โ–ฌ โ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ โ™• // โ”€โ”€โ”€ MIWAK !! // 001 ]

Postby wildsight » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:58 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ [ โ™• ] ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผซ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผญโ”€โ”€ !!
    age. 5 y/o gender. male rank. warrior pack. northwest coast totem. opossum mood. neutral tags. open
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Dawn light slowly started to arise from the darkness, as the sun slowly made its way up the edge of the horizon. Orange and pink hues danced across the sky, scaring away the darkness and banishing it away until it returned when the sun would set once more. The sunrise was something the brute appreciated, something he didn't exactly know why he did he just happened to do so. Of course, the beauty of the night held a special spot in the brute's heart, he definitely had a thing for stargazing and moon watching. Letting out a massive yawn, the brute stretched his lean but muscular frame. Despite, being small that didn't mean he didn't have muscles. As a matter of fact, he was a rather muscular wolf for his side, he just wasn't as strong as the larger brutes. This often bothered him from time to time, he often remembered the days he used to complain to his mother about his size, and she'd only smile and laugh at him. She'd always tell him he'd find his own 'strength' and he believed that meant he would grow bigger some day. However, as time continued to pass the brute turned out the size of an average vixen. some were even larger than him. However, as his mother had said the little brute had found his way in life - using brain over brawn.

The brute continued to watch the sun make its way into the sky, before turning his chocolate-amber gaze toward the camp. The brute was currently settled on a rather large, but jagged stone sitting at a rather awkward angle. His tail hung off the side of it, occasionally twitching as he waited for the pack to awaken. It was so quiet - as if he was the only wolf alive. Such a thought was a thrilling feeling. He got the feeling every morning, as long as he woke up before everyone else. It made him feel...alive in a way. Like the world was his to explore, and no one else's. He could roam free and never once have to look back to the pack-mates that often trailed behind him. Such thoughts the brute had often, but those thoughts didn't mean he didn't love his pack. He didn't know what he'd do without them honestly. Especially, after the lost of his mother - whom the brute frequently turned to for guidance - he'd be devoted to the pack for his entire life, even if some of the wolves were less desirable companions than others.

The brute began to hear voices, and he turned his chocolate-amber gaze away from the sunrise toward the camp. His pack-mates were beginning to awaken, a brute and a vixen stood in camp quietly conversing with one another. His ears twitched. He wasn't about to let a chance to get out of camp slip by. He slowly rose and leaped down from the jagged stone, landing in a rather graceful manner. His multi-colored pelt gleamed with a golden glow as the sun's morning rays danced on it. He trotted over to the two wolves, dipping his head in greeting to the two. "Good morning, Porcupine. Good morning, Otter", he said with a quick glance at them both. "I heard something about a cow - it would be best if another wolf accompanied you. I, myself gladly volunteer to do so - if you'd like", he said with a slight tilt of his head. Both of the wolves were a few years younger than he was, though he was never one to underestimate another. He learned that the hard way in the past and by the fact that he was frequently underestimated. So, it was only fair he didn't do the same.

He blinked slowly, shifting his paws slightly as he waited for an answer. His gaze flickered around the camp, knowing that with time the whole pack would be awake. He wanted to get out there before that happened, have as much time out there in the wilderness as possible. The feeling of roaming out there free was such a thrill and quite welcoming, compared to the confinement of camp. He took a few moments to gaze out into the territory, before turning his gaze back to Porcupine, hoping that the vixen would allow him to join them on the hunt. Just the idea warmed his blood and energy flowed through him. Of course, if he didn't get to join he'd eventually find something else to do. He just had to hope he wouldn't have to do something less than desirable - like getting stuck with a wayfinder or the like.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(โ” one! โ€˜โœฆ)

Postby arabella !! » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:26 am

โœฆ โ€”โ€ข ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผก !! โ€ขโ€” โœฆ

the sun began to peak among the clouds on the horizon, casting an everlasting glow in shades of light pink, purple, and orange. it was dawn... and for the raven, that meant an early start for the day. whether she liked it or not. unfortunately, as the healer, she has gotten used to the arduous tasks that must be completed every day. for instance, organizing the herbs, sending a wayfinder to stock up her piles --- or even going herself --- and letting the leader know of any concerns or questions she may have. even through thick and thin, anahita still admires her job and could not imagine doing anything else that could please her. yawning gently, she glanced around her den and blinked her eyes a few time in order to get rid of her cloudy vision.

