[ โ˜พ โธบ ๐…๐‹๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ โ˜พ โธบ 001 ]

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:03 am

๐–จx ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฃx ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–คx ๐–จ๐–ญx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ธ๐–คx ๐–ฎ๐–ฅx ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ โ‹… โ”€ โ‹… ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐„ โ‹…
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐–ก๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ฃ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–คx ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ซx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ก๐–ซ๐– ๐–ข๐–ช ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ซ๐–ค!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
tagging; sessue
mentioned; kit
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
location; kitchen
feeling; so untroubled, peace n love
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

A field, a familiar view from the yard of her childhood home. At the parking lot of a grocery store? Clearly lit in daylight, but the moon was in the darkened sky, pierced by a picturesque rowboat of a cloud. A sharp sound dashed the dream away, forgotten as soon as Emily became aware of the pillow she had smushed her face into. The alarm was beeping loudly, even muffled by the walls and the distance of another floor in the house. She wriggled under her crumpled bedspread, locating her own sleep-numbed arms to grab each end of the pillow so she could press it against her ears. The sound of the alarm quickly went away, and she peeked out of her cocoon to ensure that it had really ended and she wasn't just unusually skilled at soundproofing her own brain. It was late enough in the morning for a faint haze of light to be pressing in through the curtains, but as she stubbornly closed her eyes with the thought of stealing a few more moments of rest, she discovered that the sleep had gone, and there seemed to be no hope of falling back into it.
    indentindentEmily turned onto her back swipe a hand over her face, then cracked an eye open to adjust to the morning light. It was almost unbearably cozy in the warmth of her bed, but as soon as the thought of hiding back under her blanket crossed her mind, the restless energy already itching under her skin told her that it was time to get up. Her feet wormed their way out into the cooler air of the room and found their way onto the floor, and she huffed amusedly at the thought of how teenage her would have been disgusted by the semblance of a morning person she had grown into. She grabbed some miscellaneous articles of clothing previously discarded onto the floor, and gathered about half of her hair up into a disordered knot at the back of her head to get it out of her face until she could get some coffee and begin having purposeful thoughts for the day. The loose gray t-shirt that had happened to be on her path had just about the same amount of tasteful holes as everything else she owned, but not yet enough of them to repurpose it as an oil rag for the garage.
    indentindentHer way down the stairs must have been a familiar drum-beat by then, and as she beelined for the kitchen โ€” already filled with the sounds of a morning โ€” she congratulated herself for not making a ruckus at Kit's door purely in the hopes of seeing him burst out like the house was on fire. Emily had always been terrible at both hellos and goodbyes, and every platitude from good morning to you're welcome, so true to her nature, she had begun to forgo them years ago, and hopefully the rest of the pack had already grown used to her habit of entering and leaving rooms without a word unless she really had something to say. And so, she went right for the coffee, catching only Sessue's words about a trip to town, which sparked her interest. Brandishing a cup of black coffee in one hand, she threw the other arm around his shoulders and amiably crushed his body into her side in a display of casual affection that was natural to her and possibly objectionable to him. Pack, family, same difference in her mind.
    indentin"You're heading to town? I'm driving," she declared, and sipped her coffee as if the matter was thus decided.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 003 ]

Postby Buckeye » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:47 pm

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐„๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: raijin, alice, evelyn, emily ]
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
Elijah nodded in greeting as more of the pack started pouring into the kitchen, his head lowering slightly as a sign of respect when Evelyn entered. While he was older, she topped him in rank, and his instincts naturally told him to show submission. "Morning, Evelyn. You just missed the toast." He snorted softly, eyes flickering to the burnt remains of bread still simmering in the trash. He moved forward, taking a sip of his coffee before letting out a low hum of satisfaction. "I'm going out with the hunters today; shouldn't be gone past noon. We need extra meat before the snow hits later this season." He explained. "I should be free the rest of the afternoon if there's any repairs or errands you need me to do, though I can't promise the later would go too well." It was an inside joke. The last time Elijah had been sent into town for groceries, he had gotten into a fist fight with one of the local drunks, who had accused him of taking the last box of a certain kind of pancake mix. Naturally, Elijah had won, leaving the guy with a nearly broken arm and a black eye. However, it had given him a bit of a reputation with the local cops, who were freaked out by the aging man's apparent strength. He could only imagine how much worse it had been if the case hadn't been clearcut self-defense. "At the very least, somebody needs to go do a bit of snooping to make sure the town isn't getting suspicious, especially after that recent attack."
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 stop, drop, and roll

