- remote wip..dnp...closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

- remote wip..dnp...closed

Postby the dreamer. » Thu May 20, 2021 2:05 pm

┌─────────────────────────┐

Image coding-thedreamerImage

eight people wake up on an island with no idea where they are or how to get off. on the
    island, the the characters will need to learn to survive the area and learn to get along
    with each other. theres a lot of things to be discovered on the island and each charact
    er has things that they excel at such as hunting, medical, fire starting etcetera. each
    member is necessary and they must all work together to be able to survive the island.
    within the island the characters are able to collect freshwater as well as there is an ab
    andoned resort that they could restore to live in if that is what everyone decides. there
    are different tools that can be discovered on the island such as old hatchets, fishing gear,
    small boats and first aid kits and many other discoverable items. its up to the characters
    to build a life on and survive their best while they await their (hopeful) rescue. notable
    food sources include ocean fish, crabs, etc and on the island there are native fruit trees
    as well as a healthy wild boar population. everyone will not settle in the same and the
    transition to island life will be hard for some. all of the individuals are of diverse backg-
    rounds and have different strengths that make them important to thriving on the island.
    ________

└─────────────────────────┘
the dreamer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me