Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

Postby Sunsmoke » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:49 am

Foxstar🦊Dawnclan 🦊 Male 🦊 Leader 🦊 Crush: Open 🦊 Tag: Open

The medium long hair ginger tom flicked his tail as his back was facing the opening of his den. He hasn't been sleeping well and he hasn't really told anyone about it. He wrapped his tail around himself as he lay his head on his paws. He thought about what he was going to do with Cherrypaw today. His tail flicked around before he looked down and lets out a small sigh. He thought about some battle training but then he shook his head. His clan needs more prey first. He flicked his tail as he slowly pushed himself up on his paws. He slowly started to head towards his opening of the den. He lowered his head as he walked outside of his den. Once he was outside he looked around for his deputy and for warriors to start patrolling. He soon sighed as he thought to himself. 'I should just go out with Cherrypaw first so I can come back to the clan working.'
Last edited by Sunsmoke on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:08 am

β˜ͺRavenfeatherβ˜ͺShe catβ˜ͺCrush:openβ˜ͺ Warriorβ˜ͺ Tags: openβ˜ͺ
She sat outside, grooming herself and eyeing a vole in the prey pile hungrily.. She licked her lips as she made her way over

✝Foxpelt✝she cat✝crush:open✝warrior✝tags;Hawkfeather✝
She wakes up, purring. She followed Hawkfeather out and meows "Good morning Hawkfeather" the ginger fox like she cat shakes her fur with a small purr "Its early still" she mews

☯Autunmleaf☯tom☯crush:open☯warrior☯tags: open!☯
He looked offended.. "Ugh. Am I not allowed to say a good morning to you?" he mews as he let his mixed pelt glide along hers

β™•Lillypetalβ™•she catβ™•crush:openβ™•Queenβ™•tags;her kitsβ™•
She snuggled her sleeping newborns close to her fluffy chest..her old mate had left her the day after they tried for kits the love of her life or so she thought had broken her heart

☁Cloudsoar☁Tom☁crush:open☁Warrior☁tags;none☁
He looked up at the leader then around camp.. She did a good job

β™’Riverfrostβ™’She catβ™’crush:openβ™’Warriorβ™’tags;noneβ™’
She curled around herself, purring in her sleep

β˜€Duskfurβ˜€Tomβ˜€crush:openβ˜€Warriorβ˜€tags;noneβ˜€
The tom was eating something from the prey ditch

❀Silverheart❀She cat❀crush:open❀Warrior❀tags;none❀

She woke up, her green eyes fluttering open as she yawned loudly

➳Jaypaw➳She cat➳crush:open➳Apprentice➳tags;none➳
The apprentice curled around her brother for warmth..

➸Stormpaw➸Tom➸crush:open➸Apprentice➸tags;none➸

He purred as he saw his sister sleeping

βœ–Heavytailβœ–Tomβœ–crush:openβœ–Warriorβœ–tags;noneβœ–
He shared tongues with his sister, talking about cats(in a good way) he was trying to find out if she liked any tom

β—‡Honeystepβ—‡She catβ—‡crush:openβ—‡Warriorβ—‡tags;noneβ—‡
The pretty tabby scoffed at her brothers attempts to find who this non existant cat who she said was called "Bird brain" . He believed her

β–ΌCoalpelt β–ΌTomβ–Όcrush:openβ–ΌWarriorβ–Όtags;noneβ–Ό

The toms ears perk up, Must be his apprentice. He follows the calls and meow and peers to where he is "Yes?" he meows.