her ears perked up curiously, as she scanned her surroundings and felt the breeze sway her fur as the atmosphere gradually became serene and quiet. other than the majority of her pack mates, the raven absolutely cherished the mornings. she believed it was the perfect temperature --- neither hot or cold, just sitting right in the middle. additionally, hardly anyone made a ruckus or attempted to ruin her day, as everyone would rather be sleeping at this time or finish their individual assignments. nonetheless, anahita still felt like she could use some company today... out of all days.

i guess i'll have to wait it out and see she thought, miserably.

the raven finally left her den, however she took her time absorbing the beaming lights from the morning sun, and stretched her limbs. fluffing out her tail and brushing her fur with her tongue soft, she walked over to her herbs to start the daily count. "two... three... four... f-, wait no. i need 6 bundles of chamomile, and i only have four. this isn't right... i thought i counted the correct amount yesterday! how is this possible?" she growled to herself in annoyance. did someone steal two of her herbs? anahita did not want to consider that as a possibility. she was not in the mood, and definitely did not want to begin her morning in a grumpy mood. am i going crazy? she shook her head to clear her thoughts, and finished counting the rest of her herbs. everything was fine, except the chamomile.

the raven padded out of her den after noticing opossum, porcupine, and otter discussing about a possible cow hunt. she smirked and walked towards them, "good morning, everyone. i know you are all preparing for a hunting patrol, but i was wondering if you guys will be kind enough to keep your eye out for chamomile? i'm missing two bundles, and i have no clue where they went." she spoke gently, shrugging as she wished the herbs can magically appear in front of her...

โ™• โ€”โ€ข ๏ผง๏ผท๏ผน๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ !! โ€ขโ€” โ™•

the coyote panted in fear, as he was visualizing himself running within the forest. midnight. dark and no view on where he was going, even when the moon was placed in the highest in the air --- it did not lit up his path. the atmosphere was dense; the air was filled with enough tension a sharp knife could cut through. gwydion ran through bushes, stepping on twigs, dodging trees... his paws were sore, aching to seek comfort. however, the coyote could not stop his marathon. he believed whatever was chasing him, had a plan to end him. he refused to look behind him... he did not want to know what he was facing. his fur was matted and sticky, covered in mud and dirt.

the coyote desired to be in his familiar territory, surrounded by the friendly faces of his pack. however... he was aware that was not possible. gwydion was beginning to slow down, panicking as he crashed into a boulder blocking his pack and whimpering in pain as he did not have enough time to stop himself. he gradually began to turn around, closing his eyes until he finally opened them to an enormous shadow swallowing him. the coyote howled in dismay, calling for his pack. with no answer, he gave in to the empty abyss...

gwydion woke up startles, wagging his tail. he observed his surroundings, narrowing his eyes on his pack's territory. the coyote sighed, rolling his eyes in annoyance at the nightmare he just witnessed. why does this keep happening to me? what was... what even was that? the coyote thought abruptly, confused with this entire situation. unfortunately, gwydion has been continuously getting nightmares for the past few days --- however, he does not know the cause of them. the wayfinder decided ignore them for the time being, although he is now realizing that they are beginning to get gradually worse... shaking his head to clear his uncomfortable thoughts, gwydion stretched and left his den. his eyes scanned the horizon, smiling when he noticed the crane.

he was beginning to walk towards her, admiring her presence as he was attempted to get rid of the negative energy surrounding him. "good morning, crane. i hope you are feeling well. would you like to go for a walk with me on this pleasant day?" he smiled gently, realizing that this was a brave choice to make as he understood that the leader would be quite occupied with her regular duties. however, he acknowledged that crane could most likely use a break as much as him.
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 pm

โ˜… โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ tessouat.
      โ”€โ”€โ”€ the caribou โ–ธ omega โ–ธ northwest coast โ–ธ tag: hunting party

the light creeps up on him sooner than he expects, soon heating up his ebony coat and burning his eyes. he could have just sworn he had fallen asleep, and that the moon had just appeared, lulling him to bed. yet he lies with paws outstretched in front of him and his head just even with his shoulders. his sigh breaks out into a yawn, tess' maw parting. his half-lidded, golden eyes scan the earth before himโ”€ he's unsure of where to begin.

tessouat knows nobody in this pack, half of the time, he can't even remember their names. albeit, he's not close enough to anyone to know their true identity. he remembers that the leader is identified as 'the bear,' however, that's all he's come to know. the caribou's eyes linger on a congregation, slowly expanding, one wolf at a time. it wouldn't have necessarily been his place to join them, he figures, but at the same time, he wouldn't ever get anywhere if he just sulked and lazed about the territory.

