E X I L E D | WARRIORS | OPEN & ACCEPTING

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby XDinosaur » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:07 am

------ᑕᒪᗩᑌᗪEᕼEᗩᖇT
⁽ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ᵈᵉᵖᵘᵗʸ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗᶠᵘˡ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴸᵃᵏᵉᶜˡᵃⁿ ⁻ ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ; camp ⁻ ᵗᵃᵍˢ; vipermoon

Complete disorder and confusion fell upon the eyes of everyone awake enough to witness Vipermoon and her hoard. Even the experienced warrior, Lemmingleap, sounded uneasy while scorning her past apprentice. It was almost as if Vipermoon challenged to battle her own clan. But why? While watching for Whitelily’s expression he could see her tense up in fear. This made Claudeheart even more protective, standing tall to size the threat. As if Whitelily’s question was answered, Marrowstar was presented to them in the jaws of an unknown rogue. The second her lifeless body fell limp to the floor of the clearing, Claudeheart was infuriated. His ears laid against his cranium, his massive teeth were now bared at his so-called-clanmate. His tail flicked wildly with aggravation because there was nothing, absolutely nothing he could do now. His leader, his teacher was gone. Her blood was on Vipermoon’s paws. If he were to try to get revenge now, every one of those rogues would defend her. Besides, she could easily outrun him.

Calling for a clan meeting was a massive act of betrayal, ironically craving leadership after committing the worst act of treason. Vipermoon was undoubtedly brave, but she was ignorant to the truth; her greatest weakness against a notably knowledgeable cat like Claudeheart. He took a few steps towards the high rock, if that. The last thing he wanted was for this reckless feline to feel any power over him. Despite being at the rear of the crowd, he was close enough to hear her voice bellow across the camp as he listened, death in his glare. Claudeheart couldn’t believe what he was hearing, it made him enraged. Vipermoon would kill her own leader, her own mother out of spite. He had to do something, say something for the sake of his leader. “Marrowstar’s decision was not in vain, I can assure you,” Claudeheart’s voice was calm and deep as he projected his voice for all to hear. “But for arguments sake, let’s say you are right. You’ve killed your mother, taken control of Lakeclan, and for what? A title? Is this how you want to be seen, Vipermoon?” His green eyes were almost pleading. He didn’t want to fight. At least not now. He didn’t even know who all supported him. “Stand down, now, before its too late.”
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moonpaw 002

Postby qerrat » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:48 am

FemaleApprentice Mentor: ClaudeheartLocation: Apprentice Den Tags: Everyone

Letting out a mew of distress, the small she-cat bolted towards the entrance of the cave, and, once again, poked her head out. What!? A clan meeting? Outrage surged through her, shortly followed by panic. Vipermoon isn't leader! Marrowstar is! And she isn't deputy, either. She could see cats gathering underneath Vipermoon, some defiant, some scared, and many... pleased. Moonpaw was thoroughly scared now, for she had just watched Claudeheart walk forward and challenge Vipermoon.
"No, Claudeheart, no..." she whispered, watching her mentor, transfixed. She hesitated, and slowly walked out of the cave. No one seemed to be paying her any attention. Moonpaw stalked cautiously to the back of the cave, and attempted to scramble up it. Rocks were crumbling underneath her dirty paws, causing her to slide back down. Moonpaw tried thrice more before she managed, just barely, to climb to the top. Crouching low, her furry underbelly scraping the stones beneath her, Moonpaw edged forward. She had the perfect view, though Moonpaw almost wished she didn't.
Vipermoon was sitting on the High Rock, her expression the picture of hungry satisfaction. Claudeheart was standing directly at the base of High Rock, protesting. Whitelily and Lemmingleap were standing side by side near the back, watching. Three huge tom-cats were standing side by side. One looked extremely smug about all this, and Moonpaw wanted to bite him. The middle one was whispering something to the other cat to his right. Swanblossom and Puddlepaw were standing near the Medicine Den. The most horrifying sight of all, however, was Marrowstar's mangled, bleeding body. Her normally creamy-white fur was blood-stained and splattered with mud. The once beautiful moonlight was shining down on Vipermoon's sinister-looking face. It looked cold and merciless.
Moonpaw remembered the vow she had made to Marrowstar when she was only a kit, about working hard and giving up her bragging. It seemed so distant now; almost so distant that it seemed ridiculous a cat that young making such a promise. I swear, Marrowstar, I will keep my vow. I will.

