Across The Void (Accepting!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Across The Void (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:04 am

'Welcome aboard The Sovereign of the Stars. We will shortly be departing, please find your rooms. The staff will be happy to help guide you.'

The Sovereign of the Stars - a luxury starship that is about to embark on a voyage through the stars. Sleek and up-to-date with the latest technology, including security and defence mechanisms, it is perhaps one of the best, yet expensive, space cruises one could be a part of. Departing from the planet Selienus, the journey will take the equivalent of approximately four Earth weeks to arrive at its destination - the touristic holiday planet of Illuvia - a planet covered in iridescent, crystal-like structures and is notoriously difficult to reach - with a few other stops along the way at various other planets.

To take the Sovereign of the Stars through her maiden voyage, is the extensive, highly experienced crew that have been headhunted by the company. You are a part of that crew. At first, things are going smoothly. But what happens when stowaways are discovered in the crew areas? Particularly when it turns out these stowaways were part of the crew of The Atlas, another cruise starship that was said to have gone missing years ago without a trace - conveniently without any memory as to what happened nor of the past few years.
So how and why are they here? Could it be that the two starships are somehow connected? And is The Sovereign in more danger than the crew thought?
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:06 am

You may have up to 3 characters, but make sure you can keep up with them all, and only one (1) may be a stowaway. All characters must be posted in the discussion thread. PM me to reserve!

They can be most species, whether your own or something that already exists in some sort of fiction. Human-like species are allowed, as long as they have very clear distinctions from humans that aren't just 'unusual coloured eyes/hair/skin/etc.). I'd love to see what you come up with!
Up to two humans will be allowed as part of the crew.

The Sovereign of the Stars Crew
Captain: Castor Saros (Consulting_Angel)
First Officer:
Navigator:
Pilot:
Medic:
Scientist: Xa'zzak (bigwig)
Scientist:
Chief Engineer:
Engineer:
Engineer:
Chief Security Officer:
Security Officer:
Security Officer:

The Stowaways
The Atlas' Captain: Nemo (bigwig)
The Atlas' Pilot:
The Atlas' Engineer:
The Atlas' Medic: Aerglo Vega (Consulting_Angel)
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roleplay Information

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:53 pm

The Starship
The Sovereign of the Stars is a vast starship with several floors and decks, the lowest deck being exclusively for crew, though the front end of the ship for every floor are also crew-only areas. Higher-ranking officers have their quarters nearer to the bridge, and there are two medic bays, one for the crew and one for passengers. The bridge is where most of the higher-ranking officers work. The front wall of the bridge is almost entirely a window.
It is also fitted with a universal translator, so crew and passengers are able to understand one another easily, as well as teleporter stations to get around the ship easily.

Crew are allowed to use the amenities provided for passengers, of course, provided they are not meant to be working. This includes the vast shopping sector, the several restaurants, indoor swimming pool, gym and library.
There's also viewing decks on the other three sides of the ship for passengers to enjoy the views.

Character Form

You may use this form, or your own. Detailed written description, your own art or a realistic image are all allowed. No anime.

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][b]Name | Age | Gender | Role[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Species Description:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio/History:[/b]

Rules
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply.
- As a semi-lit roleplay, aim for about 200+ words per character.
- Please use reasonable grammar, spelling and punctuation, so others can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- Character age range is equivalent of 21+/adult, no upper limit (just remember that they're meant to be experienced)!
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:36 am

Updates and events regarding the roleplay will go here!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me