'lazy' was never part of tessouat's vocabulary until now after he joined a pack. it tore at his heart, the desire to travel, and move. he debated from time to time on whether or not he should just thank bear for his hospitality and move on, but at the end of every day, he supposed it would be better for him to stay put. the experience โ”€ if anything โ”€ would be better for him in the long run.

a quiet huff would escape his lips as he finally pushes himself up onto all fours, deciding that now, before someone scolds him, would be the best time to join the groupโ”€ despite having no social ranking whatsoever. the caribou pads over quietly, not one to make an entrance or deal about his showing up. he would rather just linger behind until addressed personally. yet, a soft-spoken she-wolf catches his eyeโ”€ and ears. she adorns a smirk, yet speaks rather eloquently and politely. her request also catches tess' attention. 'chamomile? sounds easy enough,' tess thinks to himself.

without putting much thought into others might perceive him, he speaks up. "i'll help you with that. they are little white... weeds.... no? flowers?" his lips tighten into a line when he closes his mouth and he shakes his head gently, ears lowering against his skull as he internally regrets what he's doing. "i'm probably much more equipped for herb hunting than elk hunting, anyway,"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002m / 002b

Postby just peachy! » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:23 am

mitanask - warrior - plateau - tags: salem
    tanask tensed up a bit when salem approached him. it probably wasn't even noticeable. it wasn't that he didn't like salem, or that usually warriors didn't get along with wayfinders, it was just that salem's merriment surprised him. though, those sorts of feelings did bubble up sometimes. being akin to rabbits meant that salem was a bit...temperamental, compared to the serious tanask. either way, he didn't mind some company on patrols. it just meant that he would approach things differently.

"very well then," the badger nodded towards the rabbit after he bid him a good morning. "there's usually a lot of marking to do on this side, because the other pack has infringed on our borders before. could certainly use some help."

he picked up the pace a little, jogging towards the first checkpoint he could remember. sure enough, he saw the bones of an old bison kill arranged into sort of a conical shape. this marked the line that most wolves didn't cross unless they were hunting or on patrol. it was obvious, because a couple feet beyond the skeletal cairn it smelled less like wolves and more like unmarked territory. mitanask raised his head, sniffing the air for anything that could pose a threat to them. once it seemed there was no one else there but them, he left his mark near the checkpoint.

"let's keep heading north, since we still have lots of land to cover. but i'll probably take a break midday for a quick bite to eat. there's a good trout stream in the northern valley, if you're interested."

bedowekwe - hunter - northwest - tags: fillian, miwak
    she looked upon the otter lightheartedly as he spoke. he was touched by the hunt, bedo's mother would say. the excitement he had to hunt was a lot like how bedo felt, really. maybe it was weird, but she enjoyed hunting more than eating the kill, even if it was a week since her last meal. both of her parents were exceptional hunters, but they didn't let the barbarities of the hunt enthrall them. hunts required calculating in order to conserve energy and health of the hunting party. they were careful. so was bedo, but she was still young, full of fresh curiosity and naivete.

"morning, 'possum!" bedo greeted the elder brute. it was somewhat comical that he was only a little bit bigger than her. she would never say that aloud, of course, because she wasn't that disrespectful. "there's an old cow elk on those scraggy northern hills. otter and i are leaving now to hunt. you're more than welcome to join."

bedo turned as she said her piece, and started trotting out past the pack's den space. her own tracks were strong and clear in her mind, and she didn't have any trouble tracing them back to the base of the hills. she stared up at evergreen trees and sharp gray rocks, some of them growing at such a steep elevation she was surprised that she had made her way up there days before. her scent trail was a bit faint, but it zigzagged up the hill and showed her where to put her paws.

just as bedo found the spot where she had bedded down the nights prior, she caught wind of the elk herd. instinct immediately told her to crouch below the highest point of the hill so that they wouldn't see or smell her, but she crept forward just a little to watch them. there they are, the porcupine thought to herself. the whole herd was browsing on spring sprouts, and they didn't seem to realize that they had company at all.
just peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hassan & safa

Postby eli ayase » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:32 pm

xx
    ๐Ÿฆ‚xx๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐š‚ ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฝ xxxx [ the scorpion ] [ pacific northwest ] [ warrior ] [ tags: opossum, porcupine, otter ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ˜… across the land, the light was just beginning to settle in. the wind was a bit chilly, but with a fur coat, it wasn't too bothersome. the warm light seeped through the clouds, dappling hassans coat as he stretched the sleep away from his joints. he hadn't been sleeping well lately; something inside kept him up, though, it was probably the fact that he stayed up too late looking at the sky. those stars were comforting. every creature knew them, from the tiniest ant to the owls that swooped overhead.