Last edited by qerrat on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

athanasia - one :: kaldoline - one

Postby Euthymios » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:43 am

( . )x𝕬𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖆
      ────────────────────────────── ( no god above, and hell alone below )
      [ female ] • [ location: camp ] • [ current emotions. scorn; haughty ] • [ tags. all present ] • [ rogue ]
      xxxxxThe scene that greeted the white brute of a fae was one that made her laugh internally. She had been left in the back, watching some of the other rogues carry that cat - Marrowstar - back to the camp. While the white fae was carefully expressionless and cold, inwardly she found this whole trip, well, humorous. By the heavens, did that white she-cat think that her words and a maternal bond would prevent Vipermoon from giving the order? No, of course not. Athanasia knew from her own experience that power was a terrible force. Partially, Marrowstar's death was a duty to be done toward the rogues, but the white fae knew she had enjoyed it. There was always a darkness within her, the other rogues knew that from the way she introduced herself - and today Vipermoon had seen it herself.
      xxxxxThe ginger she-cat had been the first to pick it up, right from when Vipermoon had started to meet with her. Athanasia was easily the youngest out of all the rogues, but she made up for it with her power-hungry ambition. The white she-cat had never been one to tolerate remarks about her age, instead choosing to to assert her own pride among those who would stand up to her. Discipline ran through her blood-it was why she was recruited almost immediately.
      xxxxxShe stopped with the others within the boundaries of the Lake Clan camp, tail high in her dominance, sneering faintly at the oh so great Lake Clan cats - note the sarcasm of course. The Lake clan cats were already on edge, and she could see a few of them squaring up to her. As if! Athanasia stared them down; she was simply too imperious and steadfast in her movements. She plowed through any opposition as per her desires; if they wanted to upend Vipermoon’s plans, she would grab them by the neck and tussle until their eyes were etched in the stars above. The night breeze ruffled Athanasia’s short white fur as she scanned the camp for threats with her heterochromatic eyes. Her eyes first rested upon a black and white she-cat and a ginger tabby tom - he was the one that Vipermoon had sneered at.

xxxxxIt must come as no surprise then that Athanasia made it a point to ignore Bear, Talon and Barley whispering behind her.

( . )xKODALINE
      ────────────────────────────── ( cruelty doesn't look good on you. )
      [ female ] • [ location: camp ] • [ current emotions. uneasy; scared ] • [ tags. all present ] • [ mentions. none ] • [ rogue ]
      xxxxxBreathe in. Breathe out.
      xxxxxForget the blood on your paws.
      xxxxxIt was all the poor tricolor calico fae could think about; the murder had forever imprinted itself unto the tiny cats mind as she meekly followed in the steps of the ruthless fae that called herself Vipermoon. She was a rogue, but be that as it may, Kaldoline's jade green eyes still danced with the emotions of fear and unease. This was not what she had signed up for - or maybe she had been completely misunderstood.
      xxxxxKaldoline was not a usual rogue - she traveled according to her own whims and desires, and never quite stayed in one place. Furthermore, she was a loner in attitude and she had been mocked for showing unusual kindness toward the Clan cats. But was anybody going to blame a nine-moon old rogue like her?
      xxxxxShe had very little experience with bloodshed, which was a trait that she had never felt needed to change. She had her own set territory, and of course, worse come to worse, she had claws to deal a few scratches, but otherwise, there was no need for violence on her end. Until now.
      xxxxxWhen she'd been summoned that night, she'd been clueless, so she'd simply walked along Talon's left side, keeping her jade-green orbs open for anything. She’d been relatively honored to stand beside Vipermoon - look proud - but..she had not been ready for the utter slaughter that the ginger brute had ordered. She'd been jostled around wildly, and when she'd opened her eyes, she'd been greeted by a ravaged corpse that was formerly the regal white cat called Marrowstar.
      xxxxxObviously, now Kaldoline would be expected to follow through with her agreement, but the tricolor calico was beginning to doubt herself and her commitment. Watching the camp entrance growing ever closer, she simply shrunk unto herself, looking briefly toward Talon for any sort of reassurance.
Last edited by Euthymios on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━ ( post one. )

