☁︎ ➤ summitclan ;; o & a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ☁︎ ➤ summitclan ;; o & a

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Tue May 28, 2019 2:14 pm

G O L D E N P O N D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goldenpond || 62 Moons || Warrior || Ear of Light || Meeting her siblings || Tags: Hailwhisper, Witherthorn, Pebblefoot, Jaggedleap, Ashenbreeze

《 I'm grateful to anyone that is happy or 'free' for giving me hope. 》

As the rest of my siblings arrived I looked towards Witherthorn expectantly. The words he spoke brought forth a pensive expression to my face. A prophecy about us? So our power did serve some sort of purpose, but how were we supposed to know what the threat was that the prophecy seemed to be speaking about. Darkness...Darkness of some sort. A frown creased my muzzle as my tail flicked with unease. Witherthorn seemed excited, but I could not share that reaction with him, as much as I wanted to be happy about having a purpose for this gift I was given, if it meant that the clan would need to face danger then all I could feel was uncertainty and worry. The safety of the clan was more important to me than my search for a positive purpose, also...Did this mean we could no longer hide our powers? If we had to show them, how would the clan react? They would have to find out sooner or later if we were meant to protect them, hopefully they would realize that we weren't going to cause them harm. Not on purpose anyway. At least I hoped that would be the case. I would never want to harm one of my comrades. Slowly rising to my paws I absorbed the reactions of all my siblings to see what they might make of this news Witherthorn brought us, before I looked towards the dark furred tom, smoke coming from his fur before he calmed himself. "That's only the first part of the prophecy. We need to figure out what the threat is...If the prophecy has remained a secret from the clan we should keep it that way for now, but maybe we can talk to Loonstar about it later. I'd rather not cause panic. I think our first priority should be to try and figure out what the darkness is that the prophecy speaks of, then we can warn the clan."

With all the uncertainties hanging in the air I felt this was the wisest course of action. If we told the clan about this they could think we were the threat, given that one of us had the power of the shadows it wouldn't be at all surprising if they grew suspicious, especially of him. For a moment I looked worriedly at Jaggedleap, it was not only the clan I wanted to protect as a whole, but also my siblings. If it came down to choosing to be loyal to my clan or my family I wasn't sure which I would choose. It was something I didn't really want to think about, but it would likely depend on the situation. Frowning I let my gaze fall to the ground, I just hoped that I could make the right choice if it ever came to that. My siblings each had their own personalities, but I never felt like any of them had harmful intentions for the clan so I never felt like their powers were a direct threat, but I couldn't say the same for the rest of the clan if they found out. It was a tough situation, and I felt divided on what was right and what was wrong, but I knew one thing. If we were going to save the clan, then we needed to remain safe until we figured out what the threat was, and in order to guarantee our safety we had to keep our secret as just that, a secret. With a deep breath and a soft exhale I nodded to myself, to me this seemed like the best course of action unless one of my siblings had something else in mind. If they had a better idea then I would gladly go along with it, with my head tipped slightly, curiously, I waited to see if anybody else would have anything to say.

《 While I'm looking to see the light that has lighted the world. 》

D E W P A W
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dewpaw || 7 Moons || Apprentice to Quicksnake(?) || Clan Camp || Tags: Magpiepaw, Rookpaw, Blizzardpaw, Cricketpaw, Frecklefrost

《 You'll never be alone, even when your world explodes. 'Cause after all the smoke clears, 》