(Have like 8 cats open :) )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Lavenderpaw
she-cat | 8 moons | dawnclan | apprentice | tags; open

She hadn't had that dream, no, nightmare in a while. She had tried her best to block out the memory, to put it in the back of her mind. Lavenderpaw had been keeping herself constantly busy, training hard, working hard, so she wouldn't have time to think.No time to even mourn, she wouldn't allow herself the time. The tabby shook her head, shaking away the thoughts and brushed her paw over her eyes as an attempt to wipe away her tears. With a heavy sigh, she forced herself to sit up and turned her head in the direction of the exit. She had to get up, she had to stay busy, but at the moment she couldn't get herself to move from her nest.
Graynose
tom | 38 moons | duskclan | medicine cat | tags; open

"Yarrow..willow leaves, watermint, thyme.. definitely thyme" Graynose mumbled to himself, shuffling through his herbs. It was about time he sorted them out, he had been so busy lost in his own world lately he hadn't had time to organize. "tansy, very important, cobwebs as well we're running low. Ah, yes, catmint of course but if there's none of that then goldenrod can suffice for now." the tom continued, making a quiet list of the herbs that were needed. The tom was up much earlier than he usually was, he wanted things to change. He had to stop sleeping in, he had to be up early in case anything happened, in case someone needed him.

Hawkfeather
tom | 28 moons | dawnclan | warrior | tags; foxpelt

Hawkfeather blinked a few times before acknowledging that Foxpelt was talking to him. "Oh, Foxtail I'm sorry, I guess I haven't quiet woken up yet." he responded with a yawn. "Yes it's quiet early, but early bird catches the worm." he continued with a shrug, "I think that's how that saying goes anyway." he added with a small laugh. "How are you this morning? Sleep well?"

Robinpaw
she-cat | 7 moons | duskclan | warrior | tags; open

Robinpaw looked around the camp for Riverfrost. Her mentor must still be sleeping, well if that was the case it would be a good time to eat breakfast. The apprentice shuffled over to the fresh kill pile and looked around at the prey. She eventually chose the smallest piece of kill she could find, a little vole. Robinpaw wanted to save the bigger prey for the elders, queens and kits who needed it most. The tabby she-cat picked up the vole in her jaws and went to find a good place to settle down and eat.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm

She sat outside, grooming herself and eyeing a vole in the prey pile hungrily.. She licked her lips as she made her way over

✝Foxpelt✝she cat✝crush:Hawkfeather✝warrior✝tags;Hawkfeather✝
She chuckled "Foxpelt. It's not tail" she smirked softly. " I'm okay I guess, just can't wait to get out on patrol and streatches her legs." She purred "and heavytails snoring keep's me up most of the time. If I had to sleep near a mate who makes those noises then I'd go mad!" She joked

He looked offended.. "Ugh. Am I not allowed to say a good morning to you?" he mews as he let his mixed pelt glide along hers

She snuggled her sleeping newborns close to her fluffy chest..her old mate had left her the day after they tried for kits the love of her life or so she thought had broken her heart

He shared tongues with his sister, talking about cats(in a good way) he was trying to find out if she liked any tom

The pretty tabby scoffed at her brothers attempts to find who this non existant cat who she said was called "Bird brain" . He believed her

The toms ears perk up, Must be his apprentice. He follows the calls and meow and peers to where he is "Yes?" he meows.

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 am

Lavenderpaw
she-cat | 8 moons | dawnclan | apprentice | crush; none | tags; open

She hadn't had that dream, no, nightmare in a while. She had tried her best to block out the memory, to put it in the back of her mind. Lavenderpaw had been keeping herself constantly busy, training hard, working hard, so she wouldn't have time to think.No time to even mourn, she wouldn't allow herself the time. The tabby shook her head, shaking away the thoughts and brushed her paw over her eyes as an attempt to wipe away her tears. With a heavy sigh, she forced herself to sit up and turned her head in the direction of the exit. She had to get up, she had to stay busy, but at the moment she couldn't get herself to move from her nest.

Graynose
tom | 38 moons | duskclan | medicine cat | crush; none | tags; open

"Yarrow..willow leaves, watermint, thyme.. definitely thyme" Graynose mumbled to himself, shuffling through his herbs. It was about time he sorted them out, he had been so busy lost in his own world lately he hadn't had time to organize. "tansy, very important, cobwebs as well we're running low. Ah, yes, catmint of course but if there's none of that then goldenrod can suffice for now." the tom continued, making a quiet list of the herbs that were needed. The tom was up much earlier than he usually was, he wanted things to change. He had to stop sleeping in, he had to be up early in case anything happened, in case someone needed him.

