Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

A new animal will be Mice, but now you can choose another

Poll ended at Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

Lynx/bobcats
No votes
Deer
20%
Birds
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepti

Postby .silk. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:51 am

Great! ^^

We can start rping now!
X
X
┌─────────────♥────────────┐
ambivert | infj | taurus | ravenpuff
"She was lightning in my heart."

└─────────────♥────────────┘
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 am

[[ Awesome will post as soon as I can!
─────────────── feel free to send me a pm if you want! I love to chat. c: ───── ( my love <3 ) ────────
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:00 am

((Sweet! I will post too just as soon as I finish up some things Illusion! ^u^ ))
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 am

(Starting us off and I changed eternal's looks a little)

Eternal -

I spread my wings and stretch, then begin to claw my thumb at the tree edges, being stuck in the tree as a prinsoner of the owls. I slammed at he stone which was a door to hold me there. I slammed harder, rolling the stone away. Then flew out of the tree trunk and onto a branch, but I still needed to get away with no one noticing me.

Bayzelger -

I eat at a robin's face, my hunger dying down. I pick at my beak for a grooming and fluff my feathers. I stroll down the hall carved from the tree, looking at the rocks seeing each one sealed shut, but when i got to the end, one was laying on the ground rolled away. I screeched in anger holding my wings out.
X
X

.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 am

------------------------------------------------------------------
    W R I T E R
    h e - m a k e s - m e - f e e l - l i k e - t h a t,
    l i k e f l i n g.

gender; female type; barn owl crush; none mate; none

-- Writer sat up on open of the highest branches in the tree they had taken from the bats. She looked down at he lower branches seeing others. Her dark eyes scanned the hole tree before seeing a small black spot down far beneath her. She skinned her eyes leaning down for a closer look before her eyes widen as she realized that it was one of there captive bats. It must have gotten out some how and once seeing this she opened her mouth wide letting out a screech to let others around her know about the bat that had escaped the tree. She leaned down over the edge of the branch and stretched out her wings as she flew down towards the branch the bat sat on gaining speed quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    D R A C U L A
    gender; male type; bat crush; none mate; none

-- His sharp claws wrapped around the branch he hang upside down on with his wings wrapped around himself. He was sleeping silently and peacefully his chest rising and falling as she snoozed calmly. He woke up slowly blinking his eyes open until they where wide and around. His gaze swept the area surrounding him before he let go of the thin branch and then flapped his wings quickly reversing his corse so he wasn't heading straight for the hard dirty ground. He hovered in the air below the branch looking around before chose ping a direction and flying quickly off that way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by feather' on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────── feel free to send me a pm if you want! I love to chat. c: ───── ( my love <3 ) ────────
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Perhaps it was the screeching that gained her attention, or the distinct flapping of feathers, but whatever the case Leona did not bother going to join the chase. Instead silently she willed for the little bat to fly faster as she nursed her wing, injured in a battle with bats before. She watched from her nest silently her amber gaze was narrowed and she soon turned away from the sight hating that she could not do more for the young bat in peril.

Meanwhile Drenda on the other hand once she heard the screams could. She was flying through the woods further and further away from the cabins when she saw them. "Hey watch out!" Seeing talons and feathers Drenda gave a screech as she flew down, a huge black shadow with fangs and fur, dangerous and huge.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Eternal --
I jumped, startled, I shook for a moment then fell. I began to steady myself and lift into the air flapping. I fly higher into the tree as I climb the air, not to great on where to go. I sneak into a dark shadow, tucked within a crack at the top of the tree. My fur bristles a sI lower my breathing thinking, where can i go??

Bayzelger--
I lift my beak and screech I flap my huge wings then fly around the tree, spotting a large fox bat. I fly down my talons out reached to attack its back.
X
X

.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:35 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W R I T E R
    l i k e f l i n g.

-- The Barn owl heard the screech of the bat that was coming down towards her from above. It was gaining on her quickly and Writer spread out her wings completely stopping short then shooting back up toward the sky quickly her back banging hard into Drenda's chest. Se had spotted Bayzelger coming towards the smaller bat and knew she'd be able to hold this one off as he captured the one that had some how gotten away from them. Typewriter began to flap her wings again rising up next to the bat and then stretching out her sharp talons lashing at the bats face aggressively. Her dark eyes narrowed and she flapped her brown and white speckled wings hard as she stayed in the air scrapping at the bats fur.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Drenda was hardly stupid however and with a screech she flew upwards barely a hair length away from those talons. Swooping down however her claws buried themselves into Bay's shoulders. "How about picking on someone your own size!" She screeched angrily however at Typewriter and with her wings clutched to her body dove down towards the snow to evade those sharp talons at her face. She shot back into the air however and screeched as she took off after Eternal. "Fly pup! Fly!" Diving and dipping through the air she tried to evade the two owls on the pursuit.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W R I T E R
    l i k e f l i n g.

-- Writer shock her head clearly ing her mind trying her best to ignore the bats claws as they hit her shoulder and she looked up at her eyes narrow angrily looking at her like daggers." Like you?!" She spat at the large bat flapping her wings hard rising up into the air speeding towards the bat as she talked to the younger female. She reached out with long talons wrapping them around the edge of the bats wing and holing them tightly in her wings as she yanked Drenda back with a sharp pull and then swing her legs and throwing the bat into the air away from the tree. She locked her wings close to her sides diving towards the bat and then opening them when she was an inch away wrapping her wing around the bat so she could see nothing else and with her talons reach out grabbing the bats wing once again hoping to hold her still long enough for Bayzelger to get Eternal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me