──── far from home

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ──── far from home

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Spirit the outcast
Wolfdog mix/Male/Four YO/fixed/Open/Tags: Chocolate

He woke up with his human like normal. He was fed his home made meal then, taken on his walk to the dog park where he played with other dogs. Then they went home and rested then after an hour they had a training session. They then cuddled and watched a movie but Spirit knew he had to leave earth soon. He was right after watching homeward bound, they got in the car and drove to what his human called a space center. She put him in a crate telling that she knew he hated being in one but that he had to be brave, she petted him behind his ears, gave him a kiss and sung two calming songs about farewells and with a last hug, closed his door and said "until we meet again my beloved Spirit." He let out a parting howl as he was brought in to the rocket. Once in the rocket he had his own song for his human that played in his head as the rocket took off. He feel asleep after that dreaming of fetching balls and learning new words and just being with her again. It was loud clicking that woke him up and found that his door was open so he came out to see who was making all that noise. He found it to be chocolate the young lab he met a few days ago. "Hey Chocolate." He greeted.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐁 𝐄 𝐀 𝐔 !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    4 Yrs | Male | Beauceron | The Wild Card | Tags: Molly

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Beau rolled his eyes as the dogs around him whimpered and cried, fearing the confusion their surroundings had brought. He wouldn’t deny that he too felt the concern for his own safety and well-being, though he wasn’t experiencing a similar level of terror such as the dachshund cowering in the crate beside him. After spending weeks confined to the small kennel of a shelter, this experience came as a breath of fresh air. Sure, he’d snapped and growled at the prodding humans as they ran their medical tests and health checks, but he felt little disappointment in being selected. As the door closed with a heavy thud, and darkness swallowed the last glimpse of light, Beau sprawled into the space of his kennel, peacefully resting his head on his paws. His mind held uncertainty, perhaps even dread for what their future may hold. That was if they even made it out alive.

His ears perked upon his head as a sound rattled nearby, and followed by an interesting scent that accompanied it, Beau could only assume they were being fed. His body stirred from its resting form and he rose to his paws, stepping from his carrier to greet the new space of the ship. He wasted no time in satisfying his hunger, barely acknowledging the other dogs as he ate. Maybe getting aquatinted with them would be a good idea. They seemed in this together after all. With a kind smile, he came to a stop beside the dachshund’s carrier, recalling her fearful state earlier that day. Maybe she’d managed to compose herself enough to speak with him. “Hey there, are you alright?” His smile faded slightly as he noticed the fear within her gaze, and Beau instinctively took a step back. Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea. She was already afraid, and getting cornered by some big dog wasn’t going to help.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Youthful 2.

Postby Stripe12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 am

𝓒 𝓗 𝓞 𝓒 𝓞 𝓛 𝓐 𝓣 𝓔
Number: 2, The Youthful. Gender: ♀. Age: 1½ years.
Breed: Lab. Fur color: Brown. Location: Ship. Tags: Spirit

The young female lifted her head upon hearing her name being spoken, and she saw Spirit. Her tail wagged even more excitedly when she recognized him. Her owner had brought her to meet him a couple days prior to being launched into space. It made sense, because, after all, who knows how long they were going to be out here. It would be good to know at least one of her companions. "Hi Spirit!" She said, speaking almost too fast. "Isn't this exciting? I wonder where we are going? It's going to be an adventure!" She added, before doing a spin out of excitement. Her mind filled with all sorts of wacky ideas of wherever they were going could be like. Would the grass be purple? The sky gray? Would it have creatures like them? She knew the answer to none of these, but she always did love surprises, after all. It had not yet occurred to her that it could be quite dangerous.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 am

Spirit the outcast
Wolfdog mix/Male/Four YO/fixed/Open/Tags: Chocolate

He nodded his head "It is pretty exciting, seeing a new place er planet as my human called it." He then smiled as Chocolate spun around. He didn't know why they were going to a new planet but he'd bravely face what ever they encountered out there.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:48 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxxMOLLY - THE COWARD
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________
      xxxfemale | dachshund | three years | location;; ship | tags;; beau
      she'd finally become more comfortable in her blankets, all wrapped up and warm within them. molly had a sense of security while she hid in the back of her carrier, knowing that no dog could see her unless they came close. she could only imagine her owner holding her in these moments. her ears moved forward as she heard footsteps approaching, getting closer and closer. her eyes locked onto a large dog who had come to the front of her carrier. the female pressed herself against the back wall of her carrier, pulling her tail close to her belly. was this dog coming to eat her? her muscles tensed as he began to speak but once she processed what he had said she paused. he wanted to know if she was feeling okay, but why? her eyes searched the carrier, trying to avoid eye contact and focus on anything that wasn't him. after some silence she leaned away from the back wall, and tried to take a breath. "i- i'm okay." she whispered. the slight shake of her head said otherwise. although her cries before were ear-piercing, her voice was often barely audible. of course she wasn't okay, she was afraid and confused. perhaps the dark labrador retriever bouncing around didn't mind it so much but molly wasn't the same. molly's fur bristled slightly as she heard the other dogs around her carrier speak to one another.

Last bumped by shadow~wolf on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:48 am.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me