[𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 πŒπŽπŽππ‹πˆπ†π‡π“] Warriors RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Scarletdawn/Pinefrost - Kingdom

Postby .kingdom. » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:20 am

π”–π” π”žπ”―π”©π”’π”±π”‘π”žπ”΄π”«
rank. Imperatrix's Equerry loc. Equerry's room/common area tags. Bramblestrike/open mood. refreshed, alone

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

Revived from her sleep, Scarletdawn slowly regained consciousness.
Ginger fur rustled against the floor as the equerry not so gracefully tumbled out of bed and to her paws, stepping over to the nearest window. Looking through the clear pane at the world beyond, her silver eyes caught the rays of the sun rising above the trees marking the new day. Beneath her peaceful exterior, Scarlet struggled to hold on to the remnants of a dream from the night before. She had always been told that if she didn't remember it then it wasn't important, but that fact didn't stop her from wondering what it could have been. Was the lingering warmth she felt from the fur of a friend or a blazing fire? The rumbling sound a purr, or the castle crumbling around her? With a visible shake of her head, the young opulento shook her thoughts away.
Exiting her quarters, Scarletdawn took in her surroundings as she made her way down the halls of the castle heading toward the common area where she would soon begin to find other members of the court awaiting their tasks for the day. As she walked, she could hear the soft sound of her claws clicking against the smooth marble floors, and the gentle scuffling of servant paws rushing to begin their duties, unseen but always there. Nearing the common area, she could begin to make out the sounds of voices echoing off of the stone halls. This served as an audible reminder that although she no longer was equal to her former peers, the others still went about their duties with skill and ease. Solemn but warmed nonetheless, Scarlet was glad to be reminded that she wasn't alone in the cold marble halls of the castle, even though she couldn't directly be with the others.
As she rounded a corner and was startled to find a cat a few tail-lengths in front of her. After a moment she recognized the dusty brown mottled coat and muscular build of the emperor himself, Bramblestrike. Scarletdawn paused. She could sense the distress that the tom was giving off, and she stood for a moment unsure of whether she should make herself known to him or not. Weighing her options and mind made up, she cleared her throat softly and moved forward to stand next to Bramblestrike, but still a respectable distance away from him.
Good morning sire, she began in a kind and warming tone. Scarlet dipped her head and lowered her shoulders, bowing respectfully as she addressed the emperor. I didn't think that I would be running into you in a hallway of all places. I hope you slept well, commenting in a peaceable manner. Keeping her silvery eyes lowered respectfully, she could't tell if her introduction was welcomed or not. She wouldn't be the one to question or complain of it, but it was something that bothered her about not being able to meet the eyes of the royal family.

𝔓𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱
rank. Emissary loc. emissary's quarters/common area tags. none/open mood. stiff, bored

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

Another late night had plagued Pinefrost, resulting in lost sleep and a tense body.
Growling softly to himself, the black and white tom rolled over in his bed as he dreaded opening his eyes. A dull ache settled itself at the base of his neck and between his shoulders. Mouth widening into a deep yawn, Pine sat up and revealed his bright amber eyes to the world. Stepping down to the cool ground, he winced initially before relaxing from the cool marble against his paws. Lowering himself to the ground, the sound of cracking joints shot through the room as he arched his body into a long stretch reaching from his tail to his toes. Pine smirked at this, amused by how painful it sounded when in reality it was quite relaxing.
After giving his fur a quick smooth down, Pinefrost left the room where the emissaries resided, making his way down the stone corridor to get to the common area. He knew by now that he wasn't the earliest riser, but there shouldn't be too many others out yet. With his luck, he might be able to run into Scarletdawn before she was bombarded with complaints and cats giving reports from the territory. He allowed his mind to wander as he padded softly down the hall, not in a big rush to get anywhere.
Upon entering the common area, he was greeted with the voices of cats going about their business. Pinefrost scanned the room before entering it, his amber eyes searching for the thick ginger fur of his sister with no avail. Somehow he had made it there before her. Shrugging to himself, Pine made his way into the room and found himself a column to lean up against. Lazily, he laid down and tucked his paws underneath his slim body as he watched the others go about their morning. If someone entered and allowed their eyes to fall on him, it would seem as if he were waiting. What for? Apparently nothing as the Imperatrix's equerry failed to make an appearance as of yet.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➴ post one ➴

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 am

( ➴ ) ───── οΌ£οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ²οΌΆοΌ©οΌ¬οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ΄ !!
    XXXXXXXXXXX──── [ twenty-four ➴ female ➴ moon court ➴ heir ➴ accountant ➴ common area ➴ open ]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

────── ➴ How times have changed...

