เผบ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ด โ”€โ”€ open [4/6]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

เผบ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ด โ”€โ”€ open [4/6]

Postby st. serpent » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:37 am

x
    x

xxx
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

x
    x
    x
    once king valafyre of the navys kingdom went missing after breaking
    through the desolate land of adhinรฉ, his sole heir to throne, the prin
    ce, was left with the duty to rescue his warrior father from the curse
    d land which seeped and reeked with the foul scent of eldritch ritual
    s to ancient gods that mortal minds should never even remember โ”€.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€
    with his trusted companion, a demon knight, the prince discovered h
    is eportedly deceased father's journal, written years prior to his disap
    pearance in adhinรฉ. he tells of a "queen" that has condemned the adh
    inรฉ kingdom ever since the royal family built their castle on forbidden
    prayers to long-forgotten eldritch gods, and that this "queen" needs t
    o be slain before she "wraps her tendrils on our kingdom". with the ai
    d of a young saint and a sorceress, the prince sought for the help of t
    wo more entities from his father's journal, instrumental to slay the qu
    een: the entombed princess of navys, chained within the dungeons of
    the navys castle, and none other than the long-forgotten creator hers
    elf, sofia the sovereign of extinction. with this, the prince and his par
    ty march towards adhinรฉ, wherein the queen waits in hungerโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by st. serpent on Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:08 pm

x
x

the navys kingdom is the largest empire in the regia supercontinent. it is home to mortals and mystical creatures of great numbers. on the prince's twentieth birthday, the kingdom was infiltrated by a wave of dark, unholy manifestations of an eldritch being that stinks of ritual sacrifice. these creatures, called wardaemons, have failed from trespassing into the kingdom, held off for three years by the prince, the demon knight, and king valafyre's forces. on the third year of the never-ending assault, valafyre and his men discovered the source of the wardaemon: the adhinรฉ kingdom, a darkened empire that festers with prayers and dark sabbaths for a primordial god, a devourer of the light, an eldritch entity called the queen in yellow

trusting his son and the demon knight to fend off the wardaemons at the frontlines, valafyre and his most trusted men ventured into adhinรฉan soil. three days turned into three weeks, and the prince could bear it no longer, for the king never returned home. distraught, the prince intended to rescue his father alone, until the demon knight presented him a journal that the king had written which placed the details of his disappearance

the journal wrote that the queen in yellow has arrived into this world to devour it whole as she had done so to countless of worlds before, and that the only way to slay her is with the help of a saint, a sorceress, the entombed princess of navys, and the long-forgotten patron deity of mankind, sofia of the olden gods, sovereign of extinction. it simply took a call to find the first two, as the prince has befriended a powerful saint and his sorceress mother in one of his previous diplomatic missions. finding, or rather, convincing the last two, however, was a different story

the demon knight shed his royal glamour to reveal his fearsome form underneath, preparing the prince for a fight against the interred princess as they descended into the cavernous bowels of navys castle. on the other hand, the saint and the sorceress are tasked to travel to the now-ruined "cathedral of the world serpent" to release sofia and entreat the crazed goddess to fight for this world's causex
    x
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:45 pm

x
    x

เผบ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„ โ”€โ”€โ”€
    prince of navys - human (?) - male - 24 - user

x
    x

there is no such being without that of the strings of sin
    even the shining gods of yore and all their kin
    are entrapped in many a sin as the mortals they guide
    and when the time comes nigh, when their trespass high with pride

judgement shall ride within noble blood and of mortal flesh
    with a sabre in hand painted red, through stone and ash
    for then the gods flee in praying
    lest weeping their final ichor in his a thousand slaying

the royal prince of the navys kingdom, raised by the cruelty of the battlefield. his calloused hand is deadly
    to his enemies, yet gentle to his subjects. the prince, unbeknownst to himself, is a progenitor of ehxleosโ€™ b
    lood, a member of the trinity of the olden gods who oversaw strife and wars. ehxleos was killed by his elde
    st sister, sofia the sovereign and the creator of mankind, in a fit of insanity when she saw ehxleos inspire vi
    olence to mortals. carrying the blood of ehxleos in his veins, the prince is adept at magical combat and a r
    uthless tactician. with his demon knight by his side, the prince is dead set on vanquishing the queen in yell
    ow, doing whatever it shall take to avenge his fatherโ€™s death

x
    x

เผบ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โ”€โ”€โ”€

guardian demon - demon - male - 2000+ - bugcury
    x
    x

โ€œfoolish are those who sought forgiveness to the light
    for heavenly judgements have damned many beyond sight
    then when one can finally see the angels beyond their holy rite
    realisation comes to how wrong they have been to fear the nightโ€

a thousand wings and a thousand eyes
    nameless colours and shattered skies
    hear, hear, hear!

