เผบ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€ [open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

เผบ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€ [open]

Postby st. serpent » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:43 pm

x
          x

x
          x
          x
          โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”ค โœฆ โœฆ โ”œโ”€
          x
          the prophethood phenomena took the modern world by stor
          m. a normal friday on 2095 was no more when seemingly ra
          ndom individuals worldwide were granted the blessings of g
          ods of varying pantheons. these mass ascensions lead to the
          existence of prophets, former humans now wielding the pow
          ers of their divine patron. worldwide chaos ensued in the foll
          owing years, up until bifrost, a pmc of prophets and humans,
          put the wheels of war to a halt. now in 2117, bifrost has clim
          bed its way up as the world's most powerful international org
          anisation, no doubt due to their elite military squad: unit irka
          llu, a six-man troop of the most experienced or powerful pro
          phets the world has ever known. and today, the second gene
          ration of unit irkallu has been given their latest mission: ope
          ration oneiros, to locate a prophet, driven mad by morpheus
          the god of dreams and of sleep, and put an end to the spatia
          l anomaly surrounding the prophet's hometown
          x
          โ”€โ”€โ”ค โœฆ โœฆ โ”œโ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by st. serpent on Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:09 pm

x
          x

โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
          โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ

x
          x
          โ”€โ”€ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“ !! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          x
          ever since their inception, bifrost has kept a global watch on ascension even
          ts: a vital time where a human being first received their blessing from a god
          ascensions could be mundane, painless, and even unnoticeable at first. yet,
          some individuals experience an extremely detrimental one. case in point, al
          listair waltz, an eight year old boy from vanille island, who received morphe
          us' blessing. upon his ascension to prophethood, allistair used his newfoun
          d powers to create a "dream world", putting the entire 15.000 vanille island
          ers to sleep to which there is no waking from, and bending reality within hi
          s sphere of influence to fit his design. vanille citizens have been put to slee
          p for 44 days, some have died from starvation, and many from vehicular ac
          cidents. with their hands full, bifrost has no choice but to deploy their elite
          task force: unit irkallu, a squadron of the most seasoned prophets within t
          he organisation. yet not all is what it seems, with the falling out of the first
          generation of unit irkallu, the team is forced to recruit newer faces into the
          squad, where they shall go hand in hand to complete "operation oneiros"
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:34 pm

x
          x
          x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚

๐๐ˆ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐’๐“
          ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ข

the tundra โ€ข prophet of ymir โ€ข m โ€ข 27 โ€ข cryokinesis, [ power ii ] โ€ข user
          stoic, serious, protective, fears failure

the leader of unit irkallu and a high-ranking soldier in the ranks of biforst. the tun
          dra is an orphan of war, losing his family when his village was massacred in a bloo
          dy coup. it was at that moment where the primordial giant ymir granted the tundra
          a his graces. knowing of the pain of losing those closest to him, the tundra becam
          e a protector of the orphaned children of his village. at eighteen, he was recruited
          into bifrost where he has remained ever since. though an efficient, no-nonsense le
          ader fit to spearhead the entourage of unit irkallu, the tundra is not without his o
          wn fears. after he lost one of his subordinates, namely the fallenโ€™s boyfriend, duri
          ng operation einherjar four years ago, the tundra has become noticeably withdraw
          n. though his fear of failure has made him all the more effective in completing his
          missions, the tundra cannot help but wallow in that very fearโ€ฆ what if he fails onc
          e more? whose life shall be taken again for his mistake?

the surge โ€ข prophet of poseidon โ€ข f โ€ข 26 โ€ข hydrokinesis, [ power ii ] โ€ข user
          adaptable, observant, confident, impulsive

the vice-commander of unit irkallu and a veteran member of bifrost. the surge wa
          s among the many who protested against the existence of prophets after one of th
          em, driven mad by the blessing of an unknown deity, killed the entirety of the sur
          geโ€™s family. she used to scream the loudest voice of dissent when the international
          community sought to support the prophets, sheโ€™d rally for the relegation of their r
          ights and privilegesโ€ฆ up until poseidon saw her fit for his divine patronage and in
          a wicked twist, turned the surge to be the very thing she hated the most. the surg
          a went into deep despair after receiving poseidonโ€™s favour and would fall deeper in
          that void if not for bifrost, who promised her that sheโ€™d learn to accept her new be
          ing. now, at 26, the warrior has become one of the most well-known and respected
          prophets in bifrost. the newer recruitsโ€™ adoration for her has become an endearing
          joke between the surge and the tundra. but amongst them, a new recruit has caug
          ht her eyes; none other than the warrior, who the surge could not help but see her
          younger self within the warriorโ€™s doubtful eyes

