by herself and even from the kills of some of her pack mates. most would question why she would keep bones in her den and the truth was that she would gnaw on them, carve things into the bone. sometimes to tell a story, sometimes carving the names of those she wished to dispose of, and other times just carving symbols with a meaning. with this little hobby, cypher rarely found herself clawing her fur out because of boredom. it kept her busy and it gave her something she could truly call her own. she hadn't really ever had the luxury of being able to do that - to be able to call something her's and have it be true. the silver furred canine was lain out just outside her den, a fresh bone settled between her paws. the untainted surface all but called to her to twist it's purpose and give it a story, a new sense of meaning. just as the hunter lowered her parted jaws down towards the bone, a deep voice penetrated her thoughts and paused her actions. with her head still bent, she peered up at the wolf who stood above her and recognized the ebony pelt that belonged to balthazar. "morning balthazar" she dipped her head in greeting, her vivid amber eyes studied the brute briefly before she pushed her torso up so she sat on her haunches, the bone at her feet momentarily forgotten. "how are you" cypher inwardly cringed as soon as the words left her maw. she disliked small talk with a blistering passion and preferred to just jump right into conversation, but the silver fae was aware that not every wolf was like that and that small talk was sometimes the only effective method to commence a decent conversation. her eyes peered up at the brute and cypher once again found herself studying the fighter. at that moment she couldn't see the bloodthirsty wolf who craved bloodlust, in his place was a wolf who seemed at ease with his surroundings.

𝐂 𝐈 𝐂 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎
male // five years // guardian hunter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; dremora, malakai // tags; kanti

there was something in the air surrounding the guardian's camp that set an uneasy feeling afloat in the pit of cicero's stomach. he wasn't sure what it was but something didn't seem right. despite the happy sun that bore down on them from above, a cloudy feeling had settled over the camp. the lanky white hunter finished gulping down the last of the plump hare he had torn into for breakfast and his tongue darted out to lick the remnants of flesh from his maw. it was afterwards that cicero's eyes spotted his alpha, seated by herself, and decided to go join her. the brute rose to his paws, glancing towards the dugout where they stored their prey and changed direction for a split second. a minute passed and before he knew it the squirrel rolled out of his jaws and dropped to the ground at his alpha's paws. "thought you might be a little hungry" the hunter dipped his head in a polite greeting to Kanti before his haunches sank to the ground, his eyes settled calmly on her.

𝐆 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐓 𝐇
female // four years // guardian hunter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; fern [npc] // tags; loki

it was happening again. her world was quickly crumbling apart by the hands of the blazing inferno that ripped through the only home she had ever known. the screams around her had faded into nothing but white noise, a disturbance in the back of her mind as her eyes stare, wide with horror at the body that lay in the entrance to the crumbling nursery. the flames licked at the grey hairs of her mother's thick coat and it took her mother's final words, playing in the back of her clouded mind, to stop her from plunging into the fire to retrieve the only family she had left. "fern..." her voice was choked as it left her chest, moisture gathering in the corner's of her silver eyes, rimming the contours of her delicate optics. "mother! i...i'm sorry mother..." goliath's voice shook as the reality began to sink it's claws into her heart.

as her pack's camp was engulfed by the flames, trees fell and den's caved in, and goliath was nearly crushed by a large branch that came hurtling towards the ground. lunging out of the way, the young hunter was able to faintly grasp ahold of the reality of what was happening and her stormy grey eyes scanned the camp quickly for any other survivors. her heart clenched upon the sight of fallen pack mates, those who were not so fortunate to have survived. why me? why me and not them? she mourned in her mind, truly torn by the loss of those she had grown up with. goliath couldn't understand why she lived and dozens of others in turn were victims to the hungry flames. it was all so unfair. if she could have given fate a kick in the arse and switched the roles, she would have given herself to the fire in turn that the dozens of dead pack mates got to live. so that her mother got to live. the fae clenched her jaws together in an attempt to hold back the tears that threatened to erupt from her sorrow-filled eyes.

as the flames crept along the ground like sinister serpents, goliath grabbed ahold of herself and jolted to her paws, deftly leaping out of the path of the flames. she wasn't out of the woods yet. she wouldn't be until she was as far from the fire as she could get. casting one last glance towards the place where her mother lay, surely swallowed up by the flames, goliath turned and pelted away from the blazing inferno. her long legs stretched across the forest floor, covering a fair amount of ground as her breath came in pants and her chest heaved heavily. the black smoke that curled up from the flames and polluted the air was heavy in the air and she coughed, her lungs straining to fight off the smoke. she kept running until she reached the river, but even then she didn't slow, clambering through the water until the pebbly bank on the other side was hard beneath her sore paw pads. dragging herself up onto the bank, goliath sunk onto her haunches, chest heaving and lungs gulping for air. once her laboured breaths had evened out, she tilted her head back and let out a mournful howl for all those her pack had lost, for the mother she had lost.