the heavens have spoken,
    your prayers are for naught

a young demon of unknown origins, disguising his true, darkened form as a knight. no one except king valaf
    yre knows for sure how the knight came into contact with navys kingdom, but he is surprisingly loyal to the k
    ingdomโ€™s cause, so much so that he became the princeโ€™s guardian. the knight was once given a secret task b
    y king valafyre, namely to entomb the princess of navys, who was corrupted by an eldritch sorcery. this missi
    on almost costed the knight his life, but he was successful in entombing the princess into the deepest bowel
    s of navys castle. now, with the queen in yellow arriving within the realm, the knight was tasked to free the p
    rincess from her chains

x

เผบ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€

princess of navys - human (?) - female - 26 - limerence!
    x
    x

for was it not god himself, who casted his morningstar
    not out of anger nor sorrow
    but out of fear?

the older sibling to the prince, and the disgraced heiress to the throne. the princess, akin to the prince, is a
    n adept magic user, but hers stem from the vengeance, ego, and the intention to cause pain. because of thi
    s, the princess was rendered unfit to take the crown once the years would overtake her king valafyre. humili
    ated, the princess abandoned all values as she answered an eldritch call from the abyss and rob it of its pow
    ers, amplifying her sorcery with the power of things better left forgotten. the princess was entombed in the
    deepest castle dungeon for her crimes where she has remained ever since, waiting for the day where she sh
    all exact her vengeance to those who have wronged her

x

เผบ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ โ”€โ”€โ”€

medical sorcerer of the east - human - male - 23 - user
    x
    x

in his blood came arcane arts too noxious for mortal veins
    too dubious in eldritch planes

a young sorcerer adept at healing magic and exorcisms. the saint originates from the cursed land of frigg, w
    here sorcerers of all ranks are slaughtered as human sacrifice for an unknown deity. a decade ago, when his
    powers were revealed, the saint was immediately hunted down by the villagers. as he escaped into the snow
    y woodland, he heard a call from the depths and followed it. unconsciously, the saint had drawn an intricate
    summoning circle onto the snow from which a woman cloaked in shadows emerged from. the woman effortl
    essly slaughtered the villagers and cared the saint as she would her own child. now the saint and his adoptiv
    e mother travels the land, answering to the princeโ€™s call to help save the world from the queen in yellow

x

เผบ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€

formerly aesys the olden god of death - goddess - female - ??? - tawneypelt0504
    x
    x

beware the empress of the abyss
    for Her rhapsodies are naught but death masked in bliss

along with ehxleos the father of swords and sofia the sovereign, aesys the deathly is an olden god. she grac
    ed mankind with sorrow and mortality and joined forces with ehxleos to sow wars and violence within mank
    ind. this resulted in a fierce battle between the two and sofia, the creator of mankind. in the end, no one em
    erged victorious. ehxleos and aesys successfully sealed sofia, but not before she killed ehxleos and entomb
    ed aesys in her infernal realm, cursing her to rule forevermore. in time, aesys became nameless and forgott
    en, until she found the saint who released her from her curse but bounded her to a mortal body. the deathly
    now spends most of her time with the saint, who she deems her own son. she is unconcerned for the queen
    in yellow but soon understood that she shall play a bigger part in the state of the world when she learnt the
    reason why the prince called for her in the first placeโ€ฆ

x

เผบ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐†๐ โ”€โ”€โ”€

sofia the olden god of creation, sovereign of extinction - goddess - female - ??? - st. serpent
    x
    x

beyond divine dreams the Mad Queen sleeps
    wherein the abstract falls within leagues deep
    Her heart sighs with adoration of mortal flesh
    Her moist breath lush of life and evergreen afresh

it is She who loves and you who shall receive
    โ€œo thee shalt fear nay mโ€™reโ€ said She โ€œnโ€™r shalt thee grieveโ€

โ€œfor thee hasโ€™t mine heart.โ€
    said the Mad Queen, eyes dark, stars flee
    โ€œand i, thy all.โ€

the olden god of creation and the eldest sibling to ehxleos and aesys. sofia is the creator of mankind and na
    ture, but upon seeing her subjects waging wars and subjugating the weak, sofia was eventually driven insan
    e by grief and accused ehxleos and aesys for poisoning mankind. after sofia was eventually sealed in the co
    smic backwaters, followers of aesys and exhleos ordered for the destruction of sofiaโ€™s worship. her cathedr
    als desecrated, sculptures defaced, and worshippers persecuted. as time passes, sofia became unremember
    ed as a deity of creation, and is now known as the mad queen. despite the efforts of aesys and ehxleosโ€™ w
    orshippers however, to this day, the maddening chants of sofiaโ€™s heretical worshippers could still be heard
    echoing behind the stonewalls of long-forgotten cathedrals, singing to their mistress mantled in grief: โ€œode
    to Her light, forever of joy. what She has created, She seeks to destroy
    โ€

x
    x
Last edited by st. serpent on Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:47 pm

x
    x

• all tess' rules apply
    • at least 250 words per post
    • reservations through private messages
    • characters may have powers!! but do not make them too op pls
    • anime/manga as face-claims ok
    • pls check the disc. thread for more rp details. also post forms there!!
    • there will possibly be a discord server so yea :)
    • disable signatures in the rp thread
    • don't hesitate to ask me abt anything ok!!
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:53 pm

x
x
x
x
x

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„๐ / ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰
x
x
x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me