.:The Lab:. |Roleplay| semi-lit

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: .:The Lab:. |Roleplay| semi-lit

Postby ElementStar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Good, I have some interesting character ideas^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tacita » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:04 am

BaronBlue wrote:
Tacita wrote:(Is the roleplay still open for forms? D:)

It sure is!
Believe it or not, I was actually hoping you would end up joining the RP as soon as I saw your form for Hotaru. <3

Great! I was pretty thrilled to learn that there's a Lab Dog RP, haha. And thank you! Cx <3 I finished my form, by the way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
no longer active, find me elsewhere as jurassiq!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tacita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybug » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 am

( ahh thank you for accepting me! and late reply >__<" sorry!

i'll be adding candice to the roleplay when i get enough time to fill out a form for her. not striscia though. also, great froms people! 8D can't wait to roleplay with you guys.

and the idea of a group roleplay with a few people. yes, that seems great! i mean, i just know lab dogs are going to become very popular ((lol they totally are already)) but when they become more and more, lots of people will want to roleplay. i feel that some people may not be up to a certain standard. everyone has their boundaries, but there should be a limit. in a very huge warrior cat roleplay i was in, there were loads, and i mean LOADS, of people. everyone was just doing their own thing. it only ended up being the same people roleplaying with the same people and not interacting with everyone else. it was a shame really. so, a group would be very nice! you all seem great roleplayers in my eyes. :) i'd love to join that if it's okay...?

anyway, i'll start on editing my original form and add candice.

paris )

╔          ╗
hello, i'm fray .
infp . phlegmatic-melancholic . female

╚          ╝

honeybug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaronBlue » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 am

Fray & Paris wrote:
    ( ahh thank you for accepting me! and late reply >__<" sorry!

i'll be adding candice to the roleplay when i get enough time to fill out a form for her. not striscia though. also, great froms people! 8D can't wait to roleplay with you guys.

and the idea of a group roleplay with a few people. yes, that seems great! i mean, i just know lab dogs are going to become very popular ((lol they totally are already)) but when they become more and more, lots of people will want to roleplay. i feel that some people may not be up to a certain standard. everyone has their boundaries, but there should be a limit. in a very huge warrior cat roleplay i was in, there were loads, and i mean LOADS, of people. everyone was just doing their own thing. it only ended up being the same people roleplaying with the same people and not interacting with everyone else. it was a shame really. so, a group would be very nice! you all seem great roleplayers in my eyes. :) i'd love to join that if it's okay...?

anyway, i'll start on editing my original form and add candice.

paris )

(Of course you're welcome Paris~
I'm thinking we could start after I get back from camping and getting my wisdom teeth out.)

Tacita wrote:Great! I was pretty thrilled to learn that there's a Lab Dog RP, haha. And thank you! Cx <3 I finished my form, by the way.

(Accepted. C:)
BaronBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 am

Sorry if this is bothersome, but when is the approximate time you will be done with my custom? I would love to have him in this RP^^
But do not rush, I just want to know.
ImageImage
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaronBlue » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:23 am

ElementStar wrote:Sorry if this is bothersome, but when is the approximate time you will be done with my custom? I would love to have him in this RP^^
But do not rush, I just want to know.

(He seems to be giving me a hard time for some reason, but i'll have him done before we start the RP. C;)
BaronBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 am

Okay, thank you Baron^^
ImageImage
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

I will join when I get my custom! I can not wait, this RP is going to be awesome! :D
they/them
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaricatureBlue » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: ~Origami~

Lab Dog name: Tralio

Which pack?: Western Pack

Personality: Tralio is incredibly bad tempered. He holds grudges for years and doesn't even fully forgive whatever he was holding a grudge against. If he tripped over a stick, he would have a grudge against it. He's a little mysterious because no one really knows why he's so angry, or even where his family is. As far as anyone knows, he never had one. Tralio doesn't let anyone stand in his way, especially when he's set his mind to something. He's always been a little small, but that makes it easier for him to hide and spy. Although he's very hostile, and never seems to be happy, there is that side of him to. Of course there is, he just needs someone to help him with it. But he would never say that himself, but he thinks it. He often sees things in a way no one else does, and he's really good at mind games.

Pet or from the Lab: Tralio was from the lab.

History: Tralio and his mother were wolves. They lived on the reserve, until Tralio strayed out of the fence. He was caught by some hunters but managed to escape, and thats when he found the Lab. He was taken in and mutated, thyey expected more, but only his eye colour and fur colour changed. When the storm hit, he saw his chance and escaped. He joined the group of lab dogs heading to the reserve, because he remembered growing up there. WHen he got there he searched for his family, but learned they left the reserve to find him and immediately lost hope. So he went and joined the western pack.

