✬ ────── 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐚 • inactive/closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✬ ────── 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐚 • inactive/closed

Postby senna_ » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:00 am

-
-
one can only hope survival is within reach on a planet filled with more secrets than ever imagined...
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙿𝙻𝙾𝚃

Postby senna_ » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:12 am

──────────────────────── ✬ ────────────────────────

It is the year 2436, and Earth's newest spacecraft is finally ready to launch into space. A dozen carefully hand-picked
        passengers will be sent off towards Aulea, a supposed habitable planet, to test the air & see if the research is indeed
        true. This experiment has been the talk of the century for the past few years, and yet, nobody can predict the future
        for these passengers. And it all goes downhill when the spacecraft malfunctions and crashes elsewhere.

The passengers found themselves on planet Lendomia, where alien-like figures (regular humans to the blind eye) roam
        about. Although they claim to help, some only want them for their belongings, their identity, on behalf of their Queen.
        And the passengers? They must decide if they want to turn back and try to find their way off the planet, or if they can
        trust the Lendomians and their ways.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:22 am

01. all cs rules apply
02. at least 300 words pls - gives us something to work with :)
03. pm to reserve, that way I can keep track of numbers
04. realistic fcs only (lendomians can have additional features)
xx''x* they are supposed to look just like regular humans to our passengers, though!
05. pm me if you want a different ability/want to tweak it
06. pls be active!!!! will send you a message if you've been inactive for 10 days
07. discord is very highly encouraged, pls join unless you have a good reason not to

discussion thread
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✬ ────── 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬

Postby senna_ » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:16 am

PICKPOCKETER
    A sly character who's a gifted thief.
    Also decent with lockpicking.

eden , 27 , he/him
    senna_
    x
    PICKPOCKETER
    A sly character who's a gifted thief.
    Also decent with lockpicking.

zoravar , 21 , he/him
    strawbs.
    x
    MEDIC
    The medic of the group. Takes so-
    me pain from another via touch.

dove , 22 , they/he
    taeyong
    x
    SHAPE-SHIFTER
    Can transform into another figure,
    like an animal or object.

madeline , 20 , she/her
    Euthymios
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHAPE-SHIFTER
    Can transform into another figure,
    like an animal or object.

peregrine , 26 , he/him
    chevreuil
    x
    ILLUSIONIST
    A gifted being who can create
    visual, confusing illusions.

river , 27, any p.
    ufoparty
    x
    MECHANIC
    The techies. Are very advanced w/
    technology & mechanical repairs.

blake , 21 , she/her
    taeyong
    x
    MECHANIC
    The techies. Are very advanced w/
    technology & mechanical repairs.

wendy , 24 , she/her
    mtuan,
Last edited by senna_ on Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✬ ────── 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬

Postby senna_ » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:19 am

Last edited by senna_ on Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂

Postby senna_ » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:56 am

OPEN SPOTS:
      ─ (1) Illusionist
      ─ (unlimited) Humans

─ lendomians live with their group (healers, mechanics, etc.) -- their job is decided at the age of 12 by the Queen (one of the only times anyone will actually be able to see her in person)

─ lendomians can float when moving around. there are roads for them to travel on, in which they will quickly glide across (these are used when they need to get to somewhere far), or when they're casually wandering about, they hover about two inches off of the ground. they can walk, too, but gliding is just more convenient
    xxx- there are small spaceship-like objects that can occasionally be seen, but these are more for the mechanics that like toying around than locals to use for x'xxxtransportation

─ each have some sort of jewellery that allows them to contact one another; they're like phones in the sense that they can contact a certain person — answering the call results in a hologram of that person

─ their native language is called "domin" (doe-min), and they are able to adapt to whichever language the outsider speaks. in this case, they will be speaking english

Setting the Scene:
    ─ the spacecraft will crash in a forest-covered part of the edge of the planet; not many people visit it because that's where they dispose of deceased bodies
    ─ only a few lendomians would have heard the crash - and the hope is to keep it that way

─ the humans had been put in pods that were programmed to open a day or two before they arrived on Aulea - since the time length is similar, some people's pods may have opened; others, not yet
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:22 am

x
x
x

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✬ ────── E 001

Postby senna_ » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:25 am

────────── 𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐊𝐑𝐈 ──────────
[ he/him . pickpocketer . loc; medical building . tags; (zora), dove ]

It was hazy, that evening in Lendomia, and when Eden stepped out of his residence, he was met by nothing more than a grey mist that swept across the fields. He squinted his cloudy grey eyes, as if that would improve his vision against the thick, moist air, but it didn’t do much. Swiping his hand across his cold nose, he glanced behind his shoulder. The buildings of Lendomia never failed to amaze him, even though he’d never in a million years admit to it. From the inside, one could see everything with those endless, massive glass windows. From the outside, though, the only thing that was noticeable was the fact that the buildings were made mostly of glass windows. It was impossible to see through them on the outside. Maybe the inside wasn’t as useful as he thought, though, for this mist was a great surprise to him. Perhaps it was for the best; as long as he could manage to maneuver around it, it would be better for sneaking around.

