๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™† ๐™‹๐™”๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™„๐˜ฟ | ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby HauntedMansion » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:31 pm

She/her - loc: unknown - tags: Lara

Kadence offered Lara a half smile, letting her shoulders slump with a calming breath, feeling a small bit of relief wash over her. Despite the complicated circumstances, at least she wasnโ€™t alone entirely. Though when she thought on it further, knowing other people were suffering from the same spontaneous amnesia as she was, didnโ€™t make her feel any better. โ€œIt would uh, probably be a lot nicer if we knew.. well.. anything right now, about where we are.. But, itโ€™s nice to meet you too.โ€ She offered the banter quietly, feeling comfortable enough in the other womanโ€™s presence to take a few steps forward. Even if this was their first encounter (with her current memory, she couldnโ€™t be completely sure) the air no longer held any hostility, only a mutual feeling of confusion. Strangers or not, they were seemingly in the same boat, and at least they could try figuring this out together.

โ€But how are you doing? I mean, besides the not knowing anything part- are you feeling ok? I woke up with a few bruises, and I feel like I ran a marathon-โ€œ Kadence had assumed Lara knew what she meant. The dulling soreness in her muscles, the foggy cloud over her mind, along with feeling pretty dehydrated. Really she hadnโ€™t known how dry her throat was until she started talking. Among some of her most resent bruises, her knuckles felt the most tender. They were dusted over with a faint purple on both hands. The color coated a few small cuts, which quickly turned into gashes the farther you went up her arms. She couldnโ€™t help but feel uncomfortable when she considered what she could have done to make them that color, or what gave her those cuts. The feeling was strong enough to make her physically stiffen, as if her body could recall everything if her mind would only allow it.

She attempted to shake the feeling off, bringing her full attention back to Lara, meeting her gaze to find a pair of rather calming dark eyes. Kadence hoped her question didnโ€™t invoke anything similar to her own discomfort, knowing it was the lack of memory that nearly made it unbearable, just like everything else in their current situation. She wouldnโ€™t wish this on anyone, not even her worst enemy, if she could remember even having one at all. Doubtful, she decided. Not bothering to give her hands another glance, to question that statement any further.
Last edited by HauntedMansion on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:20 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€ ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i. she/her. ii. twenty six. iii. tagging: kat. iv. mentions: kat. v. location: ???
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    it took her a while to get up from where she was sat, having trouble regaining her balance and what she figured was a reasonable heart rate. but, once that was out of the way, ramina was left with a few new choices she could make. she could stay here, but where she was didn't seem particularly safe. didn't seem ideal to stay here though, on the outskirts of the deep jungle terrain. heading deeper didn't make much sense either; though ramina didn't know what exactly was out there -- or rather, in there -- she was pretty sure that large predators and smaller poisonous creatures and plants probably resided there comfortably among the large green. to go in there would be to die, likely, or at least be miserable and uncomfortable. that left the clearing, which wasn't necessarily clear, but clearer than the dense rainforest the other way.

and so, on she went. what other choice did she have, really?

she wasn't sure how long she went, but her feet were starting to get tired and there was nothing beside the expansive greenery around her. foliage dominated the sky, rays peeking through ever so slightly. ramina gave them little mind, instead focusing on her path. knobby roots, assorted stones, and little plant shoots all fought for space, and ramina found herself stumbling on several occasions. she really wanted to say that she was unused to traversing such terrain, but with that statement came the question: what was she used to travelling on? and what was she here for? and why was there nothing else familiar or known to her about her own self, besides her name?

