<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: <♕> Zuri (1), Sefu (1) <♔> both open

Postby hortus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:12 pm

z u r i

╔════════════════════╗
the shaman
gender》female
name meaning》beautiful
crush》...
age》2
tagged》open

╚════════════════════╝

Zuri slept in the cave that night, protected from the sun's heat rays or whatever mother nature wanted to throw at the pride. The cold touch of earth spread throughout her body as she lied there motionless and asleep, she had the occasional twitch of an ear or leg. Her eyes slowly opened hearing the outside noises of Africa's wild animals. The lightly colored tan lioness looked around the cave at the other members of the pride noticing her brother, sefu, was absent, most likely already up or maybe he slept outside. Zuri finally felt like it was time she got up, no longer seeing it as time to relax or sleep. The lioness slowly stood up rolling her shoulders she gave a yawn and her ears pulled back.

Her bright amber eyes looked over the sleeping pride members, as she crept passed them not wanting to awake them from their slumber. Seeing that not many were awake yet she would most likely just go for a walk around the prides' territory, or as most would call it explore. Zuri is still a young lioness that does indeed do what most youngsters do, though she does have the knowledge to know when she needs to act mature. The young lioness was now outside the cave, breathing the fresh outside air the quickly filled her lungs. Zuri swiftly walked to the borders, still weary of crossing them given the unknown was a scary thing to her. Her eyes looked around seeing the occasional prey animal or just movement. She was a little on edge at the moment, not knowing if anything would pop up at her, like a loner or rouge maybe even a pride member.

s e f u

╔════════════════════╗
the lead warrior
gender》male
name meaning》sword
crush》open
age》4
tagged》open

╚════════════════════╝

The darker colored male had chose to sleep outside that night, just under a tree one of the bigger ones that is. He wanted more sun than usual to warm up a little. That night he rearranged the tall grass under the tree to sure as a bed, which was quite comfortable. Though he was not use to it at first, the male tossed and turned in his sleep that night, he could get use to it since he did eventually just lie there motionless looking like that was the place he would prefer to sleep. Sefu did not really mind or care as to where he slept, he only wanted to please his pride or not be a bother. He was lying there on his back looking up to the morning sky, blinking slowly yet contently. The fairly large male was relaxed at the moment, not feeling like he should get up yet.

Sefu was enjoying the silence early mornings gave him, the only noises he would hear would be maybe a zebra or some other animal that the pride preyed on. He was in fact more mature than his sister giving his older age, but if he ever had to cub sit this male would become a gentle giant that would let loose or play with the cubs. He finally felt the urge to get up, before the sun would be hotter and high up in the sky. Getting up, the tall grass he slept in still stayed down, not a change in shape. Sefu shook out his mane, a few pieces flying out as he did so. The large male stretched now feeling more mobile. The male wondered back to where most pride members would be in hopes of conversation.
hortus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alika : Bakari : Jabari [one]

Postby lumos. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:22 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxA l i k axx
────────────────────────
kin: jabari
crush: open
mate: open
tagged: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  The lioness let a quiet yawn escape her lips as bright yellow eyes opened to the new day. Alika smiled gently at the sight of the sleeping pride before climbing to her paws from her spot near the back. She quietly slipped out of the cave and into the open, hoping not to wake anyone since she had to jump over a few slumbering bodies. As she walked out her eyes took notice of the king a few tail lengths away. She dipped her head in greeting before shaking out her brown tan coat and moving along. Her paws itched to go for a hunt - ready for the chase. But for now she would have to sit and wait for the others to waken.

As she was sitting looking over the horizon, her thoughts began to wander towards her brother, Jabari. The young male lion had ran away while they were still in training and no one of the pride had seen him since. Thinking of him made her heart hurt, even with their differences they had always gotten along. But now she had no idea where he even was; she could only hope he was safe.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxB a k a r ixx
────────────────────────
mate: too young
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  The ten month old cub woke with a groan, he was stretched out in his usually spot - paws hitting the back of whoever was beside him. His brown eyes turned to look at the entrance to see the rising sun's rays breaking through. He took notice that some lions were already awake and gone from the den, which meant it was time to rise himself. He was never one to sleep in long, even at such a young age. Bakari scampered to his paws and on tiny legs began to climb over the other lions as softly as he could. He was too small to try and jump over them, which he learned before when trying and failing to do so. As he finally got over the last lion, with a grin he rushed out of the entrance and dashed past the king and down the rocky slope and into the undergrowth of grasses.