goliath was jolted out of her slumber as flashbacks of the fire berated her thoughts bombarded her vision. her heart rate increased rapidly and her chest heaved as her lungs and ribs heaved against her red pelt. she had lost everything that day. her mother and the only family she had left. her previous pack had been victim to a forest fire caused by the greedy humans who had set up camp not far from her pack's home. everyone had been separated after that and through all her grief, goliath knew that she had to move on a find a new home. in the beginning she hadn't planned on joining the allegiance of another pack but that changed when she stumbled upon Kanti and a couple of the wolves from her pack. She was a loner at the time and knew fully well that her fate had rested in their paws. Fortunately for her, the alpha had offered her a place among her pack, a place as a part of their tight knit family. and she had been there ever since. once her erratic breathing had calmed, goliath could feel the moisture from her sweat coating her forehead and body and instantly sought out the need to cool herself off. rising to her paws, the hunter exited her den and in her haste to get out of the camp, nearly barrelled into loki. "ah, sorry about that loki. wasn't looking" the fae apologized, her eyes meeting his for a second before she glanced around the camp. noting that her beta was deep in conversation with malakai,
    the massive lead fighter, and her alpha was being offered breakfast by the pack jokester.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - post two

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu May 04, 2017 1:24 am

[]MAZIKEEN
        xxxxxxxx age: three || scent: lavender || crush: dracul || tags: victorie, dracul & aerix || pack: salem ||

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        with yawn she carried on walking, dragging her paws along the forest floor. her eyes felt slightly heavy from the sleepless nights she has been having, she didn't feel safe in this pack and always woke up in the night to make sure she was still alive. she hated nights here she didn't know when her last one would be. as much as wolves didn't talk to her, she knew some didn't really get along with her. the wind blew into her fur slightly picking it up, the leaves blew past her. she listened to the trees rustle in the wind it seemed somewhat peaceful at the moment, she didn't have a care in the world. although something else came to her mind, an old friend of hers that she thought would be her mate one day but again he did snap at her and they never really met again after that. she knew from there he was still demon like the rest of the pack which had put her off most of the males that were here. she thought that all males were evil here and no one really had a heart which stopped her from talking to the males to find out what they were really like.
        xxxxxxxxxxxhowever, there was someone she had a crush on but she didn't really talk to him, she was mostly afraid to just encase he was like the others but something drew her towards him she wasn't quite sure why. he was rather handsome but still she didn't go towards him even if he was alone. as she continued to walk, she did spot him in the forest. so she halted and crowed down in the grass to make sure she wasn't noticed by him or the other with him. she couldn't tell what they were talking about but her golden eyes remained on him as she tried to work this male out. she saw one of the females had left now leaving him with one other female, it made her somewhat jealous of the females being around him but she couldn't do anything about it.
        xxxxxxxxxxxstop staring mazikeen before he notices you! she thought to herself as much as he didn't want to leave she knew she had to before they noticed her or get in trouble with the alpha with not doing her job. she got up and thought about what to do go around them or move away? she wondered to herself as she tilted her head. if i go pass maybe he'll notice me? maybe he'll talk to me?! her tail slightly wagged at the thought that he might notice her. but again he might not but she needed to take the chance. the young wolf lifted her head and went towards the two wolves that remained there who seemed to be just talking. maze walked pass them and didn't even glare at them just encase it did bother them that she did stare.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three