──────Oh, how times have changed indeed. It was like a dream, a fantasy. Something that couldn't be explained in a sense, yet it had happened. Chervilheart had been very aware that with the passing of the previous empress, her mother Jasminebranch would take over, since she was next in line for the throne. Such a thing, seemed unbelievable yet one couldn't deny the facts. Jasminebranch ── now Jasminerose ── had been deemed imperatrix of the Moon Court. Chervilheart knew this meant that she now was a heir, and forbid her mother passed away she would take over the throne. The thought was strange almost, terrifying in a way. Though there was no need to fear, since that would be many, many, moons from now if it was the gods will. Her tail swayed slowly, as she stared blankly at the far room of her quarters. Even though, she was still an accountant for the time being, it seemed like she had a new duty. She was the next heir after all. Still, she couldn't let her thoughts and anxieties get the best of her. If, one thought about it nothing had truly changed for her. Nothing had for the time being.

As she laid in bed though, she couldn't bring herself to stand just yet. Every time she tried to, she felt faint and weak as if she'd topple over with such a movement. Perhaps, she was simply overwhelmed with pride for her mother. After all her mother was one of her biggest supports. She respected her highly, long before this point. Perhaps, her anxieties were because of this. Despite, knowing that her mother would probably be fine with her new title, she could only worry how this could affect her. Those rogues, had been causing trouble as of late, though recently they had been quiet. It worried her in a sense, though as usual Chervilheart kept these worries to herself. She wasn't one to discuss her feelings with another, not even her mother. She simply held them inside, though this would often backfire on her at a later time. She let out a quiet breath, hoping for the time being her mother would be alright.

Another thing she wasn't quite sure about was her father. The tom hadn't seemed to have adjusted to his new status quite as easily as her mother had seemed. She guessed the tom missed his old life, such a drastic change wasn't easy for everyone. It could take awhile, moons even for a feline to adjust to a new status. Chervilheart herself probably wouldn't have any problems, because the simply change of being a heir really wouldn't affect her current status as a accountant. She let out a yawn, before finally rising to her paws, stretching her delicate frame, before beginning to head to the entrance to her quarters. She stopped short for a few moments, going through her thoughts for the day and finally exiting and heading towards the common area.

Chervilheart's paws were as quiet as ghosts themselves, on the cold marble floor of the camp. Her thin tail swayed, occasionally brushing the floor. Her blue gaze scanned the camp, there seem to be few others up at the moment. A few were chatting among themselves, while others remained by themselves. She didn't see her mother at the moment, which was alright. With her new status she probably had plenty of work to do, thus meaning she would be very busy. She sat down in one of her favorite spots in the common area, wrapping her tail around her paws and merely watching the others interact. She'd get to her duties in a bit, though she always liked to begin the mornings in the common area. It seemed to refresh her mind in a way, to get her ready for her usual busy days as a accountant.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕍𝕖𝕩π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯π•₯ (πŸ˜πŸ™)

Postby SPWOOF » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:07 pm

────
    ────
    ────
    ─────────────────────────
    [ Form. Here ]x[ Voiceclaim. Here ]x[ Rank. Loner ]x[ Location. Forest β†’ Clan Grounds ]x[ Tags. Chervilheart ]x[ Mentions. Anyone in Common ]

