| The Journey| Open!! (Warrior Cats)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: | The Journey| Open!! (Warrior Cats)

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 pm

╔═════════════════════╗
Snaketwist
╚═════════════════════╝

Tom;;46 Moons;;Group Leader;;Tags- Group

xxSnaketwist stopped ahead of the group only by a few tail-lengths and observed the area all the way around back to the view of the mountain. His slim tail gave a few swift flicks from side to side as he continued to look up where they all once lived as a clan, his claws felt the need to retract and return a few times on the soft ground below his paws before he swept through the gazes of each and every clanmate of his. What Snaketwist never understood was why the group had settled on him as the leader, much to his own preferences he would have thought Silverstorm or Ivypelt to maybe suit the role better. He resisted the want to sigh and call it a day, he didn't want to fail them yet... The golden brown bengal looked to the kits and Junipertail.

xxWith the last glance and count of the ten cats he sat down and flicked his tail once more before speaking back up,"We will rest over by the river, till everyone has had a drink and been fed we will go over the fields and see what is past them, from there I feel we will find what Icefeather wanted us to call as our new camp." He mewed, feeling like his decision was the right thing to do.

xxHe waited for their responses, his mood was a bit hesitant as he rethought what he just said a couple times over. One thing was for sure, all they could do was go west, the river looked dangerous to cross and with kits and apprentices it wouldn't be an easy cross even if anyone dared, he would lose a life of his group of ten and the start of the adventure would already turn sour and hard to handle. Even though the fields were wide and open, the only problem was where could they hide if they ever need it? And not only that but they would have to avoid the few spotted twoleg dens, but the North... Snaketwist turned his head to the clustered area, it was definitely a tight and dangerous area to go through, and most likely easy to get lost and trapped by twolegs or other animals.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | The Journey| Open!! (Warrior Cats)

Postby Roseshine12 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 am

Ravenpaw
6 Moons | Tom | Apprentice | No Crush | Tagged: N/A

Ravenpaw trudged up beside the other clan cats, lagging behind only because his mind still lingered back on home. His paws wanted to return back home but his mind knew that he couldn't. He glanced back behind him before looking back at the others, picking up the pace and holding his head up high now. It was hard to hold his head up from the weight of homesickness in his stomach but he had to for the others. He knew everyone was feeling the same way. There was no reason to burden them to try and cheer him up when they needed it just as much, too. Sure, he was still an apprentice but he'd learned early on how to hold his head high through pain.

He came up just in time to hear Snaketwist's decision on what they'll be doing and where they'll be going. He glanced across the open fields. They felt scary in comparison to the dense, forested mountain that they just crossed and it was different from the camp they used to live in. He didn't say a thing though, knowing as an apprentice he lacked the knowledge suited to make such decisions. So he just sat down and looked around, watching and observing the area as well as his fellow clanmates. This was strange and new territory and his paws really itched to return back home now but he forced his rigid legs to stay where they were. It was alright. Everything would be fine.

(OOC: I'll post for Cloud a little later. I think it's too early to bring her in yet. :3)
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me