United We Stand|Wolves| {OPEN} 2 Spots Left

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Eli is nice for once hurray ;w;

Postby Avaianche » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:15 am

Eli
The Killjoy
Eli wondered about his past, if it had been different had he made other choices, were the choices he made the right ones? Most days he found the answer to that question to be yes, after all, here he was, alive and well, and that was what mattered most in life right? Though Eli wasn't sure anymore, his siblings, his family, the ones he had spend his youth with were all dead, perhaps he could've saved them, perhaps he would've died if he did, would his life be worth it? He didn't want to get too hung up over his past, what was done. Eli yawned, he still hadn't awoken completely, it always took him a while. He noticed Eclipse waking up and, due to a lack of other things to look at, watched her stretch herself out. His view got turned as something bumped into him, his fatigue didn't keep him very stable and he fell right down on his side. He looked up; Sabre, a rather absent-minded fae hadn't watched her step and walked into the brute. He didn't snap at her, perhaps he was in a good mood, he didn't growl or raise his voice, he simply spoke a simple "Its okay." and "No need." in his normal low and cold voice. "Just watch your step next time." he warned her as he raised to his paws.
ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;Sabre
quit
Avaianche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Accalia

Postby MyLostShadow » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:03 am

╔══════════════╗
Accalia

➢ Gender; Female
➢ Rank; The Timid
➢ Tagged; None
➢ Mood; Calm

╚══════════════╝

Accalia breathed in deeply, letting the air escape through her mouth slowly. She sat back down, though still shot suspicious glances at the bush every so often. The sound of voices in the distance drifted through the air. Accalia's ears perked, swiveling around as she tried to pinpoint where exactly the voices had come from. Her sharp ears quickly picked up on where they had come from; a male and female wolf who seemed to be quite far away, possibly on the other side of the clearing that the ten wolves had claimed as their own. The female hadn't yet gotten to know each member of their small group well enough to be able to recognize each member by the sound of their voice, but she was able to put a name to a face. That was a good start, right?

Eyes scanning the clearing to see who else was awake, Accalia caught sight of a wolf with a silvery grey coat by the stream. Bentley? she questioned herself, thinking about it for a few seconds before nodding, Yeah, Bentley, that's her name she confirmed in her head. Accalia also caught sight of movement in the long grass. She squinted her eyes, trying to catch a glimpse of the wolf's coat, however the long strands of grass were making that very difficult. After a few minutes of trying to figure it out, the female gave up, lifting her front left leg and washing the dark cream fur around her paw.
Last edited by MyLostShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MyLostShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: United We Stand|Wolves| {OPEN} 3 Spots Left

Postby delusions » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:07 am

((sorry it's a bit short))

╔═✶══════════╗

Bentley
⋆ location: in clearing
⋆ rank: the reckless
⋆ gender: female
⋆ tags: Accalia, Eclipse

╚══════════✶═╝
She was right. Four other wolves had woken up. She liked company, but wasn't sure how the others felt about her. Should she care? Probably not.
Bentley yawned gently and trotted back toward the clearing. She noticed Eli and Sabre conversing. The brute seemed annoyed, as usual. The fae rolled her eyes. He was different, generally unlikable, but she had a soft spot for wolves like him. Sighing, she located Accalia who seemed unnerved. Her gaze wandered to Eclipse who was dreaming. This made the fae chuckle.
So, Accalia, what shall we do today? She asked mischievously with a sly grin. Bentley was always up to trouble, but it was her nature. She couldn't help it. No other brutes had woken up, so she didn't have anyone to have some real fun with yet.
delusions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Accalia

Postby MyLostShadow » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 am

((It's fine!))

╔══════════════╗
Accalia

➢ Gender; Female
➢ Rank; The Timid
➢ Tagged; Bentley
➢ Mood; Uncomfortable

╚══════════════╝

Accalia lowered her paw once she was satisfied that it was clean. It seemed pretty pointless; the light shower of rain that had happened over night had made the ground muddy, and as soon as she moved out of the shelter of the bushes and the tree, the mud would coat her fur once again, proving very painful to get out once it had dried. Accalia liked to stick to her routine though, which consisted of waking up, washing her fur, and then going down to the stream. Sure, perhaps she had bigger things to worry about than her 'routine', but it reminded her of home, and perhaps that's just what she needed to get through all of this.

