━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:03 am

In the galaxy of Astromenta, thirteen known planets are present: planet Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, and Feller, the planet of gatherings. Planets that only a few truly know about, within a galaxy even the Zodiacs themselves know little about.

Until now.

Trimello, a planet in a galaxy further away, has been at war with Astromenta for as long as they could remember. When hearing that Pisces was throwing a celebration to honour Damaris, the new prince of the planet, they struck an attack, blowing almost everyone on the planet elsewhere. They end up in an unfamiliar place with drastic shifts in temperature, scenery, and attitude. While it doesn't take the Zodiacs long to figure out they are not on anyone's home planet, they do realize this planet has very similar traits to many of their planets.

And so, questions bloom. What is this planet, and why is it so unlike the rest of them? And better yet, how are they going to both survive and find a way back home?

discussion
discord
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:07 am

01. please make sure you are aware of the rules to be followed on cs
02. ages are no younger than 20
03. 1-2 characters per person as of right now
04. yes, this isn't in the real world, but that doesn't mean your character can have crazy super abilities or anything
05. please be fair with our worldbuilding activity. everyone will have an equal amount of room to work on adding things in
06. please stick to the personality of the zodiac sign you have chosen!!!!!! I don't want to see a zodiac whose personality doesn't match at all
07. drama between the characters is allowed, but not between the writers
08. reservations will last 7 days/1 week. I will message you if it isn't up by then, and after that message, you have 24 hours to get something up
09. there is a lot of open space to play around with things, but please bring major events to me before throwing them in

discord is optional but highly encouraged, as most of our world-building & overall discussion will occur there
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RANKS

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:09 am

xx
Last edited by senna_ on Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHARACTERS

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:12 am

Last edited by senna_ on Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 12 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SIGN-UPS

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:15 am

Please make sure to include the following:

BASICS (name, age, pronouns, sign, etc.)
PERSONALITY
REALISTIC FC PICTURE

You are free to add whatever else you want! This can include hobbies, a backstory, other descriptions, anything like that. If you need help with adding pictures, please message me directly.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:39 pm

PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL SIGNATURES ARE OFF FOR THIS THREAD.

I AM HOPING YOU CAN ALL AIM FOR AT LEAST 5+ LINES (not sentences, lines), ASSUMING YOU ARE USING NORMAL TEXT SIZE.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:14 am

INFORMATION:

location: planet unknown, but they are situated on desert territory
time: around 11:00am, give or take
temperature/weather: hot, very sunny & dry

notes: characters are just waking up. some may recall the earlier events quicker than others. remember that most of the characters are strangers to one another at this time!.
──────────────────

BACKGROUND:

The galaxy of Crysten runs differently than how Astromenta does. Crysten's planets are like the districts in the Hunger Games, where each planet is known for one thing in particular (textiles, agriculture, etc.). Trimello is the biggest planet in the galaxy, and they make things like bombs & other weapons on it, both to protect themselves and to "fend off" others. In terms of the head-butting, the monarchy of Trimello & the monarchy of Feller have always been at each other's throats due to a family situation that took place centuries ago. Like how things in space move nowadays, there was a time when the galaxies were forming when Astromenta & Crysten were very close to each other (still separate galaxies, but in terms of travelling from one to another within a decent amount of time, it was doable). There was a set of twins born on Feller. Things fell downhill when the older twin was announced as the one to take the throne next, for the younger one was much more hotheaded & believed he should have had control. It escalated, and the younger twin became much more reckless & unpleasant to those around him because he wanted the spotlight. When he didn't receive the reaction he wanted, he threatened to leave, and when nobody stopped him, he did just that, and headed to Trimello. Since that planet was still forming, the twin decided to call himself their king, and within time, he was King of Trimello, and his brother was King of Feller. The younger twin (Trimello's leader) grew power-hungry very quickly, and he tried taking over Feller. When that didn't work, he began to target the forming planets around (the Signs' planets).
At this rate, the galaxies were parting very quickly, so it was becoming more and more difficult to communicate via face-to-face. Over time, Trimello's king began to border up the planets within Crysten, and even after he died, the people of Trimello were told that the galaxy of Astromenta was a threat, and the war has just continued on from there. It's been on and off; some Kings of Trimello are heavy believers that Feller did them wrong & want revenge on the whole galaxy, other Kings decided to focus on their own planet, which essentially gave Astromenta a break. The past 5 Kings of Trimello were more focused on their own doings, but the most recent King, who was appointed about 5 months ago, is back to getting revenge (even though by now, the story has twisted & who knows what he thinks those in Astromenta has done to them all). Pisces was the first planet they went after, because it's the closest.
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:24 am