Briefly I looked down at the rabbit that Magpiepaw had chosen for us to share, I was prepared to take a bite when Rookpaw addressed me and I eyed him thoughtfully. I wasn't sure where my mentor was, or perhaps I would be more excited, but I knew I was progressing fairly well despite my social shortcomings, it didn't stop me from trying my hardest when it came to my training. "I am...E-enjoying my t-training." I stated softly. Honestly I didn't think any less of Rookpaw because of his short legs, I respected him because he still gave him best and I was happy to see that he wasn't going to be held back by his physical appearance. I believed that anybody could be a warrior as long as they put their heart and soul into their training, and he seemed very happy with how things were going for him. He deserved that happiness. Noticing my sister take a bite from the rabbit I looked towards her, amusement glimmering in my eyes and I leaned down to take a quick bite myself before she decided she was going to eat the whole thing. I wouldn't really put it past her to do it. At the sound of another voice I hesitantly swallowed the bite and looked towards where the voice came from, noticing Blizzardpaw, and behind her it seemed like Cricketpaw was coming towards the pile as well. That sent a whole different type of nervousness shooting through me, but I tried not to let it show. I wasn't sure what it was about Cricketpaw, but whenever I was around her I just felt...Different, and I couldn't decided if it was a good or bad thing. My sister signaled with a nod for Blizzardpaw to join us and I visibly tensed. Don't run, you'll look like a coward. Not wanting to seem to uptight I loosened my shoulders allowing them some slack to appear more relaxed. I could do this. "O-of course, there is p'plenty to be s-shared. I said to Blizzardpaw with a respectful nod.

As Galehowl announced the patrols I glanced in his direction when I heard my name being called. a hunting patrol, without my mentor? Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I hoped I could find her afterwards for some training, but at least for now I would be able to go out with my sister. That brought a small smile to my face as I curled my tail around my paws, taking another bite from the rabbit that I was sharing with my sister. It would be best to finish it quickly so we could head out on the patrol so rather than taking my time I dug in and finished my share of the meal, turning my head towards Frecklefrost when she mentioned my mentor.If only I had an answer for her, I shook my head slowly to show that I had absolutely no clue where Quicksnake was. Did that make me a bad apprentice? I really didn't spend a lot of time looking for her, but she should have been around the camp right? Maybe helping set up patrols?
"I-i-i guess I'll just have to w-watch you g-guys for now." Hopefully Quicksnake wouldn't be upset with the arrangement, I did still have things to learn though and if this was how I needed to learn then I would do it. I couldn't sit around waiting all day, I would be bored out of my mind, plus training truly made me happy. Finding out what I was good at and seeing what I needed to work on, it was fun. It gave me something to do, physically and mentally stimulating me to help me keep distracted from any negative thoughts that could come creeping in, especially about my parents.

《 I will be right here. I will be right here, when the smoke clears. 》
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎ ➤ summitclan ;; o & a

Postby baby blue » Thu May 30, 2019 5:42 am

[☾] darksplash
──────────────────────────────
warrior \\ molly \\ twenty-nine moons \\ open

laying in the shadows of the camp, darksplash observed her clanmates. each and every one of them bustling about, eating or listening as galehowl established the morning patrols for the day. now that's not to say that she was not listening, it is just that she was more interested in observing her clanmates. her wishes were met when the realization that galehowl had not called her name, her eyes flickering to his dark pelt briefly, watching as his patrol slipped through the camp entrance. darksplash's eyes trailed back to the cats in the camp, moving between the apprentices at the fresh-kill pile to those dispersing from the meeting that galehowl had called.

her ears flickering as voices resounded across the camp, darksplash pushed herself into a sitting position. she ducked her head down, her tongue lashing out to strike the fur that was dirtied from laying on the ground of the camp. with a longer pelt, it was quite frustrating to feel the weight of the dirt or thorns that could often snag in her pelt. sometimes it could take hours to remove every piece from her fur, but it was worth it in the end. once she finished her grooming, darksplash took the opportunity of being unassigned to snag a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, settling back in her shadows to eat her meal.

[↣] haypaw
───────────────────────────
apprentice \\ tom \\ nine moons \\ open

the morning sun broke through the walls of the apprentice's den, shining directly into the eyelids of a certain apprentice who was probably the only one in the camp still asleep. waking with bright light in your eyes is not what haypaw would call a good morning. although he loved training, he was pretty sure he liked sleep more. at least, he thought he did until his stomach gave a threatening rumble that showed he might love eating more.

stretching out on his moss bed and shaking the remnants clinging to his fur, haypaw exited the den. his eyes were immediately drawn to the fresh-kill pile, where he spotted his fellow apprentices. grabbing a squirrel from the pile, mumbling a quick hello to those already there, he settled down to eat. the squirrel was finished off as quickly as possible once haypaw realized he had missed morning patrol assignments. his mentor was going to kill him for this! speaking of his mentor, where were they?
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me