☠ Pʜᴀsᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☠ Pʜᴀsᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:18 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
" ᵂʰʸ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ? "
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, so I'll take the spirit box, the thermometer and the book. I'm already assuming it's in the basement because it's always in these people's creepy basements..." the young man with black and white hair stuffed his pockets with gear and typed into a pin pad. The door to the truck everyone was in opened and he put a headlamp on his head before turning to you.
"Why don't you try grabbing the EMF reader and anything else we need. Don't worry about the blacklight until we actually see something happen like a door close or a light go off" he kept talking very seriously as if he had done this a million times before.
"Alright, everyone ready? Let's get this ghost, boys!"
You run headfirst into the rain. It's cold and loud but nothing would prepare you for the deafening sound of what it feels like to be watched by something otherworldly. The humming of the clear haunt of the house hit you and blocked out the rain as if the sounds were separate from each other.
At least you were inside. You grabbed the keys from the nightstand inside the hallway and followed your coworkers. Something felt wrong with your teammate's suggestion that it was in the basement. Because you heard the breathing coming from upstairs...

You and a team of natural born ghost hunters are doing what you do best; checking out haunted places. You're starting off at Tanglewood Street, the house there reported having some ghost sightings and the owners vacated to a nearby hotel while you did your work.
You and your team have to find the ghost and figure out what it is while completing objectives in order to move on to your next gig. But you have to stay alive.
Follow through and receive rewards beyond your wildest dreams.

Rules:
☠ Follow all general CS and CS RP forum rules.
☠ You don't have to be super active, but please have decent responses with clear effort in them.
☠ This is semi-lit, but don't beat yourself over some grammar or spelling mistakes. As long as you tried your best that's all that matters!
☠ Do not post chatter or forms here. Please carry that to the discussion thread.
☠ While I don't mind you not being always active, if you know you're going to be gone for more than a week for any reason, let me know so we can make sure you're all set for when you come back!
☠ General RP rules are obvious- nothing inappropriate, nothing that promotes drug or alcohol abuse, nothing that is too violent or graphic, etc.
☠ Please do not kill off or injure someone else's character without permission. If you are planning on killing off your character because you either want to start a new one or exit the RP, you don't need permission to do so, just give me a heads up so I'm aware!

Maxwell Showman • Male • Rosemoon

Click here to go to forms

Last bumped by Rosemoon on Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:18 am.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me