♠ Carousel of Fools ♠ New and Accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♠ Carousel of Fools ♠ New and Accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:40 pm

---Leave The Sleep And Let The Springtime Talk- In Tongues From The Time Before Man---
--Listen To A daffodil Tell Her Tale--
---Let The Guest Walk In- Walk Out- Be The First To Greet The Mourn---

---The Meadows Of Heaven Await Harvest- The Cliffs Unjumped- Cold Waters Untouched---
--The Elsewhere Creatures Yet Unseen--
--- Finally Your Number Came Up- Free Fall Awaits The Brave ---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In every far corner of the world, there are myths and legends that are believed to be true. Fairytale creatures that are meant to be just that- fairytales. Some have even become quite popular in the world of literature and media- vampires, werewolves, even the fair folk have seen a rise in popularity.

But...what if they weren't just stories? What if they were real? Well, that's exactly what they want to find out. Having been hiding their true selves from humans for millennia, the supernaturals have gotten rather sick of hiding away. Therefore, representatives from various supernatural races have been lured to an less modern location, a castle and a kingdom in fact, owned by a rather wealthy supernatural family, along with various humans from different standings in life. If was talked up to be the gala of the year. Attendees would stay either in the town or in the castle for the duration of their stay, and would have free entrance for the festivities and the gala itself. The catch: nobody was allowed to leave the island for the duration of the event, and only camera crews carefully selected by the royal family could publish photos of the event, and wifi is scarce to begin with.The purpose? To see how humans would react to discovering supernaturals in a controlled manner- that meaning that should things go south, the supernatural families could prevent the entire mortal world from learning of them. But if things were to go well, that could be a sign mankind is ready- and they could begin the next phase of their integration into human society. But not all of the supernaturals, nor their representatives, agree with coexistence, believing humans to be a weaker, inferior specie

What fate will meet the humans in attendance? Can they handle the truth? As for the supernaturals, can they learn to adapt and live peacefully with the humans? Will one race betray the other and stir up trouble, or shall things remain peaceful? All remains to be seen, but amongst this sea of masks, both figurative and literal, there is only one thing left to say:

~Welcome To The Gala~
--- Come- Taste The Wine- Race The Blind- They Will Guide You From The Light---
-- Writing Noughts Til The End Of Time --
-- Writing Noughts Til The End Of Time --
---Come- Surf The Clouds- Race The Dark- It Feeds From The Runs Undone- Meet Me Where The Cliff Meets The Sea---
Last edited by owl0430 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Rules~

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:24 am

--- The Answer To The Riddle Before Your Eyes- Is In Dead Leaves And Fleeting Skies---
--Returning Swans and Sedulous Mice--
---Writings On The Garden's Book- In The Middle Of A Lover's Look---

~Rules~
♔Limited roles are available. Please only make 1 to 2 characters.

♔Please be active.

♔ No text typing or baby language please. It can be hard to understand in the context of an rp.

♔ Character age limit- 17 at the youngest- 24 at the oldest. (Immortals/Supernaturals can b
♔Give everyone time to post. Don't rush them

♔ AT LEAST a small paragraph of typing per post, per character. Please give your partners something to work with
: ) Writers block is perfectly understandable though <3

♔ make sure to give everyone time to post, and don't go too far without everyone.

♔ For more details regarding the plot, supernaturals species, etc., please consult the discussion thread or pm me. Please do not post questions here >>>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4606147&p=135558800#p135558800[/b]
---Building A Sandcastle Close To The Shore - A House Of Cards From A Worn Out Deck---
--A Home From The Fellowship- Pois and Calm--
---Write A Lyric For The Song Only You Can Understand---

~ Rules of the Kingdom ~

♔ For the duration of the Gala and its related events, no residents or attendees are allowed to leave the kingdom.

♔ The media and journalists, etc., are specifically chosen by the royal family. No others are to attend.

♔ Attendees may take photos and the like of the kingdom and the events, but are to refrain from posting or uploading them on to any social media platforms.

♔ All attendees are to be aware wifi is scarce in the kingdom- complaints requesting upgraded wifi will not be entertained.

These next ones are known only to the supernatural representatives...
♔It is at the discretion of the individual whether or not to allow the humans to know of one's supernatural origins. Please refrain from announcing it to every single human in the kingdom, however. That would ruin the experiment.

♔Each representative is allowed to invite one or two humans to the dinner prior after the first night of the main event- the masquerade. There one is allowed to announce to all humans present of one's supernatural statues. However, should things go horribly wrong, one must keep things contained until the proper authorities can arrive to handle matters.

♔ For vampires and other supernaturals who tend to enjoy hunting or otherwise harming or scaring the humans- please refrain from doing so. Coexisting is the key to this experiment.

♔ Fae, please do not cast spells on the humans, benevolent or otherwise. Should a human be seen walking around with a pig's tail or shrunk down to the size of a pixie, the fair folk responsible will face punishment.

Then of course there's the basic rules of any kingdom or civilization.

---Come- Taste The Wind- Race The Blind- They Will Guide You From The Light---
--Writing Noughts Til The End Of Time--
---Come- Surf The CLouds- Race The Dark- It Feeds From The Runs Undone- Meet Me Where The Cliff Meets The Sea---
Last edited by owl0430 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Carousel of Fools~ Characters

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:40 am

(I'm bad at formatting so please bear with me while I figure this one out)
~Characters~

--Supernatural Attendees/Represenatives--

(P.s.- One supernatural can be a representative of the royal family. It will not be me, but the role will be first-come-first-served.)
(Presently- 1/1 royal family representative roles available.)

-Vampires- -Werewolves -
1. 1.
2. 2.
3. 3.
4. 4.
5. 5.

-Mermaids/Sirens- -Fairies-
1. 1.
2. 2.
3. 3.

-Elves- -Unicorns-
1. 1.
2. 2.
3. 3.

-Dragons- -Dragonewts-
1. 1. res.
2. 2.

-Sphinx- -Kitsune-
1. 1.
2. 2.
3. 3.

~Human Attendees/Residents (No Character Limit)~

None currently

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠ Carousel of Fools ♠ New and Accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Posting is now open on the discussion thread, for forms, questions, so on and so forth! The discussion thread can be found in the link under the "Rules" section, or right here! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4606147&p=135558800#p135558800
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby therealkywa » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:16 pm

are you still accepting applicants?
𝔦 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔩𝔩.
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔰𝔶𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔰
𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯.

- 𝕾𝕿𝕰𝕻𝕳𝕰𝕹 𝕶𝕴𝕹𝕲
therealkywa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:25 pm

yes, but please refer to the discussion thread for any other questions so as to not clutter up this thread : )
If the link is not working please do PM me and I'll send you a new one, as well as update it here.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:54 pm

bump
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me