Postby a ghost! » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:39 pm

mark๐Š๐ˆ๐“
    โ”€โ”€ fighter โ”€โ”€ in his bedroom > the kitchen โ”€โ”€ tagging emily, sessue, and the kitchen goers โ”€โ”€

marka dream. or what he thought was a dream. with the fire alarm ringing off the walls in his head and holding his breath in his chest, he pressed his hands to his eyes, shut tight and trying to hide from the sun breaking in from the window in his bedroom. no, not a dream; a nightmare. but what he was calling it wasn't important, what was important was waking up from it. he let go of the breath he was holding, breathing in a new, fresh breath of air and pressing his hands to his forehead in place of his eyes. well, waking up and, thinking of it with a smile on his face, eating breakfast. thatโ€™s it, breakfast. what was he doing here, sleeping? with the hunger in his stomach cheering him on and him cheering with it, he opened his eyes to the ceiling in his bedroom and, to his sudden onset panic, to the ringing of the fire alarm.
    indenttrying to get out of his bed, kit hit the floor with a crash, the blankets on top of his bed wrapping his legs like a mummyโ€™s and holding him there. his heart was trying to beat out of his chest and his body was shaking from the adrenaline in it. a fire. he didn't have the time for this, and he didn't have the time to do his clothes and hair for the day. he was left with a gray sweatshirt, dark blue plaid sleep pants, and a messed up head of hair. he left the blankets on the floor and clambered to get out of the mess that was his bedroom. the door from his bedroom to the hallway hit the wall with a bang, a second bang following it when kit's shoulder did the same. the alarm was turned off, yes, but he didn't hear it. he was hearing the beat of his heart and the ringing in his head, and that's it. running from the upstairs hallway to the downstairs hallway, skipping a couple of stairs in his hurry, he was running past the kitchen and looking for the fire whenโ”€

indentah. he stopped mid-run in the doorway to the kitchen, and he laughed. his breathing was heavy and the adrenaline in his body left him, but he laughed a happy laugh to go with the happy smile on his face. not a dream and not a fire, but toast. burning toast. he waved to the people in the kitchen and walked up to a counter that was close to emily and sessue, holding on to the side of it and sitting on top of it. the hunger from this morning left with his adrenaline, but it was sure to come back with a vengeance later in the day. "town? i'm calling shotgun."
Last edited by a ghost! on Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ˜พ โธบ 001 ]

Postby BarkinqCoyote » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:03 am

Val Chavez
27 || hunter || aroace

โ†’ Early to bed and late to rise, yet still perpetually sleepy. Val couldn't count how many times he'd slept right through the morning, just to get chewed out when he did finally get up for the day. In his defense, he's been better with it lately... But really, who could deny an extra few minutes in bed on such a chilly and dreary morning? Not Val! His alarm clock was snoozed on the third beep, of course. The smoke alarm, however, was a different story. He groaned deeply as the chaos in the kitchen ensued, then rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Well... He's awake now, so he might as well get up.

โ†’ Unceremoniously pushing the covers off, Val swung his legs over the edge of the bed, tired gaze drifting up to his bedroom window. Yeesh, talk about gloomy... The fog really set the scene, too; like something from a spooky indie film. He could already hear the chatter coming from the kitchen, and jeez-
It sounded like most of the pack was up already! With that added sense of pressure, Val picked up his pace, trudging to his dresser and picking out his outfit for the day. A dull orange cardigan, an off-white button up shirt with black suspenders, black slacks, and brown leather boots. Nothing too flashy for today, it actually fit the mood of the weather outdoors. The man absentmindedly hummed a soft tune as he looked himself in the mirror that was hung on his door, gliding a brush through his shoulder-length hair twice more before tossing it back on to his unmade bed. Better get things going before he missed any other exciting early morning events.