x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt beckoned him. The woodland, that is. The breeze tousles his coat and creates a chill that travels through his whole form. The undergrowth strokes up upon his extremities and would tear into the tissue underneath if his pelt was not so thick as it happened to be. The fragrance of the several variations of plant and animal alike assaults his sense of smell and fills him with comfort and security, something he had never received until his departure from his confines, his previous home where his mother still resides. Out here in the midst of the trees, the feline was free of the restraints of a house, released from the bonds of a cage, he was free, he was unlatched. Here, he could explore the universe if he so yearned to. He had never enjoyed being delimited and inhibited as he had been. Not from his very birth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHis ear flicks as a fly sweeps by, and his tail lashed at the pest once before it plummeted to the forest floor in defeat, it's lifeless, insignificant body hidden by leaves as it unceasingly was regardless of the season. It made any being incapable to sneak through without going unnoticed. While it would have usually irritated him, he did not wish to be able to go overlooked or ignored. Instead, he longed for them to realize he was there if the others were near enough. There was no sense in hiding, it wasn't like he could creep in a figure this large without proper coverage. Even when he leaped down from a surface, his massive paws would create a thudding sound that could be heard by any cat close enough. While it was useful in most situations where intimidation was necessary or wanted, hunting proved increasingly challenging due to it. But it was no bother, he had improved his skills considerably to compensate the fact that squirrels, rabbits, and the like could detect him easier.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut no, instead of the leaves disturbing him, he welcomes the boisterous sound as he glides through the trees with undeniable elegance, snaking his way toward a crack in them where the clan was able to be observed. The little time he spent there was always entertaining. Whether that be amusing himself with a cat or behaving coquet to one, it always proved delightful, even if he was pestered or vexed (hah) briefly due to one. It was perpetually meriting of his time, and consequently, he made it a point to drop in once in a while to produce irritation in them. He didn't feel sorry either. As far as he was concerned, he never would. Feeling sorry for his actions was a waste of time and energy. If he happened to cause one bother - which was always his intention - he would only utter a "Too bad." in rejoinder in that charming, playful voice of his that never desisted to generate annoyance or fear in another. It didn't pay to feel pity for those who were thoroughly misguided and dense in his eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt was easy to walk straight into the common grounds of the clan if one was aware of where it was located. Growing up in the area, he knew every little nook and cranny that was on these grounds. He knew where he could hide and ambush, where the best areas for hunting were, and where all the structures that proved suitable as dens were. His own was a quiet little cave behind a roaring waterfall. Deep enough so that when he got a certain distance into it, it was almost silent, but yet he could hear any cat that came his way. It was peaceful and secure. His second favorite location to be, the first being the clan, but only because it was highly entertaining for him. He was just starting up as he openly waltzed his way into the common area located merely a short trip from the entrance. He knew he was not usually welcome here, but did he care? No.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUpon scanning the room, he notices that several cats had laid their eyes upon him. And yet, he did not take their gaze as an insult as it likely was. Instead, he took them as a compliment. He could turn any insult into a compliment, for that matter, even if it seemed like he couldn't. So, therefore, he held his head high like he usually did not - it was rather tiring to do so, therefore he usually kept it lower to the ground - and trotted throughout. His coat made it seem like he had a human coat on instead as it was jostled around on his figure. He ceases dramatically when he spots a female sitting alone as if he were astonished by her, though only to flirt, and hoped she had perceived such an action. In fact, he had noticed her the moment he had walked in and he had produced his plan then, but he was a skilled liar and an efficient actor. It made his antics even more strange and unpredictable. Yes, that was what he was. Unpredictable. And he liked it as so.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHis head lowers into somewhat of a stalking position. Its usual position, though a cat might not take it as such. Another feline could take it as a threat, and that added a little more threat to him. As if his imposing size wasn't enough. "Sitting alone, are we?" His lips curve into a charming grin as the words slipped from his mouth with ease and smoothness that his voice could almost be considered calming and comforting. "Why, a pretty kitty like you ought to draw some attention. You certainly have mine." He moves closer to her, his limbs slowly allowing him to make a full circle around her. Only when he arrived by the opposite side of her he had began did he speak once again. "Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with? Or will you not grace me with your name? If not, I think the nickname of 'darling' will do until you do decide that the gift of your name is deserved."
    ───── [ word count. 1,029 ] ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SPWOOF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scarletdawn/Pinefrost - Kingdom

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:39 am

form. xXx rank. Imperatrix's Equerry loc. hall tags. Bramblestrike/open mood. refreshed, alone

Revived from her sleep, Scarletdawn slowly regained consciousness.
Ginger fur rustled against the floor as the equerry not so gracefully tumbled out of bed and to her paws, stepping over to the nearest window. Looking through the clear pane at the world beyond, her silver eyes caught the rays of the sun rising above the trees marking the new day. Beneath her peaceful exterior, Scarlet struggled to hold on to the remnants of a dream from the night before. She had always been told that if she didn't remember it then it wasn't important, but that fact didn't stop her from wondering what it could have been. Was the lingering warmth she felt from the fur of a friend or a blazing fire? The rumbling sound a purr, or the castle crumbling around her? With a visible shake of her head, the young opulento shook her thoughts away.
Exiting her quarters, Scarletdawn took in her surroundings as she made her way down the halls of the castle heading toward the common area where she would soon begin to find other members of the court awaiting their tasks for the day. As she walked, she could hear the soft sound of her claws clicking against the smooth marble floors, and the gentle scuffling of servant paws rushing to begin their duties, unseen but always there. Nearing the common area, she could begin to make out the sounds of voices echoing off of the stone halls. This served as an audible reminder that although she no longer was equal to her former peers, the others still went about their duties with skill and ease. Solemn but warmed nonetheless, Scarlet was glad to be reminded that she wasn't alone in the cold marble halls of the castle, even though she couldn't directly be with the others.
As she rounded a corner and was startled to find a cat a few tail-lengths in front of her. After a moment she recognized the dusty brown mottled coat and muscular build of the emperor himself, Bramblestrike. Scarletdawn paused. She could sense the distress that the tom was giving off, and she stood for a moment unsure of whether she should make herself known to him or not. Weighing her options and mind made up, she cleared her throat softly and moved forward to stand next to Bramblestrike, but still a respectable distance away from him.
Good morning sire, she began in a kind and warming tone. Scarlet dipped her head and lowered her shoulders, bowing respectfully as she addressed the emperor. I didn't think that I would be running into you in a hallway of all places. I hope you slept well, commenting in a peaceable manner. Keeping her silvery eyes lowered respectfully, she could't tell if her introduction was welcomed or not. She wouldn't be the one to question or complain of it, but it was something that bothered her about not being able to meet the eyes of the royal family. It was possible that the equerry could look upon their faces, but until she got used to her position, Scarlet would feel unsure about her actions.

