[ โ˜พ โธบ ๐…๐‹๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ โ˜พ โธบ 004]

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:34 pm

ฯŸ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŠ "Raijin" ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ ฯŸ
thirty-three | male | omega
location: Kitchen โ‡ Outside the House | tagged: Lurkers, Elijah, Emily & Kit/Open

indentation Breathing in sharply as Emily moved away, he fisted his hands as he started to center himself, keeping his breathing slow and even. While he didn't usually have a temper, some things were ingrained in him. He glanced at Elijah, ears once again heating as he let out another rumbling sound. Mentally huffing, he glanced at Kit, then his gaze fluttered to Emily, before finally resting on Elijah. Nodding minutely, he hummed as he stood, "Yeah, probably a good idea." He said softly, "It wouldn't be a good idea to lose my temper out in public." Raijin muttered under his breath, feeling a little self-deprecating. He found it hard to control his ability to shift when he was angry, back as a rogue, and even before then in his birth pack, he'd lived in more remote areas. Where there it wasn't common for humans to wander for the most part, so it was usually safe to wander, changing forms without care.
    indentationTo add to that, many in his birth pack didn't really learn emotional control of the shift, unless they were higher ranking or took human mates. So it wasn't a requirement until joining the Dagmire pack. He snorted, and muttered "Dagmire, Dogmire." Shaking his head, and lifting his eyes to glance over the pack-mates around, he hummed. After downing the last of his coffee and setting his dirty dishes in the sink to be washed later, he spoke up. "I think I'm going to go run, I'll be back." He informed them, before blinking and added, "At some point, probably around noonish?" It was more a question than a statement, but he was fine with that. If he wasn't able to handle being around much of the pack today, he could go to the store tomorrow. Without bothering to wait for any response he stepped forward and started out of the kitchen, heading for the front door. Swiftly stepping out, he took a few steps out, before pausing then headed towards a more private area to shift.
wc: 338
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 005 ]

Postby Buckeye » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:53 am

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐„๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: the kitchen lurkers ]
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
Elijah rolled his eyes at Kit's snark, biting back a smile as the younger wolf started to eat. He knew that Kit could take care of himself; he didn't need to be babied like some pup. He couldn't help but feel concerned, though, especially with how reckless the kid could be in regards to his own health. Once, he had managed to fall out of a tree while trying to chase some scrawny squirrel, leaving him with a broken arm and a good scolding from the healers. Elijah had kept a particularly close eye on him after that, always watching to make sure proper safety precautions were being followed. Then again, the beta had gotten himself into a number of bad situations over the years, so who was he to judge? A soft flush overtook Elijah's features as his thoughts drifted to Harvey's stern but gentle reprimanding every time he came home with a new bruise, cut, or bite mark. She always treated him so carefully, keeping her touches light to reduce further discomfort. Honestly, seeing her always brightened his mood, even if he knew he was going to be benched for the next week (sometimes he swore she put him on bedrest just to enjoy him). Elijah shook his head, as if to clear his thoughts, moving over to place his coffee cup in the sink. He needed to stop thinking about her like that; the last thing he needed was some false sense of hope that they could be something more. No woman wanted a mate his age, already past his prime with health on a steady downward spiral. Harvey deserved better than that. She deserved a mate who was still strong enough to protect her. He had no doubt she could pull an alpha, if she wanted to, or at the very least a beta or fighter in far better physical condition than Elijah himself. The thought filled him with irritation and a deep sense of jealousy, a grumpy huff forcing it's way past his lips.
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ 002 ]

Postby Nyverria » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:54 am

Evelyn Orzel
ใ€–Femaleใ€—ใ€–Alphaใ€—ใ€–35 yใ€—
ใ€–Mentions: Elijahใ€—
ใ€–Location: Bedroom โžฃ Kitchenใ€—
ใ€–Tags: Kitchen goersใ€—

The alpha chuckled to herself as Elijah greeted her and told her she missed the toast. She turned to finish cooking her breakfast while listening to Elijah tell her what exactly he was doing. Evelyn shot the beta a slightly concerned look knowing how his recent conditions were becoming and couldn't help but worry about him. It seemed as if the whole pack was entering the kitchen as she then finished making breakfast. There was enough food made to feed four mouths including the alpha herself and with that, she grabbed a plate and got her servings then turned around to lean against the kitchen counter taking in all of the conversations around her.

