rearrangement - closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

rearrangement - closed

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:37 am

-
in times of
-
────────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────┐

members
from five
packs,
broken
families,
the dregs;

a single
Washington
territory
known as
the
Olympic
partition

└─────┘
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:39 am

┌──────────┐

It began with fear ─ these
things always begin with
fear.

When a grainy video
taken at a pack gathering
spread like wildfire across
the evergreen state, the
government jumped into
action, pulled the files on
every suspected werewolf,
and detained them.

'They're dangerous.'
'We need to protect them.'
'This can't spread.'

And so they relocated all
known werewolves to
a territory in the north-
western Olympic
National Park.

Welcome to the
Olympic partition.

└──────────┘
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺; 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑶𝑵❟ 𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑳 𝑶𝑵; 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑵; 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑶𝑭𝑻 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫𝒀 𝑵𝑶𝑺𝑬
𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺❟ 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝒀 𝑻𝑶 𝑹𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴; 𝑫𝑶𝑵❜𝑻 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴 𝑼𝑺❟ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:41 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
It is a problem that humans could never understand, but when the fragments of many packs are
confined to a single territory, hierarchy is thrown into chaos. On top of this turmoil, most of the
werewolves have been torn from family or their pack has been cut into pieces, unwilling to give
up those who avoided the initial relocation. It is a time of rearrangement, where former and
future alphas are trying to negotiate positions of power, pack members are attempting to wrap
their heads around who to follow, and the other families and the dregs ─ the lone wolves and
wanderers ─ are doing their best to decide whether to try and stay out of it or become a part
of something that every werewolf desires deep down.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌──────┐

Mountains
and
meadows,
rivers
and
lakes, and
deep green
trees cloaked
in opaque fog

─ yet never
enough
space to
share.

└──────┘
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:48 am

┌─────────┐

Silver Lake
Marcus Whelan
chevreuil
Amara Drakos
karasu,
Ambrosios Whelan
Zyn
Billie Thackery
rev,

───────────────

Elk Springs
Han-Bin Lim
mtuan,
Casper James
karasu,
Loki Blackthorn
bunny,
Dakota Williams
chevreuil
Soren Park
carpe noctem.

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

Riverside
Jeremiah Falkner
Crono
Brendin MacGille
Zyn
Won-Min Seo
mtuan,
───────────────
Wilson Creek
Hye-Rin Cho
honeycomb `
Sang-Cheol Bang
mtuan,
Josephine Carter
dxisyy
───────────────
Green Ridge
Amyas Kane
Silver-
Ferdinand Cossay
guh-huh
Genim Wrona
local dreamer

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

the family
Catalina Gallego
kalo.
Ximena Gallego
dxisyy

───────────────
the siblings
Gretal
glitter
Hansel
glitter

───────────────
the lone wolves
Alexia Rivera
bunny,
Jae-Seong Go
honeycomb `
Connor O'Brien
.J.Sᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ.
Roslyn Soleil
phayraoh

└─────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the ranks by origin; liable to change
throughout the course of the rp

└─────────────┘
-
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:51 am

───────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────
𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺❟ 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝒀 𝑻𝑶 𝑹𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴
𝑫𝑶𝑵❜𝑻 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴 𝑼𝑺❟ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹
───────────────────────────────────
--Image--Image
┌─────────────────────────────┐