several yards away, opossum, porcupine, and otter were gathered. a good morning routine had begun throughout the pack. hassan felt a bit foolish having slept in, but he was sure the other wolves wouldn't mind too much. getting up, the tall wolf inhaled the fresh morning air and walked over to the others, dipping his head in respect. "good morning to you all. early birds, you are" he chuckled, his eyes flicking over to opossum. the other warrior seemed incredibly antsy. "can't wait to get out? i can go with you," he smiled warmly. he needed to get out anyways, to spend some time outside the pack grounds. when porcupine started to head out, hassan dipped his head to the other two and followed after her. he decided to let her pinpoint the elk, and observed her humorously. "someone seems eager to hunt."

xx
    ๐Ÿxx๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ต ๐™ฐ xxxx [ the mouse ] [ plateau ] [ omega] [ tags: n/a ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ˜… some say sweet, some say bitter. but sweetness is all she felt when she was able to isolate herself. every morning, at the crack of dawn, she was up and wandered the wild-flowered trails on the outskirts of the plateau pack. through the purple meadows and warm grasslands, her imagination keeping her occupied. maybe today she would be a strong warrior, or a lethal hunter. or perhaps... maybe she was just an omega today.

crossing a log over a little creek, safa made her way over to a clay outlook over the water and sat below it, staying out of the sun. she had felt its warmth creeping up her back with every minute she went astray. soon, she would have to return back to the pack. but for now, a little solitude and peace was something she craved. sure, the pack was a friendly place. familiar faces, voices, and rules are what kept her grounded. without them, her head would be permanently lost in the clouds. it did get a little lonely, however, all the wolves passing her by. none really gave her the time of day. occasionally safa would dip her head in respect, say hello, and smile, but no one truly sat with her and talked. i'm still young, i've much time to grow with the pack, she thought as she stared at the tree tops blowing around overhead.
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ–ฌ โ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™.

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:56 am

x โ ( ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง )๏ผโž
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxx
    xxrank. hunterxxxage. 2 yrsxxxtotem. otterxxxcrush. nonexxxpack. northwest coastxxxtags. porcupine, opossum, scorpion, xx

indent fillian sat down and flicked his tail in excitement, before standing up again as other wolves joined them. he was basically too excited to sit still, let alone stand still. his brown eyes flickered between each wolf. dipping his head in greeting to each one as they arrived and wishing them a good morning. as he stared of into the distance as each member joined them, he thought about how exciting it would be to hunt, to actually have something to eat. he hadn't eaten in about a week and was already beginning to feel quite weak, but hopefully this hunt could change that, and hopefully there would be just enough for everyone in the pack. he remembered his mother telling him to always be grateful for every meal they were given in case it was their last, whilst his father had often told her 'stop being so pessimistic dear, pessimistic thoughts get you no where in life. fillian my son, always be optimistic if you can, if you can't be then look at life both optimistically and with a bit of pessimism but never fully pessimistic'.

he smiled slightly at the memories and turned his attention back on the small party that had gathered, all going to hunt, except for the raven who was asking for some chamomile. he piped up at this "sure thing raven. we will keep our eyes out for you" he knew what chamomile looked like as they had been his mother's favourite flower, though his father had absolutely despised them. why? fillian didn't know.

as they set of fillian felt his heart race faster with excitement and could hear blood beginning to pound in his ears, this was the life he dreamed of. the excitement of the hunt! what a life!

x โ ( ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐š )๏ผโž
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxx
    xxrank. medicinexxxage. 5 yrsxxxtotem. owlxxxcrush. nonexxxpack. plateauxxxtags. open mouse

indent as the owl walked along, head down in deep in thought she didnt spot the tree she was about to walk straight into until it was too late. the white wolf walked head first into the tree, and stumbled back blinking in astonishment and dismay, had she really just done something so foolish? so stupid? her fur prickled with embarrassment as she glanced around to check no one had seen. thankfully she was still alone.

as the sun continued to creep into the sky, biding the night farewell she thought it time to head back to her pack and get on with her chores when she spotted another wolf. she sniffed the air slightly and was relieved to recognise the scent, it belonged to one of the pack members. mouse the omega. she had never really spoken to mouse so decided that perhaps now was a good a time, anything to have a bit more time out in the open. with that she swiftly padded over "hello mouse. how are you this fine morning?"
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002. the crane / 001. the crow