Most of the pack seemed to be heading out to town and if that was the case then she was going to give each of them a list of things to grab while they were all in town. "Those of you that are heading out into town, there is a list of things that need to be grabbed while you all are out. Divide it up as you must." Evelyn said after she could catch the moment to speak to her packmates whom were heading into town. The list was sitting on a table near the entrance to the house filled with mostly groceries. Food items, hygiene items and of course cleaning items as well. Evelyn was always wanting to keep the house tidy with so many packmates, it was easy for a house to dirty up with so many people in one area.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ ๐…๐‹๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ ]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:47 pm

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Omega
Tagged: Kitchen Crew
Perhaps you'd think that someone as energetic and wild as Flynn would be an early bird. You'd be wrong. If it wasn't for the fact that the smoke alarm had been set off, then Flynn would still be asleep. Now that it was off, he was considering just going back to sleep. He could hear the muffled conversations and movement as it seemed most of the rest of the house had convened in the kitchen. Maybe he should get up and make an appearance, before anyone thought he'd died. Ughh, okay fine.
He dragged himself out of bed and got dressed - acid washed jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black and white checked shirt over that. He also perched a pair of dark aviators on his head.

Soon after, Flynn ambled down the stairs and into the kitchen. It seemed that a few pack mates had already left for town - or were about to - judging from the tail ends of the conversations that he overheard.
"Good morning!" he greeted everyone, as though he wasn't one of the last pack members to walk into the kitchen. He hesitated for a few moments as he tried to decide what he wanted to get for breakfast. He did not always quite know what he wanted to eat, though this time he decided to settle on getting some cereal. He hummed a song under his breath as he did so, taking in the atmosphere. Maybe he'd play his guitar today, if some of the others were going out... though whether or not he'd promise to not play too loud was another matter.

He sat down, once he had his bowl of cereal, and didn't quite make eye contact with anyone. Being of the lowest rank, Flynn didn't want to seem like he was challenging anyone. Like he was lucky to have the cereal. He did test his limits in other ways, though. Such as the aforementioned guitar playing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 003 ]

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:34 am

๐–จx ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฃx ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–คx ๐–จ๐–ญx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ธ๐–คx ๐–ฎ๐–ฅx ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ โ‹… โ”€ โ‹… ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐„ โ‹…
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐–ก๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ฃ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–คx ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ซx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ก๐–ซ๐– ๐–ข๐–ช ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ซ๐–ค!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
tagging; kit, kodiak
mentioned; evelyn, elijah, sessue
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
location; kitchen > outside
feeling; rank solidarity
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Emily was listening to the exchange between Elijah and Kit with half an ear as she focused on finishing her coffee, but gave a slight shake of her head, part incredulous and part amused, at the suggestion that Kit was small. Young, sure, but she only had about an inch of height on him, and anyone who suggested that she was small would have earned themselves a punt in the gut โ€” if only the offender hadn't happened to outrank her so steeply. Her eyes followed Sessue's rapid retreat from the kitchen as she took the offered piece of muffin like it were a ceremonial sign of solidarity between the two fighters, and ate it before draining the last of her coffee. Emily hadn't meant to upset Sessue, quite the opposite in fact, but her intentions mattered little if all she had managed to do was upset his balance. The desire to apologize nudged at the back of her mind.
    indentindentBut her attentions were quickly redirected elsewhere, and she let Kit's hit sway her on her feet, then smirked:
    indentin"I have a special permission note from the geriatrics' association."
    indentindentShe followed suit and turned to place her empty mug in the sink among the gathering collection of others, then looked to Evelyn for clarification on what they actually needed. A list of things โ€” easy enough. Emily gave a nod of her head and pushed herself away from the counter, already raring to go and get started with her day. She snatched a strip of bacon to go from the pan.
    indentin"We've got it handled." Her head inclined to Kit and Kodiak, inviting them to go with her now that Sessue had seemingly pushed his own plans to the afternoon. "I'll go get the car ready, we'll head out once you're done with breakfast."
    indentindentEmily picked up a set of keys from a hook near the door โ€” she had already set her mind on driving, and she wasn't going to relent the keys without a fight โ€” and headed into the hallway, where she took the tie out of her hair and ran her fingers through it a couple times to make it settle down. She picked up the list from the entry table and pulled a leather jacket โ€” soft with age and wear โ€” on over her frayed t-shirt as she went through the door. What greeted her outside was an overcast sky and a chill in the air, punctuated by the light rain that drizzled down finely enough to be swayed this way and that by the gusts of wind sweeping across the yard. Sessue's scent was still fresh in the air, but he was already gone. Even if Emily had had the time to follow him out into the woods, she had a strong feeling that he wanted to be left alone more than anything.
    indentindentHer truck wasn't parked far, and she climbed into the cold interior before the rain had a chance to soak into her clothes. She turned the keys in the ignition with a familiar rumble from the engine, and hot air began blowing in, ready to chase the chill back outside where it belonged.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 005 ]