Have you read everything in the first post?: Yep! Or at least i tried to, there was so much! But i'm pretty sure i didn't miss anything.

RP example paragraph: Tralio ran as fast as he could, checking behind him every once in a while. He ran at the back of the small group of lab dogs, trying his hardest to keep up. "Reserves up ahead!" He heard one of the lab dogs bark near the front of the group. Suddenley the group stopped moving, they were groling. Tralio could barely see it, but he knew it was one of the humans from the lab. "Split up!" Someone barked. Tralio watched the lab dogs seperate and looked back and forth. Which way!? He thought in panic. Then he realized one of the lab humans was right behind him, and he ran left and into the reserve.

Other: Nothing else. Might join with another character later.
21|Digital Artist|An old player coming back to the site!
CaricatureBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Username:
Ardra
Lab Dog name:
Tut
Which pack?:
Eastern
Alpha; Or Warrior
Personality:
Tut is brave and is not afraid to stand up for those around him if they are in need of help. He views himself as a leader, but a kind one who is willing to guide and help, rather than just stand around and ordering creatures about. His trust is not easily won, but once you acquire it, it is hard for that trust to be lost, unless you do something to betray him in any way. Tut has a temper, but a small one, and it isn't easy to bring out the anger, but it is hard to get him to calm down once you have made him mad. He dreams of one day finding love, but wonders if he will ever find it. He has a lot of expectations for his future mate, but they are not great in number, and are easily found. He is quite the ladies man, his odd combination of colours and his long tail draw them in, but he politely declines their attentions, still looking for that special 'One'. Loyalty is a big one for Tut, he would never dream of betraying his friends in any way, shape, or form. He loves each and every one of them as if they were true siblings to him, and just the thought of saying an ill word about them, or really any bad thing, makes him sick to his stomach. When under pressure, Tut works calmly and efficiently, instructing his members on what to do and giving helpful suggestions when needed. He can, however, be forceful when he needs to be, and does not let his judgement get clouded when it comes to matters of his pack, or life and death.
Pet or from the Lab:
Lab
History:
Tut was born a normal dog, husky to be exact. He had beautiful icy blue eyes and was his breeder's favorite with his white and red fur, muscular build... He came from a long line of champion show dogs and sled racers, both of which he was to be. He lived a life of luxury, all the food he could want, toys, playmates, all that was asked of him was that he follow his masters instructions for training, and house breaking. They lived next to a forest, and Tut always had the desire to go there, but he was forbidden, always watched like a Hawk when he was outside. One day, however, his owners werent watching carefully and he got too close to the forest, and was grabbed roughly by cold, uncaring hands and shoved in a dark sack. He yelped, and yelped... But it was all for nothing because no one was there to hear him.
Later he found himself in a cold cage with nothing more than a bowl of water and some brown, dried out food pellets he knew he was expected to eat. The next day, the experiments began. His fur changed colours, his eyes darkened, his tail became long, and straightened itself out. What exactly happened during those experiments, Tut refuses to tell anyone... He gets a haunted look in his eyes every time he hears the lab's name, or if anyone asks him about his past. He escaped only by chance, almost being caught several times, the storm the only reason his tracks were erased. He still remembers the days of the lab and has nightmares about them, but with each new member of his pack he understands and helps them deal with their past, pushing his own to a far corner of his mind and hoping it stays locked up there

Have you read everything in the first post?:
Yes
RP example paragraph:
Tut walked silently through the forest of pine trees making soft noises as he walked through the pine needles littering the forest floor. He paused for a moment lifting his regal head high and sniffed the pine scented air. Bristling when the rank odor of a Western Pack Lab Dog his his nostrils, Tut growled and bared his sharp, ivory fangs looking around for the exact location of the Lab Dog. He was outraged that a Western Pack member would have the audacity to step foot on his territory. "Come out, I know you are there." his voice was deep and had an untraceable accent. When nothing stirred but the needles of the pine trees in the cool breeze, Tut growled in frustration. Moving forward, his pace quickening with each step, Tut burst through the forest to find his old friend Innovindil staring at him with her large, black eyes. Tensing up, Tut looked her in the eye and glared, he would not be the first to speak. "I have come to give you a message." the pretty lab dog said, her orange fur shimmering in the dimming sunlight, her low voice barely heard over the nearby gurgle of the stream. Tipping his head to the side, royal blue eyes filled now with curiosity instead of the forgotten anger it had held moments before. "Well, I am listening."
"The humans are back."
Other: I'll be adding Innovindil too, but I wanted to get Tut's done before I went to sleep...
Last edited by Ardra on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me