𝔓𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱
form. xXx rank. Emissary loc. common area tags. Vextrutt/Chervilheart mood. stiff, bored

An unfamiliar scent barraged his senses, filling his nose with a musky and wild smell.
Pinefrost blinked in alarm before turning his bright amber eyes in the direction from where the scent wafted from. Quietly rising to his paws, the emissary cautiously stepped around the column from where he had been lounging. Eyes made contact with a dark shape, almost as if a shadow had been given form by the god Astaroth himself. With another step he could see the shape of ears and a tail hidden within the mass. Another brought him the fur of the unknown beast. One more and he could sense an expression of wonder as the shadow neared the heiress, Chervilheart. Two more and he could see the outline of muscles beneath the darkness of fur- this was not a beast to mess with. Not even another step allowed him to catch a glimpse of the face of the beast as golden eyes scanned the room like winter suns, bright but without warmth.
A tingling feeling in the back of his neck caused the fur along Pinefrost's spine to raise. Realizing this, he forced it to lay flat as he didn't want to show alarm. As an emissary, it was a part of his job to know of different erros and solitares and if they were willing to give information. This one however had managed to slip his ever searching grasp. As Pine slowly moved forward in pursuit of the beast, a realization came to the forefront of his mind. This was the scent that he had tried following a while ago and ultimately gave up on, due to weather complications. Finally his search was over, but it had been brought to him instead. The black and white emissary stayed few tail lengths away as the huge shadowy cat began to circle the heiress. The deep and smooth tones of his voice filled the now silent room. The sound had caused much of the quiet murmuring to cease, as if the members of the court had been entranced by the melody.
I do believe that we should be the ones asking as to what your name might be, Pine commented, his voice light and strong. Slim paws brought him forward but stopped a respectable distance away from where the outsider was tracing a circle around the heiress, as if the two powerful auras created a barrier that he could not step through. As far as he could tell, the cat wasn't a threat- yet. That could all change in an instant if he were provoked. Wise and calm amber eyes gleamed with a faint hint of curiosity as he tried to get a sense of why the other was here. Once they flicked to Chervilheart, watching to see how she would respond. At a time that felt like eons ago, she would have greeted him with the warmth and kindness of an old friend, but now? He was worried as to what was to come.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➴ post two ➴

Postby wildsight » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:08 pm

( ➴ ) ───── οΌ£οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ²οΌΆοΌ©οΌ¬οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ΄ !!
    XXXXXXXXXXX──── [ twenty-four ➴ female ➴ moon court ➴ heir ➴ accountant ➴ common area ➴ vexttrut, pinefrost ]

────── ➴ Oh, here we go...

──────Chervilheart continued to watch the felines of the camp, her blue gaze narrowed to slits as she did so. One would probably find such a thing...boring to say the least. However, one could learn a lot from doing so. So, many questions could be answered if one took the time to just sit and observe things. Being an accountant had taught her this lesson more than once, that sometimes you just needed to study a bit, before actually understanding something. One might say they understand certain things others do, but really if one dug deeper, they would find out how much they didn't know. Then, again Chervilheart had always had a knack for doing such a thing. Perhaps, it was from moons of others taking advantage of her heart and feelings, her kind nature they used against her. She found out the hard way the dark and evil things that lurked in others souls, that one would never know unless they experienced it themselves. It hurt to think about it, it made her blood boil. It was something she despised and would always despise. Something, she'd never do to anyone in her right mind. Something that she hated herself for, that she wished she could have prevented.

While, her attention was currently on another feline it wasn't hard to sense...a presence. Like a god himself had descended upon them. A spirit that was powerful, yet a unknown force. Her blue gaze shot to the entrance of the camp, and there it stood. A large beast that seemed to radiant a sense of foreboding. A strange thing that she couldn't explain yet was intriguing in a way. Her ears flicked as the majestic beast approached, his amber eyes gleaming like a two suns or two single stars in a night sky. Her blue gaze focused on the creature, as it stalked into the camp seemingly unnoticed. However, she was sure that the others had sensed a change in the air, as if some kind of tension had arisen. And some tension would definitely arise.

