fernclan 2. 0 // open and accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: x

Postby squids cx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:13 am

↠ ↠ ↠ s i l v e r h e a r t
rank, deputy
gender, molly
tagged, doveheart
crush, none
theme song, somebody to lean on

she smiled back at her leader with a mocking glance. then nodded to doveheart. "welcome, you needed it." she meowed with a smile. she padded forward, not entering the shadow woods.

↠ ↠ ↠ s n o w f a l l
rank, warrior
gender, molly
tagged, falcongaze
crush, falcongaze [ new ]
theme song, only exception

with a quiet sigh she decided to talk to falcongaze. "hey falcongaze!" she purred, blushing slightly. she mentally hit herself in the face though, she looked to her feet. her gaze returned to the tabby tom. she wanted to keep away from the tom, not wanting to have a mate or any feelings for a male. blazetail was her only love. or so she thought...

↠ ↠ ↠ g o l d e n l i g h t
rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, kestrelflame
crush, none - will have soon cx
theme song, wipe your eyes

he shrugged. "nothing... its fine." he purred, wanting not to talk about it. "want to go hunting or something?" he asked, wanting to leave.

[ wb - errr ]

↠ ↠ ↠ t i g e r s t r i p e
rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, greypaw
crush, none
theme song, harder to breath

he growled and felt his neck fur rise. he padded after the two, stopping falcongaze. "look, greypaw is my apprentice. you can take your own. oh wait, you don't have one. I don't know why? probably because you take other cats." he growled before padding out of camp and walking down the swoosh after he waved his tail for his apprentice to follow. tigerstripe had low patients and would often snap at you.
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
coder if I do say myself. I
am semi-lite and role play
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knife » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:29 am

Kestrelflames
( THE GIRL WITH A HEART OF FIRE )

Kestrelflames nodded and stood up, " are you sure? You don't wanna talk about it? Was it me awakening you? " she asked flicking her tail waiting for him to stand up. Maybe she could get him to talk about it when they go outside of camp.

Tagged :: goldenlight
knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fernclan 2. 0 // open and accepting

Postby sonya; » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 am

_____s p e c k l e d p a w_____
(medicine cat apprentice)(molly)(16 moons)(love)(tagged :: frostnose)

the apprentice sat upright her her nest, blinking the sleepiness from her eyes as she looked around the den. scraps of moss clung to her pelt as she stood and headed over to the herb stock-pile. noticing she might have taken her nest with her she let out a small purr and shook out her pelt, watching the moss fly in different directions across the room. sighing she went back to work, sorting the herbs into different piles. noticing that they were running low on cobwebs she trotted over to her mentor. "frostnose, we need more cobwebs." the molly mewed softly to him while nudging his shoulder gently with her nose.

_______f a l c o n g a z e_______
(warrior)(tom)(32 moons)(crush :: n/a)(tagged :: graypaw/tigerstripe/snowfall)

his thoughts were ripped from him as a voice entered his ears. blinking he was now back in the real world, casting his gaze sideways he noticed snowfall. falcongaze gave her the best smile he could since he wasn't one to smile often. "hello, snowfall. hope you don't mind being a little late for the patrol. looks like tigerstripe and graypaw are already on their way. you can join them... erm, only if you, uh, want to." he mumbled, noticing her cheeks turn pink. with a small smirk he looked away again. sitting with his spine straight and his head held high, his chest filled with pride for his clan.

_____g r a y p a w_____
(apprentice)(tom)(11 moons)(crush :: briarpaw)(tagged :: tigerstripe & falcongaze)

the small apprentice watched the two toms, taking a few steps back before sitting and watching with wide eyes. as his mentor walked away and signaled for him to follow he nodded to falcongaze and trotted after him, his tail almost tucked and his head lowered. when he caught up to him he looked back and then forward, careful not to get ahead of his mentor, he didn't want him getting more upset than he already was. then things could get really bad and graypaw didn't want it being taken out on him.