Hawkfeather
tom | 28 moons | dawnclan | warrior | crush; foxpelt | tags; foxpelt

"Oh my.." Hawkfeather started, eyes widening before, "oh I know that, wow Foxpelt I'm so sorry." he apologized, letting out a sheepish laugh. "I guess I really haven't woken up all the way. How embarrassing." the tom shuffled his paws, mortified he had just done that. Noticing she had moved on, he straightened up and cleared his throat "I haven't actually heard Heavytail snore, I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. Nothing can really keep or wake me up." he replied. Did he snore? Oh he hoped he didn't snore, that would be terrible. "Maybe Foxstar will send us out on a patrol, that would be nice."

Robinpaw
she-cat | 7 moons | duskclan | warrior | crush; none | tags; open

Robinpaw looked around the camp for Riverfrost. Her mentor must still be sleeping, well if that was the case it would be a good time to eat breakfast. The apprentice shuffled over to the fresh kill pile and looked around at the prey. She eventually chose the smallest piece of kill she could find, a little vole. Robinpaw wanted to save the bigger prey for the elders, queens and kits who needed it most. The tabby she-cat picked up the vole in her jaws and went to find a good place to settle down and eat.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:44 am

Shepurrs a a bit as she licked his cheek "Your..fur was sticking up " She feels her fur go hot as she looks down.. "S-Sorry" she mews, her fur quite floofed out its self "I need to get my fur cleaned too" she chuckled and blinked."I hope we patrol together.." she looks down

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Lavenderpaw
she-cat | 8 moons | dawnclan | apprentice | crush; none | tags; open

Graynose
tom | 38 moons | duskclan | medicine cat | crush; none | tags; open

Hawkfeather
tom | 28 moons | dawnclan | warrior | crush; foxpelt | tags; foxpelt

He felt his fur grow hot when foxpelt got close and looked down at his paws sheepishly. He wasn't normally this shy, but being around Foxpelt turned him into a little apprentice again. "I-I think your fur looks beautiful as is." he complimented her in a quiet voice, offering the she-cat a kind smile. "I hope we patrol together too, that would be nice."

Robinpaw
she-cat | 7 moons | duskclan | warrior | crush; none | tags; open

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:53 pm

her green eyes widen at the compliment. Seeing he was flustered too made her fur grow as warm as a mothers belly that the kits would cuddle into.. she smiled back and rubs her head on his shoulder for a moment "thanks." She mews. She got lost in his eyes for a moment..

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:42 pm

| Tigerpaw | Dawnclan | Apprentice | Tom | Tags: Coalpelt |

"H-h-hey Coalpelt." I say stuttering a bit. Social interaction really isn't my thing, "C-ca-can we d-do fighting pra-pratise today?" I plea. [/center]
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post one.

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 am

xxxx Nightfog stared across the border as he circled the clan's territory. He could see mainly was about a fox length in front of him, past that it's all just complete blur. He at least hoped that his vision stayed as it is now, since he at least can see close up. However, with his luck, that will soon change. Even adding on top of his vision problems, he can't see much with the darkening as even his night vision wasn't all that great. "Cat that can't see in the dark... Pitiful." He hissed to himself.
    [ Tags // Open, Dawnclan border ]

xxxx Lightningnose watched as the sun set, glancing around the camp for his apprentice to soon be waking. He was one who had stayed up and patrolled camp for any morning dangers, but he was still wide awake. "Stormpaw?" He demanded, calling up his apprentice.
    [ Tags // Stormpaw, Duskclan camp ]

xxxx Cloudwatcher looked up to see Stormstar, staying laying down. "Bored. Lightningnose is too busy with patrols to bug me and Lilypetal is a bore to me as well." She put it honestly, not really holding back even if it was the clan leader. "Is there anything I can do right now? I'll even do apprentice work, as long as I don't have to listen to the sound of kits." Despite being a queen, Cloudwatcher wasn't much of a fan of kits, but this is what she's left with.
    [ Tags // Stormstar, Duskclan camp ]

xxxx Cherrypaw's sleeping.
    [ Tags // Open, Dawnclan apprentice's den ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me