( ❝ πŠπˆππ† π…πŽπ‘ 𝐀 πƒπ€π˜ . . ❞)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby serafim » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:39 am

─────────────────── πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 π“π–πˆπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŠππˆπ…π„
      amaterasu has always ruled the city with an iron grip ever since their leader
      came to power through a bloody usurp. they wanted both power and for the
      group to never be underestimated and the members of their gang perfectly
      reflect that. until this fall, where a group that calls themselves the lotus ha
      s crawled out from the underground, intent on taking the city for themselve
      s and prove that the leader of amaterasu isn't as invincible as they think so.
      with nothing but the corrupted city ground beneath their feet and sponsors
      for cash in their group, will they be successful in overturning amaterasu's ru
      le? or will they be crushed like every other group who's tried their luck......
      𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π‹π‹π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘! ─────────────────────────
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❝ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 . . ❞)

Postby serafim » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:44 am

── follow general site and roleplay rules ── this is a semi-lit rp so mainly lo
      oking for 300+ words a post ── limit of one character per person unless i deci
      de to change or add otherwise ── age range of 21 to 30+ ── make all reserv
      ations in dms please ── a res will be kept for 48 hrs. before being opened aga
      in ── discord for discussion will be set up and sent after a reservation ── kee
      p everyone involved in discussions ── please keep all character forms and ma
      sterposts in the discussion thread ── ily all that is generally it. . . . . . . . . . .
      π˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ'𝐕𝐄 πŠππŽπ–π π“π‡πˆπ’ π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 ──────────────
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:52 am

π€πŒπ€π“π„π‘π€π’π” ────────────────────────────────────────
      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π‘πˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 name here| played by serafim xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹πˆπ’π“ name here| played by strawbs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π’π“π‘πŽππ†π€π‘πŒ name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π’ππŽππ’πŽπ‘ name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ──────────────────────────────────────────── π‹πŽπ“π”π’
      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π‘πˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹πˆπ’π“ name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π’π“π‘πŽππ†π€π‘πŒ name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      π’ππŽππ’πŽπ‘ name here| played by user xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      x
      x

[ please remember one role per person and 48 hr. reserve ]
Last edited by serafim on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:07 pm

open and accepting reservations
    [reservation by pm only]
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me