[ π™©π™π™š π™£π™šπ™­π™© !! - canine rp ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:01 am

well, you've done it again. you've survived. though you may be young, you've survived
unlike the rest. however, one has no time to pat one's self on the back and tell themselves
this. you have bigger problems on your hands - er, paws - a problem that isn't easy to just
fix. not that you can exactly. your pack is gone young one, torn apart by that foul beast
and now there is only one thing to do. run. run free and hide, because the same thing
that destroyed your pack is after you now. you have few with you, those you'll have to
learn to rely on and learn together the ways of life. but you must do so quickly, because
in the wild one doesn't have a lot of time nor does one always get a second chance. so,
think wisely and be strong. only then may you get the chance to start anew.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:34 am

β…°. all cs and tess's rules apply as usual, no exceptions. β…°β…°. all forums and ooc go on the
discussion thread. β…°β…°β…°. please turn signatures off when posting on either thread. β…³. please
no power-playing, god-modding or mary sues/gary stus. β…΄. there are limited roles so i'm
only allowing two per user, unless stated otherwise. β…΅. be realistic with your characters
please, all purebreds and mixes are allowed with the exception of wolf/coyote mixes.
β…Ά. i ask for you to write at least a small paragraph per post. β…·. i ask you to post at
least, twice a week. unsaid activity will put your characters at risk for removal. β…Έ. no
being your own crush/mate. β…Ή. all characters should be no older than a year old for
the plot's sake. β…Ί. have fun and enjoy !!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:35 am

the twelve

name | age | gender | breed | user
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:09 pm

the plot is simple really. a group of puppies and young dogs ranging from a few months old
to about a year are on their own. it happened after their pack's camp was found by a large
beast - a predator that tore it apart and sent the dogs running for their lives. the rest of
the pack urged the youngest to flee - and they did. however, little did the dogs know that
that unfortunately, would be the last time any of them would see the beloved pack again.

the story begins when the dogs are fleeing from the camp. the young dogs will escape
from the predators, but only for a short time. the young dogs will come together and
wait three nights, before returning to the scene of the disaster. once there...who
knows what they might see - or even meet.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:11 pm

open and accepting !! come join the fun !!

discussion thread
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me