At the moment, he had no tasks to complete. The Pickpocketers were often frowned upon, for it seemed many Lendomians didn’t quite realize that they weren’t strictly thieves. Occasionally, the Queen’s guards would hand out letters from the Queen herself. The letters had missions, goals, and the Pickpocketers were to complete them, of course. It had been a few weeks since that had happened last. Naturally, Eden had gotten bored. He was out for some fun, that evening.

He pulled back the silver-grey sleeve of his somewhat too-tight shirt, revealing a slim golden, cuff-like bracelet. There were few people that were similar to his age in the Pickpocket condo, so it wasn’t often Eden spoke to them. He did, however, alert Zoravar ─ Zora ─ with a tap of his band. Going out – targeting the market. It could be taken as a useless message, one to be easily disregarded, or Zora could take it in two other ways: “don’t come by, this is my location,” or, “Come join if you wish.” He’d leave it up to the other Pickpocketer. Not wanting to wait another second, Eden slipped into the thick of the mist, swiftly gliding down one of the side paths as he made his way into the heart of the city.

The marketplace was empty, as expected. It was a morning event, and nobody ever lingered around it after it shut down. Thievery was easy in Lendomia. As long as the Queen’s guards weren’t around, it was easy to get away with practically anything. They were the ones in charge, not the fellow citizens; even if they saw something, there wasn’t much that could be done about it. That was exactly why Eden wasn’t fazed as he wandered by a pair of teenagers, two girls, who were giggling quietly to one another. In fact, he barely even blinked an eye in their direction, far more focused on the building in front of them. He hovered close to the main door, laying a hand casually on the handle.

Damnit. He leapt back quickly as a painful shock went spiraling through him, seemingly intensifying the further it travelled. Eden shook out his throbbing hand, glancing down at it. His finger was bleeding. Narrowing his brows, his pale lips forming a thin line, he glared at the door. Since when did the marketplace have a security system like that? Angered by this, Eden whipped himself around, grumbling words he himself could not even process as he stormed off. He did not float as he headed elsewhere, his large pride far too bothered by his lack of success to embrace the grace the Lendomians carried when travelling. On foot, he marched all the way over to the medical section, where he knew at least one Healer would be around.

“Dove,” he called out, still in a rather grumbly mood. “I need a band-aid. Again.” He was thrown off guard by an audible booming; it was distant, suggesting it was far away, but he heard it nonetheless. His frustration seemed to clear immediately as he turned towards one of the windows, narrowing his eyes slightly as his gaze frantically skimmed the term around him. Double-taking at the sight of smoke in the distance, Eden pressed himself closer to the glass. “Hey,” he called out to the Healer yet again, although this time, concern laced his tone. “That’s not where the Mechanics work, right?” He knew the answer, though. The smoke was coming from beyond the forest, where very few people went, and for good reason. It had been rumoured time and time again that that was where people fell off the face of the planet; they would go and never return. “That looks concerning, eh?” Did he care? No, not really. But at the same time, it piqued his curiosity. Something definitely wasn't right.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stern 01.

Postby vega. » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:37 am

It took a minute for Cala to realize that it wasn’t her ears, but the alarms that were ringing. She was on her stomach, pins and needles in the arm she uncomfortably lay on. Slowly, she reached out to grasp the cold metal floors. At least the ground wasn’t moving anymore.

Approximately 13 hours before, Cala Stern was released from her stasis by the same shrill warnings echoing throughout the ship.

Oh yea, she was on a spaceship.

The Blessing of Elpis was a massive ship built in orbit, taking years to complete. It was large enough to see faintly in the sky; a marvel of human engineering, the biggest project of interstellar colonization ever in history. Cala stood in the communications room the same time the reports from the drones were finally received by the Deep Space Network (DSN for short). It took 22.3 years for the DSN to ping the data, and the people who worked there, both old and new, celebrated the confirmation of a chemically habitable atmosphere and signs of water. Papers were thrown and scientists cheered, startling the young officer who had just begun her job in the global task force.
      Elpis was Greek for the spirit of hope, the final gift to humanity in the myth of Pandora’s Box that didn’t leave the box until it was closed. It would make sense that, as a final ‘Hail Mary’ for Earth and its disintegrating society, it would be named after the gods’ undeliberate gift.

These memories came to her as she squinted at the crest depicting the feminine face of the goddess Elpis on the wall. She remembered where she was, but not how she ended up here, in this section of the ship. She attempted to lift herself and gasped as a sharp pain bolted in her leg. She rolled over awkwardly to find a detached shard of metal in her thigh, by now clotted and she dared not to move it. She was lucky, it must have not touched an artery and seemed lodged shallowly in her muscle. Removing it with a shout, she removed her shirt and tore it, using it as a make shift bandage to apply pressure and stop whatever bleeding.