The little lion tripped over his own paws and flipped over onto his back and began to roll. He finally came to a stop when he rolled into one of the many bushes and let out a puff of annoyance at his clumsiness - his paws were still too big compared to his body, not having grown into them yet. Bakari was able to get himself out of the bush with a little tugging and trotted back up the rocks towards the clearing. Even though he was the shaman apprentice, he was still too young to go to far from the cave. Sometimes he would push it and wander off on a little adventure, but he didn't want to stay in the den today after a lecture from one of the higher ups. He wanted to go out and learn things today.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxJ a b a r ixx
────────────────────────
kin: alika
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  The large form of a lion stalked through the undergrowth along the boarder of the rouges and the pride. His paws were quiet against the ground, muscles rippling with each step. Gold eyes were trained on the watering hole a few yards away. The problem being it was in the prides land. A growl slipped passed his lips, eyes slitting. He had already looked over the area, no pride lions were insight. But the sun was rising and he knew they would be waking now. He should of taken his chance earlier but he was being to cautious. The water was more enticing then the watering hole the rouges had. The rouges were stuck with muddy slop, while the prides water source was more fresh and cool. Another snarl ripped out of his chest. He had been apart of the pride once when he was younger, his sister still was. But he couldn't stand someone ruling over him. He still couldn't. But for now he would deal with it. Slowly the male creeped forward and stepped over the boarder, still keeping on high alert for any noise as he moved towards the watering hole.

[ sorry Jabari's post isn't great. I have to leave for work now and I'm not able to type up more or add the detail. Promise post's after this will be better. ]
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

Postby Heda » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:09 am

Z U B E R I
┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuberi
age ;; five years almost six
rank ;; king
gender ;; lion/male
with ;; Jabari

┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
He heard someones voice and his head would turn, how was he this morning? Well he was hot, grumpy, and hungry. Pretty crappy I say but he'd never voice those things out loud, "Just fine," Zuberi watched Zuwena and then he looked at Mira. "Leave her be! She needs to lean with trial and error." He'd explain to Mira with a slight smile on his thin lips. "Well thats how I leaned." he would chuckle to himself as his eyes seemed to go back to watching the watering hole. Zuberi would watch the two for a moment and chuckled, he knew Zuwena wasn't going to be pleased she was just like her mother when it came to help. They both had a stubborn side that they both never liked to admit. Although he'd stand as he could smell something, his eyes would scan around he and land on a young male creeping towards the watering hole.
Zuberi would jump from the rock as he study who it was, it wasn't one of their own and it didn't smell like a loner. He'd walk onwards the watering hole and a loud sound would come from his mouth, he was warning this rogue and if he came farther he wouldn't hesitate to kill him. By the looks of it he was still young which meant he wasn't at that point were Zuberi should be worried. Zuberi would take long strides towards the rogue stopping so he was a few feet away from him

Z U W E N A
┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuwena
age ;; she is a year and a half
rank ;; very new huntress
gender ;; lioness
with ;; mira

┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈
As should would hear Mira come over she'd almost sigh, she didn't mind the help but she really wanted to figure this out on her own and Zuberi was right trial and error and if she really needed that much help she'd go ask but of course she didn't want to disrespect the Queen so she kept her mouth shut, "Its ok its just something scared them away and it wasn't me!" she huffed in frustration. "I heard it too a twig snapped and it was not me." It wasn't her and if it was hyena or something she'd kill it for messing up her hunt, she hated those things and the horrible sounds they made. They were annoying and quite creepy she had to say, they had always been a big nightmare for her as a young cub.

For some reason she felt the need to have her mother here, her mother always made her feel better but Mira was fine for help but then again Zuwena didn't want help at all. For once she wanted to be left alone and try yo accomplish something without someone there. Every time they spotted her doing the slightest mistake this happened and it was annoying for her. She wasn't a cub! After she was done huffing and puffing in her head she would draw her attention back to Mira. Clearing her that she'd take a breath, "Can I try one more time? On my own? And if it doesn't work then we have a deal.....if thats alright." she'd murmur the last part as she felt herself getting shy for some odd reason.

M A C H A R I
┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈

name ;; Machari
age ;; two and a half years of age
rank ;; loner
gender ;; lion/male
with ;; Zuri

← ┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈→
The young male had been linger around the pride for quite sometime now, he mostly stayed away from the rogues he wasn't really sure if he was interested in them. There was really nothing for him there and they all seemed like they wanted to rip each others heads off. "I'm a lover not a fighter." he'd explain to himself but burst out laughing as he walked across the plains, that was a full out lie. Shaking his main that wasn't full size yet but it still looked nice, it was thicker then he would like it making it pretty hot in the mid of day.

