>> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby #1 bunny boy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:51 am

☀𝓢𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒶𝓌 / 𝓟𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Brackenpaw, Brindlehaze☀

"Squirrels..?" Squirrelpaw chirped, standing and limping over to the tree, glancing up at the bulging nest. "Maybe they could be my family from a different lifetime. You never know, we could've been destined to meet!" She joked, stretching her claws out but being careful not to damage the ground beneath her. She'd always been one to respect all that around her. Each plant, tree, blade of grass. She was always a very delicate kit. After speaking, she cleared her throat, hanging her head slightly as if to apologise for speaking so much before padding to stand beside Brackenpaw.

✦𝓦𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓌 / 𝓟𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Oakenheart✦

A smile shone on Wisteriapaw's face once he got the go-ahead but as soon as he turned to look at where Goldenpaw had gone, he was already off with his mentor, Ravenlily. His happy little smile dropped suddenly and his tail drooped, almost jealous of his friend being whisked away but understandable nonetheless. "Actually, I think h-he's busy so... W-We can just... Go now. If you wouldn't mind. Sorry about changing my mind, Oakenheart." He meowed quite quietly before looking up at the older tom. He wished that he could be a good apprentice but doubt constantly clouded his mind and he could only think about how cowardly he had been for- almost- his whole life.

☁𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 / 𝓜𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Applefur☁

Silvermind gave a small little surprised purr but gave a rare smile to the queen nonetheless. "Is it alright if I come in? I don't want to disturb you or anything." She chuckled nervously, padding into the den nonetheless, brushing up as close as possible to the other she-cat to remind her of her presence. "I've been so stressed this morning, you have no idea, oh my Starclan. All these felines are so- so- irritating and stupid!" She snarled slightly, taking a couple deep breaths to calm down, giving Apple a look that said; obviously not you, of course. Applefur had to be the only cat in the entire clan she could actually tolerate to a certain level. You see, after a while, cats become boring and you learn all their tricks. Barely any of them try to change their plans or attack tactics but the ones who do? Those are the cats that gain Silvermind's respect and attention. In her opinion? Applefur was one of those cats.

♛𝓓𝑒𝓂𝓊𝓈 (𝓒𝑜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈) / 𝓛𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓇 / 𝓣𝒶𝑔𝓈: Virgil / "Anxiety"♛

The tom let out a chortle of feline-like laughter before sitting down right next to the smaller cat and nuzzling his head under the other's chin. He'd never been one to respect personal space. "Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in so long, Anx, you have no idea! Do you know how many sleepless nights I've had thinking about you? Oh, the thought brings a shiver down my spine. I've been so lonely and coold." He whined, standing up after taking a tiny nibble out of the mouse that Anxiety had caught. "Why did you ever stop talking to me? We made such a good team before you joined Mr. Adorable and his little wonder pack. He hissed, obvious bitterness in his tone. What was he talking about?
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:48 am

White Night Fantasy wrote:
Froststar
she - leader - Pineclan - crush: open - apprentice: n/a
tags: Eaglesnow, most cats into the camp

She sat there and watched her clan patiently waiting for her deputy to show up but still the silver younger she-cat was nowhere to be seen 'Did I made her deputy way too young?' she started to wonder. She flicked her ears and scanned around the clearing for the cats she saw so far, seeing Eaglesnow who seemed kind of bored "Eaglesnow?!" she called out to the toms name "Could you please lead this mornings border patrols?' she meowed thoughtfully "take your apprentice and...well whoever you want with you" she meowed.

She then turned to her clan "everyone, can any of you, bring some prey back in camp, when you get out? Fresh kill pile is not empty, but it will not last forever" she meowed to her clan. She was planning to get out to hunt by herself as well, but so far she thought to wait for Ivyflame to wake up, as she didn't want to rush out and leave her there all alone to think what's going on.

Thunderpaw
she - apprentice - Pineclan - crush: open - mentor: Eaglesnow
tags: open

She waked up for last, blinking her eyes, giving up one long yawn, before making a check around the apprentice's den, there seemed to be nobody there any longer, so she started to wonder if she slept too long. She rushed out of the apprentice's den already starting to think excuses to her mentor about her late-sleeping but realized when noticed that she was not late, most of the cats were still there, so was her mentor.

Lifestream
she - elder - Pineclan - crush: none
tags: Ravenlily

She enjoyed her vole, flicking her one ear toward the approving cat, quickly swallowing her bite, before lifting her head to see the other she-cat "Oh Good morning Ravenlily" she meowed with a gentle purr "I am doing fine, it's just kind of boring to be inside the camp all days long, I know I could still do some hunting, but...Brindlehaze is worried that my back problems will get worse by doing so" she meowed sighing. She made a quick look over to the medicine cat, then back at other older she-cat "So what about you, everything going alright?" she asked taking a bite of her vole.

Fallenmist
she - warrior - Mossclan - crush: open - apprentice: n/a
tags: Cricketchirp

As the voices outside got heavier and louder, sleeping was getting almost impossible to her, not even truly realizing it, but she was very much a awaken by now. Narrowing her eyes she looked toward the warrior's den entrance, wondering if she could go out to do her warrior tasks, she could maybe stake some snaps later on, when the apprentices are out for training and most cats are taking their naps after a good meal. She shook her white pelt and padded out of the den, seeing little amused that no patrols were not being sent out "So did I sleep too late or is the patrol leaders late?" she meowed to Cricketchirp, who was sitting there all alone "Did I miss something interesting?" she asked looking over to where Winterstorm was chatting with other cats.

Primrosepaw
tom - apprentice - Mossclan - crush: open - mentor: Cloverstream
tags: Cloverstream

He watched the conversations with his brother and Timberstrike, giving a smile he turned to his own mentor as she spoke to them "Nah! That's the pretty normal attitude from Amberpaw, sometimes...he maybe does need a little kick to the butt" he meowed giving a laugh. He perked his ears for her other word "Strong enough? I am waited to climb to the trees, I want to get hight...I want to see the world as a bird or squirrels could..." he said flicking his tail excitedly.

Amberpaw
tom - apprentice - Mossclan - crush: open - mentor: Timberstrike
tags; Timberstrike

He narrowed his eyes looking then to look elsewhere away from his furious mentor "well fine, it's still better than being here all day" he meowed lightly sighing. He made one last look to his brother and Sunpaw, before flicking his tail to say that he was leaving and followed after the Timberstrike "So where do we start the border round?" he asked, not really thinking that the round starts when they leave the camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me