❝STORMCLAN❞ » open & accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

lmao ashenwind is open uvu

Postby suds » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:22 am

male | warrior | 36 moons | xxx

Tsking, the tom stretched in the warm sun, claws digging into the ground. The morning sun quickly heated up camp, and with his dark pelt he too warmed up quickly. Leaving wet pawprints behind him due to sweating, his expression soon turned cross. Pushing the thought away he took a deep breath of the heavy, sticky air and licked his lips, wiping away any last trace of the mouse. Yelping as a rodent slammed into his left flank, he whirled around and instinctively slammed his paws down on the creature.

Why, it practically ran into his paws! Shocked, he dropped it into the pile, pride ruffling his fur. The summer heat was annoying, beating down on him cruelly. Puffing his chest, Ashenwind padded out of camp, the humid air made it hard for him to breathe, but he still continued on, leaving the camp into the shadows of the forest, blending in immediately and the last sight was his tail curling behind him, almost as if it was waving goodbye. Trekking along, he opened his mouth to scent any prey nearby.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝STORMCLAN❞ » open & accepting

Postby jingle bells. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:11 am

╔═✶══════════╗

Dewstar
⋆ gender: Tom
⋆ rank: Leader
⋆ age: 52 Moons
⋆ location: Camp
⋆ mood: Tired
⋆ tags: Sunnygaze

╚══════════✶═╝
Dewstar sunk his teeth into the thigh of the shrew. One of the most meaty parts of a animal. His mouth watered as he tore the piece off and swallowed it. Clearing his throat a bit, the Tom looked up as the Medicine Cat started speaking. She spoke of collecting herbs with a apprentice of StormClan? Well the marigold was running low, he guessed she really needed to go out in search of herbs. But why can't she go out herself? Dewstar asked himself. He cleared his brain of thoughts and turned to the she- cat, pushing the shrew aside to speak to the Medicine Cat.
⋆⋆⋆
Dewstar opened his mouth to speak to the she- cat. He spoke in a soft mild tone showing that he was fine with her going with some cat. He looked around camp and spotted Swiftpaw. He was a good apprentice to bring on the trip. Dewstar lowered his eyes to Sunnygaze. "You can take Swiftpaw, he is a loyal well trained apprentice. He would suit you well to go on a trip with," he told the Medicine Cat. Dewstar was happy with his decision and looked at Sunnygaze to see what she thought.
Last edited by jingle bells. on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Swiftpaw
{{ Apprentice | Tom | Mentor:: Silverclaw }}
{{Crush:: Not currently | Tags:: Silverclaw }}

Taken back that his mentor had asked him on a personal opinion on his skills, the young tom wrinkled his brow as he padded along after his mentor. There were many things he could work on. Something could always be perfect and another thing improved, but what needed the most attention. Frowning as he couldn't make up his mind, tail flicking in irritation, quickly assessing himself. Battling was his strong suite, but hunting was always at a close call for the top spot. He was very excellent at both. 'I suppose my tree hunting could use some work. My climbing isn't exactly quiet on the way down... It needs a little work. Once I'm in the branches, I don't do too bad though.' He definitely wasn't a bragger, but he was superior in the majority of the assets that an apprentice was to learn. Hunting and Fighting came easily as he was a quick learner and retained information easily. Though he was always very hard on himself, always expecting more of himself than what he was currently achieving.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger~ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:01 am

~ S u n n y g a z e ~
Medicine Cat | Tagging, Dewstar

Sunnygaze looked up at the clan leader. Her ears perked up, and she let out a soft purr. She swallowed a bite of mouse. "Hi there, Dewstar. Pretty morning," she said, tucking her tail around her paws. "That looks like a good shrew." She took another bite of her mouse. "Do you think you could send someone herb-collecting with me today? Maybe an apprentice? It's so boring on my own."