her chain of thoughts was broken by the sight of something new -- it looked like... a person? she stopped, glanced up to see that the trees had cleared slightly, revealing a dark black sky, in the middle of which perched the sun, unobscured and bright as ever. but the sky, which should have been blue, was the color of a night sky. strange, but not pressing, seeing as nothing seemed to be burning or in imminent threat. ramina left the sky and her questions to it in favor of slowly approaching the other person. "hello..?" came her cautious greeting.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:03 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐€ ๐’๐„๐๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ
      she/her โ— 27 โ— location; waterfall โ— mentions; tag โ— tags; james, ira, eliza
    Silence devoured Noya whole as both the blonde and the guy by the waterfall drifted closer. To her, things appeared to be moving in slow motion. Were they taking their time approaching her and James, or was she just processing things slower than they were actually happening? At this point in time, everything was oscillating. Or maybe it was just her. Was she swaying? Dumbly, she looked down at her feet, tilting her head as she observed her dark shoes as if she hadn't ever seen a shoe before. Her heart seemed to lurch up into her throat as her mind cheekily messed with her, and for a second, it looked as though vines and strays of dull green grass were boldly slithering up and over her shoes, tying her down to nature's floor. However, as she took a stumbling step back, afraid of losing her balance, she realized there wasn't anything holding her down. It had been an illusion, perhaps. Or maybe not; something about this place, despite knowing so little about it, sent chills down her spine, and it certainly wasn't only because of the breezy temperature. There was something very, very wrong.

Her dark eyes shot back up as voices collided, and she stared rather blankly out in the open until they began to fold into line, enough for her to properly process what had come out of whose mouth. Eliza, Ira, James. That couldn't be so hard to remember, right? Noya, although doing her best to stay on the positive side of things, wasn't exactly sure it would be that easy. If she could barely recall her own, how was she supposed to keep the others in mind? "I'm Noya," she finally spoke, realizing that clatter of names was indeed the moment for introductions.

When Eliza spoke of continents, Noya placed her hands on her hips and rotated in a small circle, head tilted up to take in the views of the place. There wasn't much to it, nothing more than dull shades of camel browns and vegetation. What continent? She couldn't even name all of them right now. She had pulled a complete blank, and that left a disapproving pout across her lips. This wasn't like her. Or maybe it was. She had come to the frightening conclusion that she didn't even know who she was anymore. "There's more," she added, tone laced with more determination than she had believed she had in her. She turned sharply towards the group, eyes connecting with James. She gave a single nod. "There is more of us, I know there is." Where, exactly, she wasn't sure, but she just had a feeling. And Noya knew she had to go with this feeling.

A look of visible concern fell upon her features like a shadow from the sun โ”€ this was the second time the blonde, Ira, had said those words. Had she a concussion? Noya wasn't exactly sure how to handle a concussion, if that were the case. Her eyes shifted from James to Ira, flickering over her face, but, much like James, she wasn't truly sure how to tell if the woman was indeed struggling with an internal wound or not. Her semi-hopeful smile seemed to fade once again, and she turned back towards the group. "Nobody has supplies or anything, do you? For the water? It must be okay to drink."

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:51 am

โ”€โ”€ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐จ
โ”€โ”€
โ€œyour heart is far too young to realize the unimaginable light you hold inside.โ€
    (she/her) (seven years old) (link to: โ€) (680 words)
    (location: in the jungle?) (tags: kadence, lara) (mentions: none)
    Under a honeyed slumber, the girl found comfort within folds of velvet darkness. Sweet and soft. Heavy air rested upon her like a blanket, a pillow of moss lay behind her head. Yet even these little luxuries were unknown to her. In that lull, nothing mattered, or even existed, except the quiet peace of sleep. Awareness came in degrees. A touch of dew, a rustling of grass. Some rich, earthy scent that slipped under her nose. One by one, gossamer sheets shifted aside, revealing a glow from beyond her closed eyelids. Last of all came a birdโ€™s piercing cry. That cry, that caw, it called her awake. And just like that, the cloak fell away.