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:01 pm

ฯŸ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŠ "Raijin" ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ ฯŸ
thirty-three | male | omega

indentationDarting towards a small gathering of bushes that would allow him some privacy. Shucking off his clothes once there, he put them in a cleanish area by the bushes. He didn't want to rip or damage anything from shifting. Transitioning from man to wolf was always a bit weird for him the odd stretch and pull of the change... there wasn't a way for him to describe it. It was natural but still very odd. Thankfully it wasn't painful and shifting was quick. So lowering his body, to lessen the oddness, he began the change, letting out an odd half-human, yet half-wolfish sigh as he shifted. Shaking out silver freckled fur as the shift completed, Sessue stepped out of the gathering of bushes, noting that Emily was heading towards her truck. Blinking slow, he watched her for a few moments before snorting and turning back, and trotting into the forest.
    indentationThe day was beautiful, to be honest, and so was the forest. But the Forest was rarely ever anything but beautiful, so that didn't mean much. Huffing softly as he trotted down a random path from the house, he debated on testing out his hunting skills once more. He didn't need to hunt anymore, but making sure he wasn't getting rusty every once and a while was nice, and just good to know if things went downhill. Part of him wanted to go do a little catch-and-release hunting, but he still wasn't a hundred percent awake so decided against it. As he wandered, his mind did as well, until it landed on his many personal projects. Quite a few of those were put into storage, but a few made themselves at home in the pack house. He was a little embarrassed by this latest piece, not because it was bad, but because of what he'd painted. It was the pack all in their wolf forms, in stunning detail, if he could say so himself.
    indentationPart of him was surprised by how many black or just plain dark-hued wolves there were in the pack. He absently wondered if there was a statistic about it. Probably, at least for real wolves, he mused. Growling lowly under his breath, the werewolf continued forward his mind returning to his projects. His embarrassment didn't stem from the painting itself but from the meaning of it. He was getting attached, and that would make leaving all the harder if things went south. With the way things are looking, that's a real possibility, he grimaced, lips rolling back revealing his sharp canines.
wc: 425
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 006 ]

Postby Buckeye » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:54 am

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐„๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: the kitchen lurkers ]
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
Elijah pulled himself from his thoughts, returning his attention to Evelyn. "We should have another pack meeting tonight. With everything going on, it wouldn't hurt to go over the new safety measures again." He suggested. Ever since the attack in town, the pack had been on high alert, nerves constantly on edge from the knowledge that somebody was intruding in their territory and causing problems. Not only could the outsider pose a direct threat to the pack, they could also make hiding the pack's true nature more difficult. A few of the local hunters were already on the prowl for the so-called "Beast of Dagmire," hoping to bag the creature and bring home the reward money. With prey already scarce, the constant tromping through the woods by a handful of drunken humans made locating things even more difficult. To make matters worse, the sight of wolves in the forest would put a massive target on their backs, meaning they had to limit how much time they spent in wolf form to reduce the risk of being spotted. When Evelyn had first announced that shifting would be relegated to hunts only, it had went over about as well as you would expect. Some had attempted to argue against the rule (namely the younger, more antsy wolves), but the alpha's word was final, especially with Elijah backing her up. The rule was taxing, yes, but it was ultimately for the good of the pack, ensuring their continued safety and security. "I know it's hard for them. Hell, it's hard for me! We need to make sure everyone's being smart, though. We can't allow our instincts to overrule our common sense, especially in a situation like this. The more we can convince them of that, the better."
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ kodiak 02. in the backseat of your rover ]