She winced at the shrill alarms; “God, make it stop.” she groaned, sitting up gingerly and using the lopsided consoles to raise herself to her feet. Foot. Looking around her she waited for a wave of nausea to subside with deep, purposeful breaths. She couldn't remember how she got there, and that was either a symptom of stasis or the concussion she most certainly had.

It would come to her. Right now she knows that there were other people on this ship that was no longer in space and its integrity severely compromised. She limped from the bridge and awkwardly hobbled down hallways and heavy airlock doors with glitching LED lights and the deep echoes and creaking from somewhere else in the ship. It was straight out of a horror movie. She didn't realize it, but he heart was pounding in her chest from the fear of something she couldn't remember. Had she been awake for the crash? Did anyone else get out of their pods earlier too? Who was alive?

"Who is dead?" The thought made her shiver.

On her way down the last access hatch her good leg missed a rung on the ladder and she ungracefully tumbled onto the habitation floor. Good to know whatever rock they landed on had a familiar gravity. She grumbled in pain and frustration, swearing to herself all the while and dragged herself towards the door, slapping a button on the size panel. The doors shuddered with a series of lock and latches becoming undone. That made her feel a little better, to know that the pods where in a more heavily armored part of the ship.

The bay itself flickered weakly to life, revealing a mess of pods and loose equipment. A lot of them stayed intact, to her relief, but there were some that got displaced and broken upon imapct. Metal retaining beams had broken from the floors under the strain of the landing, and created a precarious route for people. Cala's eyes caught a feint glow and cloud of steam a few feet away, and crawled haphazardly to a pod that partially hidden under debris. Peering inside she found a girl with blonde hair behind the cracked glass. The flashing lights on the pods reader showed signs of life, but the door was jammed from the outside.
      She quickly rapped on the glass. "Hey! Can you hear me?" she called out, hoping the girl would wake.

vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chursov 01.

Postby vega. » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:53 am

Dmitri was having a nice dream.

He was in the sky, the golden expanse of grasses and northern mountains in the distance. The sun was low in the sky, setting his father's fields ablaze in orange light. The wind made them look like a rippling ocean beneath him. He almost felt weightless. Little did he down he was for a moment.

A hiss woke him from his slumber, some electronic yet feminine voice stuttering to him from some speaker around him.

"w- w- we- welcome. welcome. p- -please con- to the nearest- exit."

Weird. The young man felt stiff, blinked a few times, and tried to see if he could regain some feeling in his hands and feet. There seemed to be some glass door in front of, and he gave it a half hearted nudge and carefully sat up with a huge stretch of his arms into the sky. When his eyes adjusted, it was not a scene he expected to see.

"Holy shi-" His mouth fell agape as an alarm muted his profane surprise. There was something sticky on his brow, and when he rubbed it, he was looking at something dark and wet on his fingers. Considering the cries from other passengers around him, he figured he was let off pretty easy by fate. He wiped the blood off of his grey shirt and tried to hop out, but when he stood he saw stars. What am I, anemic? he shook it off and climbed out of his pod. There were dozens of rows, some strewn out into the walkway, some crushed and broken completely. People were on the floor or stood looking lost and broken. He ran up to an older woman, asking if she was alright and giving her his thin jacket in case she was cold out of shock. She wore one like it; must have been a common issue.

"Does anyone know what's going on?" He called out over the alarms and voices as he approached a woman trying to open another pod on the ground. He whirled to look at him, her face glistened with sweat from strain. He didn't know yet that he was talking to Cala Stern, and she was hectic to get some control of the situation.

"Have you been under a rock? We crashed. Help me get as many people up and out of here. I dont trust the sounds this section of the ship is making." She told him, almost breathless.
      "Yeah, yeah ok." He nodded, helping the woman pry some of the manual latches from the broken pod. He only caught a glimpse, but there seemed to be a girl inside, light brown hair tied behind her and a dazed and then surprised look as she started coming too. Me too. he related silently. Straightening himself, he figured Cala had the rest. Glancing around, he didn't know where to start. Above all the grunts and crying, a scream caught his attention. Looking down the walkway towards the door, he saw a man with a crimson stain spreading down his side emerging from a pile of scrapped metal debris. Maybe from fear or from pain, he'd never seen someone run out of a room so quickly looking like he missed the grim reaper by a hair. Oh boy.

He didn't even think about it as he started running towards the door, hopping over pods and maneuvering around passengers as he tried to catch up with him. Slamming the button on the door he could barely wait for it to open. "Hey!" He shouted, eyes darted both ways to find up. "Hey man wait!" He started jogging after the subtle trail of red droplets on the floor until he found him. "Hey where are you going, hold on a sec!" The man was definitely older than Dmitri, with a scruff of facial hair framing a mouth twisted in pain. He looked even worse up close and the boy expected an arm as an offering to help.

vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me