There are two types of werewolves, born and bitten, and there are a few key differ-
ences between them that allow them to be told apart from each other, as long as one
knows what they are looking for. Born werewolves tend to have eyes with a color that
is just inhuman enough to be mildly unsettling, a blue too bright or a brown too wolf-
ish. They have innate strength and endurance, greater than a human's, in both forms
and heal quickly from all injuries, except ones inflicted by another wolf's teeth. Bitten
werewolves have ordinary eyes and the strength granted to them by the turning is
highly individual, depending on how much their body can endure: most have lesser
strength than born werewolves and heal at a heightened rate only when compared to
humans, but there are bitten werewolves who greatly exceed born werewolves in all
areas. Surviving the turn is not guaranteed, and the high fever and days of searing
pain claim far more souls than end up living through it. It is also debatable whether
it is a blessing or a curse, considering it takes dozens of turns before the pain be-
gins lessening, whereas many born werewolves shift with ease and even grace. Both
bitten and born werewolves turn into wolves larger than a natural one, but the exact
size has more to do with chance and possibly genetics than whether it resulted from
a bite or being born as a werewolf. Many new werewolves have difficulties holding
one form for long, and they find themselves compelled to shift far more often than
an experienced werewolf, although the presence of a pack can bring stability. Born
werewolves can go weeks without shifting before they find themselves driven to do
so, but few wish to confine themselves to a single form for such a long time. These
differences make new lone werewolves the most volatile of all, and most packs do
not approve of turning new werewolves without them having a guaranteed place
within a pack. Resisting one's instincts to turn can result in sensory hallucinations,
a type of 'malfunctioning' in the heightened senses of a werewolf: smells that aren't
really there, whispers, shapes in the peripheral vision, or even reliving unpleasant
memories. Pack bonds are incredibly important to werewolves, and once they are
formed, they can be strong enough to feel closer to a physical than an emotional
tie. Bonded werewolves, in wolf form, are capable of communicating mentally with
each other, but the bonds can also be quite limiting: sometimes family members or
loved ones are cut outside of this ability in favour of a pack bond, although this can
be avoided by becoming a part of the same pack. Severing a bond is unpleasant and
even painful, and can result in an almost inexplicable long-term melancholy that is
best mended by forming another close bond, whether to a wolf or a pack.

└─────────────────────────────┘
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:11 pm

-
-
-

-
┌───────────────┐

─ make sure you're familiar with site rules
─ quality is more important than quantity,
but try to post at least 300 words once a
week
─ two characters max for now, reserve
via pm
before posting anything; disc
─ diversity & creativity are encouraged;
lgbtqia+ is welcome and loved <3
─ I strongly recommend setting up some
relationships for this roleplay

└───────────────┘
• 𝑶̶𝑷̶𝑬̶𝑵̶ / 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑫
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. the more troubling aspects

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:56 am

┌──────┐

└──────┘
─────── 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 ─── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 ───────────────────────⯮
──────────────────────────────────────────── 𝙀𝙇𝙆 𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 ──────⯮
    LOCATION; Olympic partition, valley cabin TAGGING; open MENTIONED; Elk Springs pack WC; 1,864

Thunk.

The truck jostled on the dirt road and Dakota's head bumped against the metal panel at her back, startling her awake. Her duffel bag had begun to slide out of her lap, and she grasped for it with a movement that was still jerky from sleep. Mom always says I could fall asleep next to a roaring jet engine. The light leaking in through the small rectangular windows near the ceiling was a watery orange, and unless she had slept for hours, that meant the sun was rising and not setting. It had been dark when she must have nodded off, and when the only light inside the truck had been the faint glow of the moon in the sky, the soldiers sitting on the bench across from her had seemed that much more intimidating ─ not that they still weren't. Muffled conversation from the front of the truck told her that there must have been a fourth soldier with the driver, someone she hadn't seen before.
      indentindent"Hey, you. Finally awake," remarked one of the soldiers with a lightness in his voice that Dakota, in all her grogginess and knowing that he hadn't said a word earlier, had not been expecting. He was a younger guy ─ possibly not much older than herself ─ with short coppery hair and bright eyes. She could remember him wearing a helmet earlier, but it was now wedged between his knees, which probably meant he did not see her as much of a threat, and that assessment wasn't really off by any notable margin, knowing she had lost at least one humbling arm-wrestling match to a human ─ since being turned. Not that she would ever complain about having received the short end of the stick in terms of superhuman strength, since being able to breathe was in itself a remarkable improvement.