Bright. She blinked instinctively at the glare, her eyelids fluttering like butterfly wings. But once she glimpsed what was out there, she never wanted to close them again. Colors, kaleidoscopic. She couldnโ€™t help but stare. Those visions glittered and gleamed in gold and green. Rutilant blooms over shades of viridian, all against a backdrop of obsidian. Nothing made sense in her hazy head but one single word: beautiful. It was beautiful. More than anything she had ever known. Though she had nothing else to compare it to, she didnโ€™t care. She chose to be part of this world. As the light reached in, lifted her up from the arms of sleep, she reached out to meet it.

The colors soon coalesced into shapes. Shapes with names and meaning. It never occurred to her to find some name or meaning to herself, to read the blank slate within her mind. She merely observed. Content to watch bright light dance between sheltering branches, the child lay in her bed of earth in quiet awe. Curiosity finally overcame her drowsiness. She tried to push herself up on her hands but only collapsed face-first into the dirt. On her second attempt, she could barely hold herself steady as a merry-go-round of colors whirled overhead. The shapes eventually found their places and settled down. She smiled to see the lovely world all right-side-up like it should be.

But new sensations had arrived in the right-side-up. Something else, something bad. Pain crept along the back of her head and throat. A sick feeling squirmed in the depths of her stomach. She tried to ignore them, to focus on the pretty colors instead. Grabbing onto a stable tree trunk, the girl managed to pull herself up to her feet. Her head spun on another uncomfortable carousel ride. She leaned against the treeโ€™s soft, mossy bark until she felt strong enough to stand on her own. One confident step out and she knew she had let go too soon. Tumbling downward, this time the earth did not catch her with its old kindness. She slumped into rocks and rough bark. Pain returned, more insistent than before. Crawling her way back up, she clung onto the trunk for dear life. When she finally gathered the courage to walk again, a sudden dimness had shrouded her surroundings.

Step after unsteady step, she learned to walk like a toddler would. The girl reached her arms out before her as she stumbled ahead. Those hesitant arms should normally meet a parentโ€™s warm embrace as they cheered their child on. But instead her arms crashed into pointed branches and spiny shrubs. Her orange t-shirt and jean shorts did little to protect her bare arms and shins. Their surfaces were now blotched with muddy brown from her falls. Staggering on into the deep jungle, she tore through the undergrowth faster and faster as panic began to set in. The trees loomed impossibly tall and featureless above, every one the same. Had she been here before? She looked for some semblance of home, some landmark, some small comfort. Then her vision blurred, a mess of sweat and tears and mud stinging her eyes. Sheโ€™d call for help if there was anyone around. But she was alone, so very alone. A terrifying thought slithered into her skull: not that she was lost, but that she would never be found.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brunchman2000 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:47 am

โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ง. ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š โ”โ”โ” he/him - twenty nine - link; โœถ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š; noya, ira, eliza โ€ข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—; the waterfall โ€ข ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ; noya, ira, eliza

