Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

Postby kalcifer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

[center]| Stormstar | Duskclan | Leader | Tom | Tags: Cloudwatcher |

I listen intently to the She-cats pleas. "I guess you could go on this mornings patrol if you were interested?" I meow. "Lightningnose should be organizing one shortly."
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Lavenderpaw
she-cat | 8 moons | dawnclan | apprentice | crush; none | tags; open

She hadn't had that dream, no, nightmare in a while. She had tried her best to block out the memory, to put it in the back of her mind. Lavenderpaw had been keeping herself constantly busy, training hard, working hard, so she wouldn't have time to think.No time to even mourn, she wouldn't allow herself the time. The tabby shook her head, shaking away the thoughts and brushed her paw over her eyes as an attempt to wipe away her tears. With a heavy sigh, she forced herself to sit up and turned her head in the direction of the exit. She had to get up, she had to stay busy, but at the moment she couldn't get herself to move from her nest.

Graynose
tom | 38 moons | duskclan | medicine cat | crush; none | tags; open

"Yarrow..willow leaves, watermint, thyme.. definitely thyme" Graynose mumbled to himself, shuffling through his herbs. It was about time he sorted them out, he had been so busy lost in his own world lately he hadn't had time to organize. "tansy, very important, cobwebs as well we're running low. Ah, yes, catmint of course but if there's none of that then goldenrod can suffice for now." the tom continued, making a quiet list of the herbs that were needed. The tom was up much earlier than he usually was, he wanted things to change. He had to stop sleeping in, he had to be up early in case anything happened, in case someone needed him.

Hawkfeather
tom | 28 moons | dawnclan | warrior | crush; foxpelt | tags; foxpelt

"O-of course." Hawkfeather stammered, his fur growing warm as he looked back into the she-cats eyes.

Robinpaw
she-cat | 7 moons | duskclan | warrior | crush; none | tags; open

Robinpaw looked around the camp for Riverfrost. Her mentor must still be sleeping, well if that was the case it would be a good time to eat breakfast. The apprentice shuffled over to the fresh kill pile and looked around at the prey. She eventually chose the smallest piece of kill she could find, a little vole. Robinpaw wanted to save the bigger prey for the elders, queens and kits who needed it most. The tabby she-cat picked up the vole in her jaws and went to find a good place to settle down and eat.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Doodle~Noodle wrote:
RavenfeatherShe catCrush:open Warrior Tags: open
She sat outside, grooming herself and eyeing a vole in the prey pile hungrily.. She licked her lips as she made her way over

Foxpeltshe catcrush:Hawkfeatherwarriortags;Hawkfeather
She gets lost in his eyes for a moment, thinking about 2 different things.. Does he like me back?.. Will I ever be with him? those were the two things she was thinking

Autunmleaftomcrush:openwarriortags: open!
He looked offended.. "Ugh. Am I not allowed to say a good morning to you?" he mews as he let his mixed pelt glide along hers

Lillypetalshe catcrush:openQueentags;her kits
She snuggled her sleeping newborns close to her fluffy chest..her old mate had left her the day after they tried for kits the love of her life or so she thought had broken her heart

CloudsoarTomcrush:openWarriortags;none
He looked up at the leader then around camp.. She did a good job

RiverfrostShe catcrush:openWarriortags;none
She curled around herself, purring in her sleep

DuskfurTomcrush:openWarriortags;none
The tom was eating something from the prey ditch

SilverheartShe catcrush:openWarriortags;none

She woke up, her green eyes fluttering open as she yawned loudly

JaypawShe catcrush:openApprenticetags;none
The apprentice curled around her brother for warmth..

StormpawTomcrush:openApprenticetags;none

He purred as he saw his sister sleeping

HeavytailTomcrush:openWarriortags;none
He shared tongues with his sister, talking about cats(in a good way) he was trying to find out if she liked any tom

HoneystepShe catcrush:openWarriortags;none
The pretty tabby scoffed at her brothers attempts to find who this non existant cat who she said was called "Bird brain" . He believed her

CoalpeltTomcrush:openWarriortags;none

The toms ears perk up, Must be his apprentice. He follows the calls and meow and peers to where he is "Yes?" he meows.