_______d o v e h e a r t_______
(warrior/queen)(molly)(31 moons)(crush :: n/a)(tagged :: silverheart)

looking around she couldn't help but smile. the birds were singing and the smels of prey, fresh green, and water were in the air. oh how nettlestar would have loved this! she thought to herself, then looked to the sky with a sad smile. looking to her paws she thought of her last question to herself. glancing sideways at silverheart she took a deep breath and opened her maw to speak. "silverheart... do you think... i sent nettlestar to his death?" doveheart waited for a reply as her eyes began to water, she absoloutly hated crying and yet... she couldn't stop the tears from coming.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:38 am

rank, deputy
gender, molly
tagged, doveheart
crush, none

she shook her head quickly. "of course not! doveheart, he is still here. he watches over you and your kits. I promise!" she meowed quietly, not wanting to trigger any strings on the she-cat. she brushed her pelt onto the older gray she-cats. "I promise you." she whispered, her eyes wide with sympathy. "I haven't found love, and I am happy. but you have lost yours, yet nettlestar is still here. watching over you." she meowed. the deputy longed to have a tom, some one to lean onto. some one to share feelings, some one to love her.

↠ ↠ ↠ s n o w f a l l
rank, warrior
gender, molly
tagged, falcongaze

she was temped to say was and was going to, but her mouth had a different cat controlling it. "no its fine... he was pretty mad. I wouldn't pull your strings." she meowed quietly. she knew that if he pulled strings he would be done for. one strike that's it... she thought of blazetail, she could see him in falcongaze. she shook her head, getting the orange dead warrior out of her head.

rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, kestrelflame

he shrugged. "nothing... its fine." he purred, wanting not to talk about it. "want to go hunting or something?" he asked, wanting to leave.

[ wb - errr ]

rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, greypaw
crush, none

he growled and felt his neck fur rise. he padded after the two, stopping falcongaze. "look, greypaw is my apprentice. you can take your own. oh wait, you don't have one. I don't know why? probably because you take other cats." he growled before padding out of camp and walking down the swoosh after he waved his tail for his apprentice to follow. tigerstripe had low patients and would often snap at you.
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:03 am

the apprentice sat upright her her nest, blinking the sleepiness from her eyes as she looked around the den. scraps of moss clung to her pelt as she stood and headed over to the herb stock-pile. noticing she might have taken her nest with her she let out a small purr and shook out her pelt, watching the moss fly in different directions across the room. sighing she went back to work, sorting the herbs into different piles. noticing that they were running low on cobwebs she trotted over to her mentor. "frostnose, we need more cobwebs." the molly mewed softly to him while nudging his shoulder gently with her nose.

(warrior)(tom)(32 moons)(crush :: n/a)(tagged :: snowfall)

falcongaze watched the she-cat tentivly, not wanting give her any bad impressions. he had known the one she loved, went by the name of blazetail, and he was one of the cats that kept him from going mad. blazetail had taught him to watch his tounge and keep his cool, but he is who he is now and lets everyone know it. at her statement he smiled, like actually smiled, no she-cat or tom for that matter would tell him what they would/wouldn't do around him if he was upset. "hmmm, i'll remeber that." he said with a soft purr. when he snapped himself out of his trance his face went hard, he wouldn't let himself soften up to some she-cat.

_____g r a y p a w_____
(apprentice)(tom)(11 moons)(crush :: briarpaw)(tagged :: tigerstripe & falcongaze)

the small apprentice watched the two toms, taking a few steps back before sitting and watching with wide eyes. as his mentor walked away and signaled for him to follow he nodded to falcongaze and trotted after him, his tail almost tucked and his head lowered. when he caught up to him he looked back and then forward, careful not to get ahead of his mentor, he didn't want him getting more upset than he already was. then things could get really bad and graypaw didn't want it being taken out on him.

she looked at silverheart and was comforted by the feeling of her warm body beside hers. tears spilled over her cheeks and dropped onto the ground. she wanted to bury her face in the deputys fur and never resurface. but, her words made her feel so much better. "thank you silverheart. your words have touched my heart, you are going to make a great leader one day. and the love of your life will bring you a brighter future." she smiled and looked at her swollen belly, rubbing her tail against one side. "only if he was hear to reasure me of the same thing. and i have a feeling that i will see him again soon." doveheart purred, hoping at least one of her kits carried part of her deceased mate in them.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 am

rank, deputy
gender, molly
tagged, doveheart
crush, none

she smiled, though felt her eyes widended as the older she-cat stated that she would see her deceased mate soon. "you will not be joining starclan yet doveheart. not on my watch." she meowed, placing her tail on her upper back to comfort her. sure the she-cat was getting partly old, but not old enough. she shook her head. the deputy had always thought of doveheart as her close friend. silverheart had always made herself busy, and didn't have much friends. she wanted to be love, though knew that it possibly wouldn't happen. "oh doveheart. I'm pretty sure I won't find love." she meowed, her gaze clouded slightly as she looked down at her swollen belly.
      she took a deep breath. "I could, perhaps, help you with your kits sine their father isn't there." she
      meowed, hushing her voice as she mentioned nettlestar. she felt that she could be herself around doveheart.