indenthe could feel the veil lifting. it was slow at first, but his vision stopped spinning and his skull didn't feel like it was on the verge of exploding anymore. he still felt a sickness in his stomach that was probably a mixture of nerves, hunger, and the remainder of whatever had caused him to feel so horrible in the first place. his legs felt steadier beneath him though, the slight shake to his hands ceasing as his brain became more alert, more present. the heat was the only thing still oppressing him now, but he doubted that would change for the foreseeable future.
      indenteach of their names stuck in his mind and he made it a point to keep them there; noya he had known already, but now there were ira and eliza to remember too. even if names seemed like the least of their worries now, it made them feel more real to him, like people he could trust and rely on despite not knowing them at all. he heard the conviction in noya's voice as she spoke of more people. james definitely agreed with her, although he too had nothing to back that up with. it just felt that there had to be others around. but they would have to wait for now. what mattered first was getting some strength back before venturing forward and that meant finding a water source and a food source. even if he didn't recall any knowledge about survival, he could feel those two basic human instincts still at least.
      indenthe supposed that water would be as good a place to start as any after noya had brought it up. glancing over at the pool that the waterfall flowed into, he could see it water looked rather... gross. it was visibly dirty on its surface, covered in fallen debris from the canopy above and discoulored. even with a limited knowledge of survival, he sincerely doubted that it would be safe to drink in its current state. "maybe there's another source of water around here somewhere..." he mumbled half to himself. the area seemed large after all the wandering he'd done, so surely there had to be at least another source nearby. if there wasn't then they'd have to come up with another solution. he vaguely recalled something about boiling water to cleanse it, but he wasn't really sure how they'd do that.
      indentfire. that was the thought that he went to next, prompted by some instinct hardwired into him long before his time. fire was what they needed, but for that they'd need a whole cast of other objects. he couldn't see how it would be easy with the dampness of the jungle; didn't fire require dryness? he was sure it did. it seemed that as his thoughts continued to spiral into all that needed to be done to stabilize themselves, the more impossible it was. they had nothing to help them, no how-to guides, no one that knew any better. he assumed that the others knew as little as he did. for a moment he pictured the four of them as cavepeople, born into the world and figuring it out as they went along, discovering fire and sharpening sticks into points to hunt. he either wanted to laugh, shudder, or cry at the thought.
      indent"okay, I think that water is probably the most important thing right now," he turned back to the group, all of their eyes wide and glazed with a distance from reality. "I don't know about you guys, but this water doesn't look safe to drink to me." he glanced back at the pool over his shoulder, almost like he was expecting it to suddenly be clear and sparkling, ready to wet his parched lips. but it wasn't, of course. "maybe there's another source of water around here. ira, can you remember seeing anything on your way over here?" he singled the blonde woman out, knowing that noya and eliza had both woken up beside the waterfall and hadn't yet seen anything other than the clearing.
brunchman2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03 - Ira

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:43 am

Image ๐‘ฐ ๐’“ ๐’‚ .

Tags: noya, eliza, james
Mentions: -

Ira straightened herself, she couldn't stay so focused on what she doesn't know. She needs to focus on what is happening in the now, it makes you vulnerable if you get too caught up in your head. The blonde looked to and from each person in front of her, listening to their conversation and trying to โ€˜readโ€™ them, trying to see if they could be trusted. So far, Ira felt as if they could be trusted. Not fully, but a bit more than what she was feeling earlier. She already learnt their names - James, Noya, Eliza - which was a start. Unless they were extremely good actors, they looked just like herself - panicked, disoriented, dehydrated, drowsy. At that, itโ€™s as if her conscience woke up. Her thought process had sharpened and she became aware of her surroundings. She realized that she was standing in a jungle by a waterfall. Although it didnโ€™t frighten her, it actually relieved her. Ira now became aware and no longer felt so vulnerable, like she could never defend herself if needed. A sudden boost of confidence has burst within her. Now she was starting to learn about herself - since she couldnโ€™t remember anything. She also started taking a few mental notes, trying her best to recall anything.

The blonde nodded at what Noya said, โ€œThere could definitely be more of us. I wasnโ€™t that far away from you, but it still took a second to get here. It does look like a big place, I think there are more of us too.โ€ She smiled, showing that she was being genuine at what she said. Ira patted herself down, checking that there wasnโ€™t anything hidden in her pockets. โ€œNo, I just woke up the way I am. I didnโ€™t have anything on me.โ€

She walked with them a few steps down to where the waterfall was. Jamesโ€™s statement was definitely right, the water was nothing even remotely clean enough to drink. Ira tried really hard to remember, she was in a complete daze up until a minute or two ago. โ€œI was pretty much un-aware of everything. I just got up and came straight here, to the sound.โ€ She shifted to her other foot and gently massaged her bruise, โ€œWait, now that I think of it. I do remember walking into something wet. More than once.โ€ She shrugged, โ€œI mean I was pretty out of it, I could have been hallucinating. But I think I did come across some water.โ€

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me