He really needed to find his buddy, it was too bad he was a rogue though. They hung out every now and again when he could but that wasn't often so he was usually by himself, he should get his own pride. He was sure with his lovely charm he could lure some cute lioness' in. Again he'd laugh at the thought but his ears would perk as he noticed a pretty lioness sitting close to the border. She must of been apart of that pride cause she almost seemed uncertain about something.
"Boo!" he'd explain as he stood behind her, a smile spread upon his face. "Hi." he would speak softly, "Sorry if that frightened you." he would explain to her in a calm manner his ears would flick as he would listen carefully, he did not want to be caught by some huge boyfriend of hers. 'Dear god now wouldn't that be a mess.' he'd almost smirk at his thought before setting his attention on her.

(sorry if its messy I'm in a rush.)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> Zuri (2) <♔> sefu is open

Postby hortus » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:12 am

z u r i

╔════════════════════╗
the shaman
gender》female
name meaning》beautiful
crush》...
age》2
tagged》machari

╚════════════════════╝

The female's eyes gazed over the horizon and anything that moved, she felt almost alone at the moment but did not mind the fact that she was basically out in the open. Zuri's ears twitched and her head snapped back only to see a zebra run off. She was a little too on edge and needed to let loose a little and just have fun...she just needed encouragement to freely express herself. She looked ahead seeing vultures circling around an almost dead animal or a left over carcass, her eyes boredly focused on them and she could hear their cries as they dove down. Zuri quickly focused on something else mostly thoughts that she would get lost in or almost over think about.

The young female lioness smiled watching Africa's natural beauty, from the scenery to the animals that thrived in this harsh climate. When suddenly the peace and quiet is disrupted when a young male snuck up behind her and yelled boo! This startled her and her heart race since she was not expecting to be surprised by a stranger. She looked to the handsome young male, now calmed down and trying to act like he did not scare her. She knew the lion was not apart of the pride, yet she was not afraid to converse with him, after all he was quite attractive to her. A small smile came upon her face "hey.." Zurich said in a friendly manner. "no you didn't startle me...well not that much at least." she said this with a small laugh. Deciding she might as well introduce herself the young female turned to face the male that she is taking a small liking to. "um I'm Zuri"
hortus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

Postby Heda » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:51 am

M A C H A R I
┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈

name ;; Machari
age ;; two and a half years of age
rank ;; loner
gender ;; lion/male
with ;; Zuri

← ┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈→
Machari would smile at her, happy that she wasn't freaking out or screaming. Some lion had said that's what pride females did when a loner male approached them, scream it seemed out but he didn't know if it was true. He was just happy that she didn't freak out. Chuckling a bit he would look at her, "Well I'm glad you aren't too scared, wouldn't want you mate coming at me." He laughed as he looked around, "That would be pretty bad." Smiling at her as she told him her name, "That's a pretty name, I think it means beautiful doesn't it? It certainly fits if that's what it means." His eyes would travel to the waterhole that was a bit of a ways away, he was dying for water but by the looks of it a pride had it as there own so he'd just go back to that little tiny trickle type thing he found but he'd give his attention back to Zuri and give her a charming smile. "And I am Machari."

He was slightly confused on why she was so close to what he knew as the rogues territory, "Why are you so far away from your pride, it isn't safe around here." Machari would watch her before slightly smirking, "Like me, a big powerful being with muscles of steel. You should be glad I'm friendly." Hed joke to her softly before smiling again.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jabari [two]

Postby lumos. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:37 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxJ a b a r ixx
────────────────────────
kin: alika
tagged: zuberi
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  As Jabari slinked forward through the grasses, his eyes were dead set on the fresh water. The dry land that the rouges inhabited was scorching and had taken it's toll on the male. But he refused to drink from that muddy pool, at this very moment. He thought he would test his luck - but obviously it wasn't on his side this morning. He was only a step away when the sound of a growl reached his ears. Quickly his eyes flashed up to were the sound came from only to see the king of the pride, standing a few tail lengths away. Jabari smirked, gold eyes glinting mischievously. He remembered the older lion well - being the main reason he left in the first place. But he probably didn't recognize Jabari, for the younger male was now older then when he left and his smell was tainted by the rouges. The golden lion stood to his full height and began to address the king.