Accalia was about to start washing her other paw when Bentley came trotting over, her usual sly grin plastered on her face. The light cream wolf shifted uncomfortably as the other wolf came over. Bentley had always been reckless, or at least she had during her time in their small group. Her love for danger was enough to make Accalia feel uneasy just thinking about it.

As Bentley spoke, Accalia lowered her head slightly, avoiding eye contact with the other wolf, "I..I don't know...It's not my decision to make..." Accalia said quietly, avoiding eye contact with the reckless wolf.
Last edited by MyLostShadow on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MyLostShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delusions » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:50 am

╔═✶══════════╗

Bentley
⋆ tags: Accalia,

╚══════════✶═╝
The fae frowned. Accalia had always been cautious and timid,truly the complete opposite of Bentley herself. She wasn't sure how she felt about the cream she-wolf's demeanor, but at least she wouldn't become a threat.
Sighing, the silvery wolf sat back on her haunches and glanced around. Not everyone was awake yet. She knew they didn't have a set social structure, but they had a leader. He just was sleeping at the moment.
Her stomach made an odd sound, signaling that she was hungry. Bentley wasn't the best hunter, but she could hold her own. Generally, she had better things to do, so she left the hunting to the others. Specifically the males.
"There really isn't much to do around here... She commented absentmindedly. Her tail flicked back and forth as she watched the others interact.
delusions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Accalia

Postby MyLostShadow » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:14 am

╔══════════════╗
Accalia

➢ Gender; Female
➢ Rank; The Timid
➢ Tagged; Bentley
➢ Mood; Cautious

╚══════════════╝

Accalia watched the silvery grey wolf cautiously, watching for any sudden moves the wolf might make. She was unsure why Bentley had come over in the first place; they were complete opposites, and Accalia knew she wasn't exactly the most open wolf in the world, meaning that if you ask her a question, you're going to get a guarded answer. That was another weakness of her's; she always believes that everyone has a motive behind all of their actions, whether that motive be good or bad.

As Bentley spoke again, Accalia lifted her head slightly, glancing over at the silvery gray wolf. She had to agree with Bentley there. For the past couple of days all Accalia seemed to have done is wander around the clearing, occasionally stopping to watch a brightly coloured butterfly flutter past. She'd even seen a grass snake yesterday; it hadn't paid her any attention, and simply stayed still for about fifteen minutes before slithering off into the forest.

Nodding slightly, Accalia lifted the paw she hadn't cleaned and began to wash it, even though the fur was already silky soft from washing it last night. She debated whether or not to reply to Bentley's statement, although eventually decided against it, and simply sat washing her paw.
MyLostShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sabre | Eli

Postby jingle bells. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:59 am

S a b r e ✿
gender;; Fae
rank;; The Dreamer
location;; The Clearing
mood;; Worried
crush;; Nah
tags;; Eli