indentindentindentDakota blinked against the heaviness weighing down her eyelids to ground herself in the waking world, and the soldier opened his mouth again, but was cut short when the one sitting by his side prodded a stultifying elbow into his ribs. But despite his peer's intervention, the man's eyes remained on her, somehow expectant, and Dakota tangled her fingers into the canvas fabric of her bag before she would start fidgeting with one of the straps. She glanced down at the name tag sewn to the right breast of his uniform, now that there was finally enough light to read it. Odell. And next to him, Morales.
      indentindent"Mh- What?" she mumbled, more into her own lap than at anyone else. The tops of Odell's cheeks pinked just slightly, and maybe in a different situation it might have helped break the ice and ease the awkward tension, but she was in an armored truck with armed soldiers, which could have made anything seem out of place. Odell adjusted the rifle hanging from his shoulder as if it were a comfort object of some kind and not a lethal weapon as long as aimed with intent.
      indentindent"I was just- it was a- I was doing a bit," Odell explained, flustered, while Morales rolled his eyes and looked away. Morales had been the one giving her the orders in the dark of the night, in a tone that was impersonal and clearly a passionless recital of some official statement, or a superior's words, but he seemed to have become rather quiet since then, and Dakota couldn't really blame him.
      indentindent"Oh." Dakota breathed out a humorless chuckle and turned the corners of her lips into a feeble smile that faded as quickly as it had formed. Don't upset the armed soldiers seemed like a good guideline to follow. After that, the inside of the truck fell into an uncomfortable silence, broken only by the hum of the engine and the sound of the tires grinding along the unpaved road.

indentindentindentDakota supposed that, when these two ─ and their driver and his company ─ had been sent to pick up a werewolf from a suburb straddling the border between Oregon and Washington State, they had not expected her to be five foot five and wearing a hoodie that could have swallowed her whole. Should I ask them where we're going again? Are they allowed to tell me? It had been maybe two or three in the morning when there had been a knock on the door of her mother's small house at the end of their cul-de-sac. When she had parted the curtains and seen a military truck standing in the artificial light of the streetlamp, she had told her little sister to go back to bed, because, over the past week, every werewolf from the Puget Sound to New York must have heard at least whispers of armed soldiers appearing without a warning and asking you to pack a single bag.
      indentindentindentSure, they had arrived during the one week she had gone to visit her mother and sister, who didn't know much more than 'I'm healthy now, you don't have to worry anymore', but they could have picked a worse time, because the early hours meant less neighbours seeing the Williams' girl herded into a truck at gunpoint. After they had left the suburb behind, the question at the top of her mind had been whether anyone else from Elk Springs would be joining them or if she would be alone, but the hours had rolled by and they hadn't stopped for anything. And throughout those first few hours, the one she now knew as Morales had kept eyeing her in the low light as if she were about to turn into a wolf right then and there, and she had wondered whether that had happened before ─ whether they had had to use their rifles on anyone. How many of these rides have they done?

indentindentindentThe truck tilted again as one of its tires dipped into another pothole. Dakota pulled her duffel against her body and pressed herself closer against the frame lest she fall into the tangle of muddy boots occupying the narrow space of no man's land between the benches. For a long time, the sound of other cars, like rushing water, had surrounded them, but they must have left any busy road behind while she was sleeping. The metal frame complained when the truck came to a stop for the first time since they had left, and in the sudden and overwhelming silence, Morales reached for the door at the back to push it open. Dakota squinted against the bright light only to see green and even more green until the sharp tops of the trees disappeared into the grey fog suspended in the distance, but beyond, she could make out the faint outline of a mountain range against the morning sky.
      indentindentindentNeither Odell or Morales made a move to get out of the truck, and after glancing at them to make sure she wouldn't be breaking some unspoken rule, Dakota took it as her cue to get out. She had clearly chosen the wrong shoes when they sank dangerously deep into the muddy patch before the ground faded into grass and a ruddy trail that meandered into the woods. The truck must have been heated after all, because it was colder outside than she had thought, and the air was crisp and clear enough to seem as if it had never been touched by another set of lungs before. Dakota moved the duffel to her shoulder and pulled her hands into the sleeves of her hoodie, but as she turned to ask what she was meant to do next, the door of the truck slammed shut, and with a rumble of its engine, the vehicle began creeping forward. Oh.

