❝ within the veil ❞ || wc

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ within the veil ❞ || wc

Postby b i e n e » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:53 am

━━━━━━━xxvxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxlxx━━━━━━━

[ ━ a warrior cats roleplay ━ ]
b i e n e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i e n e » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:05 pm

x
x
x
───────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝓐 thick fog did not always consume the territory of Flameclan. Until
a moon ago, the only fog the clan had ever seen was the thin wisps that c
oiled around their paws during the dawn patrols. It all changed when a cl
oud fell across the land, making it impossible to see in front of one's self.
A majority of the clan is placing the blame on a curse cast by their ancest
ors of starclan. While there is a pawful of cats who disagree with this the
ory there is something they all believe; the fog is dangerous. Sunlight rare
ly manages to pierce through the veil and because of this the vegetation is
dying. Any prey that can be found through the haze is near starved to deat
h, providing almost no nutrient to the hunters lucky enough to catch them.
Starvation is not the only threat Flameclan faces due to the fog. When it fir
st rolled in, the fog brought something fierce along with it. A creature able
to stalk through the veil is preying upon the clan cats who dare to adventur
e beyond the clan's camp. Already ten clan members have disappeared with
out a trace into the fog.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
───────────────────────
Last edited by b i e n e on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b i e n e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i e n e » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:23 pm

𝐟 𝐥 𝐚 𝐦 𝐞 𝐜 𝐥 𝐚 𝐧 //

Flameclan rests at the heart of a birch forest that is surrounded by rocky hills and flowering fields.

FOREST ─────── the soul of flameclan is the forest that takes up almost all of the territory the clan resides in. the birch forest is open and airy, camouflage is scarce so a majority of the cats have to rely on either their speed and reflexes in order to hunt down their prey. foliage might be scarce in the forest but there is still a healthy collection of plants and herbs that can be found, one of the most common plants found in the territory are firethorn bushes; large thorny bushes that produce crimson red poisonous berries
      SCARLET CREEK ─────── entering the territory through the middle of the northern border, and flowing southeast, past the clans camp and exiting the land through the south-eastern corner. the creek is a deep red due to erosion, because of this many cats believe that if you drink from the water you will be cursed by starclan. in what way? no one knows.
      MIGHTY SPRUCE ─────── in the north-eastern territory, above the clan's camp, is the apprentice training grounds. mentors like to take their apprentice's to train in the shade of the only spruce tree that grows in the forest. easily the biggest tree in the camp, a few of the more experienced apprentices enjoy daring one another to climb the mighty branches. it's a fun way for the young warriors to bond with one another while also displaying their skills. so far no one has succeeded in reaching the top of the tree.
      FOX BURROW ─────── an abandoned burrow west of the clan's camp provides as a hotspot for the young cats. rather than venturing deep into the tunnel, they prefer sticking either to the outside of the den or inside the large entrance chamber. the fox burrow is close enough to camp that there have been a few cats daring enough to still travel to it after the fog arrived.
      BROWN HILLS ─────── on the south-western side of the territory is small hills that are greatly avoided. this is due to the large number of brown recluse spiders that are nesting there. a bite from one of these spiders can kill a cat within days. so far there has been no cure.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐛 𝐨 𝐫 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐬 //

NORTH ─────── in the north, the territory ends on the other side of a giant gorge that is usually flooded by rapid water. a fallen tree provides as the only bridge between the two pieces of land. past this is the SEER ROCK. there've been a few cats who've attempted to reach the rock since the mist came, yet none of them has succeeded.
      SOUTH ─────── the southern border is nearly impossible to see due to it crossing a field of wildflowers with no rememberable features. if not for the scent then the cats would never be able to distinguish where their region ends and where floraclan's previous territory begins. after a moon of being unable to navigate the forest and reach that border, the border marks are beginning to disappear, an invitation for the former members of floraclan to intrude if they dare to venture into the fog.
      EAST ─────── the closest border to flameclan's camp lays in the east. resting where the birch forest ends and the land opens up into a grassy plain. from this border, a thunderpath can be spotted far away.
      WEST ─────── the western border is usually neglected due to being on the furthest away from the camp. in order to mark it, patrols have to walk around the only lake in flameclan's territory. where the plains become damp and mushy due to the flooding that occurs during the wet months is where the territory comes to an end.