the fallen โ€ข prophet of isis โ€ข m โ€ข 27 โ€ข healing, flight โ€ข beau
          sentimental, reserved, helpful, unforgiving

the official medic for unit irkallu, retuning to bifrost after four years of hiatus. th
          e fallen, before his four-year-long respite, was an integral member of bifrostโ€™s m
          edical division. his skills were of such calibre that the fallen was recruited into th
          e first generation of unit irkallu, where he met the tundra, the surge, and the lov
          e of his life: hassan, the first prophet of anubis. hassan and the fallen became a c
          ouple not long after their encounter, for he was the only person who ever saw the
          fallen behind his timid eyes. unfortunately, hassan was killed during operation ein
          herjar, and the life the fallen had envision with him was no longer. blaming the tu
          ndra for failing to protect hassan, the fallen stepped down from bifrostโ€ฆ until his
          solemn face appeared four years later. no one knows as to why the fallen decided
          to come back, but both the tundra and the surge knew that it was possibly becau
          se of the reaper, anubisโ€™ new prophet; hassanโ€™s successor

the trickster โ€ข prophet of loki โ€ข f โ€ข 23 โ€ข shapeshifting, [ power ii ] โ€ข user
          spontaneous, sly, cunning, reckless

a member of unit irkallu, having joined the squadron around two years prior. unlik
          e the other unit irkallu members, the trickster did not encounter bifrost in a posit
          ive light. when she received lokiโ€™s frenzied blessing, the trickster was quick to ab
          use it and sowed chaos just for a good laugh. fortunately, her reign of havoc was c
          ut short when bifrost intervened and detained her. to avoid criminal charges for h
          er past actions, the trickster agreed to join bifrost in exchange for immunity. the
          trickster has found a friend in the reaper, for the formerโ€™s lawlessness compleme
          nts the latterโ€™s unawarenessโ€ฆ leading to devastating consequences. in fact, bifro
          st has since refrained from pairing the trickster and the reaper in team missions,
          much to their dismay

the reaper โ€ข prophet of anubis โ€ข m โ€ข 23 โ€ข umbrakinesis, [ power ii ] โ€ข user
          relaxed, independent, flirty, oblivious

a member of unit irkallu and the second prophet of anubis. once, he lived a comfo
          rtable life. yet once he became a prophet two years ago, the people around him st
          art to to treat him differently. his friends to drifted away, his girlfriend eventually b
          roke up with him for reasons unclear, and even his family started to shun him. it w
          snโ€™t until he stumbled upon a prophet support group during one of his evening wal
          ks where he finally saw those like him. this eventually lead him to bifrost, a shining
          ecosystem where humans and prophets thrive. though his ascension has granted hi
          m a new life, the reaper is often plagued with visions of a โ€œpast lifeโ€. not his, but o
          f a different person. and through these eyes which are not his, the reaper sees a yo
          ung man, then his soft voice, his smile, and then his tearful cries. the only one mad
          e privy to this is his good friend, the trickster. confused and exhausted, the reaper
          sees no conclusion to these windows of a past time; until he meets the fallen, the
          an in his visions, and the key to his answers

the warrior โ€ข prophet of athena โ€ข f โ€ข 21 โ€ข weapon conjuring, [ power ii ] โ€ข user
          just, determined, hard-headed, insecure

the newest member to unit irkallu, and the prophet of athena. the warrior, like th
          e tundra, she was exposed to the horrors of war early on in her childhood. she sur
          vived through bullets, fires, and pillagers with her baby brother in her arms, the o
          nly hope for her to survive. in their youths, the two came across an orphanage wh
          ere they spent a majority of their time in. yet fate would change her and her brot
          herโ€™s life forever. athena, who resonated with the warriorโ€™s tenacity, granted the l
          atter her divine blessing. unfortunately, the ascension to prophethood was too gre
          at for the warriorโ€™s fragile body, and in this vital process the warrior unintentionall
          y injured her baby brother. this instance was a turning point for the warrior for all
          the wrong reasons, thinking the divine power within her was a curse, she eventuall
          y left her brother in the orphanage to prevent her hands from harming him again.
          directionless and afraid, the warrior was eventually scouted by bifrost, who promis
          ed her a home and a way to accept her prophethood, just as they did with the sur
          ge a long time ago

โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:36 pm

x
          x
          x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฆ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.

i. all tess' rules apply ii. one character per person iii. at least 200 words per post
          iv. reservations through pm. lasts for 48 hrs v. anime/manga face-claims ok! vi.
          check the discussion thread to post forms, and for more rp info vii. pls disable si
          gnatures in the rp thread viii. the second power is up to yall but don't make it op
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

x
          x
          x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:47 pm

x
x
x
x
x

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„๐ / ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ
discussion thread
x
x
x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me