indentindentindentA lone crow croaked gravelly somewhere over the trees, starting Dakota out of staring at the tail lights disappearing into the distance. She couldn't think of anything else to do but to follow the trail leading into the woods, so she pulled her sneakers out of the mud and set them on the path lined by old pine needles and a patchwork of fallen leaves. There had been a dusting of frost on her mother's front lawn that night, but any sign of it was gone here, wherever this was. It must have stuck around only until morning, but there was a bleak wetness in the air that made it feel as if the autumn was finally turning toward winter. Soon the gauzy light was filtering down to the ground through a dense canopy, and the deeper Dakota walked into the trees, the more the entire situation started creeping under her skin and sparking it into gooseflesh. She rubbed her arms through her sleeves, less to warm herself up and more to soothe herself before she would lose her nerve and turn back.
      indentindentindentThe shaded tunnel of douglas firs finally parted to a meadow free of trees. The ground sloped to a slight hill, and at its top stood a cabin with autumn leaves dappling its dark roof and a balcony overlooking the open meadow below. A set of steps, which exuded the smell of damp wood into the air, led to a stone path nearly overgrown with ferns. Dakota pulled the duffel's strap higher on her shoulder and set to climbing the stairs, and it was only at the top that she noticed a thinner trail looping around the corner of the cabin and into the forest beyond. It was nothing but hesitant curiosity that led her to follow it, and after a thin smattering of firs, the forest broke open into a valley with another cabin perched at the edge of the steep hill leading down into it.

indentindentindentDakota tried the handle and it was unlocked. Neither cabin had looked or smelled as if anyone had actually lived there for a while, but the forest around them was teeming with the faded scents of humans, tangled by the wind and washed by at least one rainfall.
      indentindent"Hello?" she called into the entrance without really expecting an answer, but somehow, it seemed like the polite thing to do, because she definitely wasn't sure what the etiquette was for I'm alone in strange wilderness and starting to freak out. Dakota hesitated for a moment at the doorstep, vacillating between stepping inside and spending another few moments standing outside and waiting for something or someone to arrive, but she eventually chose the former, only to spend an embarrassing amount of minutes fumbling around for the light switch. She left her muddied shoes by the door and padded deeper into the cabin on sock-clad feet, hoping to find someplace to leave her bag.
      indentindentindentDakota was soon waylaid by the sight of tall windows at the very back of the living room, which bathed the expanse of hardwood floor in inviting light and opened to a view of the valley and the mountains on the other side. The drop was almost dizzying but she walked up to the windows and lowered her bag to the floor beside her. At the very bottom of the valley, a river shimmered underneath the autumn sun. Maybe this won't be so bad.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harlow 01. lipstick, chateau and wine colors

Postby mtuan, » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:54 pm

┌────────────────┐

𝐋𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐍-𝐁𝐈𝐍mtuan, mtuan, kim
    mtuan '𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙊𝙒'
    (tagged) amyas, elk springs (misc.) 1,330 words

└────────────────┘

The gentle thud of worn sneakers against the soft dirt is all Harlow really recalls at this point, the relocation of too many werewolves within his proximity making a sea of thoughts bounce in his head with little rest. There's a definite sense of reliance from his pack mates to him given his status as their alpha and leader, and certainly, with the turn of events, he felt it too. Whether self-induced or not, the stress of a new environment was certainly onset in this moment.

Too many bodies squeezed into one territory; it's not the brightest idea any humans has had thus far- given they had known anything about pack-oriented, territorial families, of course. Really, someone should have thought this a little more thoroughly-- or even at all. But the result of such stupidity? The exhaustion, both mentally and physically, for the participants somehow suddenly fighting for their lives; their rights to territory and power. It's the only plausible description that came to mind like a whisper that haunted the back of Harlow's mind. A little dire, perhaps. A little dramatic, definitely. But the truth nonetheless.

Piled into a humvee, he finds his pack shoved in with little room for protest or compromise. With each jostle, shoulders collided with shoulders in a way that occasionally near borderlined painful in the way they clashed with one another. Every once in a while, Harlow finds himself mentally making a head count of his own pack mates, knowing they weren't going to simply disappear in thin air, yet he couldn't stop himself. The very fact that one had already slipped through his fingers makes the alpha paranoid- of course this has to happen while that girl is visiting away from home. He grumbles inwardly, though Harlow is well aware that his initial annoyance only stems from worry for Dakota. Sure, she was independent, but the thought was no more reassuring that simply knowing she had disappeared into the void at the moment. Needless to say, the idea of not knowing Dakota's whereabouts at this particular second was forcing his body to be ever more restless by the second. I need to know your safe- anywhere, just safe. He wills, but of course- to no avail.

