( ✰ 𝙖 π™˜π™π™–π™’π™₯π™žπ™€π™£ 𝙀𝙛 𝙖 π™©π™žπ™’π™š / π™₯π™€π™ π™šπ™’π™€π™£ 𝙧π™₯ - 𝙀π™₯π™šπ™£

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ✰ 𝙖 π™˜π™π™–π™’π™₯π™žπ™€π™£ 𝙀𝙛 𝙖 π™©π™žπ™’π™š / π™₯π™€π™ π™šπ™’π™€π™£ 𝙧π™₯ - 𝙀π™₯π™šπ™£

Postby st. serpent » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:40 pm

x
          x

❝ 𝙖 π™˜π™π™–π™’π™₯π™žπ™€π™£ 𝙀𝙛 𝙖 π™©π™žπ™’π™š !!' ───────── ✰ ✰ ──
          β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

after weeks of fierce battles, fallen tears, failures and success, this year's world coronation s
          eries has ended in the pokemon world tournament stadium of unova!! although the league c
          hampions have each fought hard and true, it was sinnoh's champion who surpassed the othe
          rs and won over the entire tournament. confetti and anthems abound, now it's everybody's u
          nspoken wishes to just lay down, relax, and have a chill time now that it's all over! following
          the end of this year's world coronation series, the kalos champion invited the top 6 champio
          ns for a relaxed gathering at his seaside villa in undella town; old friends reunite, new faces
          appear, and rivalries (hopefully) cool down, who knows what else would happen when 6 of t
          he strongest pokemon trainers in the entire world are placed under one roof?xxxxxxxxxxx.
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:19 pm

x
          x

.── ✰ ✰ ────── ── 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 𝙩𝙀π™₯ π™¨π™žπ™­ π™˜π™π™–π™’π™₯π™žπ™€π™£π™¨ !! ❞
          β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          π‘π€ππŠ 𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘

sinnoh champion ✰ female ✰ 25 ✰ weavile, altaria, espeon ✰ christine,
          energetic, protective, vigilant, insecure, wise

this year’s champion of the world coronation series is none other than the strongest traine
          r in all of sinnoh: the victor. many doubts were raised when the victor became champion o
          f the sinnoh league at 21, as she was always compared in every aspect of her life β€” both in
          and out of the battlefield β€” with former sinnoh champion cynthia, who is known to the wo
          rld as one of the greatest trainers of all time. these unfair criticisms have made the victor
          insecure in her position as sinnoh league’s champion up until she met galar’s newest cham
          pion: the green. in fact, it was the green who encouraged the victor to take on the world
          coronation series and win the entire competition to prove her critics wrong. and that’s ex
          actly what she did. the victor eventually defeated the savant, last year’s winner of the w
          orld coronation series, and won this year’s tournament
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          π‘π€ππŠ 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓

unova champion ✰ male ✰ 25 ✰ pokemon team ✰ user
          serious, hard-working, ambitious, intimidating

the runner-up of this year’s world coronation series. known for his complex battling strateg
          ies and being able to literally predict his opponent’s next move, the savant is among the m
          ost acclaimed pokemon champion the world has ever known. aside from being champion of
          the unova league, he is also unova’s resident professor and has helped many a breakthroug
          h in the region’s scientific community. not much know of this, but the savant is the older si
          bling to the enchantress, hoenn’s champion. the two has an estranged relationship contrib
          uted by their parents’ divorce, causing the siblings to move further away. the only times th
          at they meet is just during the extremely rare family gatherings, nothing more. until today,
          where the savant and the enchantress were both invited by the showman to his regular pos
          t-competition gathering. no one really knows how the savant feels about finally meeting fac
          e to face with his estranged sister though…
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          π‘π€ππŠ πŸ‘: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‡πŽπ–πŒπ€π

kalos champion ✰ male ✰ 23 ✰ gallade, aurorus, sylveon ✰ beaux
          reserved, amicable, oblivious, generous, overthinking