- S i l v e r c l a w -
Warrior | Tagging, Swiftpaw

Silverclaw nodded. "It takes a strong warrior to know his weak spots," he said. "How about we work on climbing this morning, and then learn some battle moves this afternoon?" He knew his apprentice loved to learn new things. Swiftpaw was a joy to teach, and Silverclaw was eternally grateful to Dewstar for letting him train him. "You're doing very well. Sometimes I fear I'll run out of things to teach you," he huffed with an amused tone.
Ginger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginger, » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxwillowfern
xxxshe-cat // warrior
xxxlocation: hunting
xxxtagged;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Willowfern woke up, blinking the bright sunlight from her eyes, straining to see in the day sun. She had overslept, and she knew it. Crouching low to leave the rock that the warriors slept in, she left the den to see what needed to be done in the Clan. Seeing all the cats roaming about, it was all she could do not to snort in disgust. The young she-cat did not like many cats in the Clan, besides a select few that she could tolerate. The sun was definitely hotter than it was yesterday, and the silver tabby was not enjoying the heat. The cats here were bred for rain and clouds, not scorching sun that seemed to suck the moisture out of every living thing. All the cats were busy with talking to each other, so she quietly snuck out of the camp, hoping not to be seen.

The scents of the river and trees ignited her nerves and any drowsiness from the morning was forgotten. A rustle from the roots of a tree caught her attention and she began to stalk it. She disliked hunting, but it was her job as a warrior to feed other members of the Clan. She moved closer to the source of the noise to discover it was a small mouse. She almost laughed to herself; mice were stupid and she easily slammed her paw down on the ground in the estimated location of mouse. However, in her moment if pride, she had overestimated her ability to catch a small animal by noise. The mouse was to the left of where she had put her paw down and it scurried away. Willowfern hissed and began to stalk deeper into the territory, hoping to find something else.
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am

cmu9899 wrote:
╔═✶══════════╗

Dewstar
⋆ gender: Tom
⋆ rank: Leader
⋆ age: 52 Moons
⋆ location: Camp
⋆ mood: Tired
⋆ tags: Sunnygaze

╚══════════✶═╝
Dewstar sunk his teeth into the thigh of the shrew. One of the most meaty parts of a animal. His mouth watered as he tore the piece off and swallowed it. Clearing his throat a bit, the Tom looked up as the Medicine Cat started speaking. She spoke of collecting herbs with a apprentice of StormClan? Well the marigold was running low, he guessed she really needed to go out in search of herbs. But why can't she go out herself? Dewstar asked himself. He cleared his brain of thoughts and turned to the she- cat, pushing the shrew aside to speak to the Medicine Cat.
⋆⋆⋆
Dewstar opened his mouth to speak to the she- cat. He spoke in a soft mild tone showing that he was fine with her going with some cat. He looked around camp and spotted Swiftpaw. He was a good apprentice to bring on the trip. Dewstar lowered his eyes to Sunnygaze. "You can take Swiftpaw, he is a loyal well trained apprentice. He would suit you well to go on a trip with," he told the Medicine Cat. Dewstar was happy with his decision and looked at Sunnygaze to see what she thought.
Last edited by jingle bells. on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 pm

T O O T H L E S S wrote:
Swiftpaw
{{ Apprentice | Tom | Mentor:: Silverclaw }}
{{Crush:: Not currently | Tags:: Silverclaw }}

Looking at his mentor at the mention of running out of things to teach him, he flicked his tail dismissively and gave a slight shrug. 'If that does happen, I will teach myself some of my own things, and train you. I spend a lot of time assessing myself and working on my downfalls. I usually know where I fall from perfection.' Slightly irritated when some thoughts of what he wasn't perfect at appeared in his head, the young tom turned his hard gaze onto the trees as if he could set them on fire. 'Why don't we get started. I need to fix my climbing before I go insane.' Being a rather stern tom when it came to himself and training, the tom moved toward the tree straight ahead of him and sat down while he awaited his mentor. His tail flicked with impatience as he was well beyond waiting to fix his faults. Everything he ever strived for since his parents died has been becoming the best of the best. The best of all the warriors and even the leader of the clan. Even if he didn't achieve the leader rank, he wanted to be the best fighter and hunter, no matter how much training it took.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger~ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:21 pm

~ S u n n y g a z e ~
Medicine Cat | Tagging, Dewstar

Sunnygaze looked up at the clan leader. Her ears perked up, and she let out a soft purr. She swallowed a bite of mouse. "Hi there, Dewstar. Pretty morning," she said, tucking her tail around her paws. "That looks like a good shrew." She took another bite of her mouse. "Do you think you could send someone herb-collecting with me today? Maybe an apprentice? It's so boring on my own."