They came with so little- each and every one of them. Nothing but the clothes on their backs and a bag for all the belongings they were given the privilege of bringing. Harlow himself wore a simple black tee tucked into some pair of dark jeans, his aforementioned sneakers and a belt. In his arms, hugged close to his broad chest was a medium weight, fluffy blue jacket with white stars adorning the fuzzy texture; it's nice and soft and to be honest- one of Harlow's favorites. At least, he had that going for him. His bird's nest hair was covered by an equally dusty, dark bucket hat, keeping his chaotic fringes at bay for the time being. So bad, did Harlow want to run his fingers through his hair, maybe grab a water bottle and dump it over his head- there was a certain level of disgust that clung to the young man. But he chose to refrain.

Beyond that, just a couple personal belongings and a few more articles of clothing that followed him on the long relocation journey; the couple items the young alpha held close to his heart, but nothing more. And with the jostle of the trip and the hostility of their captors (or- it certainly felt as if they were captors), Harlow found himself lucky he didn't pick up anything fragile along the way. Along with the fine coat of dirt that was surely coating quite literally everything at the very moment, the alpha really didn't need broken shards to be another element against him.

Despite the lack in humanity, in honest transparency, it's not the physical needs that have quite ruffled Harlow; in fact, it's because he had unfinished business back home to attend to that really made the man tense to say the least. The urgency of present issues usually caused them to be unfurled in little time with some effort- the territory conflicts surely nothing to be worried for, as long as the alpha could finesse his way into a collaboration- or even better, simply taking in another pack under his own. But well- loose ends while so far away from home along with the added factor of unknown territory? Certainly that was harder to solve than anyone would have ever imagined- even if he wanted to return home, how could he get there? Perhaps he should have thought things through a little better, been a little more careful, before all was said and done. (He really had that opportunity- why didn't he take it? Because she wasn't there to chide him, maybe. Not that he relied on anyone else to-- anyway.)

Still setting foot on soil felt nice, the stable ground providing some sort of solace as Harlow dusts himself off, breath held as if to avoid inhaling the same dust he'd just been clearing himself of. Without hesitation, the Elk Springs alpha does a quick head count, fingers bouncing in the air from one pack mate to another until he could at least spot each and every one of them- minus, of course, their missing girl. They looked rough; the alpha hated to see his own appearance reflected on theirs.

Harlow happens to be counting the last of his remaining family- himself included, of course, when sharp eyes happen to skim across a familiar face. 'Fate sure has perfect timing, doesn't it?' he breathes quietly, but is quick to move away. 'Took one of mine and then brought me someone else I'd been looking for- just perfect.' There's sarcasm dripping even in the voice bouncing within his skull. Pounding.

Still, the nostalgia of summers ago filled with carefree laughter, fleeting muses, and questions by young adults -who had very little- that went nowhere and yet provided so many possibilities for the wildest imagination, hits Harlow like a train. It was a good time, certainly; and the memories were cherished. Though albeit kept somewhere in the recesses of his mind when there were more pressing matters to attend to.

"Are we all okay?" the alpha inquires gently to no one in particular (-yet his entire lil group at once), taking a quick lookover for the umpteenth time at everyone, before tipping his hat down below below his brows. "Take a quick check over yourselves and each other, I've got something I wanna check out real quick, but I'll make it quick. It'll take ten tops. No messes while I'm gone- 'mean it- Casper, Loki." though the alpha's tone is laced with whatever mirth he could muster in the moment, the look he gives the two boys are pointed. "I really don't need more of you guys disappearing on me for some stupid stunt- especially with Dakota already who knows where. Don't wander too far, call me if you need anything." And with that, Harlow does a mini salute at his pack mates- family, before turning to follow his nose through the crowd.

He spots her before anything else, her features as uniquely memorable as they were many seasons ago. Without much hesitation, a mistake on his part in hindsight, perhaps, Harlow finds himself compelled to approach the young woman. She wore her hair long, her complexion slightly tanner than his own peachy tones, but flawless nonetheless. Amyas. Though much time had passed, his confidence doesn't wane with it. Memories still bright and clear as a sunny day.

Maybe it was the familiarity in her features; or maybe the vividness of those moments.