𝐜 𝐚 𝐦 𝐩 //

resting in the north-eastern section of flameclan's territory, hidden amongst the greenery and trees is the clan's camp. firethorn bushes act as the camp's main defence, a threat that neither intruders nor clan cats can walk away from unscathed. without using the well-hidden entrance, a tunnel that travels beneath the bushes, a cat is bound to be covered in thorns. outside of the camp are a few spaced out boulders that patrols gather at before they depart on their duties.

LEADER'S DEN ────── located at the further back of the camp, between the elders' den and the medicine cat's den. the den has a little shelter, simply being at the base of a large sweet pepper bush that blooms lovely smelling white flowers. the bush's leaves do good to shelter the leader from the rain and snow, but a breeze always manages to make itself into the nest. the nest itself is a mixture between soft moss and feathers although the past moon it has become uncomfortable. the moss has been flattened and the feathers deteriorating.
      MEDICINE CAT'S DEN ────── sandwiched between the leader's den and nursery at the back of the camp; this den is one of the cosier ones. located in a fallen over spruce tree that has been hollowed out over the years. the den has enough room for five cats; this includes the medicine cat and their apprentice. these two cats sleep towards the entrance of the den, where the roots had once been. they store the very few herbs they have in the grooves of the den's walls.
      NURSERY ────── technically this den is beneath the medicine cat's den; in the remains of what used to be a rabbit's burrow before flameclan took over. the entrance is shaded by a young sweet pepper bush that is less than half the size of the one the leader nests in, a hollow at the base of the bush leads down in a slope before opening up into a medium-size cavern. since the entrance is so narrow, queens enter into the nursery a quarter-moon along when their stomachs are still small enough to squeeze through. the space inside the den quickly becomes overcrowded when there are more than two queens, yet four queens are able to fit inside. the den is usually pretty humid so the moss that makes up the nests needs to be constantly changed and the dirt loosened...recently the dens maintenance has fallen behind causing a mildewy scent.
      ELDERS' DEN ────── the smallest of all the dens in the camp and located in the further back of the camp; this den is located between the roots of a birch tree that have grown above the ground, forming a small enclosed space. the last elder died three moons ago and since then the three nests that once made up the den have been pulled apart and recycled. some of the moss has gone to the medicine cat's den while the rest to the nursery. cobwebs have begun to form and suspicions of a brown recluse spider making its nest there have grown.
      WARRIORS' DEN ────── the largest of all the dens and although it is completely unseen. this den tunnels underneath most of the camp and shares its entrance with the tunnel that leads outside of the camp. due to this setup, the warriors are able to exit out of the camp without entering the camp's clearing. this also means they are able to monitor anyone who exits or enters the camp. consisting of three caverns; the older warriors nearing their retirement sleep at the cavern located in the furthest back. many of them have yet to realize that they share a wall with the nursery and that there is a tiny crevice connecting the two dens. the cavern closest to the entrance is where the experienced warriors are; providing the first wall of defence for the entirety of the clan. as of lately three of these warriors stay guard throughout the night; watching the entrance for intruders and for any clan cats who try to sneak out. the cavern that rests between these two is where the young and rash warriors are. protected and monitored by there senior warriors, it is nearly impossible for them to get up to any mischief in the night. not without a very appealing bribe. sadly the den has become extremely uncomfortable with there being close to nothing left of the once soft nests.
      APPRENTICES' DEN ────── on the right side of the entrance and to the front of the nursery's sweet pepper bush are two large boulders that form the apprentices' den. between the two of them is a large crevice that opens up. before flameclan made their home there the scarlet creek used to flow through it, passing between the two rocks. eventually, it changed its path but this caused there to be a small hollow between the two rocks large enough to fit at most eleven juvenile cats. many of the apprentices find this den to be uncomfortable due to the rust-red walls but they eventually overcome this fear.
      CLEARING ────── outside of the dens the clearing is very large and spacious, perfect for the clan to lounge around when not busy. opposite of the apprentices' den, on the far left side of the camp, is where the fresh-kill pile. crafted with pebbles and rocks encircling the food, the cats are able to store an abundance of prey. recently a senior warrior has been assigned to guard this scarce pile to prevent any prey from being stolen before it is rationed out. besides the fresh-kill pile and the elders' den is a deep groove in the ground. this groove was made by the cats to store fresh rainwater. occasionally apprentices are assigned to pat down the soil so that it is packed tight. this helps to prevent the rainwater from being absorbed into the ground. over the past few moons, this small pool of water has overflown, causing the ground to become marshy around it.