the showman is the only child of former champion diantha, and as such, it’s no surprise tha
          t he would follow his mother’s footsteps to become a skilled trainer in his own right, event
          ually defeating kalos champion alain when he was 18. the showman’s battles are noted for
          its presentation and extravagance, interrupting his opponent’s strategies before serving a g
          rand, glittering knockout. the showman is on the receiving end of a one-sided rivalry with t
          he kanto champion: the dragontamer, he doesn’t really know why the latter holds so much
          resentment against him even though the showman has made every attempt to be especially
          friendly to him. each year, the showman hosts a party after the annual world coronation se
          ries. this year, he arranged an intimate gathering for the champions in diantha’s beach hou
          se in unova’s undella town for a calm, seaside wind down
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          π‘π€ππŠ πŸ’: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

hoenn champion ✰ female ✰ 24 ✰ pokemon team ✰ user
          perceptive, tough, opulent, determined

known as lady dusk, queen of the night, and hoenn’s new moon, the enchantress is the new
          ly appointed champion of the hoenn region. having been coronated just last year. she is fam
          ed for her powerful team of ghost, dark, and psychic-types, illustrating the mysterious air a
          round her presence. she is also a globally renowned top coordinator, mystifying the stage wi
          th her entourage of terrifyingly alluring ghost-types as the spotlight shines above. all the su
          ccess and opulent life the enchantress live in make for a good cover for her own personal st
          ruggles. a victim of her parents’ messy divorce, the enchantress eventually became estrang
          ed to both her mother and her older brother, the savant, as they moved away to unova follo
          wing the divorce settlement. she always wanted to reconnect with the savant, but found hi
          s rather cold and aloof demeanour deterring. as such, when the showman invited both her a
          nd her brother for his gathering in undella town, the enchantress knew that this was an opp
          ortunity that she could not miss
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          π‘π€ππŠ πŸ“: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘π€π†πŽππ“π€πŒπ„π‘

kanto/johto champion ✰ male ✰ 24 ✰ pokemon team ✰ user
          outspoken, driven, strict, stubborn, intelligent

the undefeated champion of the indigo plateau ever since he attained the title at 17. just li
          ke his father, lance the former champion of the indigo plateau, the dragontamer is well-kno
          wn for his fearsome team of dragon pokemon. he is also a strong leader of the league; when
          johto reneged from its league treaty with kanto to establish its own pokemon league separa
          te from the indigo plateau, it was the dragontamer who negotiated with johto and eventual
          ly sustained the indigo plateau as the final destination for both kanto and johto trainers. the
          dragontamer self-incited a rivalry with the showman, kalos’ champion, after his mother β€” di
          antha β€” defeated the dragontamer’s father in a previous world coronation series. to add salt
          to the wound, the dragontamer himself was eventually defeated by the showman in this year
          ’s world coronation series. the dragontamer initially refused to join the champion’s gathering
          in the showman’s villa, but by the persuasion of his assistant, he eventually relented
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          π‘π€ππŠ πŸ”: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍

galar champion ✰ female ✰ 21 ✰ pokemon team ✰ user
          withdrawn, caring, observant, timid, studious

the green’s shy, introverted disposition beguiles her tough-as-nails battling persona. as so
          on as she sent out her first pokemon, the entire arena would understand that her usual ti
          mid nature plays no part in her battles. the green is galar’s most recent champion, earnin
          g the title this year right before the registration period of this year’s world coronation ser
          ies. she is also good friends with sinnoh’s champion, the victor, and was the one who enco
          uraged her to take the crown of this year’s world coronation series. despite being her first
          time entering into said tournament, the green managed to land on the top 10, ranking 6th
          out of the 1055 competitors before being defeated by the savant. as a new face in the cha
          mpions community, the showman personally invited the green to his after-tournament gat
          hering in undella town. excited and nervous, the green took the invitation and went from
          the pokemon world tournament stadium straight to the sunbeam skies of undella town
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:57 pm

x
          x

❝ 𝙧π™ͺπ™‘π™šπ™¨ !!' ─────────────────── ✰ ✰ ──
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          x
          1. all tess' rules apply ofc
          2. min. 200 words/post
          3. reservations through pm. pls include your pokemon team in it as well
          4. each character must have at least 1 pokemon from their region!! they're
            regional champions after all :)
          5. mega evolutions are allowed. legendaries/mythicals/ultrabeasts are not
          6. no 2 characters can have the same pokemon. we want things to be diverse bbxxxxxxx
          7. max. three pokemon per character
          8. manga/anime faceclaims only
          9. post forms on disc. thread. disable signatures in rp thread pls
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

x
          x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me