(Have like 8 cats open :) )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Lavenderpaw

She hadn't had that dream, no, nightmare in a while. She had tried her best to block out the memory, to put it in the back of her mind. Lavenderpaw had been keeping herself constantly busy, training hard, working hard, so she wouldn't have time to think.No time to even mourn, she wouldn't allow herself the time. The tabby shook her head, shaking away the thoughts and brushed her paw over her eyes as an attempt to wipe away her tears. With a heavy sigh, she forced herself to sit up and turned her head in the direction of the exit. She had to get up, she had to stay busy, but at the moment she couldn't get herself to move from her nest.

Graynose

"Yarrow..willow leaves, watermint, thyme.. definitely thyme" Graynose mumbled to himself, shuffling through his herbs. It was about time he sorted them out, he had been so busy lost in his own world lately he hadn't had time to organize. "tansy, very important, cobwebs as well we're running low. Ah, yes, catmint of course but if there's none of that then goldenrod can suffice for now." the tom continued, making a quiet list of the herbs that were needed. The tom was up much earlier than he usually was, he wanted things to change. He had to stop sleeping in, he had to be up early in case anything happened, in case someone needed him.

Hawkfeather

Hawkfeather was quiet for a moment before looking around the camp, it didn't seem like anyone was getting ready to make a patrol. "You know.." the tom started, turning back to look at foxpelt, "it doesn't seem like a patrol is going to be set u any time soon.. would you maybe want to just go on a walk?" he asked. "It's a beautiful day out, it would be nice."

Robinpaw

Robinpaw looked around the camp for Riverfrost. Her mentor must still be sleeping, well if that was the case it would be a good time to eat breakfast. The apprentice shuffled over to the fresh kill pile and looked around at the prey. She eventually chose the smallest piece of kill she could find, a little vole. Robinpaw wanted to save the bigger prey for the elders, queens and kits who needed it most. The tabby she-cat picked up the vole in her jaws and went to find a good place to settle down and eat.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:46 pm

She sat outside, grooming herself and eyeing a vole in the prey pile hungrily.. She licked her lips as she made her way over

She was screaming inside, like a small kit at their apprentice ceremony. She nodded and exclaimed "YES!" then paused "U-Uh oh " she cleared her throat "Yes that'd be.. that would be nice"

He looked offended.. "Ugh. Am I not allowed to say a good morning to you?" he mews as he let his mixed pelt glide along hers

She snuggled her sleeping newborns close to her fluffy chest..her old mate had left her the day after they tried for kits the love of her life or so she thought had broken her heart

He shared tongues with his sister, talking about cats(in a good way) he was trying to find out if she liked any tom

The pretty tabby scoffed at her brothers attempts to find who this non existant cat who she said was called "Bird brain" . He believed her

"I'll consider it" he promises. with a small purr he padded away to look for food

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:33 am

Lavenderpaw

Graynose

Hawkfeather

The tom couldn't help but blush once again at Foxpelt's excitement. "Awesome." he purred, offering the she-cat a smile before turning towards the exit of camp, "after you, my lady."

Robinpaw

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:37 am

Sunsmoke wrote:
Foxstar🦊Dawnclan 🦊 Male 🦊 Leader 🦊 Crush: Open 🦊 Tag: Open

The medium long hair ginger tom flicked his tail as his back was facing the opening of his den. He hasn't been sleeping well and he hasn't really told anyone about it. He wrapped his tail around himself as he lay his head on his paws. He thought about what he was going to do with Cherrypaw today. His tail flicked around before he looked down and lets out a small sigh. He thought about some battle training but then he shook his head. His clan needs more prey first. He flicked his tail as he slowly pushed himself up on his paws. He slowly started to head towards his opening of the den. He lowered his head as he walked outside of his den. Once he was outside he looked around for his deputy and for warriors to start patrolling. He soon sighed as he thought to himself. 'I should just go out with Cherrypaw first so I can come back to the clan working.'
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:16 am

She was in a small daze, purring softly as she padded out. Imagining herself as 'His'. She looks down feeling stupid at the thought of it

"I'll consider it" he promises. with a small purr he padded away to look for food

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Lavenderpaw

Graynose

Hawkfeather

Hawkfeather padded alongside the she-cat quietly, his fur brushing against hers. He had admired the she-cat ever since he joined the clan, he had wanted to tell her for such a long time but.. there was never a right moment. Either that or he would just chicken out. The tabby glanced over at foxpelt and smiled softly before looking away. Maybe today would finally be the day, if he had the courage.

Robinpaw

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:13 am

She purred. "Y-You look really nice today" she looked down. She awkwardly licked her chest as her pelt grew hot against his..

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me