Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

A new animal will be Mice, but now you can choose another

Poll ended at Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

Lynx/bobcats
No votes
Deer
20%
Birds
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepti

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Drenda snarled and then with a screech she bit into Typewriter's talons with an angry snarl, using her other wing to batter at Typewriter as she began gnawing on her foot. "Letmego!Letmego!Letmego!Letmego!LETME GO!" Snarling and screeching and hissing she battered and swiped furiously at Typewriter, her fangs crunching into the talons that gripped her wing and using her weight and her teeth she thrashed viciously in Typewriter's grasp.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Sorry that took a while XD ))

Bayzelger--
I flapped my wings, but in pain from Drenda's claws and sped up to where the small bat had flown to. I reach out my claws grabbing the bat as she tried to fly away. "Going somewhere?" A smile creaked upon my face. As she squirmed panting to get away, she bit at my claws, almost making me drop her. I held into her tighter now, Eternal condensed her wings and slipped through my talons, as she crashed to the ground. Again I clipped my talons at her body, this time grabbing her firmly in both talons.

Eternal--
I screamed a little, then looked at the large bat realizing that that bat had so much courage and bravery. I closed my eyes and bit as hard as i could into Bayzelger's talons once again. I begin falling, only to then correct myself flying away from the tree. I dove down very low to the ground as I flew, I looked over my shoulder to watch Bayzelger stare at me and turn back to Writer and the bat.
X
X
┌─────────────♥────────────┐
ambivert | infj | taurus | ravenpuff
"She was lightning in my heart."

└─────────────♥────────────┘
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:06 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W R I T E R
    h e - m a k e s - m e - f e e l - l i k e - t h a t,
    l i k e f l i n g.

gender; female type; barn owl crush; none mate; none

-- Writer grumbled to herself angrily her eyes narrowing even more." I don't think so!" She yelled at the bat through her clenched beak. With her other for she grabbed the back of the bats neck tightly as she leaned down to bit her now hurting foot and let go with her other talons. Holding the bat tightly below her out reach of her other foot her lifted her leg up close to her inspecting the new wounds before looking down at the bat she held firmly in her grip tightly behind the neck, not enough the seriously injured Drenda, but enough the keep ahold of her.

─────────────── feel free to send me a pm if you want! I love to chat. c: ───── ( my love <3 ) ────────
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Bayzelger--
"Let her go.." Said Bayzelger grim. But he had a plan. He looked at Writer with a smirk and nod. He flapped his wings slowly, and felt the rush of cool winters winds.

Eternal--
I slowly tired out, landing onto the snow, I shivered look around. My wings dropping onto the snow, I lift them up and tuck them around myself to keep warm.
X
X

.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 pm

W R I T E R
    l i k e f l i n g.

-- The female barn owl looked up towards Bayzelger for a moment her eyes full, off confusion, but once she saw the hint of a smirk that was one his beak she smirk back to him in under standing and looked down at the bat struggling in her grip. She gave her a good sharp squeeze with her sharp talons just for fun and let the bat go. She watched her for a moment flapping her wings and staying in place, before she looked up at Bayzelger a small, but clearly evil grin spread across her face as her dark gaze looked with his.

─────────────── feel free to send me a pm if you want! I love to chat. c: ───── ( my love <3 ) ────────
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Drenda screeched at Typewriter before flying off far, far off as fast as she could, which given her wingspan, was pretty fast. She just knew she never wanted to see those owls ever again. As her wounds stung and bled. Eventually she found a roost far off into a large oak tree. Hidden within the many branches, she panted harshly and began cleaning her wounds with a soft groan of pain. "I'll kill her next time I find her," she hissed angrily, her eyes narrowed into slits as she finally curled her wings into herself tighter to keep the cold away. The large fox bat licked her fangs and despite her disgust at the taste she smirked in satisfaction at having successfully bitten into her foot. That owl wouldn't forget her too soon she bet.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 pm

W R I T E R
    l i k e f l i n g.

-- Writer watched as the fox bat fled from the area watching as she flew away." Coward." She muttered angrily as she stared off in the direction Drenda had gone. Now she had nothing to amuse herself. She looked back towards Bayzelger doubting that what ever had been planning would work now and wondered what to do next. She looked at him waiting for the bigger owl to say something. She beat her wing with hard thrusts her long half feathered legs stretching out branch her as she flew in place,

feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Bayzelger--
"Good, now all we need to do is get someone to follow here. Just maybe, but in a few days, for now we need to prepare and restrengthen." Bayzelger had stated, he has more up his wing, but he was not ready to share. He flew back to the tree and perched inside

Eternal--
I watched as the large bat flew to a oak tree. My spirits rose as I saw the bat. I flapped my wings and flew to her, which was a little ways away. I flapped my wings faster gliding through the air. "Hello?" I asked as I slowly got closer to the tree, landing on a branch.
X
X

.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Drenda hissed sharply in surrise, ready to drop out of the tree when she realized it was just another bat. the young one she'd seen earlier to be precise. "Oh...it's just you..." Relaxing slightly she curled her wings back in with a sigh and watched the bat fly for a moment more. "What on earth are you doing here with owl, pup?" She asked at last. "Why aren't you in a tree, far, far away from here? Preferably in the warmth."
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:58 pm

W R I T E R
    l i k e f l i n g.

-- She nodded respectfully to Bayzelger before also fly to the tree. This time perching on a low branch. Though she sat silently on the branch her head buzzed with thoughts. If they where to restring then they would need to begin soon. And where had the little bat gown that had started that whole commotion. Hadn't Bayzelger caught it? But know that she thought about it. When he was speaking she had noticed he held nothing in his talons, the bat must have escaped. She felt a bit of anger at this but pushed it away know themed have another chance to catch to black winged creature.

feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me