โ†’ Val finally exited his bedroom, pulling the door closed behind him. The first thing he's met with is the scent of lingering smoke and just a glimpse of Kit darting into the kitchen-
Woah... Was this a real fire? The man's lazy pace slightly increased to one with a sense of urgency, just to let out a low sigh of relief to see everyone just kind of crowded around instead of flames engulfing the kitchen or something. "Gosh, everyone is so lively this morning! Darn. I always miss the fun stuff," He says, feigning overdramatic disappointment. Maybe there was a little truth mixed in there- just a little. Val flashed his pack mates a toothy grin and ran his fingers back through his hair, effectively pushing stray strands out of his eyes. "Anywhooo... Good morning, guys. Glad to see everyone is up and at 'em!" Yeah... As if he were one to talk about being up at a decent hour.
BarkinqCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 002. ]

Postby serafim » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:27 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆXiX๐“๐€๐„๐˜๐Ž๐ "๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„" ๐’๐Ž๐๐† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐€๐†. kitchen lurkers | " ๐๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐€๐‘, ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ." โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    indentalice took quiet sips from her cup of coffee as her gaze flickered around the room, huffing quietly with a hint of a smirk to elijah's compliment and nodding in his direction to the mention of hunting before the day truly started. she knew that once the snow started truly setting that it was going to be hard to hunt anything for the pack, so it was best to stock up as much as they could before that happens. she didn't want to imagine how disgruntled they all would be if they didn't hunt enough, especially knowing that since she was a hunter it was her responsibility to ensure they were all fed.
    her attention was only truly caught at the mention of growing tensions in the town. ah, she only for a brief moment forgot about the attack recently, remembering all the ruckus of the locals and how she quietly slipped back home after trying to grab at straws of information. "i wouldn't doubt that they'd all be on edge today," alice commented as she set her now empty coffee mug on the counter, looking over at elijah before fixating her gaze on the others and quirking a brow, "so i think if people are going to be snooping they should be extra careful not to raise some flags."

indentafter she spoke she turned around to rinse her coffee cup in the sink, only listening in to a few conversations here and there before turning the water off and drying her hands. alice then turned around to sit on the edge of the counter by the sink, glancing over at val and humming a small tease, "better eat and get something in your system if we're going hunting, i would hate to find you passed out in a pile of leaves, especially since you'd blend in so well."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 003 ]

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:02 am

ฯŸ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŠ "Raijin" ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ ฯŸ
thirty-three | male | omega

indentation It seemed that more and more people were pouring into the room, his shoulders tensing as some of the more touchy-feely people swanned into the room. Despite the two full years he's been with the pack, He still wasn't comfortable touching most of the pack. At least not in more public settings like this. So while he would have been fine with the physical contact somewhere less crowded, he stiffened once more as Emily wrapped an arm around his shoulders and practically plastered her side to his. One manicured eyebrow raised incredulity as she declared she was driving. Both brows then lowered, one twitching as Kit sauntered in and invited himself along on the trip. As calmly as he could, he spoke, voice steely. "Get your arm off of me, before I bite it Emily-San."
    indentationHe calmly finished the rest of his cereal, before turning his attention to his still-hot coffee. Taking a few sips, he let out a hum and eyed Kit and then Emily once more. " I meant to go alone, so I don't have to deal with your... shenanigans," he paused pursing his lips, "Fine, but if you don't behave, I'll take the keys and leave you there." He warned, with a huff. Truthfully, he'd wanted to go alone to get some relief from all the people here. Which seemed like a contradiction, but there was less space in the main house, and it always seemed like everyone was up in everyone's business. Maybe it was the loner in him, but he wasn't used to being around so many people on a regular basis.
wc: 267
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 004 ]

Postby Buckeye » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:58 pm

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐•๐„๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… [ forty-nine | male | beta | heterosexual | location: kitchen; main house | tagged: the kitchen lurkers ]
โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
Elijah perked up as Kit entered the room, immediately moving over to the boy. "You need to eat." He said, a stern edge to his voice. "No going anywhere until something is in your belly. You're small enough as is, kid, and food is getting tougher to come by. You need to bulk up before the cold hits." The fighter was a grown adult, everyone knew that, but Elijah hovered over him like a mother hen. It was the inherent desire of a beta to protect their pack, especially the young or elderly, so his focus on Kit's wellbeing in particular came as no surprise. "I saved this for you; I want that finished before you leave this kitchen." Elijah firmly shoved a prepackaged muffin into the boy's hands. "It isn't much, but it is better than nothing. I'll try to snag an extra rabbit for you on the hunting trip, too." He then turned his gaze to Raijin, sensing the omega's distress at the growing crowd. He let out the soothing rumble once again, letting the noise come from deeper in his chest this time. "You go take some time to yourself. If I need to, I can take Kit into town after I get back from the hunt." It wasn't an order, just an offer. A chance for the man to escape to somewhere more secluded and comfortable, away from unwanted touches, loud voices, or prying eyes.
Buckeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ kodiak 01. just one day, one night ]