Postby dakotaawolven » Thu May 04, 2017 6:06 am

raziel
beta . female . seven years . tagged: alusia, xena

════════════════════════════════════════════════

indentUpon approaching, Raziel overheard Alusia say something about how the healthier herb patches were in the Pangaea territory. "Unfortunately, most of the healthier materials lay in Pangaea grounds. I-I know I can't cross, s-so I might get, like, Adryan, or something, to do it for me." The Beta had to agree in all honesty. The Salem Forest was stained with blood that ran deep in the soil. And she knew she had caused a lot of that bloodshed, and there was a tiny voice in the back of her head that regretted killing the herbs. At Alusia's joke, Raziel offered the smaller she-wolf a slight smile. Her tongue darted out and she tasted the blood on her muzzle, which had been the point of Alusia's joke. As to the part about having someone of higher ranking cross the border for her, Raziel nodded to her. "I can help you, Alusia. I'm probably pretty responsible for the blood anyways," she chuckled. Raziel truly enjoyed being around Alusia and the smaller she-wolf was probably the only one she ever showed true kindness.
      indentWhen Alusia asked about Raziel's "hunts", the Beta shook her head. "No, haven't killed since Akela gave the order not to kill unless necessary. Scared the fur off some Pangaea wolves this morning though. A couple of our Demons decided to be idiots and not only went for the kill, but then let themselves get distracted enough for those good-for-nothings to get the advantage. So, there are a couple more wolves with their ear shredded now. They were such idiots, and both were ranked as Fighters!" Raziel shook her head and sighed.
      indent Then the scarred black she-wolf looked up at Xena for a moment. She could tell the assassin was trying to get a rise out of her. Raziel simply lifted a lip slightly in warning, but then turned back to Alusia. Raziel was really quite unfond of all of the assassins, and the fact that Xena gave out stupid nicknames made Raz want to shred her ear as well as her pelt. The Beta only hoped she would get the chance at some point. And so as to prevent the assassin from starting anything, she simply continued to ignore her. That was until she addressed Alusia again. The fact that Xena said something kind was slightly surprising to Raziel. She simply glanced over at her, a curious glint in her amber eyes.
      indentTurning back to Alusia, she smiled. "Would you like to show me where some of the herb spots are along the border?"

balthazar
fighter . male . five years . tagged: cypher

indentBalthazar had come across the grey she-wolf while she was gnawing on a bone, most likely carving something into it. He had noticed that she did that often enough. When he had spoken to her, she had paused and glanced at him before sitting up and returning his greeting. "How are you" The dark-furred brute's eyes widened a bit. Cypher, commencing in small-talk? That was new. He knew she wasn't one to often do such boring talking, and he was curious as to why she chose to do so now. Perhaps it is simply a habit built from talking to other wolves, as some of the other in the pack preferred petty small-talk instead of real conversations. Lucky for her, he would rather have a real conversation.
      indent"Same old same. Anyways, Raziel seems to have been out this morning, and two of our pack must have pissed her off -saw them returning with their right ears shredded. Looked like they had been fighting, they were pretty bloodied up. Wonder what they did to piss of the Executioner," he shook his head and scoffed. "Idiots," Balthazar always did his best to stay on the good side of their Beta, as she was one wolf he did not want to have to fight. While he was a great fighter, he knew he was not as good as Raziel.
      indentLooking over at Cypher, he tilted his head slightly. "Corrupt anyone new lately?" he asked, a slight hint of a joke in his voice. He knew Cypher enjoyed corrupting the good souls, and it entertained him quite a bit. The brute shook out his fur, and flopped down in the sunlight, glancing up at the fea, daring her to attack. He was bored with the stupid rule of not killing unless necessary, and thought they both might enjoy a little fake battle. Come on Cypher, I'm crazy bored, he thought silently, locking eye contact with the she-wolf and hoping she'd accept the challenge. Of course, it wasn't like he was really challenging her. It was obvious he just wanted to do something, and in his opinion, a good fight would be fun. It be more like a battle game than a fight anyways, and Balthazar waited patiently for Cypher to take the bait.

gabriel
guard . male . six years . tagged: sol, calypso

indentGabriel lifted his head off the dusty forest floor and grinned at her. When he noticed the pretty "blue" she-wolf licking her paws, he rolled closer and put his paw over hers, thus blocking her own paws from her tongue. He nudged her head gently away from her paws. "Hey now, love, if you're not careful you won't have anything left to lick," he offered her a soft smile and kept his paw where it was so she couldn't easily go back to licking hers. Calypso looked so distraught and sad, his heart hurt for her. "Oh sweetheart, you are good enough to be anything you want to be. Practice makes perfect, love. Look at me, I'm a Guard and no one's afraid of me! Well, not that I know of. That's the point, in my mind at least. You gotta catch 'em off guard," he grinned at her again and licked her forehead.
      indentThe gorgeous she-wolf in front of him seemed so worried and sad, he wanted to cheer her up in any way possible. Recalling the last bit of what she said that he hadn't addressed yet, he locked eyes with her. "You are not weak, Calypso. You are one of the strongest in this pack. You may be small, but you can use that to your advantage. You're small, and some might think they can beat you, but then you can show them just how strong you are. You could defeat almost any wolf around if you practiced. Don't ever think you are weak, Love. You are strong. Any time you doubt that, I will show you just how strong you are. There are a million examples, love," he put his head over her back in an attempt to comfort her, then lifted it and settled it on his paws. Along with this action, he glanced up at her, eyes glinting in a playful yet also concerned way. He had put his head on his paw that was covering her paws, making it even harder for her to get to her paws.

hannah
fighter . female . six years . tagged:

wip [feel free to tag her]
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me