Postby wildsight » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:57 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
( // GORSEPAW )
A gray tabby tom with a white underside, paws, and green eyes
age. eleven moons ✦ gender. male rank. apprentice romantic interest. none
mentor. lemmingleap mood. shocked, slightly anxious tags. all
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Just like most if not all of his clanmates, Gorsepaw was tucked away in his nest fast asleep. Moonlight flowed into the den, and the night held a peaceful silence. Not a sound disturbed the silence, except for the sound of one of his denmate's stirring or the soft cry of a bird. His tail tapped the side of his nest, as the tom stirred a bit, but didn't awaken from his slumber. Unknown to the tom and other apprentices for the time being, Claudeheart was awake currently looking for Marrowstar who just happened to be Gorsepaw's mother. The young tom often dreamed of one day being in the same place as Claudeheart one day. Of course, that might not happen. And if it didn't he would serve his clan to his best ability as a simple warrior. The tom had always looked up to his mother, and her adoptive daughter Vipermoon. He highly respected Vipermoon, not just because his mother did, but that she was a respectable warrior in general. Gorsepaw had been a bit surprised that Vipermoon had not, been named deputy though he believed his mother had a reason for picking Claudeheart over Vipermoon. Perhaps, he'd ask her about it at some point. The tom's slumber was slightly interrupted by the sound of a voice outside. Who could that be? Why was someone up this late anyway? The tom's eyes fluttered open for a few moments, before he began to drift back off. Suddenly, another voice broke the silence of the night this time one of the apprentices. At the mention of rogues the tom's eyes shot open. He rose to his paws, and padded out of the den. The sight that met his eyes was horrifying. Vipermoon stood a distance away, and a group of rogues stood behind her. That wasn't the most horrifying thing about it though. It was his mother. Marrowstar laid motionless in front of Vipermoon, lifeless. He stared his green gaze shocked. As he stood there staring at his mother's dead form, he barely heard Vipermoon's words. Finally, the tom ripped his gaze away as the molly called a clan meeting. A clan meeting? She wasn't the deputy of the clan! At her words, the tom's heart dropped. He couldn't believe this. How could Marrowstar's own daughter betray her? His own sister? Despite, not being related by blood the tom always looked up to her as a older littermate. He could tell that Claudeheart was furious with Vipermoon and many others, but it was clear they were all quite worried and cautious as well. The tom didn't feel any anger though. He didn't know what to feel. He was just utterly shocked. He wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't leave his mouth. He couldn't even speak. He felt awful, and just wanted to turn to his mother. But he couldn't do that. He would never be able to look to his mother for guidance ever again. Instead the tom turned to who his mother had left in charge. The real deputy of the clan. Claudeheart. Surely, he would know what to do. He had to didn't he?
xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
( // CLOUDHAZE )
A slightly plump, lynx point tom with deep blue eyes
age. thirteen moons ✦ gender. male rank. warrior romantic interest. none
mentoring. none mood. flowing with anxiety tags. all