Postby ghostface. » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:57 pm

(( โ โ”€โ”€ the ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ !
    name: akela. age: six years. gender: female. role: alpha. pack: plateau. tagged: elk, coyote.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      the crane had watched carefully as the sun had risen. the etching, burbling stream that ran down alongside the dens further east. these plains had long before been her home, years since passed that she had little desire to know. she had grown weary of her questions, unanswered in all her years of trekking. all her days having watched the sun rise, and still knowing know better how the beating of her heart gave rise to the fall of her chest. her eyes set on the scene before her, finding themselves following salem as he glided across the plains to badger, a gruffer male. akela's concentration broke as the coyote approached her. her gaze was curious, shifting one paw over the other so that her slender, well-build legs were planted as two long boughs set out beside each other. she nodded, "gwydion." he had a playful look in his eye and she couldn't help but be amused. "you've not gotten into any trouble yet this morning?" she paused before offering him a humored look, "and now you're inviting me along? a walk, with trouble, right. "i think you contribute most to the number of tasks i have to complete on any given day," she rolled her eyes before rolling forward onto her pads and rising.

she turned her head once more, a quick glance down below before returning to the coyote. the loud, incorrigible gwydion. it was as though he had grown up without any siblings, litter mates, and had taken to causing a ruckus among those he had come to know as his pack mates over the years. he was frustrating to akela, though somehow charming. she nodded, then proceeded to continue along beside him, content to permit her duties to await her return.

(( โ โ”€โ”€ the ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐š  !
    name: kanika. age: three years. gender: male. role: shaman. pack: northwest coast. tagged: porcupine.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      kanika set one paw before the next, padding carefully and quietly through the wood. his tail flicked, his ears swiveling on occasion to a rustle, a gentle breeze winding itself along the firs. the long night had blended him into its backdrop, his ebony pelt indiscernible from the midnight blues that painted the night sky. he had been restless. there was an unsettling nature to his awareness, as though wandering afoot was going against the grain of his true being, rooted, firm. but the crow always wandered. over the land and along the sea, to feel the air brushing along, chasing pockets to fill and fur to comb through, feathers to ruffle. life was curious in that it offered answers too apparent, too obvious for many to see, or fully recognize. that was the fun, the falling, the rising, as his chest did while he plodded along, feeling the breeze twist his fur in knots before running its gentle fingers on through. his eyes glazed over the the forest that lay before him, with rockier mountains running out from beneath them, stretching off into the vastness in all directions. and his eyes wandered.

his heart pulsed, his breath, the earth beneath his pads. the sun had begun it's gradual ascent over the horizon, giving rise to light and colors to dance out across the grass, the trees, the mountains, his shinning, ebony. shadows were cast, dancing along with the slow roll of time as it stretched away from them. the crow set his claws into the earth, turning it up as he extended his long, steady legs, the churned finding its way in between his toes, tucking itself into grooves of fur, the cling to him and shaken from him later in the day. some grey-ish rocks poked up out of the crusted earth, giving rise to the side of the mountain, everygreens, every shade of green and turquoise-blue that his mind could image lined the land that surrounded him. he sniffed, the familiar wafting scent and he sensed porcupine emerging out across the wooded floors. the light giving away the other members of the partyโ€“โ€“the opposum and the otter, all pacing after the careful bedo. he knew, he knew the truth of most of the wolves he crossed, at least those close enough for him to consider. his eyes studied her, wandering. the went along with the wind, tugging at her coat, freshly shed, and lighter for the coming months. the fur had continued falling out from his, leaving blackened hairs out along the paths he'd walked. he huffed, his weight shifting and, soft eyes and a gentle gaze, stepping out as to endure all the treachery in between vast distances.

how long had it been? since the last time? the last time he had wandered these plains. three years, he had walked the earth now and each day offered something new, as equally fantastic as it was curious. what does the wayfinder become when they're reached their destination? when they've tired of seeking new? when the ache to wander sets out from the wanderer. he rose, and the rapid beating of his heart soared. breath, in and out. he strode forward, streams of light setting down highways of forest floor. he thought to pause for a moment, allow them to pass and continue on and then thought better of it, plodded along before reaching the good-natured porcupine. his eyes rested and offered, "those you seek rest just beyond the other side, though further north than you had originally thought. trust your senses," he dipped his head, remaining quietly as the light caught in his eye, dancing in a slow gleam.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ 002