'Scuse me miss, but I do believe we've met before?" Despite his tired eyes and less than... prim appearance in that moment, Harlow's tone is light, a soft twinkle in his eyes. He holds his hand out delicately, as if wondering if Amyas would remember.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:55 pm

┌────────────────┐

form │ mentions/tags:
    • Catalina Gallego, Ximena Gallego

└────────────────┘
- is passed out - (read Gretal)

┌────────────────┐

form │ mentions/tags:
    • Catalina Gallego, Ximena Gallego

└────────────────┘
Her skull was brimming with bees. Everything was a blur.
It had begun many sunrises ago. She had lost count at 13. It was overwhelming - all the changes around her - but at least she has her brother. No, she had her brother. They had stabbed them with some clear goo to help them "calm down". It made everything groggy. That's when the 'bees' first came. But for her brother, it didn't end with just the bees. He had thrown up, multiple times, and he was barely ever awake anymore. And despite her protests, they had injected them again, in order to be sent somewhere. That was the most she could gather before she fell asleep.

Blinking, she looked around her new surroundings. It was dark and her eyes were still adjusting. There were no large windows and the only light was from a slit at the top. She let out a small groan as she sat up from a bent over position, pushing a heavy weight off her literal shoulders only to realize it was her brother when she heard a thud as his body hit the ground. Swearing under her breath, she tried to lift him back up but being lethargic herself, she settled with letting his head lay on her lap. The collar of her bright orange prison track suit scratched her neck. It was an itchy material and it wasn't very comfortable. The two drawstring bags they had received sat beside her.

She raised her head again, ignoring the sharp pains as she did and only then did she realize they were on the move. She'd been in these things before when her brother and her had been first caught. What were they called? She clawed her brain trying to remember what those people had called it. She settled on vaseline. "I hate vaselines" she blurted. At the sound of her voice, she heard a rustle. She crinkled her nose. "I hate rats too" she mused looking in the direction of the noise. Instead of a rat, there was a woman. Instinctively, she let out a hiss and bared her teeth, backing into the furthest corner of the vehicle, brother in tow. Gretal didn't like being startled and normally she was well aware of her surroundings. She decided to blame it on the goo. There ensued, what Gretal can only describe as a staring contest, between the two women and it was only when the older women looked away that the teenager relaxed. Leaning on the lady, presumably asleep, was another girl. Gretal leaned forward a bit to get a good look at the sleeping girl's face. Noting the slight resemblance between the old lady and the girl, she concluded that the girl must be the woman's pup.

As the seconds slowly ticked by Gretal rocked a little like a pendulum in a grandfather clock. She was a ticking time bomb. Gretal had been around other people quite a lot within the past few weeks but she still despised being so close to another being, especially without her brother's collected presence. She started picking at the lice weaving through her brother's hair, absentmindedly flicking the ones she caught across the enclosed space - some dead, most alive. A few fell on the floor, but the grand majority found a new home nestled within the mother and daughter duo's clothes and hair. While relocating her brother's lice and occasionally helping herself to a crunchy snack, she pondered on how to deal with the situation at hand. After a long deliberation she cleared her throat.

She didn't want to start off on a bad foot after all.

Pointing a long, claw-like, finger nail at the woman, so she knew who Gretal was talking to, she asked, "I'm Gretal. It's Hansel. What are you?".
After some thought, she pointed at her brother, "Can you fix him?".
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑳𝑶𝑲𝑰 [𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬]

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 am

𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      [ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟏,𝟐𝟓𝟎 ]

xxx [ 𝟐𝟖 ] [ 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 ] [ 𝐄𝐋𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ] [ 𝐁𝐈 ] [ 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: elk spring pack, ambrose | 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: - ]
      ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      A new start to a new adventure into a new life... however, it already sucked. New sights new smells, but also new faces to meet. Was he pleased? no of course not he hated socializing when he had to, now in this small territory which they had to call home he was going to bump into a lot of new faces. The thought sickened him not in a way that he was anxious more to that he had to acknowledge these new werewolves as his alpha wanted Loki to be on his 'best behaviour' he was not a child and hated to be spoken in such a way. Up to now, they were imprisoned to which the humans allowed them to still live, for now, he was having seconds thoughts about this but there was nowhere to run. If he were to escape their new who knew what would happen for all he knew there may be humans ready at gunpoint if they were to leave. Is this a way to live?