Chervilheart merely watched the tom out of the corner of her vision, as if she was uninterested in the strange creature that was approaching her. Honestly, she had dealt with this kind of behavior too many times in the past. It disgusted her in a way, that some tom would try something so foolish. She continued to act uninterested, merely beginning to groom her pelt, though still watching the beast approach. Finally, she turned to gaze at the tom upon reaching her. Her thin tail swept the marble floor of the camp, her blue gaze narrowed as she listened to his words. Oh, great. A flirt. Her favorite type of feline. She merely turned away from the tom, swiping her tongue over her muzzle. She didn't have the energy to deal with a tom of sorts. While, the rest of the cats seemed to be in some sort of trance, Chervilheart's eyes remained narrowed, not even the slightest bit impressed by this tom.

At a sudden voice, she turned her gaze toward Pinefrost, who was currently standing a short distance away. It seemed as if he didn't want to move any closer, as if he'd been separated by some mysterious force. She used to greet the tom with warmth every morning, though now pushed him away with her cold exterior as she had with many others. Her ears flicked, and she finally turned toward the tom, raising a paw slightly. "You have the pleasure of speaking with a very unimpressed feline.", she said in a disgusted tone. "Honestly. Is that the best you have? I've seen mere apprentices flirt better than you.", she said raising her elegant head slightly. Her tail flicked once. She didn't understand why toms thought they were so 'charming'. She rolled her eyes, rising to her paws and beginning to move away from the tom. "Don't even bother your wasting your energy and wasting my time.", she said to the tom, though didn't leave the room. This tom was a loner, an outsider. She wasn't about to leave others in potential danger. Her gaze flickered to Pinefrost once more, before turning her gaze back to the loner, awaiting to see his next move.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bramblestrike - 2

Postby morrissey » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:36 pm

β™” 𝐁 𝐑 𝐀 𝐌 𝐁 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄
      rank: emperor | location: the camp | feeling: distressed, helpless | tagged: scarletdawn, open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxx the brute continued to survey the commons area from his spot further down the hallway, watching through narrow eyes and counting all the cats he recognized from his service as a guardsman before he became emperor. it was weird for him, watching the cats he once worked alongside with going about the duties that used to be assigned to him. he swept his striped tail over his paws, his body language screaming longing, as his ears were perked and shoulders were pointed towards the commons area. it was a matter of discomfort bordering distress, and the tom felt his chest close and hackles rise as he remained seated. he stood, and turned to leave when he felt a presence next to him. the natural reaction to the sudden appearance of a cat would be for the unsuspecting subject to jump, or express shock in any way, but the moons of imperial training had hardened bramblestrike and he learned to expect the unexpected. so he let the cat join him, and was undeniably relieved when he breathed in the familiar scent of scarletdawn.
      xxxxxxx bramblestrike wasn't in disfavor of the ginger she-cat; he simply didn't know her well. she worked closely with jasminerose, and as far as the emperor knew they never had problems, so he trusted her mighty fine, he just never had(or made) the opportunity to be friends with her. when he registered her presence he wasn't angry per say- just a little uncomfortable. he allowed himself to pull his gaze from the cats in the commons and look squarely at the equerry. "good morning to you, scarletdawn," he said curtly, his voice revealing no particular emotion. "i slept fine, thank you."
      xxxxxxx even though he finished what he needed to say, he kept his eyes trained on scarletdawn, noticing how she wasn't looking at him. once again he felt his previous anxiety boil up and felt his throat getting tighter. could his own mate's equerry not look at him anymore? he audibly growled at the thought. he couldn't stand the constant eyes at his feet from every cat except for jasminerose and his kits. "good heavens, look at me," he snarled, voice dripping with venom and his own self-loathing. it took him a moment to realize the deep register of his voice, how he had spoken from his chest rather thank his throat. bramblestrike blinked, the aggressive nature of what he just said becoming blatantly obvious. he wished he could take a step or two back, show submission and remorse for the way he spoke to his mate's closest friend, but the guardsman and pride in him kept his paws rooted to the cold marble underneath.
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya β€’ she/her or they/them
semi-active β€’ writer & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:34 am

form. xXx rank. Imperatrix's Equerry loc. hall tags. Bramblestrike/open mood. awkward, reassuring, alarmed