Postby mtuan, » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:00 pm

.. ๐‡๐–๐€๐๐† ๐’๐„-๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰, ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž !!
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

(tags) kit
      (misc.) shrugs vagu
      ely?
      618 words

mtuan, kim mtuan

โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐€
๐Š
๐€

๐Š
๐Ž
๐ƒ
๐ˆ
๐€
๐Š

The morning sun filtering through the curtains of the healer's windows aren't what roused the tall man from his nightly rest. Rather, Kodiak Hwang had been up for much longer already- before the sun had even been ready for the day itself. At the crack of dawn, the young...er medic found himself on the floor of his room, a mat laid out and some equipment by his head. He's dressed in nothing but a pair of lose sports shorts that clung to his hips, his chest bare, save for the sweat that ran tracks and dripped onto the mat below. With his elbows propped up in a forearm plank position, Kodiak feels his muscles burn at the three minute mark. Okay, that's enough for now. Cooled down enough to meet up with the others- the pack should be up now, yeah? It's past mornin'. But a quick shower and some fresh clothes would do the man some good.

It's mid shower when Kodiak's sensitive ears pick up the sound of an alarm from not far away. Towards the kitchen. It's a short pause- before Kodiak finds himself going back to freshening up. Surely it can't be that bad- or else someone better kick down the door and come grab him. But for the moment- safety. He pulls on a simple white tee and some baggy sweats before he's heading towards the kitchen.

The faint smell of burnt toast and a mix of his pack mates hits his nose as the healer walks into the kitchen, hands shoved into his pockets, as he leans against the doorway. "What's this I hear about eating? You all better be nourishing yourselves... that's what the kitchen is for." There's mirth in the healer's tone though, already eyeing the boy who's been shoved some prepackaged muffin into his hands. "Besides, I wouldn't want anyone showing up in my office from low sugar levels. Would hear more than an earful, ya hear?"

He's not entirely worried, however. Knowing that the boy in question with a muffin shoved into his hands was more than capable. It's something Kodiak admired about Kit, after all. "Got big plans today, or what?" Question not directed at anyone particular- the kitchen, perhaps. Half towards the boy currently seemingly in the center of it all- Kit. "Or was the burnt toast and alarm going off mid-morning supposed to be the burnt toast the coda to the muffin finale?" Again, his sentiment isn't directed at any one in particular. There were many in the room and Kodiak would've shrugged his shoulders if not one wanted to acknowledge his antics. He wouldn't be too surprised- not because of his packmates, of course, but because of the uh- less than pleasant situation. Walking into the kitchen, the healer wasn't sure just how the atmosphere would take to his teasing at the moment- perhaps there were other conversations going on. Again- misplaced of him, perhaps.

Pushing off the wall, Kodiak forgoes the coffee that some of his packmate seemed to be downing for their morning energy, filling his cup with some water instead. There's a little laugh in his chest, but he couldn't quite tell if so many in the kitchen would be considered lively... or crowded at this point.

"Anyway, joking aside, are we heading out today? If so, I'd like to make a trip out too... need to pick up some supplies, if you know what I mean." He pauses, as if to think. "Actually, either way, I need to head out today. If anyone wants to come- if there isn't already a plan to head out."