↠ ↠ ↠ s n o w f a l l
rank, warrior
gender, molly
tagged, falcongaze

she rolled her eyes as his face went hard after his purr. "you know, you don't have to be such a hot-head. what do you want to be the toughest tom? tough isn't a skill, falcongaze. tough means that you are numb. " she meowed, knowing from person experience. she remembered blazetail helping her get more social, let her open up. she felt her stomach twist, her eyes water but she didn't tell the tom. she knew that he could see her. she was still recovering from her crushes's death.

rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, kestrelflame

[ wb - errr ]

rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, greypaw
crush, none

⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knife » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:19 am

Kestrelflames

Kestrelflames nodded and stood up, " are you sure? You don't wanna talk about it? Was it me awakening you? " she asked flicking her tail waiting for him to stand up. Maybe she could get him to talk about it when they go outside of camp.

knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:22 am

rank, deputy
gender, molly
tagged, doveheart
crush, none

she smiled, though felt her eyes widended as the older she-cat stated that she would see her deceased mate soon. "you will not be joining starclan yet doveheart. not on my watch." she meowed, placing her tail on her upper back to comfort her. sure the she-cat was getting partly old, but not old enough. she shook her head. the deputy had always thought of doveheart as her close friend. silverheart had always made herself busy, and didn't have much friends. she wanted to be love, though knew that it possibly wouldn't happen. "oh doveheart. I'm pretty sure I won't find love." she meowed, her gaze clouded slightly as she looked down at her swollen belly.
      she took a deep breath. "I could, perhaps, help you with your kits sine their father isn't there." she
      meowed, hushing her voice as she mentioned nettlestar. she felt that she could be herself around doveheart.

↠ ↠ ↠ s n o w f a l l
rank, warrior
gender, molly
tagged, falcongaze

she rolled her eyes as his face went hard after his purr. "you know, you don't have to be such a hot-head. what do you want to be the toughest tom? tough isn't a skill, falcongaze. tough means that you are numb. " she meowed, knowing from person experience. she remembered blazetail helping her get more social, let her open up. she felt her stomach twist, her eyes water but she didn't tell the tom. she knew that he could see her. she was still recovering from her crushes's death.

rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, kestrelflame

he shook his head. "I'm fine!" he snapped, padding out of camp. he swooshed his tail, not aware of his mood swing. he padded towards the river. not waiting for kestrelflame he jumped in. the river was deep, washing up to his neck. he swam back and forth, liking getting his anger out of swimming.

rank, warrior
gender, tom
tagged, greypaw
crush, none

⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 am

(warrior)(tom)(32 moons)(crush :: n/a)(tagged :: snowfall)

hearing those words made his heart stop for a few seconds, she sounded like his mother only she was the complete opposite. his mum wanted him to be the toughest, to not turn his back on anyone or someone will be their to sink their claws into it. scrunching up his nose he let out a soft growl and looked in the other direction. "maybe being numb is the best for me. then noone can hurt me." falcongaze gritted his teeth as his blood began to boil. who was she to say what he was and what he wasn't? he was perfectly happy being numb to the core. at least thats what he thinks.

_____g r a y p a w_____

looking at silverheart she was dumbfounded that the molly would think she wanted to die so soon just to be with her mate. shaking her head she stared at the she-cat, assuring her she didn't want to join ranks with starclan any time soon. "oh, silverheart, that's not what i meant. i meant i'll be seeing him soon, as in he'll live on in one of our kits." she purred, her watery eyes drying up as she chuckled slightly. hearing her offer to help with the kits made her heart swell. nodding the queen licked the deputys ear in a freindly way. she had watched the she-cat grow into a fine warrior and was proud when she was made deputy. "that would be nice, you could visit them daily and tell them stories. i bet they would love that." the molly mewed quietly before rising to herpaws, wanting to continure their trip around the border.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knife » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 am

Kestrelflames

Kestrelflames heart drops and her ears flatten. She had seen goldenlight snap before. She just stared at him for a moment as he walked out of camp. She sat down at te river as he jump in waiting for him to cool down but in the mean while she needed to be looking out for prey. She didnt smell anything but saw a few fish flee as goldenlight swam in the river. She flicked her ear hearing a squirrel run up a tree. She was a good climber so she was the beat at hunting squirrels. She jumped up the tree and sniffef the air seaching for the squirrel's scent.

knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me