{CANINES OF THEDOBA}[semi-lit][open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Who Should Be the "Evil Forces"?

Evil Canine Pack
31%
Modern Humans/Poachers/Land Developers
23%
Ancient Enemy Kingdom
23%
Mother Nature (Tornado, Hurricane, etc.)
15%
Other (PM to suggest!)
No votes
Ignore this option; it's only there so that I can see the results.
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: {CANINES OF THEDOBA}[semi-lit][open]

Postby xayah » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 am

{{edit;; Either or is fine c: It's your choice of course

It isn't finished yet, of course, but this is all I could finished with the time I had. The rest should be finished soon. If there is anything I've missed let me know ^^}}

BASICS

name ;;
"And why would my name matter to you? Just call me Priscilla."
age ;;
"I know, I look like a pup. I can assure you I'm three and a half years old."
gender ;;
"Female? I certainly hope I look as I am, for your sake."
mate ;;
"I'm simply not interested."
crush ;;
"I don't plan on wasting my time with others. Not to mention there aren't many males of my species around."
kin ;;
Thorn - Father - Deceased
Ballin - Mother - Deceased
Sotoro - Brother - Unknown
Bengil - Brother - Unknown
Rundo - Sister - Deceased

APPEARANCE
To describe Priscilla would be quite simple. To start, she is quite small. To an average wolf or canine she rises only to the shoulder, roughly three hands high. She does not have a strong muscular build nor does she need one. Although most of her strength his hidden in her hind legs. Priscilla relies mainly on running and hiding as her defense method. While she does get her paws dirty occasionally she is not one to shed blood for fun or to be rash. She has a quaint pointed muzzle and large sharp ears, making her excellent at hearing and hiding. Her fur is a rust colored red and orange, almost brown. It blends into natural darker browns and lighter creams on her shoulders, back, as well as her paws and cheeks. Priscilla's eyes are quite unnatural for her species. Small round eyes resembling a very light brown and hazel color. If you see her in the right lighting they might also appear as blue.

HISTORY
To ask of one's history could end up dragging you in. Priscilla has a quick and simple past, so we will keep it short. She was born in a large litter of four, two girls and two boys. Priscilla was the youngest, and of course the weakest. Her father and older siblings never payed much attention to her. However, her mother had hope. She cared for Priscilla each second of every day. And, unlike most, she grew stronger. Now she looks frail and small, but compared to her family she was the tough one. When her siblings and herself were ready to leave their parents, a tradition in their family, a sudden rock slide swept them away. Priscilla knew she'd say good-bye to her family, but not like this. Despite the tradition to start her own life, she spend months searching for her family. Eventually she came across her parents bodies, already rotting and picked away by scavengers. It was bound to happen anyway. So the young Ethiopian wolf set on her way, never saying good-bye or finding her siblings. Though she feels their spirits out there, watching over her.

PERSONALITY
Priscilla has a unique personality. She was born the outcast of her family, but with time grew stronger. She does not give in easily, and will often do whatever it takes to prove she is worth it. She doesn't spend much time with others, as she does not enjoy company. Though she wont turn away a potential friend. Priscilla is young and adventurous. She loves exploring and partaking in exciting events, though she can end up in the way. Though most don't pay much attention to her, she still has a strong spirit. Almost nothing will bring her down and she will fight till she can no longer fight. Priscilla way walk the walk and talk the talk, but she is a rather sweet canine. If she had some one to care for she'd never leave them alone.

All images are copyrighted to their rightful owners
Last edited by xayah on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 am

((Edward is accepted. Civetta, do you think you can change her species? Hyenas aren't canines; they're more closely related to cats. Ethiopian Wolf is fine. Do you mind if I put her with the other canines, or would you prefer her to be with the mini-pack of wolves?))
Last edited by VesVes on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 am

((Bump. Please join, people!))
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:29 am

[bump!]
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 am

((Gaaaahhh I completely forgot about this! Priscilla is accepted, and hopefully we'll get more people to join this!))
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me