Kicked out of two homes already, his parents and the pack's home now into another that he would not call his home more like a jail or even an enclosure. There might of as well been glass or even bars apprehending them into his confined land. This was a place that they had no option to leave they were trapped like animals. Loki like the others may be a wolf but they still were human. Disgusted by this act of the humans treating them like caged animals. Dangerous? he would show how dangerous he could be to the government that had pushed them into this situation after a video had gone viral. It wasn't even their pack but now they were taking the punishment for what had occurred.

Loki dragged himself behind his alpha and another member Casper. Looking ahead of himself he wasn't sure where they were heading but with most of the pack were gone leaving only a few of them that was unfortunately caught by the government after attempting to flee for their lives. He remained curious of his unfamiliar surroundings, he was unfortunate to be one of those that were dumped in his new place like his alpha was. Wearing the well worn black leather jacket that he wore most days along with a black tank top and ripped black jeans with black trainers, the love of black was seen distinctly with Loki. Purple eye shadow along with black eyeliner under his eyes. He wore makeup most days when he felt like it. a black duffle bag hung from his left hand with what he managed to grasp quickly before they were pushed out, many of the clothes black, along with his makeup bag and of course his beloved cigarette. He had no idea how he's going to be able to get them since there seemed to be no corner shops around here. He had to leave his guitar behind unable to take it as he wouldn't be able to carry it with him in case they had to shift.

The remainder of the elk spring pack had stopped in their tracks it seemed they were taking a break. Looking to his alpha with his tired eyes they had been running all night trying to escape from the soldiers that were imprisoning them in this space. Once he asked if they were okay, his eyes glued to his alpha hoping that he would understand that he wasn't as he put 'okay'. Exhaling a lot of excess air of his nose in frustration to what was happening sure the alpha cared for their well-being but Loki had always come across to be the guy that would not show whether he was in any pain nor any emotion to his current state of mind. He was furious, frustrated, revengeful, broken. Just like had been when he was banished from his family home. These emotions had laid dormant for a while until they now had revisited him in a way his mind would not settle he needed to blow off some steam to get rid of this pent up anger that boiled inside him. Regret? He's never regretted anything he's done in his life he's moved on with ease from whatever guilt that had deep down.

Loki looked to the alpha in silence as he told him not to make any 'messes' he smirked at the words he had chosen along with his compassion to make him be on his best behaviour. With those words, he was fueled something had to be done with the alpha out of sight "what do you say, Casper? Want to cause some trouble? Knowing his fellow pack member doesn't like to be told what to do also. But to whether he joins him or not he wasn't fussed he was going with or without him. With a growl that rippled out from his chest, he started his transformation. His bag dropping to the ground with a thud.

First, his hands twisting and breaking into place along with neck cracking. His knees and elbows popped falling to the ground his skin sprouting the black hairs, spine cracking, popping into place as his long black tail grow behind him. Ears pointed they flattened against his skull as his transformation was almost complete. His teeth pointed with his eyes an unhuman bright blue colour more vibrate. His nails grew into the pointed claws. His body was broken and rebuilt into a huge black beast. Muscular he was tall legs. Loki was a well-built werewolf towering most of his kind he felt much powerful when he was his true self, the one humans had feared.

With his body transformed into a black beast, he charged to where the humans were. Smelling the scent of werewolves along with the humans, there may be close to another lot being dumped here. Another growl escaped him with his fangs bared. With his heightened senses capturing the voices of the human scum were leaving them here like they were nothing but animals. There he caught the eye of another werewolf being pushed out of the truck, there he targetted the one he was going to take his anger out on. He didn't care for the unknown wolf more towards the human soldier, dressed in uniform like he once was before being kicked out of the army another pent up feeling came over him causing more fuel to his fire that burned within him. Darkness within his eyes, clouded by the thoughts of ripping this human apart. There he launched towards the human seeing the fear in his eyes as Loki pinned the human to the ground about to take his head from his shoulders not until he heard...

'Click'

He was all too familiar with that sounds, knowing full well what that sound meant. Their eyes caught sight of the gun. This human had come with his own pack. He growled towards the human as if to catch his bluff, was the soldier going to use that on him? A warning shout was given. The sound echoed through the woods the birds scattered in distress. That's when he took his cue to leave. Those bullets he saw were silver they weren't going to hurt them they were going to end them. Loki let the defenceless human go eyeing them all as if to give them a warning 'that this isn't over' before fleeing off to safety from the humans.
      ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me