A flinch jolted its way through her body and caused the fur lining Scarletdawn's neck to stand on end
momentarily. This was what she was wanting to avoid. Giving her head a rough shake, the equerry exhaled sharply before looking up to meet Bramblestrike's amber eyes. My apologies, she commented. It was probably spoken a little faster than necessary, but she didn't notice at the time. She could see the turmoil flashing in the eyes of the emperor. One that was all too regularly reflected in her own when she saw her own reflection. Gradually the corners of her mouth curled into a faint smile. One that flashed more in the warmth of her silver eyes than on her muzzle. The tension in her shoulders relaxed as her thick tail swished slowly on the marble floor.
I guess neither of us are used to this are we? Scarletdawn commented after a moment, a faintly playful tone harmonizing with the lightness of her voice. It was times like this where her natural ability to ease tension came into play. Carried down from her mother, she unintentionally used this to her advantage when speaking with troubled peers and members of the court. This strength allowed her to assimilate quickly into her new position as many lower ranking cats found her gentle and caring instead of distant like many of the other opulentos.
Although Scarletdawn had grown up with Bramblestrike's kits, she never got the chance to really talk to their father. If she went near anyone it would have been Jasminerose when she was still a queen as the mothers bonded over their kits. Also when she was older Scarlet would get paired with Bramblestrike occasionally while training, but even then the two guardsmen never really connected. But that didn't mean that she couldn't try now.
Well, if you need anything, don't be a stranger. I am here for you along with Jasminerose. Her offer was innocent, and whether the emperor would take offense to it, Scarlet had no idea. It didn't matter now though. It was her job to support the royal family and that is what she would do.
Being close enough to the common area to hear the faint sounds of voices from the room. But something was off. Something was missing. And it was the sound of voices echoing off of the marble halls. The ginger cat stiffened slightly and held her tail up to prevent the other cat from responding. Her ears twitched and swiveled as she strained to hear anything from the hall ahead. Silver met amber as Scarlet turned to look at Bramblestrike, urgency flashing in her eyes. Why has it gone silent? she asked, her voice nearly a whisper. Without waiting for the emperor she turned and quietly bounded down the hall, taking care to make sure her claws didn't click against the marble floor. Upon reaching the entrance to the common area, Scarletdawn paused. Looking down, her eyes met a massive black cat who definitely wasn't a member of the court. Opulentos and Silver-bloods alike were seemingly frozen by the exchange happening across the room. Scarlet's tail lashed as she stood silently watching, not yet wanting to make her presence known.

𝔓𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱
form. xXx rank. Emissary loc. common area tags. Vextrutt/Chervilheart mood. stiff, bored

I'm not sure how to respond yet so I'm just reposting this one

An unfamiliar scent barraged his senses, filling his nose with a musky and wild smell.
Pinefrost blinked in alarm before turning his bright amber eyes in the direction from where the scent wafted from. Quietly rising to his paws, the emissary cautiously stepped around the column from where he had been lounging. Eyes made contact with a dark shape, almost as if a shadow had been given form by the god Astaroth himself. With another step he could see the shape of ears and a tail hidden within the mass. Another brought him the fur of the unknown beast. One more and he could sense an expression of wonder as the shadow neared the heiress, Chervilheart. Two more and he could see the outline of muscles beneath the darkness of fur- this was not a beast to mess with. Not even another step allowed him to catch a glimpse of the face of the beast as golden eyes scanned the room like winter suns, bright but without warmth.
A tingling feeling in the back of his neck caused the fur along Pinefrost's spine to raise. Realizing this, he forced it to lay flat as he didn't want to show alarm. As an emissary, it was a part of his job to know of different erros and solitares and if they were willing to give information. This one however had managed to slip his ever searching grasp. As Pine slowly moved forward in pursuit of the beast, a realization came to the forefront of his mind. This was the scent that he had tried following a while ago and ultimately gave up on, due to weather complications. Finally his search was over, but it had been brought to him instead. The black and white emissary stayed few tail lengths away as the huge shadowy cat began to circle the heiress. The deep and smooth tones of his voice filled the now silent room. The sound had caused much of the quiet murmuring to cease, as if the members of the court had been entranced by the melody.
I do believe that we should be the ones asking as to what your name might be, Pine commented, his voice light and strong. Slim paws brought him forward but stopped a respectable distance away from where the outsider was tracing a circle around the heiress, as if the two powerful auras created a barrier that he could not step through. As far as he could tell, the cat wasn't a threat- yet. That could all change in an instant if he were provoked. Wise and calm amber eyes gleamed with a faint hint of curiosity as he tried to get a sense of why the other was here. Once they flicked to Chervilheart, watching to see how she would respond. At a time that felt like eons ago, she would have greeted him with the warmth and kindness of an old friend, but now? He was worried as to what was to come.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕍𝕖𝕩π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯π•₯ (02)

Postby SPWOOF » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:24 am

────
    ────
    ────
    [ Form. Here ]x[ Voiceclaim. Here ]x[ Rank. Loner ]x[ Location. Clan Grounds ]x[ Tags. Chervilheart, Pinefrost ]x[ Mentions. Tags ]