He sets the glass down and finds himself a little open spot to settle against.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜พ โธบ 002 ]

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:30 am

๐–จx ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฃx ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–คx ๐–จ๐–ญx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ธ๐–คx ๐–ฎ๐–ฅx ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
โ˜พ โ‹… โ”€ โ‹… ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐„ โ‹…
๐–ก๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ฃ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–คx ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ซx ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ก๐–ซ๐– ๐–ข๐–ช ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ซ๐–ค!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
tagging; sessue, kit
mentioned; evelyn
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
location; kitchen
feeling; this is kicked puppy behaviour
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Pounding, running footsteps resounded from the second floor, and as Kit appeared in the doorway with a tousled head of hair and a breathless laugh still in his chest, Emily raised her coffee mug in a cheeky greeting. He had woken up with a start after all, no mischievous effort from her required. Her eyes tracked his path to the counter, and a fond huff of amusement escaped her as he called shotgun.
    indentin"Children aren't supposed to ride in the front," she teased, without any real malice, and gently bumped against Sessue's side as if jostling him to become an accomplice in her joke.
    indentindentShe felt him tense under her arm, and his warning might as well have been the threatened bite. Her arm dropped from his shoulders and she shifted on her feet to open a space between them. The smile fell from her face, for just a moment, in a flashing mix of disappointment and nicked feelings, but she corrected herself quickly, lifting a careless smile onto her face and sidling up to Kit at the counter. She fled the awkwardness of the moment by reaching out to further ruffle his already messy hair, then leaned her hip against the counter to finish her coffee there.
    indentindentAs Sessue cleared up his plans, Emily's face remained a mask of joviality, but her voice was subtly more apologetic than before.
    indentin"We can ride together and go our separate ways. Me and Kit can run some errands while you do your thing," she placated, turning to lean more fully against the counter and face the wider space of the kitchen. The coffee had awoken her appetite, and the eggs frying under their alpha's watchful gaze were beginning to fill the air with a tempting smell.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2 sharing is caring

Postby a ghost! » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 pm

mark๐Š๐ˆ๐“
    โ”€โ”€ fighter โ”€โ”€ in the kitchen โ”€โ”€ tagging elijah, kodiak, emily, and the kitchen goers โ”€โ”€

marklaughing, kit opened his mouth to answer sessue and his worry of his and emilyโ€™s โ€œshenanigansโ€ and to question just how he was planning to steal the car keys from a fighterโ”€ and two of them if he was on emilyโ€™s team, but he closed it when the feeling of something hit his hands. he looked down to see... a muffin? and elijah telling him to eat it. well, eat it or sit in the kitchen for the rest of the day. what was this? he glanced up, his head tilting and a frown in the place of his broad smile. but kitโ€™s hand, trying to hand the muffin to elijah, stopped half of the way there when the beta opened his mouth. โ€œ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜?โ€ he furrowed his brow. if running from his bedroom to the kitchen in his pyjamas didnโ€™t mess up his hair, then how he was shaking his head did. โ€œ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜? ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ?โ€ he glanced down at himself and the gray sweatshirt he was wearing, trying to see what elijah was seeing. small? his hold on the muffin was strong, stopping himself from throwing it at the beta's head.
    markโ€œ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†?โ€ kit looked at it, holding the muffin in the air and tilting his head for the second time. okay, it looked okay for a muffin, but he didn't feel hungry; if anything, he was feeling full. but if it was elijah, then running out of the kitchen with nothing to eat was out of the question for him. nodding his head in place of a 'thank you,' kit went with it, tearing chunks from the muffin to eat.

markthen, hearing the healer, kit looked up to find him in the door from the kitchen to the hallway, leaning on it with his hands in his pockets. โ€œ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†.โ€ there was a laugh from him, tearing a piece of his muffin off and holding it out for kodiak if he wanted it. โ€œ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ. ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ธ.โ€ shrugging, he glanced at elijah for a second with worry. he didn't have to eat the whole muffin, did he? โ€œ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น.โ€
    markthere was a second shrug at the question of plans. โ€œ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ...โ€ kit looked up at the ceiling of the kitchen, tearing a piece of his muffin for himself and thinking with a laugh. โ€œ...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ต. ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ; ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ?โ€

markhe looked down at the feeling of a hand on his head, messing up his hair; how his hair looked now, he didn't know. with how it was sticking in the air here and there and... everywhere, was it a bird's nest? shaking his head, his hello to emily was a broad smile and a chunk from his muffin, if she wanted it. โ€œ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ?โ€ he hit her on the shoulder from where he was sitting on the counter, but it was a soft hit. โ€œ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†?โ€
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me