"Oh! Good morning, good sir!" Jabari sarcastically said, a air of haughtiness surrounding him. "Lovely mornin' today." He added in as he looked toward the sky and then back at Zuberi, "It is awfully hot though." The male lion, slowly began to test his luck again, taking a small step towards the watering hole. Making it look as if he shimmied along the ground instead of actually taking a step. His long tail swished behind him slowly, showing his annoyance, the furry tip disturbing the grass. "Is there something I could help you with then?" He asked, feigning as if he had no idea of what the king wanted.
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zukino - one

Postby sava. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxȤƲƘƖƝƠxx
name - zukino
gender - male
age - five years
rank - rouge leader
sibling - zaylena
crush - open
mate - open
mood - neutral
location - campsite
tagged: group

The male, Zukino, had found himself laying out in the blistering heat. Feeling the rays shining down upon his skin did little to bother such beast, as he paid no mind to such feelings. Instead, his thoughts were scrambling in other directions, finding a destination of their own. But what exactly should the male focus on? His past life? His present life, which would conclude of his small, almost pathetic seeming, rouge group? Bingo. Zukino had not always been the male whom was social, in fact, it seemed as if he never was. This of course was one of his main reasons to leave his old, birth pride. His sister, Zaylena had been something he despised greatly, finding her disgusting, and worth nothing more than a grain of dirt he walks over. In that case, he thinks of most to all pride members of such. Now though, he has a small group- one that doesn't have much to anymore rules than a pride would, just the few basics, seeing as they are rouges. Letting his ears perk, and his tail sway slightly, the male gazed about, wondering where his small group was currently, and what exactly they were up to.

Rising to his full height, the heated male stretched out, before moving forth. His paws stepped over the hard terrain, the dry sand brushing against his paws, clinging to his pads, before falling effortlessly to the ground once more- a repeating cycle. He knew he didn't have many lions or lioness' in his group, but he did have a few, and he did have a partial responsibility to look out for them. Raising his head, Zukino decided it would be best to call for them, to be aware of where they are, and possibly mingle around for a few moments, before he would grow tired, and want to be on his own again. So he did just that, pulling his lips back, a loud, yet deep chuff emitting from his chest, and drifting through the air. He knew they would hear it; and he knew, or hoped, they would reply soon.
sava.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niklaus the Loner {1} + Diava the Cub {1}

Postby azhefa. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:15 am

Niklaus
{Lᴏɴᴇ Lɪᴏɴ}
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Kˡᵃᵘˢ 9 Yᵉᵃʳˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : Loner Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ : Single Tᵃᵍˢ: None, Zuberi mentioned

The old male lion wanders around the plains, passing though territory after territory without even the slightest hint of fear or trepidation. Niklaus opens his mouth wide, his long fangs flashing in the sunlight, and yawns rather loudly as he walks. He shakes out his dark colored mane and pauses to scratch at an itch on his back, but was soon back to his wandering. The male scans around the surrounding grass lands, only a little interested in wither or not any females were in the area, but he was tired from his long journey and wasn't really in the mood for a confrontation.

He snorts at a tree where another lion had marked (Zuberi), a younger male was the King of the resident pride and it makes Niklaus chuckle in amusement. The male stands by the marked tree for a moment as he contemplates whether or not to mark over it just to mess with the residing pride, he loves to torment the younger males and cause them to stress over the fact that a much older male was present. Klaus twitches his thick shoulder muscle in a kind of shrug and sprays the tree behind him, marking over the scent of the pride just to see what their reaction would be, maybe the females will drive out the current male just to have him come in to take over since he was older and more mature, but he doubts it. The big male turns and keeps walking, thoughts of lionesses and a possible fight swirling around in his brain.

Diava
{Lᴏɴᴇ Cᴜʙ}
Dᶤᵃ 5 Mᵒᶰᵗʰˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : None yet Mᵒᵗʰᵉʳ : None Tᵃᵍˢ: None

The little cub creeps through the tall grass, freezing at every sound that her tiny ears pick up. Dia risks a peek over a big rock and sees water, much to her relief since she was parched from the dry heat beating down on her. She cautiously pads up to the water and starts lapping it up, her eyes scanning around as she drinks. After getting her fill of the cool liquid, Dia quickly returns to the cover of the tall grass, but trips over a stone and tumbles forward with a loud kitten-like mew, her feet getting tangled in the long grass. She tries to wiggle her way free, but it was no use so she starts to cry out pitifully for her mother even though she knows the lioness wasn't going to come.