x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDespite his features facing the female before him, he could sense the tom's presence. He could detect him audibly, even though his pawsteps were soft against the solid surface of the floor. He could overhear his breathing, even, and it gave him an insight into the tautness within the male's being. Vex had always been so sharp, so observant, so conscious of what others felt and what their intentions were, and yet, despite his discernment, he was not sensitive in the slightest bit like most would be if they were such an incisive cat as he was. The brute would have turned to face the tom himself, but the female before him spoke before he could do so. Her speech caused a quiet chuckle to leave him, rumbling up his throat and out of his muzzle softly. "I suppose it will be Darling for now." He was not deterred or discouraged by her. His walls were not readily torn down, his ego not effortlessly ripped, let alone slaughtered. A sinister grin lifts his lips prior to his mouth opening. "I'm astonished that you think that wasn't a warm-up," he elevates his head, "and I'm thoroughly shocked that you think that was the best I could do." And yet, he did not prod further. He was not a chaser, he was not going to run after her like a kitten blinded with love, for he carried no attraction toward her. He didn't contain affinity for any individual, even a tom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe male shifts to view the tom who had already spoken up, but yet his paws kept him planted to the floor as if there was a barrier separating them. Pleased by his movements - or lack of, actually -, he retained his own in reverence. He didn't particularly take graciously to another feline getting all up in his personal bubble, inhaling and exhaling the same air he was, unless he himself initiated it in the beginning. "My own name? Why, let's play a game. He smirks broadly. Being here was growing increasingly stimulating the longer he lingered within the grounds. "I love games. Don't you?" For the first time, he drops his haunches down to the ground in a seated position gradually, but he did not curl his tail around his large paws as most cats would. Alternatively, he fancied it whipping behind him slowly, twitching in his obvious enjoyment. He relished in the irritation or disturbance of others. He could be deemed callous and insensitive, and that was precisely what he was. He had learned that survival involved not permitting another to penetrate those tall, thick walls of his. He kept others separate from his own sentiments. They were concealed, locked away, and kept to himself if they even managed to escape even the slightest bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"How about you guess? I'll give you three hints." He kept that same smirk on his features as he spoke, "A few synonyms could be agitation, irritation, annoyance. Appease, comfort, and delight could be considered antonyms. A nickname for my true name, it's three letters long and only one syllable." No, he never gave straight answers. Every time, he would make one answer their own questions through observance or speech, and he would challenge their minds.
    ───── [ word count. 548 ] ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SPWOOF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:38 am

form. xXx rank. Imperatrix's Equerry loc. hall tags. Bramblestrike/open mood. awkward, reassuring, alarmed

A flinch jolted its way through her body and caused the fur lining Scarletdawn's neck to stand on end
momentarily. This was what she was wanting to avoid. Giving her head a rough shake, the equerry exhaled sharply before looking up to meet Bramblestrike's amber eyes. My apologies, she commented. It was probably spoken a little faster than necessary, but she didn't notice at the time. She could see the turmoil flashing in the eyes of the emperor. One that was all too regularly reflected in her own when she saw her own reflection. Gradually the corners of her mouth curled into a faint smile. One that flashed more in the warmth of her silver eyes than on her muzzle. The tension in her shoulders relaxed as her thick tail swished slowly on the marble floor.
I guess neither of us are used to this are we? Scarletdawn commented after a moment, a faintly playful tone harmonizing with the lightness of her voice. It was times like this where her natural ability to ease tension came into play. Carried down from her mother, she unintentionally used this to her advantage when speaking with troubled peers and members of the court. This strength allowed her to assimilate quickly into her new position as many lower ranking cats found her gentle and caring instead of distant like many of the other opulentos.
Although Scarletdawn had grown up with Bramblestrike's kits, she never got the chance to really talk to their father. If she went near anyone it would have been Jasminerose when she was still a queen as the mothers bonded over their kits. Also when she was older Scarlet would get paired with Bramblestrike occasionally while training, but even then the two guardsmen never really connected. But that didn't mean that she couldn't try now.
Well, if you need anything, don't be a stranger. I am here for you along with Jasminerose. Her offer was innocent, and whether the emperor would take offense to it, Scarlet had no idea. It didn't matter now though. It was her job to support the royal family and that is what she would do.
Being close enough to the common area to hear the faint sounds of voices from the room. But something was off. Something was missing. And it was the sound of voices echoing off of the marble halls. The ginger cat stiffened slightly and held her tail up to prevent the other cat from responding. Her ears twitched and swiveled as she strained to hear anything from the hall ahead. Silver met amber as Scarlet turned to look at Bramblestrike, urgency flashing in her eyes. Why has it gone silent? she asked, her voice nearly a whisper. Without waiting for the emperor she turned and quietly bounded down the hall, taking care to make sure her claws didn't click against the marble floor. Upon reaching the entrance to the common area, Scarletdawn paused. Looking down, her eyes met a massive black cat who definitely wasn't a member of the court. Opulentos and Silver-bloods alike were seemingly frozen by the exchange happening across the room. Scarlet's tail lashed as she stood silently watching, not yet wanting to make her presence known.
Eyes narrowed as the massive cat turned his attention to her brother. Although her muscles tightened as if they wanted to step in, she knew that this was his matter to be dealt with. Not hers. It was better to keep her presence hidden among the members of the court so that she could inform Jasminerose of this encounter at a later time.