Postby mtuan, » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:41 pm

.. ๐‡๐–๐€๐๐† ๐’๐„-๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰, ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž !!
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

(tags) kit, emily
      flynn
      (misc.) 613 words

mtuan, kim mtuan

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐€
๐Š
๐€

๐Š
๐Ž
๐ƒ
๐ˆ
๐€
๐Š

Kodiak hadn't settled down in his little spot for long at all, when the sound of a buddy filled his head. The voice of Kit, that is, lighthearted and teasing- the laugh afterwards, a good indication of his fine mood. Mockingly, albeit with the tinge of playfulness that he often carried himself with, Kodiak snickers to that, "Hey now, I gotta do what I gotta do, when I got a friend like you" the little redundancy and his choice of words fully intentional- Kodiak's comment is punctuated with a chuckle of his own. "Besides, it's not really my fault now, that you find me scary, is it?"

The snicker quirks into a fuller grin, the corners of Kodiak's lips lifting in mirth as he watches the other boy pull apart his own measly muffin to share. "Am not a hypocrite." Even as the healer reaches over for the piece of muffin offered to him, he finds that he has the distinct urge to nudge Kit in 'retaliation' for the comment. He doesn't. For the sake of the rest of the pack- perhaps it would be a good idea not to be involved in a tussle so early in the morning. Top dogs present- and all. (Not that Kodiak ever found their ranks to be a hinderance of his own antics.) "Thanks, by the way~ Because of your efforts, I've been saved from the fate of talking to myself in front of the mirror." Foregoing the thought of breaking the muffin into further pieces like a... normal individual, Kodiak pops the entire piece into his mouth. His cheeks looking fuller as they fill out with food; all washed down with his cup of water.

At the sound of Emily's voice beckoning them to leave with her, the tilt of her head an indicator of the day ahead, the healer finds himself humming in affirmative. Pushing off the little spot he'd been cozied up against, "Sounds good with me. Thanks Emily, 'ppreciate the offer to drive" He pauses. "And I'm good whenever Kit is."

He's tempted to leave it off there- say no more and maybe head to the porch for some fresh air before being stuffed into the truck like sardines in a tin can- well. An exaggeration, perhaps, if it were only... Kit who would be tagging along into town with Emily (or perhaps it was vice versa- Kodiak was the one tagging along into town).

Kodiak isn't quite sure what comes over him, the train of thought that lead to nowhere at all, as he scanned through the wolves in the kitchen. Gaze landing on a boy tucked away in his little world, a bowl of cereal in front of where he sat- unassuming, Kodiak clicks his tongue in Flynn Johnston's direction and sniffs. "Flynn." The syllable rolls off of the healer's tongue easily. Maybe taking the uneasy out for some fresh air would do him some good. "Up for a little ride into town? There's room for more people." Perhaps, the last bit directed towards the entire kitchen.

The man doesn't push for an answer; he turns on his heels afterwards to head out the door- not quite on the heels of, but trailing somewhere behind Emily. Her truck door swings open at the driver's side and Kodiak distinctly watches her figure slip into the driver's seat and settle in. Figuring he could swipe shotgun from Kit, the man slides in after his fellow packmate and settles down into the truck's passenger seat, ready to go.

"Whew, frigid!" Kodiak tries to blow out a puff of a breath. "By the way, I invited Flynn out, before ya take off without him."
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ 003 ]

Postby Nyverria » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:22 am

Evelyn Orzel
ใ€–Femaleใ€—ใ€–Alphaใ€—ใ€–35 yใ€—
ใ€–Mentions: Noneใ€—
ใ€–Location: Kitchenใ€—
ใ€–Tags: Elijahใ€—