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€π‹π„π—πˆπ”π’
      'he/him ● 22 ● pisces ● location; desert ● mentions; max, tag ● tags; duran
    Lex was shaken to his senses by a sickening pounding in the back of the head. It was a pain with such a large amount of intensity that he almost immediately shot upright with a sharp gasp, despite the queasiness he was feeling within. Vision almost pitch black, hands thrashing in a panicked state, and mouth opening and closing like an uncomfortable fish, he struggled to inhale deeply. Unfortunately, while successful, it did not seem to do him justice, and he curled up into a hacking fit. Pure disgust blanketed his features as he wiped his mouth. Sand. Sand. Disgusting! When did sand become so grainy? He’d never thought to swipe his tongue against the floors of sand that supported their oceans, but he didn’t remember it ever being so loose and, to put it plainly, unappetizing. Sand. When was the last time he visited the oceans, anyway? Lex hadn’t recalled taking a nap there. It seemed he couldn't remember anything, really.

Wait. Stilling, almost in a deadly fashion, his eyes slowly opened. Blaring heat waves and endless streaks of sun came hurdling his way, and his hands were quick to shield his vision. β€œOh, mi Dient,” he groaned at the harshness of the light, pale pink lips forming a child’s pout as he began to rock back and forth in discomfort. β€œWhat in the ever-living hills of Marienta is this?!” In spite of it all, he found himself frantically combing his fingers through his hair, feeling as though his heart surged through his throat when nothing caught onto the braid. Mimi’s braid. What had happened to it? There was still plenty of curls atop of his head, so it wasn’t as though someone had cut it off.

Ah, there it is. An audible sigh of relief escaped his mouth at the familiar thick strand near his ear, and he slumped forward, as if the panic had weighed a hundred pounds against his back. He still couldn’t quite figure out where he was. It was all-too bright and cheery to be Pisces, even despite all the lights they had set up. The sand was unnatural, or, at least, most certainly not like the sand he was familiar with on their oceans. And, even with that in mind, for the despite life of him, Lex could not recall any blur-free memories of what had happened leading up to this moment. He didn’t have quite enough time to really sit back and think about it, though, for his chocolate-coloured eyes were quick to land on a mess of dark curls nearby. People. Rolling onto his hands and knees, he sucked in a breath, then pushed himself up onto his feet. At that moment, the only thing on his mind was the young man in front of him, whom he had only just seemed to realize.

In fact, he was so focused on getting to the stranger that he completely failed to realize there were others, and it wasn’t until he tripped over something solid and faceplanted in the sand that he noticed he wasn’t alone with the singular guy. Scrambling upright, eyes wide, Lex looked over his shoulder, making note of another unfamiliar guy in a leather jacket. A guy that had been closer to him in the first place, yet a guy Lex had failed to see up until this very moment. Panicked, his eyes shot from one to the other, and a quick and stupified β€œah!” left his lips, but he was far too overwhelmed to know where to go and who to tend to first. He paused for another second, a silent apology visible on his face as he cringed in the direction of the one he had just tripped over, then continued to crawl towards the one he saw first. While he was no doctor, Pisces had a way with people. How could now be any different?

β€œAre you okay?” he asked the second he was close enough, one hand already out in case he needed to press on any open wounds. β€œWhat’s happened? I woke up and I nearly died. What is with this sand?!” Frantic once more, Lex flipped back the front bit of hair that had begun to tickle around his lashes, then looked up. He found himself gaping at the sight of not one, but at least four other people, all of them stretched out across the camel-brown land. Another wave of nausea washed over him, but he held his tongue, determined not to spill whatever was left inside of him on this poor guy. β€œYou've gotta get up, amizy, I think Pisces has gone mad!”
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ 001

Postby borahae. » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:59 am

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    πŒπ€π— ! ! ───────────

capricorn ✩ twenty-five ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ mention: lex ✩ tag: antonella ✩ location: desert

xxWith a groan and an uncomfortable accumulation of sweat gathering on his body, an unfamiliar brightness pooling behind his eyes and leaving the already hostile male feeling further agitated as the heat clung to his skin, Max tried to creak an eye open against the imposing light in hopes of identifying the source but found himself unable to hold them open for long, the rays quite harsh to the boy who grew up living under the shade of tree tops. Fluttering his eyes open and closed as he tried to adjust to the blinding light, a string of curses muttered under his breath, Max lay one of his bony arms across his eyelids and let out an exhausted sigh; he couldn't remember how he'd gotten to this point, or why he was being bombarded with such a cruel light, but he was certain that once he found out, he was going to give whatever was the cause of it all hell.

Seeming then to realize that he was reclining, unsure as to where he was but not particularly shocked to be caught lying down some place foreign, the unimpressed Capricornian once again moved his arm and pushed both palms back against whatever surface he was lying down on in an attempt to get into a sitting position; while he was relatively content to be resting, the relentless light seemed to also be content on making it as miserable as possible, baring down on the various blacks and greys of his clothing and causing the slim fitting outfit to stick unpleasantly to every crevice and corner of his body. Outwardly cringing at the gritty texture that dug into his hands as a result of the sudden movement, again fluttering his eyes open and squinting down at the offensive source with as much spite as he could muster up (which, for someone who was merely 5'7, was a surprisingly large amount), Max found himself feeling further confused as he took in his surroundings.