Postby gull. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:17 pm

๐š‚๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š– ๏ผ ๏ผ๏ผ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‹๐š’๐š ๏ผ ๐š†๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๏ผ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๏ผ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž ๏ผ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š; ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›

Salem was quite delighted that Tanask welcomed his company. Well, maybe not welcomed, but he didn't turn the wayfinder away, at least. Fish sounds great! Mind if I jog ahead a little? I can keep an eye out for any outsiders. The rabbit took a few steps ahead of the hunter, scanning the horizon for any threats, namely, the opposing pack. Salem wasn't keen on combat. He was built for speed, attacking and then fleeing, but if they met any unfriendly parties on their adventures, the rabbit wouldn't take a stand of cowardice. Badger, how often have you come into contact with any neighboring packs? I find they're somewhat reclusive. The wayfinder mused, once again scanning his surroundings. He felt secure in his pack. They were formidable, and he was confident any dispute they encountered would be tackled easily.

Salem put his nose to the dirt, searching for anything unfamiliar. There were several mundane things he could sense immediately. Rabbits, deer, and even the faint scent of coyotes. Most were wise enough not to stray too close to the plateau borders, but it was spring, and pups were about. It wasn't unlikely that a juvenile got a little too close before realizing the danger. The rabbit lifted his head skyward, then marked where he sensed the coyote had been, just for good measure. There was a small outcropping of gangly, young trees to his left. Salem paid them hardly any attention, until movement pricked his curiosity and he turned inquisitively towards the brush. A young deer, obviously doing its best to camouflage itself within the trees. It was odd to see any prey animals alone, especially not early in the morning, when most deer would be grazing. Tanask, He whispered, opting to use the hunter's nickname instead of his title. Some would consider the action disrespectful, but Salem didn't much care for etiquette. There's a deer, in that brush, do you see it? His voice grew increasingly excited. He hoped the hunter was similarly hoping for something exciting like this.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003m / 003b

Postby just peachy! » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:11 am

mitanask - warrior - plateau - tags: salem
    tanask actually felt a little less...taut as he patrolled with salem. the other canine wasn't necessarily loud, just talkative enough that tanask could actually calm down and think. to settle and relax on a patrol was a rare treat for him. most of the time he was jittery on patrol, but very little happened that truly warranted that anxiety. their borders were rarely infringed on by outsider wolves, but that didn't mean tanask lacked experience regarding the neighboring pack.

"the pack that lives towards the mountains, they're an interesting lot," tanask imparted. he hoped the rabbit wouldn't try delving into the semantics of what he said, because talking about the other pack was sort of taboo to him. the territory that they inhabited was where his mother was born, but any allegiance he had to that land was extinguished when he joined this pack.

the badger's ears pricked forward abruptly when he heard his real name. he caught sight of the deer salem was talking about immediately. it was a young, gangly thing, clearly inexperienced about the world. "huh, must be last spring's fawn," he whispered. "it shouldn't be too hard to take him down," tanask continued. he wondered if the rabbit was a good hunter. tanask was certain that he was too slow to chase a deer himself, but salem was more lean and fit for running. perhaps together they could give chase, but it was ultimately his partner's call since he was the one who spotted it.

bedowekwe - hunter - northwest - tags: fillian, miwak, hassan, kanika, etc
    porcupine's fur bristled as she watched the herd, waiting for a good glimpse of her target. the old cow weaved slowly through the trees, chewing at green buds on their branches. it began to worry bedo that if they just chased after them, they would make it to the valley. then, it would be easy for them to outrun the wolves and for the herd bull to fight back. "well," she murmured. "i think i will go farther north and drive them to you all." it would be difficult to creep around the elk. the wind was working in her favor, though, and hopefully they would all run straight towards the other hunters.

bedowek stalked down the side of the hill, feeling the way her hair was ruffled by the wind. occasionally there was a swift change in wind direction so that she had to stop and crouch down, waiting for the wind to still. she heard the incessant cawing of carrion birds overhead as they anticipated a fresh meal and she thought of what the crow had told her. they're farther north than you think, bedo. she crept further beyond the hill than she really had to, trusting that kanika knew what he was talking about.

she stared up at the herd, her teeth braced like the jaws of a trap. she couldn't see her packmates from where she was, but bedo hoped that they had the sense to spread out and create a net with their bodies into which the herd would run. the elk seemed nervous. they had stopped eating and were huddling in closer to one another. now was her only chance to flush them out. she crept up the hillside until she was eerily close to the herd, and with a sharp yelp, bedo charged forward in her pursuit.
just peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me