Evelyn had just finished her breakfast when Elijah caught her attention as he was clearly speaking to her. While still listening to the beta speak, she put her plate and fork in the sink for the meantime then turned around to give him her full attention on the matter at hand. As much as she'd hate to deny it, Elijah was right about holding once again another pack meeting. She knew well how her younger packmates wanted to argue against her new rule but what she says is final. "You're right." the alpha huffed as she turned her gaze towards the kitchen entrance. "It's hard for me as well but we should keep shifting strictly for hunting only until we learn more about this 'animal' attack. I hope those who are going to town learn something of the matter and not goof around too much." Evelyn added as she turned her attention back to the beta. The alpha would hate to start showing consequences for her pack's actions if they are still shifting around and not actually hunting. Oh how her mind could wonder of the possibilities. She just wanted to keep her pack safe.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3 "in the backseat of your rover" kodiak that's the front

Postby a ghost! » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:14 am

mark๐Š๐ˆ๐“
    โ”€โ”€ fighter โ”€โ”€ in the kitchen > emily's truck โ”€โ”€ tagging elijah, kodiak, flynn, and emily โ”€โ”€

markkit opened his mouth and shoved the rest of his muffin into it. there was maybe half of it left, thanks to the help of emily and kodiak eating half of it with him. he turned it into a show for elijah to let the beta see that he did eat the muffin, and that he didn't have to stop kit from leaving the kitchen for the crimeโ”€ was it a crime? thinking of it, if it was the beta telling him to do it, and he didn't do it, then maybe it was a crime โ”€of leaving without eating. showing off his empty hands to elijah and then holding the empty packaging from the muffin in them, he swallowed the muffin in his mouth. โ€œ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป.โ€
    markthen he turned to look at kodiak, throwing a crumb that the muffin left on his hand at him with a smile on his face. the crumb was too small for kodiak to feel it hit him and too small for it to do anything, really; anything that isn't the healer heading into town with a crumb on his shirt, but it's the thought. โ€œ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜. ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†. ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ? ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„. ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€... ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น...โ€ his voice was good-natured, leaving the end of the sentence to kodiak and what he thought. sure, he himself didn't think of how to end the sentence, but he was sure to think of something if kodiak wanted it. โ€œ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป.โ€ kit was waving off the thanks with his hand, his head turned to look at the wall of the kitchen, but his smile looked like it was bigger.
    markjumping down from where he was sitting on the counter, his head turned to look at kodiak at his voice, and then to look at flynn. with a hum of thought, kit started to make his way to where the omega was sitting, trying to reach him with all of the people in the kitchen in his way and throwing the empty packaging from the muffin in the trash can in the time it was taking him to do just that. when kit did reach him, it was with a smile on his face and a good-natured hit to the backโ”€ but a stronger one than what kit was trying to do. โ€œ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป๐—ป! ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ?โ€ there was a second good-natured hit to the back, but a weaker one this time, and he turned to make his way from the kitchen to the hall, waving to the people in the kitchen. โ€œ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ!โ€

markin the hall and sitting on the floor to put on his shoes, kit didn't want to run up to his bedroom to take off his pyjamas, and he didn't. that would take timeโ”€ time that, if he wanted to sit in the front seat of emily's truck, he didn't have. standing up from where he was sitting on the floor, he put on what he did have; a black winter jacket and white shoes. at the front door, he turned to look at himself in the mirror that was in the hall. it was... okay? a black winter jacket on top of a sweatshirt and a t-shirt, his shoes, and blue plaid pyjama pants for the pants. his hair was... well... yeah, it was okay. it would have to do for the day. he opened the front door to run up to the truck.
    markthe second door he opened was the passenger's door to emily's truck, the smile on his face falling to the floor when he did and a look of betrayal taking it's place. his hand turned into a fist at his side. he wanted to hit kodiak in the shoulder with it, but he didn't. okay, if kodiak wanted to sit in the front seat then okay, fine. kit was sitting in the back seat, but not without a fight. โ€œ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†,โ€ he started with, speaking through gritted teeth. and then kit started to climb on top of kodiak, trying to reach the back seat from where the healer was sitting and trying to hit the healer with his hands, arms, and legs at the same time, shoving them in his face and in his side. โ€œ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ.โ€ he was trying not to hit emily, the innocent bystander in this, with his arms and legs, falling into the back seat with a thud and his legs in the air. a second, and then his head was in place of his legs, shoving in from the middle of the two front seats with a new smile on his face. โ€œ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ?โ€
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me