- S i l v e r c l a w -

"Train me?" he repeated, letting out a soft huff. "Hopefully, one day your skills will succeed mine. That is the goal of teaching, after all. Though I trust it'll be at least a few moons." He looked up at the tree. It was a tall pine, with a considerable length of trunk before any limbs began to branch out.

He sat down on the forest floor, hopefully letting the apprentice know they wouldn't be climbing just yet.

"Now, tell me how you think we should start to climb," he asked. "Focus on getting to the top, not about doing it quietly. That comes later."
Ginger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ROLEPLAY FORMS

Postby ginger, » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxowlpaw
xxxtom // med. cat app.
xxxlocation: camp
xxxtagged; sunnygaze
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Owlpaw awoke to a bright and sunny day, excited to start another day of caring for his clanmates. Stretching his short limbs and grooming his brown tabby pelt, he stepped outside looking for his wonderful mentor Sunnygaze. Her orange pelt being easy to spot among the dark greens and grays of the forest, Owlpaw found her easily. Purring loudly, he stepped over the rocks to get to her. "Good morning, Sunnygaze! Yet another sunny day, huh?" Flicking his tail enthusiastically, Owlpaw began to wonder what tasks were needed to do on this day. "Do you need me to do anything? Sort herbs? Collect more? Help anyone injured?" Peeking around the camp, he looked for any cats in distress. Seeing none thus far, Owlpaw dipped his paws in the small stream that ran across the flat piece of land he happened to be on, cooling his paws from the already-scorching sun.

Owlpaw absolutely love being a medicine cat apprentice. Helping cats, working with herbs... What else could a cat want? The only downside was not being allowed a mate, but no she-cats in Stormclan interested him, anyway. Besides, he'd much rather be healing cats than taking care of a family. He was extremely pleased in his position, and as much as he'd love to be a full medicine cat, he was delighted when he learned something new.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxwillowfern
xxxshe-cat // warrior
xxxlocation: hunting
xxxtagged;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Willowfern woke up, blinking the bright sunlight from her eyes, straining to see in the day sun. She had overslept, and she knew it. Crouching low to leave the rock that the warriors slept in, she left the den to see what needed to be done in the Clan. Seeing all the cats roaming about, it was all she could do not to snort in disgust. The young she-cat did not like many cats in the Clan, besides a select few that she could tolerate. The sun was definitely hotter than it was yesterday, and the silver tabby was not enjoying the heat. The cats here were bred for rain and clouds, not scorching sun that seemed to suck the moisture out of every living thing. All the cats were busy with talking to each other, so she quietly snuck out of the camp, hoping not to be seen.

The scents of the river and trees ignited her nerves and any drowsiness from the morning was forgotten. A rustle from the roots of a tree caught her attention and she began to stalk it. She disliked hunting, but it was her job as a warrior to feed other members of the Clan. She moved closer to the source of the noise to discover it was a small mouse. She almost laughed to herself; mice were stupid and she easily slammed her paw down on the ground in the estimated location of mouse. However, in her moment if pride, she had overestimated her ability to catch a small animal by noise. The mouse was to the left of where she had put her paw down and it scurried away. Willowfern hissed and began to stalk deeper into the territory, hoping to find something else.
Last edited by ginger, on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger~ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 am

~ S u n n y g a z e ~
Medicine Cat | Tagging, Dewstar, Owlpaw

"Oh, good morning Owlpaw!" Sunnygaze chirped, turning towards her apprentice. "Have some breakfast! I was going to head out to collect some herbs. It's a simple task, so I thought you could remain at the camp, in case of an emergency," she explained. "There's not too much training you can do with everyone healthy!" she joked, licking her chest fur as she finished her meal.

She cared deeply for the younger cat. He would make a wonderful medicine cat someday, and he was a pleasure to teach. She only wished she had more for him to do.

- S i l v e r c l a w -

"Train me?" he repeated, letting out a soft huff. "Hopefully, one day your skills will succeed mine. That is the goal of teaching, after all. Though I trust it'll be at least a few moons." He looked up at the tree. It was a tall pine, with a considerable length of trunk before any limbs began to branch out.

He sat down on the forest floor, hopefully letting the apprentice know they wouldn't be climbing just yet.

"Now, tell me how you think we should start to climb," he asked. "Focus on getting to the top, not about doing it quietly. That comes later."
Ginger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me