𝔓𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱
form. xXx rank. Emissary loc. common area tags. Vextrutt/Chervilheart mood. cautious, intrigued

So that's what this was to him. A game.
Pinefrost's gaze flicked to Chervilheart, amber meeting blue as he caught her eye for a moment. The tom desperately wanted to know what the heiress was thinking as the outsider addressed him in response. Taking a few light steps forward, he moved toward Chervil without fully entering the space around the black cat. From his experience with other cats, he knew that many who lived on their own would grow aggressive the instant you took a step too close. The look in his gaze was thoughtful as he pondered the question he was given as an answer. It didn't take Pine too terribly long, as he had spent much of his time expanding his knowledge whether it was the surrounding area, cats of the court, or in this case- his own vocabulary.
Well I must say that I truly am Vexed by your riddle. Pine couldn't help but let allow a faint smile to appear on his face. The tom loved encountering situations like this where he didn't have to enter with hackles raised and fangs bared. Although it was likely that it could come to that. It was obvious to him that he was simply being toyed with for the entertainment of Vex, but as long as he wasn't attacking Chervil or anyone else in the room, he was fine with that. As he spoke, his paws carried him forward until he was bridging the gap between the tom and the heiress. Due to his respect for Chervilheart and her abilities to defend herself, he didn't block her from the encounter. Not fully facing the Vex, he didn't allow him to have the liberty of stealing his full attention.
From the corner of his eye Pine could still see Chervilheart, standing regally unimpressed. It amused him to see how little she outwardly cared about the situation. Not knowing how much longer this would go on for, Pinefrost spoke up once more. Although I am likely to receive anything but the truth, what brings you here? Other than to fulfill your own needs for enjoyment. The melody of his own voice carried a light interest as if he were welcoming further interaction with the tom. As he spoke, his tail swayed back and forth as if showing his lack of agitation. It takes two to play a game, and so it seemed that Pinefrost would stand in until Vex found a better opponent.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bramblestrike - 3

Postby morrissey » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:55 am

β™” 𝐁 𝐑 𝐀 𝐌 𝐁 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄
      rank: emperor | location: the commons | feeling: alarmed, amused | tagged: scarletdawn, cats in the commons
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxx bramblestrike looked away from the she-cat, and as though a white canvas had dropped over them, his eyes returned to a state of blank emotion. he noticed the rough urgency in scarletdawn's voice, though he decided not to comment on it. he didn't blame her for the bit of shock he had imposed on her- he wouldn't deny he was a frightening brute when he was angry.
      xxxxxxx "i guess we aren't," he said, and felt ready to bash his own skull in when he realized the vulnerability that he let himself expose with scarletdawn. the emperor straightened himself up. "nonetheless, we both have a job to do, and the whole court is dependent on us to do it." he felt satisfied with the way he straightened things over, and was about to leave when scarletdawn offered her... her help if he ever so needed it. the brute felt like he was being pushed into a box, cornered by the kindness this she-cat had to offer him. "i won't be needing your assistance, thank you," he snapped, and though a voice in his head begged him to redact what he said bramblestrike held his head just a tiny bit higher. he wondered how scarletdawn was able to show this much softness in her voice. he recalled summerlight and laketalon, and realized just how young scarletdawn must be. granted, he wasn't much older himself, but the she-cat was kits alongside his own litter. she was receiving the same amount of pressure that he was, and she was the same age as his own kits. pity ran through the emperor's body and he was about to open his jaw to reply when the equerry raised her tail at him, and then darted off to the commons.
      xxxxxxx bramblestrike could immediately sense the tension and alarm emitting from scarletdawn's figure as she raced away. he pricked his ears and heard the same thing she did; which was absolutely nothing. a chill air was coming from the commons, along with fear-scent. before thinking, bramblestrike hared after the equerry, not caring that he shouldn't allow himself to be in the commons. sure, the current guardsman could probably take care of the situation mighty fine, but they had the same training as he, so why couldn't he be involved?
      xxxxxxx as he arrived in the common area, he felt the same gust of cold air. in front of him stood a massive tom, black as the night and immediately bramblestrike was slapped with recognition. vex. bramblestrike went to stand next to scarletdawn, forcing his hackles flat. the brute was circling around his daughter, and every muscle in brambelstrike's body screamed at him to run to his kit's rescue, but he remained in the same spot. chevrilheart was grown, and it didn't seem like vex was posing any immediate threat. bramblestrike paced around to the other side of the loner, but remained silent and kept his distance, watching with a blank expression as pinefrost stepped forth to oppose the intruder.
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya β€’ she/her or they/them
semi-active β€’ writer & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets