[ โ˜พ โธบ ๐…๐‹๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ 003 ]

Postby Nyverria » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:12 pm

Evelyn Orzel
ใ€–Femaleใ€—ใ€–Alphaใ€—ใ€–35 yใ€—
ใ€–Mentions: Sloaneใ€—
ใ€–Location: Kitchenใ€—
ใ€–Tags: Elijahใ€—

Evelyn nodded in agreement with the beta about staying in human form. Her wolf itched to come out, to run free through the forest, to hunt and to just live. "I think that would be a best idea with staying in human form while you're out hunting. There's also the possibility of the humans walking around with their guns hunting that 'rabid dog' and if they see one of us in our wolf form then our pack will be in grave danger." the alpha replied as she went to lean against the counter across from Elijah to discuss what could possibly be behind the death of a human. "I think it could be a loner or perhaps someone who newly shifted and had no control over their wolf." Evelyn said as she locked eyes with Elijah, her eyes just as serious as his. If it was actually a werewolf just now learning to control their wolf then there's a chance they could learn from the pack but if it's a loner just killing to kill then.. she'll have to run them off from her territory.
Evelyn never tolerated killing humans, besides there were more of them than her pack. A scared human would hunt every last one of her pack mates and claim 'heroism' in doing so. Sloane had crossed her mind knowing he use to be a werewolf hunter and now he's apart of her pack. Although his past may haunt him, she trusted him after showing his loyalties to the pack but the part of werewolf hunters scared her. If hunters caught word of a such attack then they'd surely make their way to Dagmire.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 007 ]

Postby Buckeye » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:08 pm

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐„๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: evelyn ]
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
Elijah nodded thoughtfully, eyebrows furrowing. "Could be a newbie, yeah." He replied. "I wouldn't get your hopes too high, though. You've heard what they're saying in town; whoever attacked that man was brutal. The cops had to rope off the entire street to keep children from trying to catch a peak at that alleyway. If it was a new shifter, they were in a frenzy. I've been on this earth for a while, Evelyn, but even first timers don't lose themselves that much. At least, I've never seen it happen." The beta paused, shifting in his seat as he rubbed his left temple. "Either we've got someone who has no control over their instincts whatsoever or someone who doesn't care to. Either way, we're in a bad spot right now. Until we find them and get this situation under control, the entire pack is at risk." Elijah returned his gaze to hers. "I'm still capable of defending us for the time being, but you know how my health as been recently, and I'm worried the others won't be ready if it comes to a fight. You're a good alpha, Evelyn, but you may not be able to handle this by yourself. If it were me, I'd recommend the hunters and fighters do a few extra hours of training a day, just to be safe. We can use the old barn out back if they'd like to get some practice in with their wolf forms too. The town mob certainly won't be poking around in there; everyone knows this is our land."
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5 hey! share kodiak's credit card with me!

Postby a ghost! » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:55 pm

mark๐Š๐ˆ๐“
    โ”€โ”€ fighter โ”€โ”€ in [emily's truck] > the music store > outside > the bar โ”€โ”€ tagging emily, kodiak, flynn โ”€โ”€

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark marking... ... ...๐Ÿš—

marka scoff left his mouth at the comment from kodiak, but he turned it into a cough, holding a clenched fist up to his mouth to try and hide it. right, there was no fighting in emilyโ€™s truck, and kit didnโ€™t want to be the person to start a fightโ”€ though it was a game to kodiak, kit knew that. it was kind of a game to him, too โ”€when there was no fighting. and he didnโ€™t think that the seat from before was going to make it through it if he did start a fight. the fighting will have to wait for the ride back to the house and just the ride back to the house, where kit will sit in the front seat. it was a promise to himself and kodiak, and it was a promise that kit didnโ€™t think kodiak knew; that is, if kodiak didnโ€™t guess it from the start. โ€œ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ!โ€ there was a scoff, and he didnโ€™t try and hide it with a clenched fist this time. โ€œ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฏ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ?โ€ but that didnโ€™t stop kit from going to kodiak when he was hurt, just for the leader to put a band-aid on him himself and look like he was doing his job. thinking on it, kit was helping kodiak when he did that! and where was his thank you for it?
    markkit left his seat in the back of the truck to sit down on the floor of it, his legs holding him up tall enough to let him lay his arms down crossed on top of the center console in the front of the car and making sure to elbow emily in the process of settling down. โ€œ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†! ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.โ€ he was teasing, the tone of his voice light like emilyโ€™s was, but if not that, then the smile on his face would give away his good mood first and foremost. โ€œ๐—ถ๐˜โ€™๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ธ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜.โ€ he nodded his head at that, like he didnโ€™t really walk on top of kodiak when he was getting into the truck.
    markhe didnโ€™t know a lot about plants, and because of that he didnโ€™t know a lot about what to talk about with emily's question and kodiak's answer to it. but he was happy to sit there and listen to the two of them talk about it, reaching his hand into the front to mess with the radio in the truck. a butt plant, huh? there was a smile on his face thinking of it.

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark markii๐Ÿš—... ... ...๐Ÿฌ

markback inside the music store, kit was sitting down at the drum set and laying his arms down crossed on top of one of the drums when emily went up to him to poke a finger into his shoulder. he lifted his head to listen to her, his body leaning back in the seat and hitting the wall with a bump, and then nodded his head when she told him the plan she had. the plan sounded okay to him, and he didnโ€™t have any reason to question her about it. all he did was show her a thumbs up, before looking back at the rest of the store to watch the people in it and listen to the music playing on the radio. not that there was a lot of people in the store for him to watch, but it was fun.
    markit didnโ€™t take a long time of him sitting there and looking into the store for his two packmates to walk up to him- first flynn, and then kodiak following him. he waved one of his hands at flynn and his question before shoving the two of them into the pockets of his pyjamas, adding on to the first part of what kodiak was saying. โ€œ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถโ”€โ€ he stopped his talking at the second part, his eyes growing wide at the thought of what kodiak was saying. yeah, where was she? emily getting into trouble was fine with him, it was fun for him to watch. but emily getting into trouble without him there? no, thank you. he left his seat without a word to walk, a fast walk, to the front of the store and to the door of it, waving one of his hands to the two werewolves. โ€œ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป! ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ!โ€

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark markii๐Ÿฌ... ... ...๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

markbut it was hard to find her when he didnโ€™t know where she was at. sure, she told him that she would go to some place โ€˜just down the street,โ€™ but there were a lot of buildings that were just down the street to the music store. it took a bit of walking, but when he heard a commotion happening just one or two buildings down from where he was walking at the time, he knew that was a good first place to start. he zipped his jacket up to his chin and started walking down the street with a new sense of determination and a furrow in his brow. it didn't sound like a fight, but it didn't exactly sound friendly, either. furniture scraping and voices of vague anger that were muffled even with how good his hearing was. at this point in time, he kind of wished it was even better, however inconvenient that would actually be in day to day life.
    markjust what was emily up to without him? a tip about something in town, right. a tip about something in town his butt. this was a bar! he walked up to the front of it and pressed his face to one of the windows, holding his hands up to his face to try and see inside of it. the window was fogged up by his breath because of the cold, and even his squinting didnโ€™t help himโ”€ whether emily was in there or not heโ€™d have to check for himself, and so he opened the door.

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark markii๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ... ... ...๐Ÿฃ

markand when he opened the door, the atmosphere of the inside of the bar immediately feltโ€ฆ off. and it took him stopping in his tracks, his mouth already open to call out to emily and his arms outstretched in a dramatic gesture, to look at what was actually on the inside of the bar to realize why it was that that off feeling was filling his senses. emily was standing somewhere in the middle of the floor, close to the bar and the bartender behind it with her hands clenched into fists. she lookedโ€ฆ angry, but not the kind of angry that kit was used to seeing on her face. this time she looked well and truly angry, and when his attention turned to the guns hanging on the wall next to the pelts and trophies of the animals they killed with them, he thought he was starting to understand. it was completely different from the warm feeling of the guitars hanging on the wall of the music store, next to only band t-shirts and cds. this was more โ€˜animalโ€™ to him than the animals they sought to kill. and for what? for sport? he trusted in emily's angry face as justification for his own anger, despite not knowing what happened before he burst in through the door.
    markit was all a blur to him, the anger he was feeling rise like bile in his throat and what he did following that bitter taste in his mouth. he didnโ€™t know if what he was hearing was the thump of his heart trying to beat out of his chest or the thump of his feet on the floor, but it was all that he was hearing in his ears all the same. his own hands had since clenched into fists, and he raised one of them to throw it in the face of the bartender that emily was talking to with a solid thwack.

a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 006 ] problem instigators episode 1

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:02 am

๐–จx ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฃx ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–คx ๐–จ๐–ญx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ธ๐–คx ๐–ฎ๐–ฅx ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ โ‹… โ”€ โ‹… ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐„ โ‹…
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐–ก๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ฃ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–คx ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ซx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ก๐–ซ๐– ๐–ข๐–ช ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ซ๐–ค!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
tagging; kit
mentioned; kodiak, flynn, evelyn & elijah
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
location; (truck) > bar > jaIL???
feeling; his fist slipped at 200 mph
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

The conversation in the truck had calmed for a moment, but as Kodiak began listing off different kinds of plants that might survive Emily's care, she couldn't help joking again.
    indentin"You're the only butthead I need in my life, Kodiak," she smirked, having a hard time containing her own laughter while keeping them on the road. She listened to the boys bickering for a moment, when an elbow dug into her side, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kit worming his way back between the front seats to lean on the center console. She left one hand on the wheel so she could cover his face with the other, as if trying to push him into the back seat without actually using any force.
    indentin"My brittle bones and weary limbs are very thankful," she chuckled, before finally letting go of Kit's face to settle both hands back on the wheel. For the rest of the ride, her fingers were tapping a quiet rhythm against the leather to the beat of the tunes coming from the truck's radio.

โ”€โ”€ beep beep wroom โ”€โ”€

The tension inside the bar was building to a boiling point, bound to erupt at the first false move, and Emily was certain that when it did, her wolf would be wrestling its way to freedom. But the unexpected sight of Kit snapped her back to reality, and she realized that they couldn't start a fight with the hunters right now, not while they were already on the hunt for an animal to kill โ€” even as she could basically taste his anger in the stuffy air of the bar. She was about to tell him that they should just go, but she was too late. A fist swung through the air, cracking against the bartender's jaw before she could stop it.
    indentindentThe situation exploded from a stand-off to a cacophony of movement, and all of a sudden, they were on her. A sucker punch connected with the side of her head, sending her reeling, and in the brief interval of time slowing down and her ear ringing like a church bell, she scolded herself for having been so reckless. Out of all the times to hold your tongue... A couple of staggering steps along the scratched and sticky bar floor, then she righted herself and launched forward at the hunter who had taken a swing at her, wrapping her arm around his neck until he was in a headlock. She was holding back to avoid crushing his neck, but her iron grip must have seemed nearly inhuman nonetheless.
    indentindentAll around them, she could see hunters circling them, closing off their exits. Someone had grabbed a pool cue, while another made his way behind the bar to check on the bartender, who was doubled over and holding his jaw. The pressure was building up inside of her again, goading her to unleash, because she couldn't see a way out without turning this into a real mess. But then, as suddenly as it had begun, the heat of the fight fell away, leaving her nothing short of confused โ€” until she saw the red and blue lights flashing through the windows. Someone had called the sheriff on them.
    indentindentEven as the angry faces remained, the fight seemed to leave most of the hunters and they took steps back, as they weighed the odds of having to spend the night in jail if they were caught in the middle of the brawl. It was only after the door swung open that Emily herself released the one she had been holding, making sure to shove him away toward the others in the process so he wouldn't get the chance to throw another wild swing at her. As the sheriff and a handful of deputies filed inside, she glanced around for Kit, and reached out to give his arm a subtle squeeze as if asking him to just co-operate. It wasn't her first run-in with Dagmire's law enforcement, and as much as she would have loved to be a real renegade, it wasn't worth the safety of their pack โ€” or the secret of their nature.
    indentindentBesides, it became clear they were vastly outnumbered, as the sheriff demanded to know what had happened, and a few hunters who had stayed off to the side began explaining that these two had just walked in and started antagonizing people. And it wasn't exactly wrong... The cuffs came out, and Emily just silently offered out her wrists, knowing full well that it wouldn't have taken all that much to break them. But she was doing her best to keep a handle on her temper and not create an even bigger mess for them to explain their way out of.
    indentin"Emily Braithwaite," the sheriff uttered, as if realizing only now that hers was a familiar face after all. Dagmire was a town on the smaller side, but sometimes she forgot just how small. "Thought we'd agreed last time you wouldn't make a habit out of causing trouble." All she did was shrug in reply, before letting one of the deputies take her elbow to lead her out of the door and into one of the cars parked outside.

The ride to the station wasn't long, thankfully, considering the smell left in the back seat of the car by the drunken people she imagined made up most of the department's clientele in a place like Dagmire. Considering the attack had been such a widespread shock, they really didn't have the kind of crime one might have found in a city. She was led inside the same way she had been led into the car, and the inside of the station was exactly as she remembered. Only a handful of rooms, a couple of cells with old-fashioned bars, and a jumble of desks and filing cabinets filling up the center of the main room. They took her photograph, front and side, then took her into one of the cells. At least it was the same one as Kit's โ€” the deputies seemed to have judged them as unlikely to attack each other. Debatable.
    indentindentEmily leaned against the bars, then pressed her face against them to watch the deputies now milling around the room, seemingly in no hurry to deal with the two hooligans they had arrested. It was unlikely that they would face consequences more severe than some time spent locked up to think about what they had done, but they had errands to run. She hoped that Kodiak and Flynn had seen what happened, so they could come get them before Elijah, or god forbid, Evelyn found out. She shuddered at the thought of what punishment they would come up with for causing as much of a ruckus as they had in a time that was already difficult. Kit was lucky that Emily wasn't upset with him for throwing the first punch. In all likelihood, it would have been her had he not appeared when he had.
    indentindent"Good thing we decided to do the groceries last," she joked, hoping to lighten up the mood in the dreary, fluorescently lit station. She was about to turn around to Kit and maybe work out some sort of idea of how they should proceed, when a snippet of conversation from the other end of the room caught her attention. She focused her hearing, trying to filter out all the rustling noise of an office space, and realized that two of the deputies were talking about the attack. She pressed closer to the bars, as if it would help. "-- combed the area -- tracks to the north of town -- big animal, maybe someone's wolfdog --"
    indentindentEmily turned around slowly and looked right at Kit, as if to silently ask him whether he had heard it too. Had they stumbled across the lead she had been looking for?
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ ๐…๐‹๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ ]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:24 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Omega
Tagged: Kit, Kodiak, Emily
Well, he had no doubt about that - that Emily would be fine on her own. And trouble sounded like fun - he tended to annoy at least two or three townspeople whenever he came into Dagmire, even if it was usually unintentionally (at least, he claimed it was unintentional). But he still couldn't quite shake the feeling that something was off. That something was about to go wrong. He didn't like that feeling - he would much rather remain his steadfast, positive self. Pushing it down as much as he could, he laughed lightly. "I will put... 5 dollars on that." Flynn said, as he looked through his wallet and pulling out the bill, "My life savings." Of course, it wasn't his life savings, but it sounded funny enough to him to call it that.

Flynn glanced at Kit as he spoke, raising an eyebrow in interest as he seemed to know where Emily had left to. Or what she was doing, anyway. And then, Kit was suddenly on the move, out of the store. Determined to not be left behind, Flynn looked back at Kodiak, put his wallet away, and then set his skateboard down. Stepping onto it, he pushed off from the ground and skated out of the store - getting shouted at by one of the store assistants when they realised what he was doing. He called out an apology as he sailed out, and almost immediately bumped into a pedestrian, who yelled at him and then walked off grumbling about 'darn kids these days, not paying attention'.
"I'm not a kid!" Flynn called after the pedestrian, as he walked off, and then Flynn set off again on his skateboard.

It did not take him long to catch up, even though he'd lost a few precious moments when he'd been yelled at by the pedestrian. Flynn just knew that Emily and Kit were in this bar. Mostly because he'd spotted Kit entering it from down the street. Stopping outside of it, he kicked up his skateboard and caught it. Maybe he should wait for Kodiak to catch up... Flynn thought, but then figured it didn't really matter too much, and he pushed the door of the bar open, stopping in the doorway at the scene in front of him.

The interior of the bar was bad enough, but the fighting was concerning. He would have leapt into the fray himself, had he had any actual fighting skills other than 'flail around and hope'. Flynn didn't move, until a sheriff and a handful of officers suddenly entered the bar, pushing him to one side - to which he'd stuck against the wall, as to not draw too much attention to himself, watching with wide eyes as Emily and Kit were arrested, and promptly taken out of the bar. Elijah and Evelyn were going to kill them... He thought, slightly panicked. He wasn't going to be in as much trouble as Emily and Kit would be, he was sure, but he was still quite concerned. Unless... unless they didn't find out? What if he and Kodiak could bail them out?
Flynn made to leave the bar, giving the hunters a growl and then slamming the door as he did so.

The police cars were already on their way to the station, so Flynn followed after them on his skateboard, but didn't make it very far before he remembered that Kodiak was still there, so he turned around and skated back.
"So... there was certainly some trouble." Flynn said, as he came to a halt. "Do we... have enough to get them out? Without needing to tell Elijah and Evelyn?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ 004 ]

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:36 pm

Evelyn Orzel
ใ€–Femaleใ€—ใ€–Alphaใ€—ใ€–35 yใ€—
ใ€–Mentions: Raijinใ€—
ใ€–Location: Kitchenใ€—
ใ€–Tags: Elijahใ€—

"Where could this threat even be? I don't remember them leaving much of a scent trail after the fact they un roped the area of the crime scene." The alpha replied as she turned her gaze down at the counter in deep thought. Evelyn returned her gaze to Elijah as he spoke once more. She could see how stressed out he is just as much as herself, hopefully the two of them can work together and figure everything out and keep the pack safe. The woman took note of how the beta was talking about his health as he aged, it just made her worry even more. What would she do without Elijah no longer around in the future? She pushed away the thoughts and focused on the matter at hand.

"I think that would be a great idea but we'll still have to be careful shifting around the house as well. We do get unexpected visitors from time to time." Evelyn said as she readjusted herself leaning against the counter. The woman could recall a few times where some civilians visited their little home in the forest and at least someone was shifted in their wolf form before. Evelyn shuttered just thinking about how stressful that always was trying to hide their true identities. The alpha couldn't help but notice someone passing by the kitchen doors headed upstairs then moments later coming back down. It looked to be Raijin and the alpha couldn't help but be curious of what the omega was up too but for now wanted to finish her conversation with her beta.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 008] The cards aren't always your friend.

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:49 am

ฯŸ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŠ "Raijin" ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ ฯŸ
thirty-three | male | omega

indentation The more he looked at the three cards, the more that mostly positive train of thought seemed to be derailed like a airplane being Hieghjacked. Horrifying and nonsensical, he hadn't seen the bodies, but the rumors and whispers didn't paint a pretty picture. Unless this new shifter had a mental breakdown or something of the like. Closing his eyes with a new brand of grief, Sessue closed his eyes to think of new possibilities. Unfortunately and par for the course, none of the possibilities where particularly happy, in any way. Worst case scenario someone has lost most of not all of their pack to an attack or some sickness. Maybe, Evelyn and Elijah can call around to see if there's been any thing like that?
    indentation He shook his head, and returned the three cards to the deck. Shuffling said deck once more, he focused on his next question. Can this situation be solved without more death? Personally he hoped so, but logically knew that it was highly unlikely. Suddenly he stilled, before withdrawing one card, face down, and placed it on the coffee table in front of him. After a moment of silence and a few rough swallows he turned the card over on its side, flipping it over. Definitely not the card he would have preferred, but not a card he dreaded. The High Priestess was a big fat "maybe" to that question. Which honestly was giving him mixed emotions, a little relief because it wasn't a straight out no, but a large portion of it was dread and anger, because it wasn't a yes. Raijin had to force down the urge to ask the cards if his new pack mates would end up victims of this rabid stranger. The answer to that question had top strong of a possibility of breaking his heart.
    indentation Practicaly leaping his feet, with nervous energy and began to pace back and forth between the couch and the coffee table. Cursing obsinities under his breath, and wringing his hands to expel more nerves. That ended up devolving into him ranting in his native language - at a perfectly normal volume level thank you very much. It wasn't long before he let out loud growl and threw the deck of cards at a nearby wall. He watched diss passionately as the card scattered and tell to the floor. Eyes skidding closed as he looked up to the ceiling, fists clenched at his sides.
    indentationTaking a few deep calming breaths, he opened his eyes and looked down at the mess he'd made and stalked over to clean it up. He had one last question after all, and it had the chance to be the most devastating.
wc: ???
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 008 ]

Postby Buckeye » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:46 am

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐„๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: evelyn, raijin (mentioned) ]
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
Elijah hummed, nodding again as he drummed his fingers against the table. "Agreed. We still need to minimize risks as much as possible." He replied. His eyes flicked over to the door as Raijin passed by. "He has me a little concerned." The beta said, lowering his voice and giving Evelyn a look. "He's been more nervous than usual lately. I know he's still adjusting to life with us, so it's understandable, but I'm worried the attack has fried his nerves. I'm doing my best to keep him soothed, but there's only so much I can do. I'm not the most comforting of presences, after all. Damn, now would be a good time to have some pups running around. They always put the pack at ease and would make the whole "no shifting" rule a little more bearable." The beta let out a quiet chuckle. "Aaah, it's wishful thinking, I know. Besides, I wouldn't want pups scampering about with things as dangerous as they are right now. It's for the better the pack doesn't have any for the time being. Still, maybe once things have settled down a bit, some of the young'uns will grace us with a few, eh?""
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me