𝐛 𝐞 𝐲 𝐨 𝐧 𝐝 //

SEER ROCK ────── a two-day journey further north and out of the territory is the seer rock; a large banded gneiss in colours of various golds and greys. in the past, it was used as a way to communicate with starclan. since the fog's arrival, the cats of flameclan have been attempting to reach it. all trips have been unsuccessful, with the cats never returning home.
      FLORACLAN ────── a hundred and fifty moons ago to the south of flameclan, floraclan thrived in the floral meadows. they were far swifter than the cats of the forest and believed themselves to be superior. due to this, they raged war against flameclan in hopes of expanding their territory. after many moons of battling flameclan was left with no other choice but to chase the cats from their territory. since then the territory has been believed to be abandoned. in recent moons, a small group of cats descended from floraclan have begun to recolonize the territory.

Last edited by b i e n e on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      b i e n e

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby b i e n e » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:05 pm

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
          leader [ 1/1 ]
          XXXXXXXX ospreystar | 85 m | male | biene
          XXXXXXXX 5 lives left

deputy [ 1/1 ]
          XXXXXXXX shiversky | 48 m | female| love my way

medicine cat
          XXXXXXXX marigoldripple | 52 m |female

med. cat apprentice [ 1/1 ]
          XXXXXXXX timberpaw | 12 m | male | fiver

warriors [ 9/- ]
          XXXXXXXX hemlockclaw | 85 m | male | biene
          XXXXXXXX pythonshade | 24 m | female | immortes
          XXXXXXXX fleatrap | 16 m | male | love me way
          XXXXXXXX adderfang | 45 m | male | fruitbat
          XXXXXXXX cuckoowhisker | 35 m | male | turpitude
          XXXXXXXX dewdapple | 30 m | female | crash the mode
          XXXXXXXX locustsight | 38 m | female | wildsight
          XXXXXXXX bramblethorn | 27 m | male | wildsight
          XXXXXXXX russetshroud | 25 m | male | pecos
          XXXXXXXX name | age | gender | flatterina
          XXXXXXXX name | age | gender | lacke
          name | age | gender | user

apprentices [ 7/ half of warriors ]
          XXXXXXXX malllowpaw | 8 m | female | biene
          XXXXXXXX wormpaw | 11 m | male | love my way
          XXXXXXXX nagpaw | 8 m | male | crash the mode
          XXXXXXXX cranepaw | 9 m | male | immortes
          XXXXXXXX foxpaw | 10 m| male | fluently sarcastic
          XXXXXXXX pansypaw | 8m | female | fruitbat
          XXXXXXXX name | age | gender | lacke

queens [ 1/3 ]
          XXXXXXXX deadeyes | 24 m | female | gleon
          XXXXXXXX kits
          XXXXX expecting
          XXXXXXXX name | age | gender | user
          XXXXXXXX kits
          XXXXX name | age | gender
          XXXXXXXX name | age | gender | user
          XXXXXXXX kits
          ┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚
          x
          x
          x