As usual, the lynx point tom was among the first to be asleep. The tom was constantly twitching, his ears flicking at the occasional sound from outside the camp. Cloudhaze had never liked staying up late, it just seemed frightening to him. His tail twitched, as the tom snuggled deeper into the nest. It hadn't been long ago, since Cloudhaze was made a warrior and thus was now in the warriors den. He kinda missed the apprentice den, since he had grew up with his fellow denmates and it just felt strange to be sleeping with the warriors of the clan, even though he had known these warriors all his life. The tom's whiskers twitched, the quietness of the camp was soothing. Cloudhaze always enjoyed the peaceful times, other times were quite stressful for him and honestly just made him anxious. The tom stirred at the sound of Claudeheart's voice and awoke with a start. He glanced around wildly, before settling down though he was still twitching. It was just Claudeheart nothing to worry about. His gaze turned toward Whitelily as she was lead out of the den alongside her mate. Perhaps, he needed to have a word with his mate. Whatever, it was he wasn't going out there. More voices were heard outside the den though, which made the tom shudder. Those voices were unfamiliar. Of course, he didn't have the courage to go outside the den. Instead, he sat with his paws over his eyes quietly listening to the conversation outside. He heard the mention of Vipermoon and a few moments later the molly's voice was heard. A few long moments went by, before the tom heard the call for a clan meeting. However, it wasn't the voice of Marrowstar or Claudeheart. It was Vipermoon. Curiosity over took the tom as he rose to his paws, and skittered toward the den entrance. He didn't leave the safety of the warriors den. His wide blue eyes darted around the camp, before landing on Vipermoon. He nearly let out a screech when he saw the rogues behind her. Where was Marrowstar? And what was the meaning of this? His gaze darted around the camp once more, and he inhaled sharply at the sight of Marrowstar. Her mauled, lifeless form laid near the camp entrance. He whipped his head back to where his fellow clanmates stood, and at Vipermoon's words he shrunk back into the shadows. Did this mean Vipermoon was taking over? Why? The tom shuddered as he watched the others closely. Wait. They still had their deputy Claudeheart. He would surely know what to do. He was deputy after all.
xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
( // FROSTPETAL )
A fluffy white pale lynx point with a brown tail and blue eyes
age. twenty-eight moons ✦ gender. female rank. medicine cat romantic interest. none
mentoring. puddlepaw mood. surprised, curious tags. puddlepaw

Frostpetal was fast asleep in the medicine cat den, as moonlight flowed into the den giving the herbs a slight glow and a silver tint. Her own white pelt seemed to glow slightly in the moonlight, almost seeming too perfect on this peaceful night. However, in the distance the molly could hear quiet voices. She believed it to just be her imagination or some of her fellow clanmates discussing something. Perhaps, even Marrowstar was speaking with the deputy, though she found it slightly strange that she wasn't speaking to him in her den. Her slumber was interrupted by the prodding of her apprentice Puddlepaw. Her blue eyes fluttered open, and she turned toward the young molly. A strange scent was in the air as she came to her senses. As she continued to gain her senses, she noticed that Puddlepaw looked different. No, Puddlepaw looked...frightened. More than that. What could have possibly upset the young molly? "Puddlepaw? Is something wrong?" She rose to her paws, stepping out of her nest. Whatever, was going on was currently happening outside. Just then a sudden voice rang out over the camp. A clan meeting at this hour? Her gaze shifted to the den entrance and then back to Puddlepaw. She motioned with her tail for her to follow and padded out of the medicine cat den. Stepping outside the den, she quickly spotted Vipermoon on Marrowstar's usual perch. That was odd. She narrowed her gaze, before noticing the group of rogues nearby. This wasn't good. "Rogues...", the molly's voice trailed off, before turning back to Puddlepaw. She hadn't seen Marrowstar for now she was focused on Puddlepaw. "Puddlepaw dear what's wrong?" she asked the young apprentice, her blue gaze curious and casting a quick few glances towards the others.
xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
( // FIGARO )
A fluffy white tom with black markings and light green eyes
age. thirty-seven moons ✦ gender. male rank. rogue/warrior romantic interest. none
mentoring. none mood. smug, satisfied tags. all