For one, he was certain that whatever this gravelly and heated terrain was, it was not something that was particular to planet Pisces. In fact, prior to this exact moment, the walking and talking encyclopedia that was Max had never seen something so golden before; he was certain it was something akin to what was called sand on a couple of the planets within Astromenta, but given that Capricorn was 100% greenery, it was still quite the foreign concept.

Taking in the atmosphere of the planet with uncertainty, a sudden feeling of disorientation taking over the male who seemed to now take note of the lapse in his memory, Max didn't have long to dwell on the rising feeling of dread before he was quite literally plowed back down onto the ground by yet another bothersome force. Landing unceremoniously back on his elbows, wincing at the impact and suddenly wishing he had some more padding behind his bony/angular arms, the already peeved Capricornian turned with a glare towards the thing that had pushed him back and found himself growing only further irritated as he spotted a head of curly hair now laying beside him; while he was usually quite socially conscious, quick to offer his silent help to those around him, Max found his morals values all but vanishing from his upcoming frustration. What, was this kid blind or something?

Biting back his sudden urge to curse out the other as the boy scrambled upright and faced him with an apologetic glance, still feeling pretty sour about the incident but beginning to feel his anger sizzle out at the other's soft look, Max instead offered a sigh and began to once again get himself upright after the stranger scuttled off; this time, with far more effort than expected and a soreness to his elbows, the dark haired male managed to stand from his spot and spent a couple of moments wiping off the sand and dust from his clothing. While he wasn't someone to obsess over his appearance, caring just enough to appear socially acceptable, Max still found the sudden light colored stains on his dark clothing rather annoying.
      Again lifting his gaze to his surroundings, shooting a silent glare towards the back of the boy's head who had knocked him down (feeling rather petty about the whole thing despite himself), Max took note of a familiar head of hair a few feet to the right of him and almost immediately felt the tension in his body melt; thank whatever god there is...I don't think I could handle this by myself.

Stalking over to the female rather sluggishly, in no rush and feeling weighed down by a mix of physical and mental exhaustion, Max crouched down next to his friend and offered the smallest of smiles "...You alright, El?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

Postby No one » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Sorry it’s so short and it doesn’t meet your guys!

IC:
Olivia β€œLiv” Matthews/23 years of age/Cis female (She, her, they, them)/Birthday: August 1st/Role: Leo/Pansexual/No romantic relationship to talk about/Height: 5’7”/Weight: 120 pounds/Tags: Open/Location: Unknown Place

As her head pounded, she looked around dazed. What the heck just happened! She looked around to see sand. Wait, what planet was this! Where were they? She felt the corners of her vision going back as she forced herself not to fall unconscious once more. The young woman had been falling in and out of consciousness for a while now ever since whatever happened to her. She grabbed the sand in her hand and she gasped, throwing it back down. It was hot! This place was hot. She felt the sweat beading on her face and starting to roll on her face. As her memory was hazy, she still couldn’t recall where they were. She looked around hoping to find any source of water. Her throat was screaming from the lack of moisture she had received. With no luck she tried to sit up, but immediately fell to the ground. She felt her head pounding again as she laid there, the sun beating down into her eyes. She tried to shield them, but her arm was protesting as she lifted it.

She groaned as she tried again. Her red/orange/yellow streaked colored strands seemed to be glowing as she pulled a strand of her long hair into her vision. She noticed some other people. She wanted to call out to them, but she was already weak and exhausted and it wouldn't be the best idea to call out to unknown strangers. She watched as one of them went over to another one and she watched. She then turned and looked at the terrain. She saw vast amounts of….sand?! Was this planet made of sand like all of it? She tried to talk, but no sound came out of her mouth. What was wrong with her? She cleared her throat, but again no sound came out. She looked to the sky. She should be used to this by now as her planet was hot, but she wasn’t ever exposed to this heat before. Everything was so unfamiliar to her right now and she wasn’t sure what to do.

As she began to stand up, she looked around again. Still no water! She licked her lips as they felt very dry. She watched warily a little bit. She felt like her feet were on fire as the sand was on her feet and the bottoms of them. She kinda enjoyed that feeling though. It reminded her of home a ton. The beaches on her planet had dry and hot sand. She said to herself, her voice finding itself again, β€œWhy in the world would we be here?” Trying to remind herself of what just happened, she couldn’t understand why it wouldn’t come back to her. She shrugged and sat back down as more sweat was dripping down her face. She dragged her hand across her forehead to prevent some sweat from going down her face.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me