Winter wakes the wolf. (open for inquiries!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Winter wakes the wolf. (open for inquiries!)

Postby deerlyloved » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:36 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Winter wakes the wolf.

Summer and Fall have vanished. Winter and Spring have strained the last of their abilities to keep the forest held on by a few struggling threads, but tensions are rising as the forests fall apart around the satyrs below, and with the magic in the world draining with each incomplete seasonal cycle... Well, there's only two courses of action, if you think about it. The young Prince, Venas Auri, still mourning the loss of his parents is working tirelessly with his priestesses to find the seasons and restore order, but that grows harder and harder the more a certain traitor to the crown, Impersonation, stomps and chitters her beliefs of the people taking control just outside his gates.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

░░░ 1v1 ░░░░ multi-para ░░░ 18+ ░░░
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xx I am actively accepting requests for this roleplay, please send them via DM!
Just send along at least two/three paragraphs of a writing example, and your ideas
for a character in the roleplay, and we can talk from there! I'm a pretty open and
happy-go-lucky kinda person, so feel free to ask questions about the world or for
specific ideas for characters. If you're worried about lore, just ask! If you get bored,
just tell me! I've never met a RP partner I didn't go above and beyond for haha. xx
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by deerlyloved on Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deerlyloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby deerlyloved » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:40 pm

1. All site rules apply.
2. Nothing considered not safe for work.
3. I'd prefer to go private with this, but on this thread is a-okay!
4. If you want to roleplay, just shoot me a DM and we can discuss.
5. No time limit on replies. Seriously! I know people have IRL lives. That being said...
6. If you're going to be gone for more than a few days, let me know!
7. If we use the thread, disable your signature!
8. Must be okay with plentiful diversity!
9. Must be 18+, please.
Last edited by deerlyloved on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
deerlyloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Worldbuilding

Postby deerlyloved » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Races

All the people in this world are Satyrs; Goatfolk. The world has been optimized for them, with very few areas in the [center]modern world being hazardous for hooves or spindly little goat legs. That being said, there are some 'oddballs' in the world that aren't very goatlike, like deerfolk, kelpies, and a few canine like people! They're rare, but not unheard of.

World

The world, Celeste, is a spanning planet with all the environments you can imagine with their own unique cultures and traditions. Most of this roleplay will take place in one kingdom, though, Thickett. Thickett is a large kingdom built in tandem with the huge, thick forest that provide the people there with plentiful food, safety, and exploration. It's main draw is that the entire kingdom is inherently magical, bound with the natural power of the forest to keep the streets bright during the night, and the water flowing freely; While it's beauty is immense, however, there's an issue becoming incredibly clear...

Despite Thickett's prosperity, the disappearance of Summer and Fall has hit it as hard as any other land. The power is failing, the crops are dying, and civil unrest is prevalent in every step one might take through the once generous nation. Without the natural cycle of the seasons, the magic in the world can't be replaced, and the satyrs are forced to live through a near endless cycle of the land freezing, then thawing, only to freeze again a few weeks later. Food is running out, and so is pleasantries towards the throne... The royal family was almost destroyed following a tragic accident near the beginning of these travesties, leaving only their fresh-faced son, Venas Auri, to collect the pieces of a broken nation to try and put it back together with the minimal priestesses that remained loyal. While that alone is enough stress to kill a new king, a young upstart named Impersonation has begun to try her hand at staging a revolution, rallying the people against Venas Auri, demanding that he follow her lead in finding and bringing back the seasons... Perhaps she's right. Or maybe you should listen to the Crown, as you always have. Afterall, the Crown has only ever brought the land prosperity and joy, and Impersonation, well... She got her name for a reason.

Magic

Magic is inherent in the world, but there are some that can harness it more than others... Furthermore, the abilities and traits your character can have can be entirely dependant on where they were born. Want a satyr with wings? They were born in Zephyr, the cloud kingdom! Want a satyr that's seems a bit... vampiric? The Wallow, a dark kingdom with a thin veil between life and the next.
For the purposes of the characters you'll see, there are going to be 5 types of magic you'll see that are dependent on when and where the characters were born.

1) Midnight Satyrs, types of satyrs born under a new moon in the Wallow to two nonmagical Satyrs. A Midnight Satyr has inherent magic abilities, typically psychokenetic, though there have been Midnight Satyrs reported to have the ability to shapeshift or transform into others. Because they are born in the Wallow, spirits tend to be attracted to them their entire life, something that tends to turn most Midnight Satyrs towards a darker path in life...

2) Ghosts. These are satyrs that, well... died. Rarely do satyrs come back from the otherside, but when they do it's a sign of incredibly unfinished business or an unjust death. When this happens, they are bound to the place they died until something or someone comes along and allows the ghost to be bound to them instead. They make incredibly companions until they can resolve their death.

3) Cloud Satyrs, types of satyrs born in Zephyr or surrounding colonies. They sprout wings, between 2-6 on various parts of their body (always the back, sometimes the shoulders/hips) and are often bulkier than other races, though surprisingly light. They also split into two groups, 'Puff Clouds' and 'Silver Linings'. Puff Clouds produce an incredibly amount of ultra soft, highly malleable wool that can be harvested by them and sold in large amounts nearly once a week; It is also water-proof, fire-resistant, and super cozy. Silver Linings are smaller, more obscure satyrs, rarely being born, who possess 6 wings and seerdom. They're held in high regard, but are often driven to seclusion to minimize their visions.

4) Woodheart Satyrs, types of satyrs born with an inherent natural magic. They live for the forest, in the forest, and to protect the forest, their magic growing the stronger the natural world around them is. They are healers as well as fighters, and have formed a group in the forest near Thickett to protect the bountiful woods... However, the group has disbanded due to a lack of members when the seasons disappeared, and many Woodhearts died in an attempt to keep nature in check.
deerlyloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby deerlyloved » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:11 pm

The Adventurer's Guild

The Crown
deerlyloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter wakes the wolf. (open for inquiries!)

Postby deerlyloved » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:41 pm

reserved
deer
they/xe/she
lesbian extraordinaire
feel free to message me!
formerly goblincore

Click these growing kids!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
deerlyloved

My pets
My items