The large black and white tom hadn't been among the other rogues who celebrated the next step to Vipermoon's rise to power, nor among the rogues who didn't show the same enthusiasm. He had remained silent, though a sly smile remained on his face as the cats had traveled to Lakeclan territory. He had known the molly for quite awhile, though not as long as some of the other rogues he was sure. Figaro enjoyed flirting with the molly, finding her confident though cold nature interesting. The tom never developed any feelings for the molly, he treated flirting as a game after all. However, the molly never reacted to his flirting which intriguing to him. His tail flicked from side to side as the cats had entered the camp, a smug look on his face was visible to all. Figaro stood watching the Lakeclan cats, who seemed helpless without their beloved leader. Vipermoon's rise to power was impressive at the least, he had to admit. As Vipermoon called for a clan meeting the tom stood among the other rogues, watching the others carefully. Lakeclan couldn't possibly not side with Vipermoon unless they were complete fools. The molly was ruthless and every cat should know...or would find out soon enough...that she meant everything she said. She would show no mercy to anyone if she could wear the blood of her own mother. His green gaze scanned the camp, he knew where he stood. Now it was just a simple waiting game. To see who would stay and if there was any fools who would rebel against Vipermoon. Before anyone made a decision though, the deputy of the clan spoke up. Was he denying Vipermoon? Did he not know how this would end? The tom swiped his tongue over his muzzle, unsheathing his claws and flexing them, before sheathing them again. Perhaps, some would need to be taught a lesson, though he wouldn't move a mouse-length without word from Vipermoon first.
xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
( // FREYA )
A dark gray tabby molly with pale green eyes
age. thirty-three moons ✦ gender. female rank. rogue/warrior romantic interest. none
mentoring. none mood. bored tags. all

Unlike the other rogues, Freya hadn't shown any emotion whatsoever after the death of Marrowstar. Her pale gaze had only watched as the leader took her final breaths. Vipermoon had seemed to grow even more confident after the event, as they headed toward Lakeclan territory. Freya hadn't been very fond of the molly, ever since meeting her but had joined forces nonetheless. The idea had seemed somewhat interesting at first, until after learning more about the whole plan it had become utterly boring. Rise to power? Taking over a clan? Why? Freya was truly a loner type, and was quite distrusting of others. However, it did pose a advantage of sorts and could be used as such under the right circumstances. So, she went along with it regardless. Freya stood among the rogues after entering Lakeclan's camp, the cats seemed small and scrawny. At least, that's how she viewed everyone in a sense. Vipermoon and some of the other rogues, were a rare exception. Freya watched one cat in particular the deputy of Lakeclan. So, that was the cat Vipermoon had been upset with. Along with her mother of course. As Vipermoon sprang onto High Rock and gave her announcement it was only a matter of time, before she gained what she desired. Still, something in the back of her mind told her this wouldn't be the last thing the molly would gain during her reign. The deputy of Lakeclan spoke against Vipermoon telling her to stand down. All this back and forth was boring to the molly. Couldn't everyone just pick sides and move on? This wasn't all needed anyway. Still, it wasn't like she could do anything else in the meantime.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moonpaw 003

Postby qerrat » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:21 pm

FemaleApprentice Mentor: ClaudeheartLocation: Apprentice Den Tags: Gorsepaw, Everyone

Feeling her legs trembling like willow branches, Moonpaw closed her eyes. She wished it was just a dream, that she would open her eyes and see that she was back in her bed, that this had never happened. But this was real, all real. She spotted Gorsepaw pad out of the den, most likely due to her call, and freeze. She steadied herself against the edge of the boulder she was standing on, and leaped awkwardly down next to him.
"Gorsepaw! What is happening?" Her large blue eyes watched him, her tail twitching. It was too beautiful of a night for this. It seemed unreal. Like a game she would've played with the other apprentices, but they never would've played this. She never could have imagined this. Especially Viperfrost, standing on High Rock, her eyes gleaming with relish. No, it was hard to picture even after she'd seen it. And Marrowstar. Emotions were surging through her, and Moonpaw wanted to stride up to Viperfrost, or, in fact, any of her Rogues, and bite them. A hate twisted inside her, closely following her shock, though the shock was fading. They have no right. There are so many of them, they could've just started their own pack for all it's worth. Biting the nearest rogue now sounded pretty satisfying, but Moonpaw had a feeling that it might result in a fight. An actual one. The idea seemed unrealistic, but as did everything else. Everything seemed to be clouded by disbelief, hate, fear, and, well, shock. Moonpaw hissed, though at no one in particular.

qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me