After a few minutes of wiggling and crying, Diava finally gets free of the tangle of grass, tumbling forward and into the shallow water with a squeak of surprise. She gets to her feet and climbs out of the water, her fur now drenched and heavy which wears down on the cub even more. She hasn't eaten in almost a week and what little food she had was only bare scraps from an old kill left by a cheetah. The cub sighs and decides to lay in the grass to try and regain what little strength she had.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zaylena - one

Postby sava. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:34 am

xxȤƛƳԼЄƝƛxx
name - zaylena
gender - female
age - four years
rank - shaman
sibling - zukino
crush - open
mate - open
mood - worried
location - river
tagged - diava

Zaylena had just rosen from her sleep, having barely gotten any of such. Her dreams lately had been mostly about her old pride- the cold, harsh one that haunted her day and night. Glowering at such thoughts, she internally scolded herself, making the thoughts go away, but almost unwillingly. Sighing, the lioness stood, her pelt being heated by the sun shining down on the land, making her hot and thirsty. Taking in a breath, she looked around, seeing many members of the pride up and about, doing their daily jobs, or just mingling about. Glancing slightly over at the herb stock, she figured it would be time for her to go scout some more out, not wanting to run out at such times like these.

Moving her body forward, she left the campsite, making her way to a river known for carrying a variety of herbs. Though, with the heat, the river was becoming as dry as the dirt she walked on, and it saddened her greatly. Focusing back on her path, her ears suddenly perked; the sound of a soft cry rang into them, alerting her. It sounded so young, which concerned her even more; now knowing it wasn't an adult or teen lion/lioness. Increasing her pace to the noise, Zaylena rushed, soon catching sight of the wet, small, tired looking cub. Instantly she felt pity for the little thing; being on your own out in this time wasn't a good thing, and Zaylena was impressed to even see she was alive, not having died from starvation. "Oh dear.." Zaylena mumbled to herself, lowering her body to show herself as nothing of a threat, but a mere friend possibly. "Hi there, little one. Are you okay?" she questioned out smoothly, her tone gentle and calm, coxing the cub, not wanting to alarm the poor thing.
sava.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niklaus the Loner {Open} + Diava the Cub {2}

Postby azhefa. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Diava
{Lᴏɴᴇ Cᴜʙ}
Dᶤᵃ 5 Mᵒᶰᵗʰˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : None yet Mᵒᵗʰᵉʳ : None Tᵃᵍˢ: Zaylena

The sound of footfalls has Dia's ears flattening to her small head, she was weak from
lack of food and the wild bout of uncoordination has drained what little energy she
had left. The cub's ears fold back as the sound gets closer and closer, it must be a
large animal since the steps were heavier than that of a mouse or jackal. Dia digs her
little claws into the damp sand and awaits her fate, hopefully it wasn't a hyena since
the crude beasts love to start eating before their prey expires. There was barely a
shred of hope left in the cub that the approaching creature was a fellow lion, she has
been wandering for two weeks now and hasn't even come across a wandering male
that seems to plague just about everywhere else.

When the sound gets even closer and then stops, Diava peeks open one of her little dark
blue eyes, expecting to see a hungry beast drooling with excitement, but what she finds
instead was surprising. It was a lioness, a grown female lion who looks more concerned
than hungry. Diava's ears stay flat as Zaylena lowers herself down and comes closer, she
doesn't know this big female and was told many times that other lions hate cubs that aren't
their own, this female could easily kill her if that's the case. Dia lets out a rather pitiful hiss,
baring her little fangs at Zaylena as the lioness greets her and questions her well-being, she
may be weak, but that doesn't hinder her feisty nature. The cub stays put, mostly because
she has no energy to move, and just stares at the lioness, her own words unable to come
out due to her tired and weakened state.

Niklaus
{Lᴏɴᴇ Lɪᴏɴ}
Kˡᵃᵘˢ 9 Yᵉᵃʳˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : Loner Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ : Single Tᵃᵍˢ: None, Zuberi mentioned

The old male lion wanders around the plains, passing though territory after territory
without even the slightest hint of fear or trepidation. Niklaus opens his mouth wide,
his long fangs flashing in the sunlight, and yawns rather loudly as he walks. He shakes
out his dark colored mane and pauses to scratch at an itch on his back, but was soon
back to his wandering. The male scans around the surrounding grass lands, only a little
interested in wither or not any females were in the area, but he was tired from his
long journey and wasn't really in the mood for a confrontation.

He snorts at a tree where another lion had marked (Zuberi), a younger male was the
King of the resident pride and it makes Niklaus chuckle in amusement. The male stands
by the marked tree for a moment as he contemplates whether or not to mark over it just
to mess with the residing pride, he loves to torment the younger males and cause them to
stress over the fact that a much older male was present. Klaus twitches his thick shoulder
muscle in a kind of shrug and sprays the tree behind him, marking over the scent of the
pride just to see what their reaction would be, maybe the females will drive out the current
male just to have him come in to take over since he was older and more mature, but he
doubts it. The big male turns and keeps walking, thoughts of lionesses and a possible fight
swirling around in his brain.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me