( ★ ─ ambition reborn. )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ★ ─ ambition reborn. )

Postby tsun » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:40 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ the winds of change blow through this land, calling unto you ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
once upon a time, the land of teyvat was home to many wonderous and unexplainable phenomena.
legends tell us of the many magical creatures that called this world their home, and of beasts that
threatened it. these same stories also tell us of the archons, gods of the realm, who ruled over the
seven elements of the world. perhaps most curious of all, they tell us of the visions, objects like gl
ittering jewels, which gave those of great ambition the ability to wield and command the said seve
n elements. with the power of a vision, even mere mortals were said to be capable of facing a god.
but, of course, that's a time long since passed. many would even go as far as to call those times a s
imple fairy tale, something that's no more than a bedtime story to be told to young children. yet, in
explicably one day, seven glowing gems descended from the sky and into the hands of a fateful few.
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ★ ─ ambition reborn. )

Postby tsun » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:19 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ the winds of change blow through this land, calling unto you ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
following the receipt of their visions, the seven new vision bearers are plagued by strange dreams.
these dreams whisper of mystery, urging them to uncover the truths behind the long-gone archons
and formerly extinct visions, and they call with adventure, prompting them to explore the lands o
f teyvat in search of those answers. quitting isn't an option, either-- lest they be robbed of the am
bitions that make them whole. thus, through these same dreams, the seven are beckoned forward
from both near and far towards the nation of mondstadt, deep within the brightcrown mountains.
however...what are they to do if more than just the seven chosen are to appear at this meeting?
Last edited by tsun on Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ★ ─ ambition reborn. )

Postby tsun » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:14 pm

Ⅰ.) follow any and all applicable cs rules. Ⅱ.) please remove your signature when posting to keep t
he thread neat. <3 Ⅲ.) quality is preferred over quantity when posting! there is no pressure to me
et a certain word count. Ⅳ.) anime faceclaims only. Ⅴ.) please contact me when making major ch
aracter decisions that could have an impact on the plot! I probably won't mind as long as you ask fi
rst. Ⅵ.) discord required, as it makes communication a lot easier. Ⅶ.) pm me if you'd like to res a
spot, once you're accepted you have 72 hours to get up basic character info(faceclaim, name, etc.)
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ★ ─ ambition reborn. )

Postby tsun » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 pm

the geo vision bearer.) character name - sukuna. - form
the cryo vision bearer.) character name - tsun - form
the pyro vision bearer.) character name - harb - form
the hydro vision bearer.) character name - molotov - form
the electro vision bearer.) character name - herald - form
the dendro vision bearer.) character name - jen_ - form
the anemo vision bearer.) character name - guh-huh! - form
the dendro delusion bearer.) character name - kalo - form
the anemo delusion bearer.) character name - tsun - form
the electro delusion bearer.) character name - detective eef - form
Last edited by tsun on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ★ ─ ambition reborn. )

Postby tsun » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:35 am

form thread

Last bumped by tsun on Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:35 am.
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me