mentors
              XXXXXXXX cuckoowhisker | mallowpaw
              XXXXXXXX pythonshade | wormpaw
              XXXXXXXX adderfang | nagpaw
              XXXXXXXX locustsight | cranepaw
              XXXXXXXX russetshroud | foxpaw
              XXXXXXXX mentor | apprentice
              x
              x
              x
              x
              x
              x

kin
                  XXXXXXXX parents
                  XXXXXXXX child
                  XXXXXXXX child
                  x
                  x
                  x
                  x
                  x
                  x

missing 'n' dead
                      XXXXXXXX marigoldripple is missing
                      XXXXXXXX name
                      XXXXXXXX name
                      XXXXXXXX name
                      Last edited by b i e n e on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 am, edited 25 times in total.
                      b i e n e

My pets
                      My items
                      My wishlist
                      My gallery
                      My scenes
                      My dressups
                      Trade with me

Postby b i e n e » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:31 pm

xxxxx'''
                      ┌────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'''
                      ONE

this is a semi-lit roleplay
                      so I expect a minimum of
                      300 words per character
                      post. posts must also be
                      correctly written with no
                      slang. try to include wc
                      terms.

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

TWO

roleplayers may only have
                      one high-rank role. make
                      sure to reserve your spot.
                      you can also have as many
                      characters as you're able
                      to handle.

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

THREE

might be obvious but try
                      to be as realistic as you
                      can. no special powers,
                      unrealistic fur coats, or
                      all powerful characters.
                      cats can have the ability
                      to have visions, pm me.

└────────┘

xxxxx'''
                      ┌────────┐

FOUR

there'll be a lot of drama
                      so try to stay active. post
                      at least twice a week- pm
                      me with issues. forbidden
                      loves and death are more
                      than welcomed!

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

FIVE

ooc, character forms, and
                      the like will be posted on
                      this forum. respect others
                      and have fun! plot related
                      polls with also be there.

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

SIX

if you have any issues or
                      questions about the rp
                      pm me! I don't bite!

└────────┘
                      Last edited by b i e n e on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                      b i e n e

My pets
                      My items
                      My wishlist
                      My gallery
                      My scenes
                      My dressups
                      Trade with me

Postby b i e n e » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:43 pm

xxxxx'''
                      ┌────────┐

NEWS

...does the fog seem to
                      be thickening...?

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

WEATHER

leaf-bare is beginning to
                      give way to new-leaf. so
                      while moon-high is more
                      frosty, sun-high tends to
                      be on the warmer side.
                      sunlight has been unable
                      to penetrate the fog and
                      reach the forest floor.

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

PATROLS

sun-rise has just arrived
                      and with it the cats are
                      beginning to stir awake.
                      a dawn patrol has yet to
                      be formed but one will
                      soon be sent out.

└────────┘

xxxxx'''
                      ┌────────┐

PROPHECIES

since the fog has arrived
                      all communication with
                      our ancestors have come
                      to a halt. maybe the fog
                      is preventing them from
                      reaching out to us... or
                      do they have nothing to
                      say?

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

VISIONS

like the forest, the clan's
                      dreams are unclear and
                      filled with shadows. if a
                      cat has received a vision
                      they have yet to step up
                      and speak of it.

// pm me if interested
                      2/3

└────────┘
                      ┌────────┐

PLOTS

no new major plot points
                      have taken place

└────────┘
                      Last edited by b i e n e on Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
                      b i e n e

My pets
                      My items
                      My wishlist
                      My gallery
                      My scenes
                      My dressups
                      Trade with me

Postby b i e n e » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:14 am

━━━━━━━xxvxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxlxx━━━━━━━

[ ━ DISCUSSION ━ ]

Last bumped by b i e n e on Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:14 am.
                      b i e n e

My pets
                      My items
                      My wishlist
                      My gallery
                      My scenes
                      My dressups
                      Trade with me