The impact that she took was not hurting as much as it was seconds ago. But Sabre had wished she had run into some other wolf or tree than Eli. Eli was one of the wolves who disliked her habit of day dreaming. She couldn't help it! It was a really strong habit and a hard one to break. But her packmates didn't understand it. Besides she was the youngest, no wolf believed the youngest of the pack. Sabre shook her head out again and looked up to face the large black brute who went b the name of Eli. Sabre slightly smiled, but suddenly stopped smiling as the black brute got to his feet. She cleared her throat silently and looked into the large brutes eyes. Sabre hoped that the brute wouldn't be bothered much by her ignorance she possessed. Some wolves in the pack understood her but others, like Eli, didn't bother to know about her day dreaming world. To Sabre dreaming was a way to escape reality. Even if the reality was harmless.
Sabre held her breath as the big brute opened his mouth to speak. She listened closely to his words not wanting to miss a single thing he spoke of. She let out her breath when he was finished slowly and silently. Sabre was kind of disappointed that she couldn't make her mistake up in one way, so why not ask to make it up in another? Asking never hurt anyone! Well... maybe it hurt that one wolf in the past... and that other fae... but nothing was gojng to keep Sabre from asking to repay Eli in some way. She opened her mouth and tilted her head. Not knowing exactly what to say at first. Then it came to her!
Sabre spoke in a soft mild tone to the large black brute, "I know, I'll watch my step. Sometimes I just go off to day dreaming... haha... you know?" she smiled lightly but then suddenly stopped to ask her question. "So... uh... can I make it up to you somehow? I mean it's fine if you don't need help or anything... I just feel bad about running into you and stuff... so..." Sabre grinned a bit. She didn't want to force the brute into anything, she just simply wanted to help or repay him in a way. But not anything too high of offering. Like embarrassing herself or something like that she went off to day dreaming again as she waited for a reply.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delusions » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:09 am

╔═✶══════════╗

Bentley
⋆ tags: Accalia,

╚══════════✶═╝
The silvery fae watched the other female curiously as she licked her paw clean. She sure seemed to care about appearance. Then again, so did Bentley. She glanced around, itching for some fun. It was a bit odd that the alpha hadn't woken up yet, but she was sure he would when he wished.
They didn't necessarily have a pack, but she considered him their alpha. Strangely, the she-wolf found that she got along better with brutes a lot more than she did with the other faes. Be it her flirtatious, danger seeking nature, of that was just how she was, she didn't know.
Before finding this small group, she was terribly alone. She didn't enjoy solitude. Her extroverted nature demanded company. Everything seemed as if it would never get better. And then, by sheer luck, she ran into this small group. Over time, they accumulated more, until there were ten. Five males, five females. It seemed oddly organized to her, but she wouldn't question it. After all, they were all alive and healthy enough.
She decided to let the shy wolf be, and padded over toward a grassy patch. She lay down and placed her head on her front paws, always observing. Boredom was overcoming her. She needed excitement.
delusions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaianche » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Eli
The Killjoy
Eli didn't make a big deal out of Sabre bumping into him, it didn't hurt or anything plus he wasn't in a rather angry or explosive mood. He looked at Sabre as she seemed to almost desperately try to make it up to him, she probrably felt guilty. Eli didn't really care, there wasnt anything he needed or something, he was always hungry but if he really needed something he'd go catch it. Eli was never really someone who dependend on others for his survival, he had spend too much time in solitarity, he got used to it. He stared at Sabre for a while as he thought about what she spoke. "Nah, I dont need anything." he said calmly. He noticed Sabre was so different then him as he barely cared about anything, she almost desperately cared about her guilt, about paying him back for something that meant so little to him. He chuckled at the thought, this group of wolves seemed so random, they were all different, very different, especially in personality, plus they were with exactly five brutes and five faes, it almost seemed as if they were meant to stick together. He laughed at himself in his mind, he wasn't a believer in fate, it was probrably pure coincidence.
ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;Sabre
quit
Avaianche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delusions » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:34 am

((sorry it's a bit short))

╔═✶══════════╗

Bentley
⋆ tags: Rall

╚══════════✶═╝
The forest seemed the most logical place to be if she was seeking something new. Shaking out her charcoal pelt, the fae rose to her paws and trotted quickly over toward the tree line. Who knows, maybe she would run into a cougar or something.
With a chuckle, Bentley squeezed through a thick bundle of bushes and thorns and appeared in a small clearing surrounded entirely by thick trees. The sunlight flooded through the canopy of the forest, creating a beautiful and surreal effect on the land.
She moved on. The further she went, the more she was getting anxious to find something... Or someone. Suddenly, a panicked mouse ran and fell into her paw, causing it to become disoriented before scurrying off. Bentley frowned and chuckled softly, watching the tiny creature. Others were scattered about, looking as frantic as the other. hmm..
The fae continued on and spotted something low to the ground. Hello?
delusions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me